Welcome to Gaia! ::

Certain events have freed you, what will you do as the forces of the Arena hunt you down?

Run, and never stop running 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Hide and hope they can't find me 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Fight alone, and take as many of those bastards with you as possible 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Band together with your previous competition and fight back 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 12 ]
Die 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Join them, having employers with seemingly bottomless pockets and influence has its perks 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Poll whore/no opinion 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
IDK I only came here to be a gladiator! 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 >

Shirohibiki's Husband

Winner

Sᴇpʜᴇrotʜ BᴇLdᴀvɪɴᴇ
ᴀBᴀddoɴ

User Image
She found it amusing he didn't understand the term. She then smiled and approached him, forcing him into a handshake. "Nice to meet you, Cyro. I'm Sepheroth. If you wish to make it sound less rigid, you can just call me Seph." she said. She then chuckled at Gerik's remark. "An admirer, hm?" she repeated jokingly, as if the idea itself was absurd. Once she was seen in battle, she assumed any admiration was dissolved by people who weren't very blood thirsty.

She noticed Dariel had won, per usual, but she was cut up rather bad. She wished she had watched the battle now. Seph listened to their conversations to get an adumbration of what had happened. Then, D started a battle. She followed every one outside and took a seat. D was powerful, and even though he moved incredibly fast his movement patterns were a bit predictable. He seemed to dilly dally around the ring a bit before finally going after his opponent. Then, it suddenly turned dark. How threatening. Night time. But she couldn't blame him for being a show off- while in Dragon's Rage, Sepheroth even occasionally called for shout outs from the crowd for what she should do to her opponent. Her demon side was a sucker for the attention she got from the audience.

Then Pontius came outside, appearing to attempt acting more civil. She hoped it would stay that way.

((OOC: And this sloppy jumbled up post is all you get. Mwahahaha. Sorry guys, I couldn't think of doing anything else besides speeding through the events, and I don't want her to have a zoning out problem or anything.))

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Pontius Aurelius

The Legate

User Image

Pontius looked over at Adonis as he proceeded to threaten Gerik. The Roman laughed at the elven sand...thing he knew nothing about. Pontius then looked at Jeanne, who seemed irritated. The legate could tell she probably didn't want him there. He sighed, thinking of his home and his army...and more importantly, his family. His mother...his uncle Antoninus. he wondered if they had noticed his absence yet. He had no clue how long he had been out since his encounter with the dane's spear. The roman leaned against a rail in the viewing area. It was strange being in a land filled with people who didn't respect or fear him just for his background and rank.

Enduring Friend

User Image
User Image

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I'm just a girl looking for a little purpose.

█████████ ██████████ ██████████ ████████████

Andariel - The Hellgrinder
                                                          "...nothin's gonna ever keep ya dooowwwnn~"

Insane? Andariel looked over her shoulder at the Gerudo, "I've been told I'm an acquired taste. Want to try?" The woman blew a pair kisses at the brown-skinned desert dweller and turned to Pontius, who was apparently voicing his concern for her.
                                                          What began as a booming laugh turned quickly into a cough as she spit up blood, "There's always that little bit." If she was cut up as bad as she was, a little blood always managed to get in where she'd spit it up. It took a little longer today,
                                                          "Anyway, yes actually. I'm fantastic." It was, of course, a lie. She was no more fantastic than Jeanne was. But not for her wounds, "I've actually had people jump rope with my intestines before. Not willingly, mind you. Anyone remember that fight? Brog the Butcher? Or was that before your time?" She paused, "Better yet, when Gerik cleaved me in two, and no exaggeration. Clean through, hip to hip. Swoosh!" Andariel made a cutting motion with her hand. Truth be told, the woman had no idea that Gerik was less than fond of that memory, or that he felt indignant for winning because of the obvious difference in power. She thought it a good fight, one that he won fair and square.

