Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dramatic Garbage

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

xOdyssey
                      tab SYLLABIFICATION: Od·ys·sey
                      tab PRONUNCIATION: /ˈädəsē/
                            1. (odyssey) A long and eventful or adventurous journey or experience

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Long ago, there was a crisis in the world. A door to Tartarus had opened, demons and titans clawed through and wreaked havoc upon the land. The gods chose eight champions to act as hosts, given the gift of the essence of a god to fend off the enemy. The fight was long and hard, spanning over several years - but eventually it was won. The demons were slain and the titans were forced back into the abyss. The calm lasted over several centuries and the champions were granted the gift of eternity. The titans, however, were not so pleased...

For centuries, the Titans brooded. How could they get out? At the heart of the brooding sat Cronus. Of course all the Titans were sick of a place of eternal torment, many of them looked to the father of the god of gods. With all the power that he had, Cronus called to the Moirai. After eight days of calling to them, they finally arrived. Together the three of them told Cronus of a time when the door to Tartarus would slowly open; that he would see earth but be unable to tread upon it. It would be then that the Titans would find champions, much like the Olympians had, when they had been thrown back into their prison. When asked about the outcome, the Moirai all laughed and dissipated into nothingness. It mattered little, Cronus had answers - hope, of escape.

And the gods? Many of them dismissed this knowledge, they could overcome the titans again, especially when they could not yet leave Tartarus but only peer out of it. The idea was laughable and so they went on about their lives. The ones who did become curious about the future were the muses. Together they restored the original champion's purpose and held onto them until the day when the door appeared.

--------------

Year 20XX, current time and the mark of the change in tides. Somewhere in a plain not known to man, a door was made. Where did the door go? What was it's purpose? The knowledge of this door had been lost when the gods had closed themselves away from the mortal realm; they simply did not exist anymore, and with them they took the knowledge of this impending doom.

Except... there were nine, who remembered; the muses. They had gone through various lives to stay in the mortal realm for this very instance. The door to Tartarus had been made and soon enough, it would open to the horrors and threaten life on Earth. It was this instance, that Calliope had been waiting for, a story that had needed writing - all they needed were their characters, their champions.

Eight children of earth to be chosen. Eight to bear the weight of a god or goddess; to bear the weight of their world on their shoulders. Only, they weren't Atlas, and it wouldn't be so easy for them. Especially since the gods weren't the only ones with champions in mind... With the door in existence, Cronus and the other Titans found enough energy to send out seeds of their own; soul gems willed with the souls of gods who could not resist a little chaos - to say the least. The children of Earth who found these would be the ones... the sewn seeds that would further the doors opening and lead to a new era. A new chance of escape.

For all involved, it will be a long, seemingly endless road to a goal that they may not grasp right away. Will there be a point? With a repeat in history, you might guess an outcome, but no one knows (save for the Moirai, who have been MIA for several hundred years). Needless to say, these individuals are about to write their very own odyssey.

xx PLOT
                                              tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  Eight people are chosen to represent the god/desses, and two are chosen to champion for the
                                                  titans. The door to Tartarus has sort of shown up and the Muses will be trying to get the
                                                  champions to keep the titans at bay. At first, the god champions (males) and goddess
                                                  champions (females) will be two separate groups and the supposed enemy are the titan
                                                  champions. However, things end up changing, and the original groups could either merge or
                                                  people could couple and some going solo. It's a struggle to figure out what is really right and
                                                  what is wrong.

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

xRules
                      tab PRONUNCIATION: /ro͞ol/
                            1. (rules) a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct within a particular activity or sphere.

BASICS
                                    Follow the Gaia [TOS]. In character stays pg 13 (not that that's saying too much now-a-days since I'm pretty sure there has been doing it in pg 13 movies but it just doesn't like, show stuff, soooo w/e), explicit scenes can be written out in google docs or pm's. Aka don't get to sexy or gorey, mkay? Stay active. If we have an OOC thread / chat, keep it active! If that dies the rp will die and then no one is happy. If there's any extended absences or reasons why you can't post, tell me. Via PM, quote, skype im. I just would really like to know if and when you're not going to be present. Be respectful towards everyone; treat others how you'd like to be treated. Keep the drama for the ic - and your llama, mama, anything else that rhymes with drama. Be patient! If someone doesn't get a hold of you right away, its not the end of the world, just be patient. Finally, please please please read everything! It's all short and equally important for applying! Thank you.