Considering the roman's question answered, Dari turned back to the arena, and Jeanne,
                                                          "An exciting fight?" The Nephilim asked, grinning, "Well, you would have some hot new scars to add to your collection." She joked. But Jeanne was right. Andariel was too smart to fight the Champion. No doubt it would go down as the greatest battle in arena history; the Avatar of War versus the Immortal Nightmare Queen. What it came down to was: Jeanne was a friend, and she did not deserve that kind of s**t. Whatever powers the young knight had, she hated them and buried them deep. Dari would not force her to unleash them.

No, if it ever came time for them to fight, the Nephilim would simply die another death, and Jeanne wouldn't need to shed a single tear. Andariel owed the young woman at least that much.

o o c ;;; Short post is short.

Behind those eyes lies the truth and grief, behind those beautiful smiles I've seen tragedy...
                                                                              The flawless skin hides the secrets within, silent forces that secretly ignite your sins...

Dapper Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
    Gerik
    Ostvensson
    Sternheart

Odor Sanguinis, Animus Vox.

Adonis very nearly would have ended up having to make good on his threat. Gerik had gripped the hilt of his greatsword in both hands and swung the weapon up over his head with nary a grunt of exertion, and had hauled it down with about as much speed and force as a freight train. Then Andariel went ahead and, in her dulcet tones, reminded Gerik of their fight. His arms jerked reflextively as irritation shot white-hot through his veins, and that was just enough for his aim to be thrown off enough that the middle portion of the blade would have ended up bisecting Adonis from the crown of his skull to his groin.

Gerik realised the danger immediately, however, and he grunted loudly, his arms and chest bulged horrifically large as he willed the blade to stop its deadly downward arc. The blade shone malevolently as it halted a finger-width from the bridge of Adonis' long nose. Gerik peered past the weapon at the Gerudo, a worried-angry-surprised-frustrated expression on his face. When he saw that Adonis was unharmed, Gerik sucked in a deep, relieved breath, and his eyes flicked sideways, smouldering with the kind of anger that is born of adrenaline.

"Damnit, Andariel! Enough of that!" Gerik snapped, then before Adonis could likely react, shifted the blade and brought it down with a savage snarl. The chain parted like butter before the greatsword, and its task done, it was resheathed with a jerky movement. With a grunt, Gerik placed a hand to his face and dragged it down, then exhaled loudly. He shot Andariel and Adonis an apologetic look each, but he said nothing as he reclaimed his seat, greatsword balanced across his knees.

Ferus Vivere.

User Image
D

User Image
D turned to face the other two Dark wanderers, shock and fear filling there faces. "Mmm It's been a long time since I had a meal that good. Thank you D." Hue called out smugly. "Do not grow accustom to it Hue." D replied as he walked toward the other two wanders. They finally shook free of the fear that gripped them and charged D. Their movements where fast, faster then normal mortals. One went for a high attack from the front and the other for a low from behind him.

D bent backwards and contorted in a way one would expect an amoeba to allowing the high slash to sail inches past his face before he back flipped over the low slash. D landed and quickly grabbed both of the wanderers attacking hands and snapped their wrist with a flick of his own. This forced them to drop their swords which D caught. He kicked one of the wanderers away and spun around towards the other. With ungodly precision his arms swung so fast all that was seen was a blur of shining steal that caught the light from torches and blood and body parts as he almost artistically severs limbs and major arteries.

In a flash he stopped as blood dripped from the scimitars. The wanderer was left in a heap of blood on the sand. Blood dripped from D's face as he turned towards the last minion no sign of any emotion or remorse on his face his actions where that of a true monster not someone claiming to be one but a heartless cold calculated killing machine alive for one purpose, to one end. Destruction. Without a word the minion began to run back towards Thantos. D stepped forward after him blood left on the sand in place of foot prints. He took one last step before throwing both scimitars at the Wanderer. The wanderer, at a full sprint stopped suddenly flying ten feet forward before he hit the sand and slid to Thantos' feet with a scimitar in his back and head. Thantos looks at the dead wanderer. He placed his foot on his head and crushing the dead mans skull with a squish of blood. "Now the fun begins." Thantos calls out to D. "Show us your true form demon, You will wear the skin of the mortal no more.' D retorted as they stared each other down.