LITERACY
                                    So we're shooting for a 500wpp (word per post) average. Average. That means you're free to type under that and over without being reprimanded seriously. However, please shoot for 500 words. I understand it won't happen every post, and you may post over and that's great, I just want to avoid one-liners. Quality > Quantity. Not every post needs to be a work of art, we're perfectly fine with a couple paragraphs to keep the story moving if it doesn't happen frequently. I also know its unrealistic but try to post as often as possible (in a perfect world I would ask for once a week but I know not everyone posts super frequently so - just as often as you are able would be lovely, thanks). Avoid super purple prose. Writers block isn't an excuse, its a crutch! We all get it - you know how to remedy it? Post. And please avoid sticking characters in isolated settings - plot with people to have purpose in your post! Stick to character's original personality and behavior; it happens so often that people will change for the sake of a ship. STOP IT.

CHARACTER EXPECTATIONS
                                    Don't make overly tragic characters. No one is going to necessarily have a perfect back story, no one does, but not everyone's mothers were killed and blah blah. This isn't a disney movie, don't write like it is, please and thank you. Please pick appropriate images for your characters. We also would like diversity in our characters! Balance and counter balance with personalities. Not everything is going to be romantic but you know what, ******** it, I love romance, I love feels, make me happy, make me sad. I want it all. However!! If your ship gets in the way of the interacting with other characters or you start off going crazy with ship plots, I will hurt you. Have your ship plots, as long as they are not taking over the overall roleplay.

I don't really know why I need to put this but, from previous rps I feel I must; Please make your characters realistic. If you're going for a specific theme, stick to it and don't wander to other grounds. If you're making a stoic type, don't post them as ugyuu and doki's everywhere! If a character has a troubled past, don't make them super happy and all this - they're troubled. That's what you wrote, so stick with it. And please, if your character does something like MURDER SOMEONE or have been through any heavy stuff, it will affect they psyche and you need to write them accordingly. I'm not saying make a murderer - please don't do this, but I'm just trying to make a point to be true to your character. Please and thank you.

POSTING REGULATIONS
                                    Please avoid glittery 100x100 icons. We're above this, guys. Please upload images via imgur - I can't always see images uploaded via photobucket! You don't need an account to upload from there - just please do this for me? Be smart about the colour choice of texts and such (aka neon and really light pastels are a no go). Ideal font size is ten through eleven, save for coding. Coding can be whatever size you wish, the body needs to keep to those sizes though. Have your character's image, name, and location in format. Coding and pretty formats are encouraged! If you don't have the means, I can provide a simple banner (no coding) for you. Please write in third person, past tense, while posting. Profiles can be in either first or third person. And you may not post before your profile is accepted! Don't do it!!

GOD MODDING AND AUTO HITTING
                                    You may not god mod or auto hit unless its apart of a plot that you've established between characters before posting. And if it is, please state so in the ooc or at the bottom of your post. If you're unsure how to go about fights, have all parties post in the ooc with a random number generator (1 - 100 ) and either have the high number be the winner, the one who hits harder, is more effective, etc. I don't care, please try and figure it out, fairly.

MISCELLANEOUS
                                    This is an LGBT friendly rp - however I think I'm going to put a limit on sexualities. I don't want there too be too many heterosexual characters and only one gay character or the other way around - ya dig? (Mostly because I'm a stupid sucker for romance and s**t) I want everyone to end up with someone at some point uv u or something so let's be cool about this.

Also god/desses that are together in mythology don't have to be together in the rp, it's just likely they'll have chemistry? Or not, it's up to you, but please plot this out with people! And of course, we have some sibling deities in here, so obviously not everyone's counterpart is meant to be romantic. It's just something to keep in mind.

If you're not okay with anything LGBT, don't join? Though same goes, if you really hate the idea of a heterosexual pairing, don't join. I would much prefer to be role playing with people who are okay with either or. Thank you.

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

RESERVES
                                  So you're interested in a role? Great! Please fill out this simple coding provided and post it in the applications thread linked on the first post of the thread! c: I'll provide the quotes so all you need to worry about is filling it out and posting. u v u If you've got any questions, feel free to leave them on the reserve form and/or post them in the OOC.

[quote="saucy lemons"][/quote]
                                  [color=grey][color=#776699]█[/color][color=#7779AA]█[/color][color=#778DBB]█[/color] [color=#77A1CC]█[/color][color=#77B5DD]█[/color] [color=#77C9EE]█[/color] [size=22][color=#776699]❛[/color] [color=#aabbbb][b]RESERVE FORM[/b][/color] [color=#776699]❜[/color][/size] [size=10]

[size=15][color=#9C7A81]●[/color] [color=#A48283]●[/color] [color=#B59386]●[/color] ⇢ [color=#778DBB]MY NAME IS...[/color][/size] ( whatever you prefer to be called! )

[size=15][color=#9C7A81]●[/color] [color=#A48283]●[/color] [color=#B59386]●[/color] ⇢ [color=#778DBB]I'M LOOKING TO RESERVE...[/color][/size] ( insert character slot here. but also link the image you've got in mind for your face claim here, as well. )

[size=15][color=#9C7A81]●[/color] [color=#A48283]●[/color] [color=#B59386]●[/color] ⇢ [color=#778DBB]HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF MY WORK...[/color][/size] ( insert a link to your test thread )

[size=15][color=#9C7A81]●[/color] [color=#A48283]●[/color] [color=#B59386]●[/color] ⇢ [color=#778DBB]ANYTHING EXTRA[/color] ⇢[/size] ( do you have questions, comments, concerns? post them here! )

PROFILE CODING
                                  You were accepted! I'm not so into big profiles so all I ask you to do is fill out this little bit of information that will go on the front page. Just a blurb and we're ready to go! Of course, if you feel like expanding on your character more, you're more than welcome to making a profile outside of the requirements.

For the blurb, please write some background information about your character! You don't need to write about their childhood, but something(s) significant to them that made them who they are! Maybe they're really close friends to another character or something? Perhaps they got into a really good private high school, anything really. If you need help with your blurb, don't be afraid to ask.

Please be sure that when you're filling this out, you change the very bottom from "open" to "taken". ; u; thank you!

[size=16][color=#aacc99]『[/color][b][color=#8899aa]NAME[/color][/b] :[/size] LAST, FIRST
                                  [size=16][color=#aacc99]『[/color][b][color=#8899aa]AGE[/color][/b] :[/size] WRITTEN OUT
                                  [size=16][color=#aacc99]『[/color][b][color=#8899aa]GENDER[/color][/b] :[/size] MALE / FEMALE
                                  [size=16][color=#aacc99]『[/color][b][color=#8899aa]POS. ADJ[/color][/b] :[/size] THING | THING | THING | THING
                                  [size=16][color=#aacc99]『[/color][b][color=#8899aa]NEG ADJ[/color][/b] :[/size] THING | THING | THING | THING

Sesame snaps tiramisu I love cheesecake pudding. Topping toffee toffee muffin icing topping. I love I love marshmallow unerdwear.com tootsie roll gingerbread pie candy canes jelly. Unerdwear.com jelly beans cotton candy I love marzipan gingerbread dragée ice cream. Lollipop macaroon I love cotton candy sugar plum. Pudding tiramisu I love. Chocolate cake sesame snaps macaroon toffee danish cupcake halvah cupcake tiramisu. Tootsie roll marshmallow macaroon cupcake. Chocolate cake bear claw carrot cake chupa chups oat cake. Carrot cake soufflé I love jelly beans cheesecake danish apple pie pastry I love. Soufflé marzipan jelly liquorice chupa chups cookie. Donut cotton candy apple pie gummi bears candy caramels jelly-o marshmallow. I love macaroon carrot cake lemon drops cookie. Croissant icing applicake I love I love lemon drops. Danish soufflé chocolate bar apple pie icing. Sweet roll liquorice marzipan donut bear claw lemon drops gummi bears pastry cheesecake. Tootsie roll oat cake bear claw applicake pudding candy canes jelly beans brownie. Marshmallow fruitcake cotton candy cake unerdwear.com cheesecake chocolate bar sweet candy. Fruitcake dessert unerdwear.com sweet lollipop I love cake topping lollipop. Lollipop cookie apple pie gummies sesame snaps candy canes.

:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=white]xx[/color] [size=8][strike]TAKEN[/strike] || [strike]RESERVED [/strike]|| [b]OPEN [/b][/size]
                                  :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: [size=16][b][color=#aacc99][u][color=#8899aa]USERNAME[/color][/u][/color][/b][/size]

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                              x
                                              x

NAME : LAST, FIRST
                                              POS. ADJ : THING | THING | THING | THING
                                              NEG ADJ : THING | THING | THING | THING

Sesame snaps tiramisu I love cheesecake pudding. Topping toffee toffee muffin icing topping. I love I love marshmallow unerdwear.com tootsie roll gingerbread pie candy canes jelly. Unerdwear.com jelly beans cotton candy I love marzipan gingerbread dragée ice cream. Lollipop macaroon I love cotton candy sugar plum. Pudding tiramisu I love. Chocolate cake sesame snaps macaroon toffee danish cupcake halvah cupcake tiramisu. Tootsie roll marshmallow macaroon cupcake. Chocolate cake bear claw carrot cake chupa chups oat cake. Carrot cake soufflé I love jelly beans cheesecake danish apple pie pastry I love. Soufflé marzipan jelly liquorice chupa chups cookie. Donut cotton candy apple pie gummi bears candy caramels jelly-o marshmallow. I love macaroon carrot cake lemon drops cookie. Croissant icing applicake I love I love lemon drops. Danish soufflé chocolate bar apple pie icing. Sweet roll liquorice marzipan donut bear claw lemon drops gummi bears pastry cheesecake. Tootsie roll oat cake bear claw applicake pudding candy canes jelly beans brownie. Marshmallow fruitcake cotton candy cake unerdwear.com cheesecake chocolate bar sweet candy. Fruitcake dessert unerdwear.com sweet lollipop I love cake topping lollipop. Lollipop cookie apple pie gummies sesame snaps candy canes.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xx TAKEN || RESERVED || OPEN
                                              tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab USERNAME

User Image
                                              x
                                              x

NAME : KANNO, NISHI
                                              POS. ADJ : AFFECTIONATE | CLINGY | MODEST | AMIABLE
                                              NEG ADJ : TESTY | RECKLESS | INSECURE | SENSITIVE

The story goes that a young girl named Sharise Fleiss, was put up for adoption when she was only seven years old. In her home country of America, the orphan bounced around through a few foster care families until she caught the eye of a young Japanese couple. Sharise was renamed Nishi and learned to become an obedient daughter, but would soon realize there was a difference between obedience and suppression.

Sharise was always identified as a 'tomboy' from her youth, she never wore dresses or skirts, necessarily because her family could not afford them. With her messy dark hair and masculine voice, she was mistaken for a male until she grew into her curvy disposition. She made a habit of running from her home to the rocky shore where spelunking was banned to stand on the eaves of the sea breeze. Sharise didn't often dream of adventure, as she had no one to fill her head with vagabond journeys and the rough waters that reflected her mind made her afraid and kept her from the distant shores. However, when she moved to Japan at the age of fourteen, she would miss America. Along side her adopted family, the new Nishi was closer to her mother, though the only time the woman really gained a backbone was shown from her love for her adopted daughter... when that daughter decided to become more son. Nishi's transformation was identified during her high school years, where her sensitive personality took full bloom. She kept to herself and focused more on learning the language and customs of Japan. She fought between the comforts of the school uniforms, or what she wore and how she saw herself - what was more accepted and likeable of herself to her peers. At the end of it all she was voted most boring in her graduating class.

Her parents were noticing the change in her behavior and when questioned, Nishi never could give an actual answer which frustrated her father, and thus, their relationship began to weaken. When Nishi finally discovered her sexuality, and decided to stray from pursuing a higher education, his father was glad to oust him. Nishi was forced out of his shell to making a living that would support his apartment funds. He worked countless jobs until twenty-one, finding himself at a Tokyo Night Show. It was a strange and ironic twist, but he found business wherever he could be hired. It was at this particular showing where Nishi found a rich man that offered him a job and living space away from the dark streets of the city. He was crazy, and low enough, to accept.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab DAJ WITH HIGHLIGHTS

User Image
                                              x
                                              x

NAME : MOTO, MICHI // 本道
                                              POS. ADJ : SPIRITUAL | INTELLIGENT | COMPASSIONATE | ARTISTIC
                                              NEG ADJ : QUIET | JUDGMENTAL | INTERFERING | SARCASTIC

Michi Moto was raised to be a priest. From a young age his family knew he would be the new 'vessel', whatever that meant. So, he was taught how to tap into that power, to do the rites and rituals of the position. Perhaps it was the sheltered and very strict life, or maybe just an inherit part of his personality, but Michi became very quite and artistic. Knowing another world did exist and trying to sense if some special 'door' was still safe kept his mind working.

The Moto family carried on the legacy of Hades for generations. They interred bodies and prepared funerals. As the Gods shut themselves off, the Moto's beliefs merged with Shintoism, becoming a mix of the both. As a Shinto shrine they still helped with funerals and death, but they kept a strong attachment to making sure the 'door' was sealed. Revered as both a mystical family and an honest one, the Moto's are somewhat famous.

Being well known isn't what it is cracked up to be. At school, some classmates find it a good point to tease or rib on Michi. Since it is a bit mystical, many jokes about curses abound, and it is their laughter that covers fear of possibility. Michi has been beaten up before by bullies for suspected curses. He is quick to judge others, as a defense mechanism. It is easier to sniff out the flakes and pain causers. At the same time, when his quiet nature gives way, he becomes very sarcastic and acidic. It won't be hard to be friends with Michi, but is it really worth it?

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Magician Arcana

User Image
                                              x
                                              x

NAME : ERION, ADRIAEI
                                              POS. ADJ : TENACIOUS | LOYAL | UNYIELDING | CONFIDENT
                                              NEG ADJ : HOT HEADED | COCKY | SELF CENTERED | BLUNT

Adriaei grew up in America for most of his life, living in the sunny lands of California. His family had always been well off financially. His mother being a lawyer and his father being a real-estate agent there was never a time in his life where he had to worry about food being on his plate. Though the comfort came at a cost, Addy never really had much of a family life, he was raised by nannies that really could have cared less about him and paid just as little attention to him as his family did. Though one thing led to another, their family was uprooted and shipped off to Japan when Addy was 15 years old. His mother had grown up in Japan and luckily had taught him the language, though the culture was not something he was going to be used to any time soon, or ever.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab nipplestorm

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                              x
                                              x

NAME : Saitō, Yuki
                                              POS. ADJ : strong | fierce | proud | protective
                                              NEG ADJ : independent | intense | intimidating | withdrawn

Yuki's father was a lawyer, and her mom was a professional boxer. She grew up wanting to be just like her mother and box professionally, so she trained at her mom's gym and decided to join a boxing club, when she got into middle school--only to find that they HAD no boxing club, only karate and kendo. She ended up joining the archery club, instead. Then, when she got into high school, they finally had a boxing club, so she happily joined.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Retrospective_Regret

x
                                x
                                x
                                x
                                x
                                x
                                x
                                x

User Image
                                              x
                                              x

NAME : SOHMA, MINA
                                              POS. ADJ : FRIENDLY | PROTECTIVE | POSITIVE | CARING
                                              NEG ADJ : HYPER | BLUNT | IMPULSIVE | NAIIVE

Mina is the daughter of a very wealthy couple who made their money in stocks and their careers as physicians. She has always grown up knowing that she could want would be hers, which made her a selfish child for her first several years, which put a sour taste in her parents' mouths. They decided to try something they weren't sure they were going to like and put her in public school for what they thought was going to be a year when she started third grade. During that year, Mina met a girl who was not afraid to put her in her place when she began to act selfish or rude. As the two girls grew closer, Mina began to turn a new leaf, becoming friendly and caring where she used to be selfish. When she was offered the chance to return to private school, she turned it down, knowing her best friend would not be able to go with her. It has been the same for years and Mina knows she's made the right decision as she has made many more friends in public school. Although her selfishness has all but disappeared, she can sometimes be naiive when it comes to matters that involve money as she has never completely understood why everyone cannot always buy what they want.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab OMZ_SHALYCE

x
                                x
                                x
                                x

User Image
                                              x
                                              x

NAME : YAMAUCHI, SAYURI
                                              POS. ADJ : TRUSTING | EMPATHETIC | GENTLE | SINCERE
                                              NEG ADJ : PASSIVE | EXPECTANT | INDEPENDENT | TEMPESTUOUS

Sayuri grew up in a very well off family. Her father, the CEO of one of the major companies in Minato, and her mother a doctor with a private practice in the suburban area of Adachi about ten minutes from their house. Life had been hard with two working parents, but there was no lack of some adult in her life. Babysitters, Live-in-Nannies, and more were a constant. It became hard to grow overly attached to people, so instead in junior high school Sayuri started to bring home stray cats... It started with a kitten and eventually she ended up with a total of eight cats that she kept in her wing of the family manor. Rarely did she ask for help to clean up after them or feed them, and neither she or the maids and butlers are entirely sure either of her parents are fully aware that they have eight cats living with them. In middle school is also when her father decided to fly to a new head office in South America. He didn't tell her that he had intended on moving there for a minimum of five years, and left his wife to explain to their daughter why 'daddy wouldn't be around for a long time'. Though, at the age of thirteen, one would think she's too old to place blame on herself for her father leaving, but that's exactly how she felt. The feeling of abandonment and lack of self worth were and sometimes still are, overwhelming. Generally a pleasant enough girl who isn't very good at school (at all), rarely discloses personal information. Getting close to people is scary, though she never was super close to her father, him moving with out talking to her first, damaged some trust in her. Sayuri is often alone, not interacting with people - it may take a minute to get her to open up, but in doing so, your perception of her will change. Dramatically.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab saucy lemons

User Image
                                              x
                                              x

NAME : SABOTEN, AIYOKU
                                              POS. ADJ : FLIRTY | CHARISMATIC | OUTGOING | MOTIVATED
                                              NEG ADJ : VAIN | CLUMSY | BLUNT | INTIMIDATING

Daughter of a famous guitarist and mother who was an idol back in her day; Aiyoku comes from a musically inclined family. Living a rich lifestyle from her father's band and from her mother's beauty of modeling and singing, little Ai-chan was playing the guitar and singing the moment she was able to walk around. Since her mother was not as busy as her father who was still touring Japan and sometimes different parts of Asia, the young girl grew up more girly than rough and tough. Never learning any sports outside of one, volleyball because her mother had done so. Aiyoku was a mommy's girl and whenever she could she would ask her mother to take her to a beach somewhere in Japan. Around the age of eleven, she entered an audition to join a big girl group but did not pass but was able to join the company as a trainee. Attending private school since grade school, Aiyoku was always the prettiest one and the most mature looking one too. As a trainee and going to private school still, things were rough at home for her since her mother's modeling was picking up again while Aiyoku just started high school. Between school and singing/dancing lessons she showed how she was motivated to be a singer but also liked modeling like her mother. Since she was tall like her father but had the beauty of her mother, she debuted in her first year of high school with two other older girls in a group called Hama Musume. By the time she completed her schooling from Azumano Gakuen, was able to model full time and also keep better track of her responsibilities as the kohai of the Hama Musume.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab a h r i - t a n

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                              x
                                              x

NAME : MAEDA, KAZUMI
                                              POS. ADJ : PASSIONATE | IMAGINATIVE | LOYAL | INNOCENT
                                              NEG ADJ : SENSITIVE | BEGRUDGING | BOISTEROUS | OBSESSIVE

For as long as Kazumi could remember the Maeda household has been a broken one. In fact, the man who ensured that her family name was Maeda had not been in the picture since she was two years old. Her mother only came in when she found herself between men which was fortunately rare. When her parents split up and it became evident that her father could not stand the sight of her, Kazumi was sent to live with her aunt who was clearly not prepared for the responsibility of taking care of a dog let alone that of raising a child. As a result the woman was gone from the house the vast majority of the time, and the only reason that the little girl did not suffer from neglect was that she would run to the neighbor’s house where she had made friends with a slightly older boy who lived there. That is how Maeda Kazumi came to grow up with Takahara Shinji and—as will sometimes happen when a young heart grows so close to another—how she fell in love with him. Fortunately, Kazumi is sweet enough that she is not the kind of girl to only have one friend. In the third grade she attached herself to the rich Sohma Mina in such a way that the other girl either could not or would not disentangle herself from Kazumi. Though she may not be rich in finances, Kazumi considers herself rich indeed with friendships.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab KaQu da Queen CuckooHead

User Image
                                              x
                                              x

NAME : TAKAHARA, SHINJI
                                              POS. ADJ : OBSERVANT | PASSIONATE | SILVER TONGUED | COURAGEOUS
                                              NEG ADJ : CAREFREE | ARGUMENTATIVE | POSSESSIVE | SNARKY

Shinji’s life held very little constants. While his parents might have been one in the beginning his relationship with them eventually broke off. Parents and teachers labelled him a problem child from the moment he entered school. Surprisingly his parents were not blamed for his unruly behavior. Ironically he learned everything he knew from his father. His parents were only financially secure due to his mother’s inheritance in a popular mom and pop electronics repair store. This store was later bought by some big wig company thus leaving the Takahara family with a considerable sum. His father could slack off all he wanted while his mother continued working diligently, still attempting to hold onto some portion of ownership. Acquiring friendships were not as difficult as people made it seem. As long as you kissed people’s rears they tolerated you. Finding someone who would continue to be a true friend was the real problem. Kazumi, was the first individual to take interest in Shinji for who he was. Meeting her at five years old was one of the most important moments in his brief history. Who would have guessed the new girl in the neighborhood would play such a prominent role in his life. She was his offical constant in life, visiting him daily, spending time over at his place. Even though he hated to admit it he began relying on her always being there. Shinji continued to find himself in trouble as the years passed, becoming a local name associated with ‘trouble’. The one thing he knew for certain was things would always be this way for him.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab AOIKAKESU

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

xNPC
                            1. (non-player character) any character that is not controlled by a player.

CRONUS
                                    Son of Uranus and Gaia, father of Zeus. He is the most powerful titan trapped in Tartarus. He will stop at little to nothing to escape and has found the power to persuade two gods (albeit, the personification's of fear and terror) to his cause. He can speak to his champions various means, but the most common are southern winds and certain plant life (the plant life will show some signs of a burn or ashes on them).

MUSES
                                    They are the ones who brought the soul gems to the cast (even the titan champions, though they keep it to themselves - not even they know who gave them their gems). They'll be constantly in contact with the god group and the goddess group. One of them will be in constant contact with the titan champions.

If you were to explain their standing in all this, it'd be chaotic neutral. They both want and don't want the door to Tartarus to be completely open, and they will help and hinder groups and individual people throughout the roleplay. Here's a list of each one's names;

tab Calliope, the writer of epic poetry.
                                    tab Clio, who's domain is history.
                                    tab Euterpe, the songstress.
                                    tab Erato, the lyricist.
                                    tab Melpomene, the lover of tragedy.
                                    tab Polyhymnia, the writer of hymns.
                                    tab Terpsichore, the dancer.
                                    tab Thalia, the lover of comedy.
                                    tab Urania, who's domain is astronomy.

MOIRAI
                                    The Fates! They know all that is, was, and ever will be. They have no affiliation with any deity and do as they see fit. They can be sought after for council or summoned (though the summon takes a sacrifice from something the summoner holds dear).

There is Clotho, the spinner, who spins the thread of fate. Lachesis, the allotter, who measures each thread (and life), and Atropos, the unturning. She decides the death of all and cuts their thread when they are meant to die.

PYTHIA
                                    The Oracle of Delphi. She is another neutral party, though a lawful neutral. She will do what she can to help. She is also the only mortal with the knowledge of the door to Tartarus and how to get into it.

NPC
                                    who they are.

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

APOLLO
                                  Has the ability to both heal and bring illness.

ZEPHYRUS
                                  The ability to summon winds.

HADES
                                  The ability of reanimation and to travel through shadows, as well as transport others through shadows.

ARES
                                  Immense physical power; berserker, would be a good way to describe it.

ARTEMIS
                                  Heightened physical power, magical bow and the ability to control animals.

IRIS
                                  Ability to send and receive messages through rainbows. May also travel through rainbows.

PERSEPHONE
                                  Can control plant life.

APHRODITE
                                  The ability to make the opposite sex fall in love with her for a period of time.

DEIMOS
                                  Ablility to cause hallucinations of a person's worst fears.

PHOBOS
                                  Ability to bring a person's worst fears to life.

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

RELATION
                                  stuff about it.

RELATION
                                  stuff about it.

RELATION
                                  stuff about it.

RELATION
                                  stuff about it.

RELATION
                                  stuff about it.

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

User Image xx User Image
                                xxUser Image

User Image xx User Image
                                xxUser Image

User Image xx User Image
                                xxUser Image

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

User Image xx User Image
                                xxUser Image

User Image xx User Image
                                xxUser Image

User Image xx User Image
                                xxUser Image

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

WHAT ARE SOUL GEMS?
                                  By definition the Muses give everyone when they receive theirs is; a gem that houses the soul of a god. What the muses don't tell them is that it is actually a catalyst meant to awaken their own souls. The players will eventually find out that they are the physical representations of these gods; rather than borrowing the powers, they are actually unlocking their own powers they didn't know they had. OF COURSE, they won't know this until much later.

AUTO PILOT?
                                  Okay this wasn't really discussed anywhere but I'll explain anyway, because it sort of ties in with the first question.

When your character starts to get exhausted / hurt / anything really, depending on how many times they've used their powers, the god consciousness inside them all will take over for a period of time. It is a self defense mechanism that is used only to preserve ones mortal body and only lasts for about ten minutes. It can be in and out of battle, and the main goal for when this happens is to get your body someplace safe.

Yes, the god consciousness can have a whole new personality of its own, have conversations and all this, they just generally will not have a lot to say as they are only there because you lost consciousness and they don't want their mortal self to be in any danger (because if their body is in danger, they're in danger)!

SHIPS?
                                  As you've probably noticed, some of the gods have romantic implied ships with their mythological spouses / consorts. They are implied ships, but let's be real, you're not ever goign to be in one relationship your entire life, amirite? Of course I am! Not even all the gods have implied ships, but have siblings / children in the mix - what about their ships?! Feel free to pursue whomever you want, but the implied ships should have some sort of chemistry between them! Does your character have to act on it right away? No. At all? Not necessarily; I want everyone to sort of plot out all sorts of relationships! Don't just think of romantic interests. But if you are because your character is just like that? Well then go crazy and try to get into all the pants!

What I'm trying to say is don't focus on only romantic ships. Friendships, brotps, frenemies, bitches, w/e, explore them all!

AZUMANO GAKUEN?
                                  It says underneath it that it's a middle school - well I'd like to change that (but I made it an image and can't really because I'm lazy)! Azumano Gakuen will be a private high school while Arakawa is the public high school. I don't want everyone crammed into one school and if you're going to have your character in the private school - please give them a reason why! No they don't have to be insanely smart, they could have just been lucky or got a sort of scholarship to getting in!

DOOR TO TARTARUS?
                                  Yes it is a physical door that the Oracle of Delphi is guarding / keeping tabs on. If you're familiar at all with Persona games, think of the Velvet Room being where you can access the door. It's physical location is at Tokyo Tower but in a VIP room on one of the middle floors that only the Oracle has the key for. She can be found in many places but is somewhat hard to track down. Easiest place to find her would be "The Room", a night club in Shibuya.

QUESTION
                                  answer

Dramatic Garbage

User ImageUser Image

ARC ONE : THE GEM OF DIONYSUS
                                  This will lead to everyone obtaining their base soul gems through various parts of the arc. I'll ask everyone to generate a random number, 1 - 100 and the first to obtain their gem will be the highest number, going down the list until the lowest generated number obtains their soul gems. That's not all though! Another gem will be up for grabs but will need to be fought for. Another random number gen in the ooc will be needed and the person with the highest number will get this gem; the gem of Dionysus.

Besides that, during the day it'll be a regular day where, once alone or with someone from the same group, you'll be visited by a muse to give you your gem. Once we skip to night (after everyone has their gems) is when things will go down!

Dramatic Garbage

reserved

FOR tab ARCHIVING tab ARCS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out