User Image

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Pontius Aurelius

The Legate

User Image

Pontius looked over at Garik, raising an eyebrow as he saw him cut the chain with his huge sword. "Now was a blade of that...size...really necessary for a job as menial as bursting a chain?" he asked. But Pontius only asked this question because he had released slaves before, and hadn't really had time to bother with keys and whatnot...so his gladius was typically enough if he hit the right spot. Then again, that was only if one could find the weakest spot on the weakest link. But maybe the man just liked using his big sword.

He looked at Dari once more after she explained her whole...medical history. "Well then, isn't that...interesting..." he said. Wow...Pontius definately wouldn't want to be caught in a fight to the death with her. If someone were to cut him in half...he would surely cease to exist. But then his attention was once again drawn by the Arena. His eyes widened as he saw D kill the last of the Minions... "So...this demon hides under the hide of a man?" he asked the others.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Adonis, The Lowly Sand Monkey~

Adonis just glared at Gerik after he busted the chain. From his perspective, it just seemed like Gerik was trying to play chicken with Adonis to see if he would move out the way, which ofcourse Adonis didn't. He just remained on his knees glaring at Gerik with his dagger like eyes. "Andariel?" Adonis said confused not knowing what that meant. "Did you think I was gonna run away?! I told you what would happen if you hit me and I meant it!" He clenched his teeth watching the giant sit down and sheath his sword. He still had the shackles to break, but Gerik was done. "If you're gonna play games then I'll just break em myself.." he said as he stood up onto his feet.

The current fight seemed to be dragging on as if Adonis were watching a play rather than a fight to the death. As a theif, it was necessecary to get in and out of a situation as soon as possible. If Adonis were to fight, he surely wouldn't put on a good show at all for the crowd as he would look to get out of the arena and end his opponent as fast as he could..

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
((He is chained at his wrists and his ankles. The chains were only broken that bound his wrists. Id prefer if Adonis didn't get them forcefully removed.))

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
((Alright, I'll edit have Pontius break the chains on his ankles))

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
((Adonis wouldn't just let Pontius swing a sword at him is what Im trying to say.))

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Turako
((alright I'll delete the post then I guess. Only made it cause I was kinda bored anyway))

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

The Steel Rose

I seek a different freedom.

Jeanne giggled a bit from Andariel's retort. "The problem will be finding empty skin to fill with the scars!" Jeanne replied, rolling up her sleeves to pretend to look for an area free of scar tissue. She couldn't figure out why she felt so good right now, willing to joke and laugh when she had been crying shortly before hand. Turning to the ring, Jeanne watched as D continued to fight the wanderers and soon was challenging their master to reveal his true form. Her attention then grabbed by Gerik and Adonis as they tried to cut his chains. She laughed a bit more before quietly standing up from her seat and walking back down into the common area.

She once again felt like a knight, worthy of wearing the armor of duty, not a scared little girl who learned she was a murderer. The Champion collected her armor, carrying it over to one of the various water fountains and began to scrub the now dried blood off of the shining metal. It didn't take much effort to clean the polished armor, the warrior able to make it look mostly new in short time. She then cleaned the dried blood from her fair skin, rinsing her light blonde hair, making sure that no blood had beaded in it. Now clean, she began to dry her armor, methodically wiping the beads of water from the metal to prevent rust. With that done, she began to strap the metal back onto her, her body both protesting the weight, and welcoming the familiar snugness of the armor.

I will break the world if I must.

((SORRY ANOTHER ANNOUNCMENT: Thanks to the work of A1C RussGil we now have a banner to advertise for the RP! You can find these schnazy siggy bling on the first page!

Also, I have received news that Cryo is withdrawing from the RP.))

Enduring Friend

(( I need to make a BIGGO post in another RP, so I'll be gone a while. DON'T GET TOO FAR AHEEEEAD ))

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
((Awww, Cryo. :< ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash