Welcome to Gaia! ::

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

User Image
              ✖ ✖ ✖ they see you as small and helpless | they see you as just a child | surprise when they find out that
                      x
                      | |
                      | |
                      | |
                      x
                      WARRIORWILL SOON RUN WILD 」 「」 「

❘❙ TerrifiedXXXX ❘❙ Bus//Enroute to San DiegoXXXX ❘❙ With no oneXXXX ❘❙ Grey Hoodie and Denim Jeans

User Image
                                                                Even in sleep she couldn't seem to shake this strange, unsettling feeling. It was the same kind of discomfort she felt whenever she fell asleep, when her head filled with strange dreams and visions of bloodstained armour, the clang of steel and the glimmering scales of unknown beasts. Strange dreams. Clearly she'd been playing too many fantasy MMORPGs.

Frowning, she tossed and turned in her seat, turning up the volume of the music on her headphones. Lady Thunda always had a soothing effect on her, especially that debut album of hers. That woman's music was a gift from the gods. "Na na na na, don't drop the hamma-a-a-a~" she mouthed with her eyes closed, toes tapping to the beat. "We got the thunda-a-a- uuuuugh..."

There it was, a sharp pain in her head again like someone had driven a stake right through her skull. Taking off her headphones, Victory massaged her temples, wishing with all her might that the ringing in her head would cease. She didn't know what prompted her to look out the window just then; lucky chance perhaps. But as she opened her eyes, the girl glimpsed a faint blur in the sky, growing as it hurtled towards the direction of the coach which had come to a stop in heavy traffic. Shifting in hear seat she craned her neck to get a better look. Is that...?

And then she saw it; the black scales of the beast, the serpentine tail and the gaping black maw. A Mythos.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!!"

The sound of shattering glass erupted as the monster hit the vehicle, screams resonating as the coach turned on its side. Her head slammed painfully into the crumpled metal frame, dizziness taking it's hold of her for a time. On a bed of shattered glass she shifted, gasping in pain as shards of broken window dug into the flesh of her arm. H-how...? Los Angeles was a world away from where she was, how had the Mythos made it all the way here?!

"Everyone out of the bus! Move! Move!"

The yelling brought her back to reality as around her passengers stumbled and clawed their way to the exit, some attempting to crawl their way out through the shattered windows and to safety. Her heart pounding, Victory grabbed her backpack off the ground and pulled herself out of her seat, cringing at the pain that shot through her arm. In the broken glass she caught a glimpse of her reflection, Her hood had come off, her long hair now lose. But instead of bright red the girl who met her eye in the mirror had golden locks and glowing blue eyes. Not now! she thought in a panic. The last thing she needed was for her freaky powers set themselves off in this situation. Whatever the heck it was that they did. Pulling off her hoodie, Victory threw it over the sharp broken edges of the window, using the seats to climb her way up without much effort. I'm...so...out of shape! she thought between ragged breaths, now attempting to hoist herself out of the back window. Thankfully there had been almost no one in the back of the bus so she could easily-

"Help..."

A frail voice caught her attention as from under the seat, a tiny hand reached for her. She froze, eye's darting between the bus beneath her and the sky above. She bit her lip, fear knocking her knees together so badly she could hardly stand. She should really get herself out of here before something else came along. He wasn't a hero. It wasn't her job to look out for anyone but herself. "Help please..."

I'm gonna regret this... Swinging herself down, Victory climbed over the seats until she found the child, pinned by the leg by a seat that had come off. Beside her lay the body of a young woman, her eyes closed, her body unmoving and a piece of metal lodged right in the middle of her chest.

"Mama, Mama won't move..." the girl whimpered as Victory felt the bile well up in her throat. Don't look. she told herself, quickly averting her eyes. Don't look, don't look, don't look. IT was little use. Her body shook with fear, the image of what she'd just seen burnt into her mind. This was different than any game she'd ever played, no matter how gory, no matter how realistic the graphics were. Real life was different.

"D-Don't move." With shaving hands she pushed at the heavy seat, every muscle in her frail body working to move it a mere inch. With a groan the wreckage began to inch slowly off of the girl's leg until she could finally pull it free. "O-Okay, we gotta go-"

"But mama-!"

An ear piercing screech resonated from overhead as the side of the bus was ripped off. Throwing her body over the girl, Victory flung herself to the ground, her arms covering the child's head. Curved talons ripped at the metal frame as a Wyvern reached for them, it's claws simply too big to pluck them from under the seats...for now. I knew i was going to regret this!

"Keep your head down!!" She yelled a the girl struggled and screamed out of sheer terror. With razor sharp claws only inches from her face, Victory could almost see her life flashing before her eyes. This was a mistake, a terrible mistake. She should've never left home, never left her room, never left her happy online world where even when you got killed by monsters you could simply revive with the click of a button. Real life was different. Real life was terrifying. Clinging tight to the girl's form Victory closed her eyes, a blinding radiance surrounding her in a sudden burst, that sent the Wyvern temporarily screeching into the air. She didn't want to die.

"SOMEBODY, SOMEBODY HELP!!"

UT OVES !!xxxX

Α Ȗ Ɍ ʘ Ɍ Α Ș. Ș Ț Ȗ Ɍ Ƚ Є Ș ʘ Ν

мץ ɴαмє ιs...

I live for the applause, applause, applause I live for the applause Live for the applause
Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

☁ ℒѦδѰ ҬҔȖЛδѦ☁

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈User Image ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

❝"Well, there wasn’t much to be done with traffic. You either stayed in it or went around it. With the next exit being about twenty minutes up the road, they had a bit of time to wait. The angry screams the driver had heard weren’t screams of anger…they were terror. Her head lifted up slowly as the blond dreads fell onto her back. Her brow lifted as she said to him, rather calmly in fact, “Driver, I’m going to need you to remain quite calm. Turn off the vehicle and get out of it. You need to head for safety.” He looked at her through the rearview mirror like she were insane. “Waaaah? I can’t leave the car!” “We are currently under attack…these are not screams of anger. Please, I think your daughter will be rather upset when she hears that her father could be dead due to driving me to a concert.” With that, she took the liberty to get out of the limo to survey what was going on.

Herds of screaming and terrified people ran by her and the car. The Limo driver had gotten out of the vehicle and also began to flee the scene. In the air were Wyverns circling the highway and the surrounding area of L.A. and route towards San Diego. “Oooh~! What wonderful patterns they have.” The Pop Diva could have a faux skin bag or suit made like their scales. She watched the terror ensue from behind her large sunglasses. The large coach bus that had been beside her was a prime target. The window blew out with the sound of a thousand crashing cars. The Pop Diva just stood with her arm around her hips and watched with a frown. “Oh, no, no, no. This shall not due, I’m afraid. I was going to watch the festivities but these people ne-““SOMEBODY, SOMEBODY HELP!”

The cry had not gone unheard. She was almost too calm for the situation at hand. Perhaps it was the drugs she had taken earlier to keep herself calm before the show. Maybe. Who the hell would know? The sounds of her heels were drowned out by the sounds of screams and screeching of the Wyverns. Before her was the coach that was in a horrid state. Anything would be if it had been ripped open that violently by Wyerns. She saw a child and young child screaming and cowering for their lives on the bus. “Fue fue fue~ Silly dragon-things. You’ll pity the day that you decided to attack this highway system.”

The Wyverns were circling in the sky above her. The sky began to darken with black clouds and the wind churned with a certain amount of discomfort. The wind whistled against the empty cars and destroyed bus. A Wyvern dove towards the bus again, the woman just stood, hand on hip, and slowly reached for her own neck. One would think it were out of some insane form of suicide as she stood there in such a way as it approached faster and ever closer to swallowing her whole. “Show me your teeth, baby.” She said to no one in particular as she turned on balls of her feet with hammer in hand. The hammer made direct contact with the snout of the unfortunate Wyvern that dared to try to eat her. “So rude! You should always ask a lady out before trying to eat her ou-“ The sexual humor was paused as she recalled the girl and child.

Then, it happened. Mama Monster mode. “Don’t worry children!! I’m here to help!” She held the hammer in one hand and ran towards the bus. Using one hand, she pushed vehicles out of her pathway to get to the bus. With very little struggle, she ripped up the seat they were hiding themselves under. Her hand outstretched, she said over the sounds above, “Mama Monster is here to help you! C’mon. We don’t have much time before he comes back for more. You need to be moved to a more secure location.” She urged to them both with her lips forming a small smile to comfort them both. Her hammer glittered and danced with small bolts of lightning as that matched the same color of the bolts that gave the clouds above a very beautiful yet ominous silver lining ❞

TALKING THINKING xxxxxxxxO.O.C: Lady Thunda is wearing something completely practical! xxxxxxxx
M O O D: Look at those wings! Mama Monster to the rescue, yo! xxxxxxxxW I T H: The Limo Driver, Two small children (one is Vic) xxxxxxxxH E A L T H: 100%
User Image
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ LOCATION // L.A. rift // ] [ COMPANY // that big lizard-bird guy (Lazarus) // ] [ FEELING // so-so // ] [ WEARING // clothes // ]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A moment of solitude was all she ever asked for, some peace, quiet, and maybe some sleep without any interruption. Was that so much to ask for? Astrid had never had the pleasure of a simple life and she didn't dare to ask for luxury, but perhaps PANDORA was not the place for her to achieve her desires where simplicity was concerned. Even so, the idea of abandoning them was less of an option now that PANDORA no longer requested volunteers but commanded recruits. Once discovered by PANDORA, it was unlikely that anyone would be able to carry out a normal life. As unfortunate as it was, the safety of the world as a whole was held above the happiness of a few and the danger that lurked within those possessing inherit traits of their past demons would not be granted a blind eye. Astrid had been with PANDORA long enough now that few were not aware of her or her unique set of skills. Small and discrete, it was her abilities that allowed her to stand out. Inherited knowledge and an ease of learning aside, Astrid was cursed with the ability to use magic. Able to dictate the use of her power, she determined it was best locked away. However, as it was required to make some use of her unnatural abilities in order have a place within PANDORA and so she displayed only enough to satisfy their requirements. Unfortunately, fieldwork was mandatory.

Bound by her untarnished bad luck, Astrid was pried from sleep for yet another declaration of war. Even from the crevice she tucked herself away in at PANDORA's base, the sirens were blaring, alerting all the so called heroes to follow the call of justice and report to the battlefield. While morality wasn't so much something she fawned over and confrontation was the least enticing option, respect for those who had given her food and a roof over her head made Astrid subject to their ways. PANDORA's justice compared little to the obligations she set for herself. However, while the cries of those on the front lines echoed, Astrid's morality seemed to flare like a cancerous, pulsating ulcer, pity guilting the oh so weary blonde from her slumber to wake and join her comrades in arms.

It took precisely five minutes for Astrid to ready herself. Still completely adorned in her sleep attire, Astrid's only additions were a pair of dog-like slippers, a hefty jacket, a bag filled to the brim with common necessities and her pen. All the minimum requirements in hand, she made her way forward, oblivious towards any odd glances set in her direction. Irritable and eager to be done with the task at hand, Astrid joined the second transport towards the city. By the time of her arrival, the streets were plenty alive with ghoulish delights and their vehicle was brought to a stop by none other than one of the many terrifying beasts on rampage. Something reptile-like, but definitely unpleasant, the only thing that was definite was that it wasn't going to make her day any better. Fortunately, two of the newer recruits seemed eager enough to put the creature's chaotic spree to an end and she was left to make her own way through the mass of fleeing civilians and creatures leaking from the rift. Then there was flicker of light.

Unlike the mess around her, this sight seemed timid enough as not to disturb the heroine. Following the small flame, She began to weave her way through people, only to be interrupted by a chorus of horrified screams, much closer to shrieks of terror. Twisting around, almost startled by the frequency her lips twitched as she observed what appeared to be some sort of man with a horde of over sized lizards behind him, before she could say much of anything, he... or it, along with his/it's brigade of reptilian follower were making their way towards what appeared to be a large rift. "You have got to be ******** kidding me..." Sighing, the people seeming to stop him were approximately... well, none. However, his harem of pets was certainly something that needed to go, immediately. Reluctantly, without along herself to have a second thought on the matter took that task upon herself. One bird-lizard man and a pack of lizard-like followers versus one five and a half foot girl, it was already starting to sound like a fantastic plan. Not.

Shuffling through her bad, Astrid pulled out what appeared to be a small hand held radio, "Hey, if anyone feels like helping, I wouldn't disagree. You'll find me with some bird-lizard man and a harem of.... well, you get my point. Assistance would be appreciated, I send up a well, some sort of signal." Sending a burst energy first into the sky in the form of a bright burst of light, and then another of a slightly different variation in Lazarus's direction, her brisk attack was enough to inflict some force, like a bolt or a spark, enough to send a normal human into cardiac arrest, however it was unlikely to do the same for him. However, hopefully it would be enough to accomplish her goal.

For now, this is the extent of my post layout.
                          DoubleSixtyNine

RADIO SPEECH

Kawaii Capitalist

User Image

X
X

DION♔. ( PANYA ) PASHAKASA
★ IT WAS A W-W-WICKED && ( WILD !♛ ) WIND
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
BLEW DOWN THE↺↺ DOORS TO L-LET ME IN. »»
SHATTERED WINDOWS AND THE SOUND OF DRUMS
PEOPLE XX COULDN'T XX BELIEVE XX WHAT XX I'D XX BECOME
PEOPLE XX COULDN'T XX BELIEVE XX WHAT XX I'D XX BECOME

╭ ★. location; downtown, LAxx ╭ ★. health; 98% [minor bruises & scratches] xx ╭ ★. accompanied by; Revaxx

Dion's whole body jolted when a tremor awoke her from her stupor. She was lost in thought for a moment, standing before the dead Wyvern at her feet, when she a rather ominous feeling washed over her body. The blonde glanced at the entrance of the warehouse, suddenly her attention very cautious. There was sharp feedback on her mini-communicator, her hand flinging up to her ear as her face contorted in pain.

""This is Hero #109, *STATIC*. Anyone in the downtown area? I've found a spot where we can round up as many civilians as possible. It's *STATIC* 777 Tower and it's around fifty five floors *STATIC* need some help trying to get everyone inside."

Dion let out a low growl in response to the static that shot into her eardrums. Damn, what a pain in the a** this communicator was. It was broken already. You'd think these shits were indestructible but no, PANDORA operatives didn't exactly think that detail through, did they?

"This is Hero #05 and-- ********' hell, is this piece of s**t even working," Dion cursed into the communicator, spitting out strings of obscenities and voicing her frustration before continuing with her previous transmission," Okay, yeah, this is Dion. I'm comin' downtown to answer #109 request for backup." The blonde's tone was terse and quipped, turning off the communicator before breaking off into a sprint. The warehouse she was in was located pretty close to the downtown area, so she estimated she would arrive to her destination in around five minutes. Maybe even less, if she really kicked up her speed.

Up for the challenge, Dion smirked as she took several lefts and rights at intersections and blocks. Counting down the seconds, Dion could hear the faint echoes of chaos and terror as she neared the 777 Tower. The woman remembered from her earlier investigation of LA's city layout that the tower was notorious for it's height and wasn't hard to miss. Golden eyes scanned the wreckage for signs of fungi or slime, and there was plenty. Observation wise, a herd of Wyvern must've passed through this part of LA already. The thought left an unsettling feeling in Dion's stomach.

"There it is...,"Dion whispered, seeing the 777 building towering over the chaos in the horizon. Already, there were people around her, swarming to find shelter and safety. Dion could feel the energy signatures of a rift opening up nearby, but she couldn't pinpoint where. Suddenly wrought with concern, the Hero began to take longer strides to cover more ground, her thighs burning with lactic acid in response. It was painful, running at this fast of a pace for this long, but there were civilians who were probably in a greater state of mental and physical torture than she is right now. Banking to another left, Dion spotted Reva in the distance.

At the same time, the blonde noticed a group of five Wyverns turning into the intersection a good several meters away from the crowd, but the screaming and shouting attracted the gang's attentions. The beasts broke off into a sprint towards the crowd, snarling and snapping their jaws as if they were prepared to lunge into their second helping of lunch.

"No you ********' don't, you ugly pieces of--," Dion reached her maximum momentum, kicked off the ground and used her speed to ram her gauntlet into one of the Wyverns that leaded the pack. The problem with her choice of action... it literally rammed into the Wyvern's skull. Dion's eyes grew wide as she frantically pulled out her hand, her gauntlet extracted with a loud 'schlop' and the beast itself slumped to the ground, dead from the direct shot to it's brain.

Dion knew should've been bothered by the slime and bits of Mythos brain matter and blood covering her gauntlets.

Except once you're into this whole 'Heroes' business with PANDORA, you see a lot of s**t and just learn not to be surprised anymore.

"Oi! Hero number one-hundred-and-something! A little help here," Dion shouted towards Reva, pushing and kicking at as many Wyverns as she could," Jus' help me take care of this real quick and I'll help you with wranglin' in those civilians." The blonde let out an aggressive, resounding growl before ripping at another Wyvern's throat, pummeling at it before tossing it to the ground, knocking it unconscious.

X
X

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

box_of_SHiiNIES

pengymengy's Waifu

Hilarious Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

User Image
                                                            So the plan was for Legion to head towards Las Angeles and wait for a rift to open which would allow mythos to pour out, there they would try to control the creatures. Honestly the little imp known as Haze wasn’t looking forward to it that much. Mainly she was a little nervous to see the type of mythos that killed her parents long ago. However she promised Yuval that she would do her part in order to help him. Even though she was part of Legion, she didn’t really care what their cause or goal was. All she really cared about was helping Yuval. After all, he was the one who helped her when she needed it. She owed everything to the man and planned on paying him back what she owed. So, without question she headed towards LA in order to do her part and knew that Yuval would catch up with her at some point. What he was doing in the meantime was something she didn’t bother to think about.

Currently the girl sat on top of a rooftop, in her cute little kitten form in order to stay hidden. After all, she was told by Yuval that it was in their best interest to stay under PANDORA’s radar. It would be bad if they got in their way, after all. Purring softly, she licked at her right paw then rubbed against her ear before she scanned the area with her red eyes. She felt a little sick at the sight of others being torn about by the mythos class known as Wyverns. They looked like tiny lizards or dragons that were ready to kill anything in their sights. One of their targets appeared to be a certain Legion member known as Lazarus. Her ears perked back as she watched the man change his appearance, killing off most of the mythos. ‘What an idiot, he’s not doing things right at all… Then again, I’m not really sure how we can control the creatures. I hope Master Yuval comes soon, so he can show me. He seems to know how to do it.’ Slowly her fuzzy tail swayed back and forth as she watched the man take action.

Her ears perked down as he shot some energy into the rift itself, which seemed to mess it up pretty badly and cause even more wyverns to pour out. However she took notice of a few of them actually listening to his commands. “No way, he was actually able to do it? Way to go, Lazarus! With this, Master’s dreams should come true very soon!” Of course, she couldn’t help, but to notice that he was attracting more attention to himself than he needed too. Perhaps he was having a bit too much fun causing this chaos. Though chaos was needed for Yuval’s goal, too much of it would draw the attention of PANDORA. That seemed to be something that the group really needed to avoid right now, at least until they were able to get more members anyway.

In fact it seemed like he already caught someone’s attention. Glancing down, she took notice of a rather pretty looking girl. The girl appeared to be calling in some reinforcements and was able to send an attack towards the man. Quickly Haze jumped from the roof, turning into her imp form and used her bat like wings to fly up into the sky. “Watch out, stupid!” Roughly she tackled into Lazarus, moving the man away from the attack before it was able to hit him. She then moved to face him, pouting her lips and crossing her arms over her chest. “Good job on controlling some of these mythos, but you’ve already drawn too much attention to yourself! Master Yuval won’t be happy about this!” She then stuck her tongue out at any retort this guy would throw at her.

Haze’s attention was then turned back to the girl. It was going to be trouble if she kept trying to call for help. With a grin, she placed her left hand on her hips then pointed down to the girl with her thumb. “You get out of here and I’ll throw her off your track. You’ve already done your part well, so congrats, bud!” Quickly she fly down towards the girl, attacking as though she was about to hit her, but barely stopped when her fist touched against her forehead. “Sike! I wasn’t really gonna hit ya, you’re too pretty to get hit in the face.” Gently she tapped against the girl’s cheek with a smile, but didn’t touch the ground with her feet. Instead, she preferred to hover around with the help of her wings. Standing up straight though, she snapped her fingers, using her mind to cause a light post to come crashing down between to the two. Again the girl stuck her tongue out then flew off to catch up with Lazarus.

- Location// LA - Feeling// Excited and annoyed. - With// Lazarus and Astrid. - Outfit// Fabulous!

Omnipresent Regular

User Image
User Image

location - Los Angeles feels - Focused with - Lazarus, Astrid, Haze

Already the damn communications device was going off like fireworks with a number of Irving's comrades speaking on in and requiring assistance. It only reminded him at how he wanted to duplicate himself in order to help people on the fly, but Jesus and all of his disciples knew that wasn't going to happen even if hell froze over. However, Irving always managed help where he can, and trusting his comrade's abilities was what teamwork was all about. For now, he wanted to get the people to safety - hell, that's the goal he set for their team, and right now they were doing their best to achieve it. And in order to achieve it, Irving had put a barrier over a large Costco store, holding hundreds of civilians who were to wait for transport from PANDORA. The barrier was not only radiant in appearance, but incredibly reliable and built to last. The entire store had an enormous silver ring around it, the Silver Draupnir, generating a dome power the building. It was radiating seidr, rejecting any mytho that dared to get near it. No one could leave, but any human (excluding heroic spirits) was able to enter. Only when PANDORA's backup arrived at the designated areas to pick them up will the barriers allow anyone to leave - but until then, those barriers were staying up like iron walls. That is why Irving dared not look back as he rode Sleipnir to the 777 Tower.

With Sleipnir as his steed, he was covering ground at an alarming rate. The eight legged horse continued to gallop throughout the streets as Astrid talked into her radio. Irving listened on in, raising his eyebrow, pulling on his horse's muzzle to prevent her from running any further. "Lizard... bird-man?" Leading a harem of mythos? That... was not mentioned in the mission specs... at all. What the hell was going on? Did a new situation have to arise at a time like this? Irving's eyes darted toward the burst of light in the sky, then down toward the area where it was shot from. At that moment, he decided to to look into it himself, activating Huginn and Muninn. Focusing soul energy into his pupils, Irving's enhanced vision allowed him to zoom in on the area in order to take a look for himself. That's when he saw the devilish, winged man. Immediately he pressed on the communications device, deactivating his eyes as he would shout for Astrid to clearly hear him. "Astrid, don't do anything rash! That person is a heroic spirit! He isn't on our side! Get away from him!" Irving took off as he shouted a ya! for Sleipnir to bolt toward where the light shot from, and almost immediately rifts began to open in the road ahead of Irving. Wyverns and wargs pulled themselves out the ominous portal, snarling and wanting to claw their way into Irving. They ignored each other, practically trampling over one another like some sort of chaotic stampede toward large man. He could only sucked his teeth, finding them nothing more than a nuisance as he raised his hand to summon up his spear. Twirling it in his hand before gripping it and taking aim, Irvington balanced himself on his horse, keeping a hand on Sleipnir's muzzle as he took aim into the stampede of mythos. His entire arm, bulging with muscle and soul energy, was just shaking and waiting to let that spear fly...

VROOOM!!!

Irving finally decided to let it soar after he had took aim on the mytho leading the stampede. Gungnir, soaring through the air with an unnatural speed, illuminated the dark eyes of the mythos as they stared at it in awe. The passing ground beneath it was ripped apart with a loud boom as the spear finally tore through the first monster, completely obliterating it as the soul energized spear passed through it. The entire stampede was torn apart as the spear shattered the mytho's blood thirsty hopes at mass murder. Upon Irving's will, the spear began to levitate back to him at an alarming rate, and instead of it boringly coming back to him in a linear fashion it began to twirl and spin like a turbine, returning to Irving not unlike a boomerang. The spearheads on both ends turned it into a turbine of death, slashing through every mytho it came across on its way back to its master. "Tch, still so many." He uttered as he caught Gungnir in his hand, underestimating his efforts. He had to give himself some credit, right? He killed more than half of the entire crowd, and the mythos came to a screeching halt at the display of Irving's raw power. They could only come to the conclusion that they came out of the wrong rift, and it was their wise decisions to turn around and hightail it.

BOOM!!! BANG!!!

He had pointed his spear, letting loose seidr bolts one after another, killing wargs and wyverns by the dozen with each shot. Eventually, Irving's path was completely clear as Sleipnir jolted through the lingering ashes, leaping into the air after building up a significant amount of speed. Then, it happened; Sleipnir made her landing in a burst of light. Right in front of Astrid, Irving appeared as if he truly was a god. Sleipnir raised her upper body, kicking and roaring as Irving drove his spear toward the heavens, unleashing a light so holy it was as if god himself threw sunshine from the sky. And if people weren't blinded by the light show, they would be able to see how they were actually bolts of seidr striking at mythos by the number.

"Sorry, but assholes don't deserve pets." Irving said in his deep, thunderous voice, getting off of Sleipnir and examining the two before him. Well, they both had wing, and the tall ugly bird-guy (with the redheaded girl being the cute one) was clearly the former leader of that pact. Looking in Astrid's direction, to whom Irving couldn't help but look down at, he sighed at how the situation was getting weirder by each and every moment. He then turned back to the two mysterious characters. "Astrid, did you see anything that these two did?" He questioned, gripping his spear as it's end was jammed into the solid ground. He wanted some sort of clue to what they were capable of, or if they were a threat to the population. "Did they harm--" Before he couldn't ask, a bloody spot on the ground complete with a human hand caught his attention. "... never mind." Thankfully he got there in time, but little did Irving realize was that he actually got there at an incredibly fast rate. It was for the better, and he could only thank his horse for her incredible speed. Unfortunately, the 777 Tower is going to have to wait - he'll have to trust his comrades to an even greater extent.

... Now...

"Who the ******** are you?"User Image

- Commentary
                                                                          "I. T A L K. L I K E. T H I S. . . "
                                                                          '. . . . A N D. T H I N K. L I K E. T H I S.'

Under Silence

DoubleSixtyNine

Thats Just Asinine

Partying Cultist

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THE PALE HORSEMAN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Location : Some highway // With: Lady Thundra and Victory// Thoughts : Another day of survival

XXX

█║As the reaper dug out the last shard of metal from his shoulder, a brilliant flash of light caused him shield his eyes with the palm of his hand. " What the hell..." He thought to himself as he glanced wearily towards the direction of the source. He noticed the coach, which had partially absorbed the initial impact. However, he was certain that it wasn't an explosion, given the lack of a proper bang or scattered smoldering shrapnel. Whatever it was, it sent one of the scaled bastards on it's way. But not for long. It circled overhead, as it prepared to swoop down yet again. Only this time it was confronted by a somewhat familiar silhouette.

"Oh ********]" Were the only words that left his lips as he ran his hand through his hair, combing some of his locks from his eyes. After the beasty was repelled by the hammer wielding maiden, he immediately knew who she was. Lady Thundra. He used to work for her as a matter of fact...well sort of. During his mercenary years he needed to lay low for awhile, his location being compromised by PANDORA operatives. He needed to fade out of view, but in plain sight. And so he managed to pose as her bodyguard for awhile, until his false documentation was finally revealed. Still his brief change of identity had proven to be useful, allowing him to drop out of PANDORAS radar for awhile.

He gazed up at the sky with a hint of slight irritation. The wyvern vermin overhead weren't a good sign. They presence could potentially attract unwanted attention. PANDORA was surely underway, dealing with the problem as they deemed fit. And with the presence of not just one, but two rogue heroes, there would definitely be targeted. Also there was another strong spiritual presence within the area. Probably had something to do with the flash earlier. Ms. Thundra seemed to be investigating herself. But as she turned her back, one of those scaled vermin decided to swoop in from the side. Reacting impulsively, he grabbed the car door handle, from the vehicle next to him, and tore off the door entirely. Than with a rapid mid air barrel roll, he flung it with stunning speed. It made contact with the beasts head, knocking it off course as it eventually slammed onto the ground, and slid across the highway.

Mortem managed to close the gap between himself and Lady Thundra quite quickly, though he showed no sign of enthusiasm to their rather sudden reunion. " I'm afraid we will have to exchange pleasantries later. " He turned his gaze into the wreckage , noticing a young golden haired damsel, shielding a smaller child in her embrace. " It seems we have ourselves another. " He spoke in a calm tone, not really hinting towards enthusiasm or disapproval. By the feeling that her soul emitted, he could tell that she was still in the process of fully awakening her powers. This also meant that PANDORA most likely hadn't gotten her under their influence. However his gaze broke off as the sounds of approaching sirens filled his ears. His hands than slid down to the hilts of his weapons, turning hiss attention back to Thundra. " We need to deal with this quickly. I'm afraid more bystanders are on their way. Besides, if they remain here, it is only a matter of time before they attract more unwanted attention. " He spoke, hinting towards the opposing factions.

Unleashed Lunatic

User Image

↳ Los Angeles drydocks ↳ Sheng ↳ 1OO%

tab The view from the edge of the industrial park was a pitiful one, but even then Hale could see the might of the wrought destruction and briefly was brought to wonder if it more his hand or the sloppiness of PANDORA's own. Being the standing head of Legion brought with it a sort of quandary of his demeanor towards PANDORA. If he were true to himself, he mostly dubbed them fools with a strong sense of false and otherwise pointless heroics. To be a “hero” was merely a matter of subject and object, as no-one could ever be completely “pure” lest they be more than human – not an impossible thought there, but certainly improbable.

tab As the life skirted the lines between terror and outright death at the hands of the unleashed Mythos some ways off from Hale's own eyes (he was surprised he hadn't had to deal with a misled wyvern quite yet) it was brought to his attention that there was little to nil activity on the side of his own Legion, which while not a terrible cause for concern given their profile was meant to be all but invisible, he was still a bit at odds with it. Asa was out on a mission in Rio, so he was out, but where were the others who had not announced their intentions to go elsewhere?

tab Almost as soon as that question hit him he saw in the corner of his eye the beginnings of a tidal spray of water, and he soon identified the source of it as Sheng. Hale, while he knew Sheng was particularly young in his endeavors for Legion, he found him one of the more easily respectable members. He did not question the why and how of orders, just questioned their purpose and moved on without skipping a beat. That was a quality you had to hunt for in anyone else – and even Hale at times was at a fault for being too pressing with Morgan's own machinations – and as such he respected him as a rare and unbidden soldier. That was not to say he did not have his own unique set of quirks to send Hale awry – that would be far too much to ask for.

tab Ignoring the spray of water falling as dotted precipitation with a blink of an eye and an impassive expression, Hale turned his head to face Sheng's own, finding a tinge of amusement in the fact that he was quite literally childish in stature compared to Hale's heavy grandeur. “What is 'up' are the clouds, Sheng. Although you're more than right in the deign of the 'rendezvous.' I suppose the others will drag themselves to me, otherwise I will have to be the one to seek them out. A losing situation regardless.” Hale recognized that the Mythos Spirits would most likely be off attempting to find community in the chaos of the Mythos, to which he would reply with a heavy sigh. He moved forward and out to the drydocks next to the industrial park, the grave sweep of screams and explosions growing higher by the minute.

tab I want you to keep our less quiet members in line. We have appearances to hold and I would hate it if PANDORA caught on to our scent so easily … give them a tirade to settle on is what I'm designing to you.” He raised up a hand with a glimmer of a metallic sheen underneath it, the ghostly apparition of a Shroud yet to be summoned. “Come to me if I have to intervene. For the moment however I will be content to watch the fires burn with no water to quench them.” With that he made a flick of his wrist. “To that, dismissed.

Gekko

9,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image
                                                      ۞ LOCATION : Heading to a parkxx ۞ COMPANY : Alone xx ۞ FEELINGS : curious / unsure xx ۞ HEALTH : 100% xx ۞ W EAR ING: this

A quiet sigh echoed from the brunette’s mouth. Her amber eyes watched as the rag in her hand moved around the glass as it made sure to clean every water droplet out of it. The sound of classical music echoed in the background as it seemed to dance around the empty chairs and tables. A loud click echoed through the bar as the glass was placed down on the bar top. Placing her right hand on her hip as she moved her left one through her hair, Ambrosia’s eyes dodged from one empty chair to the next. ”Man if I knew it was going to be this dead, then I wouldn't have opened the bar at all today.” She said as she walked over to one of the empty tables. It had been a few hours since she opened the bar and not even one tourist had walked in. Surely something had to be wrong. Moving over to the door she noticed how the rain was slowly slowing down. ”Such a grim sight” She said quietly to herself as the classical music seemed to follow her out of the bar and into the alleyway.

Poking her head out of the door frame, Ambrosia could smell the mix of rain and steam that was being emitted from the business above the bar. Turning back around and quickly walking over to the radio she a slight twist of the wrist the radio turned off with a click. Heading over to the coat rack where her coat had been resting she started to put it on when the sounds of screeching came from outside. Freezing for a moment, the woman’s eyes slowly moved over to the door. Sure she lived in New York and was used to the sounds of rats roaming the streets but this one sounded different...it sounded like a bigger creature.

Slowly walking over to the door, Ambrosia made sure that her steps were quiet so whatever was outside didn’t hear her moving inside. Peaking her head back out into the dark air the girl’s eyes wandered back and forth hoping that whatever made the sound wasn't outside. Straightening her posture, the brunette was rather relieved that she didn't see any sign of what had made the sound. It probably was just a rat fighting a dog or something she thought with a sigh as she laughed to herself. She was getting worked up over nothing. Continuing to place her coat on she could hear the sounds of the keys jingle in her coat pocket. I know Chief is going to kill me if he finds out that I closed early, but there is no business coming in she thought zippering up her coat. Before locking the door the girl looked over at the skull that was resting near the door. Picking up the skull, Ambrosia grinned at the skull. Placing her lips on the top of the skull she gave it a quick peck. ”Please make sure the place is safe, okay?” She said as the skull appeared to grin and wink at her.

Moving up the stairs the girl placed her hood over her head as she turned down the alleyway. Placing her hands in her pockets, her mind began to race with thoughts. First she was going to take a walk through the park. It had been a few days since she had walked through Central Park and man did she need some time with mother nature. Don’t get the girl wrong she liked living in the city, but it could never compete with nature. The way plants and animals got along with each other in a way that was extremely peaceful. A wide smile spread on her face as the thought of living in a place where nature lived all around her. Stopping at a cross walk the strange screeching sound could be heard again. Raising an eyebrow she looked over at where the sound was coming from. It seemed to be coming from within the park. It sounded like an injured reptile. Sparking her curiosity Ambrosia decided to go investigate what exactly was making the sound.

Talking
                                              Thinking

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

User ImageUser Image
██ SOUND IT OFF THIS IS THE CALL !!
   rise ( & ) REVOLUTION
xxxxxxxx██████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUNITE AND FIGHT UNITE AND FIGHT UNITE AND FIGHT UNITE AND FIGHT
xxxxxxxxxx OUR FUTURE'S HERE AND NOW HERE COMES THE COUNTDOWN

Once Penny confirmed her identity, Akagihime gave her a reassuring smile. She was glad that she wasn't wrong about her suspicions. Now, she wouldn't have to waste time trying to track her. But to encounter her in all the places available...who would have known it would have been in Los Angeles? "I see...I'm glad to finally meet you, Penny." After speaking she quickly bowed in respect toward the younger female then stood up straight again. Before she could introduce herself a scream echoed through the area which immediately caused Akagihime to look in the direction where the cry came from. "So it begins..." She breathed as her eyes narrowed.

They were here: the Mythos. It was no question that she showed dislike to the beasts. And for good reason. They were the cause for the world's population diminishing and it being in disorder, after all. Where have they come from? Who knew. All that mattered was that they had to be eliminated at all costs, starting with the ones here. Though, something seemed different. "This isn't right. There's a lot more of them than usual." She didn't understand it at all, but they had to get eliminated at all costs. Letting out a deep breath she created her naginata in her hand as she gripped it hand. The time for wondering about what was wrong was over, the time for battling was now.

Akagihime turned back to Penny as she asked if her affiliation was with PANDORA. It didn't take her long at all to respond with a nod. "Yes, I am. That's how I knew about you, Penny. Please, call me Akagihime. While I would like to give you more information, the Mythos invading the city is more important. Please, come with me." Once the battle against the Mythos was over with perhaps their talk would resume. As she dived into the battlefield another voice in her headset voiced out. "This is Hero #109, Reva Gupta. Anyone in the downtown area? I've found a spot where we can round up as many civilians as possible. It's called the 777 Tower and it's around fifty five floors. But, uh... I may need some help trying to get everyone inside." Excellent. Now she wouldn't have to worry about finding a safe area for everyone else. As she ran through the city Akaghime pressed on her own headset, "This is Hero #6, Akagihime. I got your message, Reva. I'll be there as soon as I can. However, I also have a possible candidate for PANDORA here as well. I'll see what I can do." She then hung up to see if Penny was still following her. Satisfied that she was she smiled once more then dove right back in. "Stay back, Penny." She warned as a Wyvern were in its sights.

It let out a screech as the beast flew right in their direction. Just when it was about to attack them, it was stopped by chains Akagihime created from the ground. That was half of her powers: Creation. Anything in her imagination would come to life. It was a very handy ability to have. The wyvern screeched out in protest as she neared it with her weapon. "Sorry, but I don't have time for you." That was when she stabbed its open mouth with her naginata and then beheaded it. She stared at the corpse then looked back at Penny. "We need to keep on moving, however I have a question for you." She asked as she continued running. "You heard of PANDORA already. How about joining our cause?"

Info
                                  Geekie-chan

ooc:// Edited;;
                                  Location;; Los Angeles, California
                                  Company;; Penny
                                  Mood;; Calm
                                  Health;; 100 %

Fluffy Girl

User Image
                                                              "ℓσσк, ι кησω ι'м ησт мυ¢н σƒ α ƒιgнтєя вυт ι кησω тнαт ιƒ ι'м ρυт ση тнє ƒιєℓ∂ ι'ℓℓ кι¢к αѕѕ ℓιкє ησ тσмσяяσω!"
                                                              | Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: LA // Streets | Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Akagihime |
                                                              ──────────────────────────────────────────────────── ──
                                                                spacerspacer
                                                                Penny gave a half smile to the purple haired female, when she remarked about how she was glad to meet her. Really? Why was that? This was a bit confusing to her, since she didn't know why. Though at the moment, it didn't matter, due to the attack of the Mythos began. She stared in surprise at the scaled beast as it flew through the air. Though hearing what the female said, it made her tilt her head and then remarked in a soft voice. A frown on her face. "This isn't normal then....with all...well....this many appearing?" It was all she could say, as she turned her gaze to look out of the corner of her eyes at the girl. Though when she gripped the weapon she had in her hands, that's when the dark haired girl wished her powers were a bit more better at summoning weapons instead of what she had. While what she was able to do was useful in certain ways, it tended to be a bit...off. Considering she was only able to summon them for certain times and a limited amount of time a day. Penny's blue gaze went back to the girl, when she said about it was how she knew her. Because she was part of PANDORA itself. Her lips parted a bit, and then nodded her head to her. "Okay....Akagihime...um....is it alright that I call you Hime for short?" Penny always did have trouble with Japanese or Asian base names. They were hard to pronounce when they were long.

Without much of warning, Penny was soon jogging after with the PANDORA agent. Easily able to keep up as she dove right into the battlefield with the Mythos that was happening. Penny's eyes were wide as her hood fell back from her head. Easily keeping up when she looked towards Hime. Noticing as she was listening to something in her ear. She also watched her as she spoke back into it, as the pair continued to run down the street quickly. She was surprise to hear her mention about a potential candidate to join their group. That's when she recalled Hime stating about knowing about her. Did she mean....her?!

Penny's thoughts were a bit lost on that, when Hime told her to stay back, when a high shriek soon echoed out. And there was that scaly beast hovering in front of them. Right away she went back on her knowledge on some of the Mythos. She only knew this one, since it appeared many times in Europe. A Wyvern. Her eyes were wide as chains suddenly appeared out of the ground. Penny gasped at that, surprised at the power that she produced. Wow! Her spirit must be awesome....probably better than hers. Her lips thinned at that, but shook her head as she didn't think much on that any more. In the end, she was able to decapitate the creature. Once it was down, she watched with blinking blue eyes as Hime stared at it. Then she looked at her to ask that question. She opened and closed her mouth a few times, before she was running once more beside her.

Okaaaaay. Never had she thought they up and offer her a spot in PANDORA. Then again, Penny had been looking for them, but mostly out of questions and answers type. Never had she thought she be offered to join. But she knew how the group worked. They had to offer the position to any person like her. To not accept, means they were enemies. Penny was opening her mouth to answer, but that's when suddenly a Wyvern was diving down around the corner of a street. Right towards them. Penny's eyes widen, and quickly she was already reacting. Holding her hands out in front of her, that's when suddenly a book seemed to come out of her body. It was old and large. Yet printed in Greek along the cover was only two words. Pandora's Box. As the book flipped open, it landed on a page, with a picture and single name on it. "Lies!" She called out the name of the picture, and out of the book the picture came to life. It came out in a rolling potion, and popped open with its limbs spread. The tiny fully black imp, with a white grinning jaw and white eyes gave a giggle as it landed on Penny's head. It raised it's small hands up, and right away a area of illusion came. Hime would be able to see it. It was a mimic of both of them running. But in another direction. The illusion of them running backwards, away from the Mythos, while their real forms were hidden from sight from the creature.

The beast roared out greatly, as it turned quickly. Only to end up smashing into a building at where the illusion took it. The creature digging its way into the building, now trap as it couldn't get out. Lies giggled out once more in that hissing like way, lowering its claws as it now clung to Penny's head. She smiled a bit, as she closed the book. The demon still summoned out and hanging on. She couldn't really send the little guy back. To do so, meant she gave up her use of him. And this one tended to be useful sometimes. "And yes. I like to join. Though I would like help in knowing more about what spirit I have honestly." Even though the book was a gave away. She needed more answers. And PANDORA was the only group that can help her get better at using her powers too.
                                                                spacerspacer
                                                                ── ───────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                                                | Voιce Clιp |
                                                                "ησρє~ ι нανє ησ ¢ℓυє ωнαт ιѕ gσιηg ση яιgнт ησω, ѕσ ι'м נυѕт gσιηg тσ ѕтαу συт σƒ ιт~"
User Image

User Image

Walter Whitman, the world's fastest cripple, took first place gracefully. “Fourteen, you loser!” He shouted as his legs, all ten of them, ran across his keyboard at break-wrist speeds. Walter, or Walt if you wanted to spare him the extra syllable, was many things. He was the wheels on the basketball team. He was the professional sitter spending hours in the office, playing video games. He was Hermes, the Greek god of irony and analysts. And lastly, he was the kind of person who raced computer algorithms for giggles, as he yelled out his triumph of finding yet another heroic spirit candidate. Toppling the computer's paltry ten.

Information - window after window, wall after wall, of data - flashed across Walt's vision in the span of minutes. Hours. For him and his inhuman perception, that is. To the frozen hands on the clock, and the slow world that breathlessly tried to keep up, it was seconds. Flashes of movement and processing speeds that barely registered as blurs to those who looked on in undisguised awe.

Monitors and an assortment of hardware wrapped around him like a 75 square-foot cubicle of cords and glowing technology. It went without saying that this was Walt's office space. As no one else in intelligence could juggle five computers and a dozen tasks at the same time. Search engines, security footage, databases – even the unmistakable pixels of an online game – were taken in stride as the god of multitasking alternated between them. Phantom bank robber, beastly murders – his ability came off cooldown - modern day magic, wall under construction in Brazil – his health bar was dangerously low.

“Eleven.” The computer finally chimed in. It wasn't a voice, so much as a sound. Devoid of anything resembling emotion. Humanity. And they said computers were fast.

“Fifteen.” He countered with a mouthful of bread and cheese, sparing a few mili-seconds to stuff another slice of pizza into his mouth. His right hand showed no signs of slowing, kicking at keys in blurry aplomb, as his left shoveled those greasy carbs just as fast. Another second, another empty pizza box in a growing cemetery of food containers that walled Walt off from the rest of the world.

As he was about to compile a report on the Ghost robber for the other officers to followup on, the familiar flash of victorious gold stood out on one of the screens. You win. He grinned, opening up a new window.

C O M B A T R E A D Y:: that was smart, waiting till their entire party was in range =DDDD

feeling;; [Exhilarated] // company;; [no one] // location;; [PANDORA HQ; intelligence office] // appearance;; [Outfitlink]

Temp layout is temp

milktop's Princess

Perfect Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Carcasses littered the region belonging to the little village stationed some fifteen to twenty miles away from the California-Nevada state line. The stench of death reeked quite heavily in the air as hundreds of thousands of flies buzzed around, decomposing the already rotten flesh. For no more than an hour, did Draken Der Hölle stood. Eyes lowered somewhat to the bloodied body laying just before him. The blood which once ran through this man's veins had spilled from it's container. Mixed into the sand and dirt of the ground beneath him, his face showed the fear he saw just moments before he was cut down. Raising his lavender hues from the sight he was so entranced with, the male stepped forward - over the fallen man - as he continued into the heart of the village. A modest area, it was. Although old in design, it was built with the appearance of that dating back to the infamous era of cowboys. Situated quite literally in the middle of nowhere, it wouldn't have been hard to tell this was a place of refuge for travels who spanned great distances. Unable to enter the walled cities, they were forced to live out in remote areas in hopes of surviving the next Mythos attack - whenever that maybe. This place was just merely a place to rest up before setting out the next day. With a few stores here and there for trade, the village was truly no bigger than that of a hundred meters. And the houses constructed fell into two parallel lines, with a main road in the middle.

It was that very road which Drake stood upon currently. Making his way to the Tavern, he only wished to purchase a beverage before heading out again. But to his sudden amusement, this village was already torn asunder. Whether it be by bandits, or Mythos, the male was uncertain. And truthfully, could care less. He had seen many gruesome situations in his past. Despite how young he was compared to some, these scenes were never one to phase him. They were simply stored in archives within his brain that he knew he would never return too. And to this day, that remained the truth. Draken was never the type to enjoy reminiscing in past memories. What he once felt, tasted, seen, they were all just second hand subjects at that point. A hand-me-down for a future time. When he wanted to feel pleasure, he would set out to achieve exactly so. Bathing in the emotion at the time it happened, and forgetting it once it passed. These things were what made the male so cold. With a heart of stone soaked in darkness, he was void of emotion outside of the time where it was the most appropriate to feel it. That wasn't to say he had no idea what it actually meant to feel, in fact, he was one to know true emotions to the very letter. As he felt them as pure and as rich as they could possibly be.

Pushing opened the batwinged doors leading into the saloon, Drake paused once again as he took in the sight. Blood remained, spattered all throughout the walls. Bodies disfigured and mutilated. This time, however, he noticed bullet holes within the wood inside the tavern. Proving that this scene was not by that of Mythos, but humans themselves. A sad sight, despite what Draken felt of the war between magic and reality, he was also one with nobility. Despite how hypocritical that may seem, seeing as how he was one willing to kill just for the feeling. Breathing a tiresome sigh, the gentleman moved around the counter. His eyes scanning through the various spirits and beverages, did they come to a halt once he found something close to that of which he was searching for. Red wine. Although this particular brand was cheap in itself, it was still better than drinking the other toxins sprinkled throughout the tavern. Pulling a glass from beneath the counter, the male uncorked the bottle, surprise to see it hadn't been opened before, he then realized that the dead currently laying about truly had no taste pertaining to sweet nectars. Raising the glass to his nose, he drew in a still breath. Tasting the beverage with alternate senses before he finally drank down the liquid, retrieving a rag, he then began to wipe away whatever residue was left within the glass.

It was at that moment, that the male started to hear strange noises outside the saloon. Eyes directed out to doors to whatever view filtered through, he slowly began to make his way back out to the main road. Seventeen men. Riding three motorcycles and two large trucks, parked in the middle of the village. Running around, untouched by the scenery around them. As the group drew closer, did one freeze. Perhaps the leader, for when he spoke, all the others fell silent. His eyes connected to those eerily illuminated eyes belonging to Draken. Who the hell is that? He questioned, his gaze was directed everywhere else but never to Drake. Demonstrating his lack of care, yet the obvious superiority he felt he possessed. No doubt in his mind, the stranger standing in the entry way of the tavern, was nothing more than an insect which needed to be stomped on. But instead of stomping on it himself, he ordered those around him to do it for him. Feeling as if his boot would go to waste stepping on something so insignificant. Didn't I tell you to make sure everyone was dead before we were to set out? He questioned his men, all who were equally confused at what they saw. No doubt they had checked over and over again to make sure there was not a single soul stirring in this currently vacant village. One man, the one closest to the leader, spoke out. We did, you even checked yourself... For a moment, not a word was said, then simultaneously, they all drew their weapons and directed it towards Draken.

Least, to where he once stood. Instead, they saw an empty doorway where no light bled through. Confused, the leader hesitated to speak, and when he managed to collect his words, a cry of pain erupted just towards his right. As his neck twitched, another sounded towards his left, and all around, his men fell to the ground. Their crimson blood disgorged into the air and tainted the golden sand beneath them. Eyes widened in fear, he dropped his gun before he turned to run back to his vehicle. Only, when he went to look in their direction, did he come face to face with that stranger he saw some seconds ago. Almost immediately, did he taste blood in his throat, and a moment later, did he began to vomit his own life source. His eyes falling to his chest, noted the sword which pierced his body. And all this time, the stranger stared harshly into his soul. Judging every little piece of sin he committed. And only when he was finally amused with what he saw, did a dark smirk crack onto his otherwise still face. Twisting the blade still within the man, Drake ripped it upwards, rendering the body into two. Flicking the remaining blood off his sword, the male quickly sheathed it before he squatted down. Gripping his face within two fingers and thumb, he moved it left and right before releasing it. To make a deal with the Devil, one must know that he'll cheat the moment the chance arises. With that, he stood, turning, he then made his way back down the road. That should be the half way mark. Only fifty more to go.
                                                                                  He noted, a twisted smile forming over his soft lips. For it wasn't a few days ago, that Draken had came to the very men he had slain. Angered by the embarrassment which they had recently faced in this same village, he brought the single idea of revenge. And it was that idea that had caused the slaughter of over a hundred people in this remote town. Walking down the path, his figure moved a hundred steps away from the village before disappearing entirely with the passing of sand.

xx░░░░░░░ tab Ö

Chaos. Chaos was a thing of abundance in this city: Las Angeles. People running about in fear, screaming as they watched loved ones torn apart by the very creatures they once deemed as nothing but make belief. Taking refuge in homes and vehicles, hope was ruined as it was soon realized that it didn't matter where they went, or how they got there, the moment the rift had opened, they were already dead men. The sight alone was enough to bring a joyous smile to Drake's face. A demon which lived off the pain others felt, so much all at one time was no doubt quite rejuvenating. He could stand here for the entire course of the day, simply basking in the power he felt. Neither PANDORA, nor his own organization could give him anything better than what he felt now. Drawing in a large breath, the Demon opened his eyes slowly as his lavender hues fell upon the world beneath him. Positioned on a rooftop of a building standing the height of ten stories, Draken gazed at the people, as well as Mythos, which scurried on about. Running and chasing, it was quite amusing to watch. Unfortunately, such a fabulous scene would have to be put aside. He had a task to do, despite how little he cared to do it. As of yet, it wasn't the best move on the board to go against his orders. Not yet at least. A man of logic, he knew things about himself which none other would come across. His current prowess being one. Plus, slaying a few vial creatures here and there wouldn't necessarily bring about too much harm. Least, not to himself.

As a beam of dark matter etched across the sky and into the rift which had opened just ten minutes before, Draken followed its path back to its origin. Where he discovered another member of his faction. Lazarus. The reincarnation of Angel Abaddon. Angel, an amusing title to use. For if there was a man who killed, no matter what the cause, he's deemed evil. But if that same man was said to be an Angel, and those he murdered were that of the Devil, then where was the problem in that? The world was a confusing place to live. Where people organize others to colors of good and colors of wrong, in truth, there are no colors. Just a million shades of gray. Where Lazarus could be that of a darker shade. And Drake? Well, what would one call the shade darker than that of black? Fortunately for he, Lazarus was a man who strayed away from his good cause. Being deemed a fallen Angel, he was thrown out of heaven. Just as Draken was once banished by the God he once tried to destroy. Such a time - so long ago - was a distant memory in which Drake could only find amusement in. Seeing it as a story told over generations, he had since forgotten the meaning it once held in his life. Just as his mind was about to fall into a trance, was he pulled back into reality by a sudden rumbling of the ground. Not a moment later, did hundreds of Mythos escaped from the now widened rift. Racing straight towards Lazarus, the male was half tempted to intervene. But he knew a test of strength was better alone, rather than with company. It was that very thought which proved to Draken the power of his faction. And better yet, the power of the fallen Angel before him. After some time of struggle, his associate had finally managed to do what it was he once desired. To take control of the Mythos whom once wished to take his own life.

Just as he was about to leave the building he currently stood on in order to join Lazarus, Draken was instead slightly taken aback when he noticed a bolt of electricity soaring in the Fallen Angel's direction. Moments before it was meant to connect, did a petite imp come to his rescue. Despite how far he currently was from the scene of battle, it wasn't hard for the Demon Reincarnate to make out those which were now engaged in combat. Lazarus as well as Haze were now faced with a blond woman. Someone whom Drake had no idea of. Fortunately for this mystery women, it would turn out that she was not alone. In an almost too flashy and extravagant entrance, did a man, hair red and body extreme in nature, quite literally entered in an array of light. Adorned with a horse, spear, and a trail of currently deceased Mythos at his tail. It wasn't too hard to tell - seeing as this man was quite a popular figure - that PANDORA had finally arrived at the scene. Judging from the time the rifts first open, to Legion showing themselves, there was no reason to be impressed at their speed. In fact, it was sickening to see how slow and arrogant they were. Already, a hundred people had died at the hands of the Mythos. Even if Drake was one to contribute, he saw no strength in what they were, and what they wanted to achieve. Releasing a steady breath, the male closed his eyes before he motioned forward.

In an instant, his body fazed out into nothingness before reappearing behind the man and woman belonging to PANDORA. His entrance was silent, albeit Lazarus and Haze had no doubt recognized Draken the moment his figure appeared. We're but a group of people in a point of time. Drake would speak, answering the red headed man's question in the least sufficient manner possible. With his lavender hues gazing every so gently into the opposite, a terse sigh fell from his lips. We are nothing more but that which you are. Spirits reincarnated in this world... but that isn't to say we strive for the same purpose as you. With this, he pulled his eyes from the male before moving it towards the women. With a single hand propped up against the hilt of his swords, the other hung loosely at his side. Taking a step forward, he began to casually close the gab between himself and the two PANDORA members before him. Once he broke the distance by half, did his irises turn to look up at his Haze and Lazarus. I'm impressed at how easily you found control, though I'd say you're technique could use some brushing up on. He stated, words directed only towards the Angel. And despite how monotoned it was, it was easily heard by the two hovering in the space above. Although I'm not the type of guy to lecture another, I see you are having quite the fun. So please, don't allow me to step into your entertainment. How about you show me exactly how much you can break, Lazarus.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
                                                                              xx//xxLAS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
                                                                              xx//xxLAZARUS, HAZE, TWO PANDORA AGENTS
                                                                              xx//xxAMUSED
                                                                              xx//xxTHEME & OUTFIT

User Image

ooc | i apologize in advance for any grammatical errors. i don't have the time atm to correct them, but i will make the changes the moment i can > w<
                                                                DoubleSixtyNine

Under Silence

Thats Just Asinine

Pr i d e - L ii G H T

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

User Image

sʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ ۞ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏᴢɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴏɴʏ
          sʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ ۞ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏᴢɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴏɴʏ

X
                  will tomorrow ever come? will i make it through the night? will there ever be a place
                  X
                  FOR THE BROKEN IN THE ( ) LIGHT ( )

❘❙ CalmXXXX ❘❙ LA SeasideXXXX ❘❙ With...?XXXX ❘❙ Wearing as pictured

User Image
                                                  "Well...this is certainly not going as planned."

The shadow of a wing creature loomed ominously over the heads of Legion's acting commander and resident water god. But they needn't fear the beats arrival for as the Wyvern's talons touched the ground, they could see all too clear the figure that rode upon it's back; Yuval Avraham, reincarnation of King Solomon, legendary tamer monsters and demons alike. As long as he was around, no Mythos would so much as blink in their direction. "I turn around for two seconds to secure the practice area and the next thing I know Lazarus has unleashed the apocalypse." He sighed, alighting from his steed, stroking the snout of the dragon-like beast. It was unthinkable to most how he could treat such bloodthirsty monsters as if they were nothing more than pets. then again most people couldn't talk to monsters either. "I sent Haze to keep an eye on him but it seems like they've already been discovered." Kudos to the demon-man for learning to control Mythos so quickly, but he certainly could chosen to do it in more discreet manner, especially since every corner of Los Angeles was currently crawling with agents from PANDORA. Agents that Yuval as far as possible wanted to steer clear of encountering. Partially for Legion's sake. More for personal reasons.

"This is my fault, I was supposed to be teaching them. I'll try to contain the damage." He said, quick to take responsibility. The situation was not yet as abysmal as it could be. PANDORA may have encountered some of their members and in the very worst case scenario, they were now aware that there was somehow a way for heroic spirits to control Mythos. But Legion's existence still remained in the shadows and it had to be kept that way. First, their attention had to be taken off their wayward operatives and directed towards...bigger fish. Glancing towards Sheng, Yuval smile sightly. "I think i could use a hand. How bout a trip to the beach?"

X X X X X

Amidst the droves of Kappas emerging from the waters, the LA shoreline was hardly as happening as it should be. Pity, bikini clad babes would have made for a nice change in scenery. Under the turbulent waters, unseen to the naked eye lay the rift from which the sea creatures were emerging. Of course, the ordinary man, or heroic spirit even could not sense its presence or even it's size, Yuval had a rough idea due to something monstrous lurking just beneath the surface.

Standing at the edge of the shoreline, Yuval's gazed locked onto the vast body of water before him. "I see you." his open palm glowed an ethereal white as a ring of pure silver manifested itself upon his ring finger. Too long have you slumbered. Rise and take your rightful place, great beast of the sea. Destroy all who stand in your path.

The earth rumbled as his ring burnt with soul energy, a deafening rush of water filled the air as something rose above the surfae of the ocean. First came one giant tentacle, and then another, reaching beyond the shoreline and smashing into the buildings just beyond. The Kraken. he thought in surprise, recalling the monster from his many hours spent studying myths and magic. Isn't this a surprise... This had to be the largest Mythos to enter the world since the first rift opened. Unwilling to encounter any PANDORA agents who might come a -looking, Yuval was quick to grab his wyvern slip out of sight once more.

UT ONSTERS !!xxxX
                                                          More monsters for everyone.
User Image

[ LOCATION // L.A. rift // ] [ COMPANY // that big lizard-bird guy (Lazarus) // ] [ FEELING // so-so // ] [ WEARING // clothes // ]

Astrid's gaze grew stern as her blow rushed towards the oversized creature. Something between man and monster, its origins could hardly be blamed on mythos; However, it was likely a whole other form of trouble all together. Far too knowledgeable of goblins and ghouls, she was unfamiliar with him and such ignorance could only be blamed on reincarnation. He was some sort of demon, but to which she could not quite name. Hoping to get a taste of his power and perhaps pry some answers from him, Astrid's intentions were quickly reavaluated when another individual entered the scene. A short and petite red headed figure swooped in and saved him from her small spark sporting something of a devilish attire. A hushed sigh flooded with irritation escaped her lips as she started to scratch at the top of her head. Was it really the time to give her more trouble? Perking up towards the smaller woman's words, Astrid's brow arched. Her words were rough in translation due to both the distance and surrounding noise, but a few spare words could still be heard and oh did they catch her interest. It was difficult not to hear what someone nearly announced. Though as quickly as the girl was shouting and playing the accomplace to the monstrosity, she had just as quickly turned her attention back to Astrid, falsifying some sort of attack.

Tucking her pen within the pocket of her coat, Astrid had enough time to ready her stance and curl her fingers into her palms before the girl was nearly touching her. Bright red, though the reason could hardly be held to the woman's words as much as her distaste for contact in general, Astrid rushed back and steadied herself feet away from the girl. Suspicious of her motives, her next move left Astrid with a decent conclusion of their alliance, at the very least, they were no allies of PANDORA. That left only one conclusion, they were enemies. Hands loosening as she grasped the situation, comfortable with her next move, Astrid could sense the power pulsating through her-- calling, pleading to make use of it. It was a pleasant feeling, much like the taste of temptation lingering on one's tongue, condemning one's fingertips, and tainting the mind. Slightly blinded by her innate power, the slight shimmer of power could be seen, beginning to take physical form like a fog stirring at her feet. Violet eyes began to dim, change hue, but in the blink of an eye she was back to herself, brought to her senses by a familiar sound. Like a saving grace, Irving's voice echoed in her ear, calling her from her trance. The fog disbursted like vapor powering to the ground, soaking itself back into her form. Then he came to her side in a gallant fashion. At his next words, her lips curled. Death wa not unfamiliar to her and unpleasant as it was she held a cold indifference towards the aftermath. Instead, she was charmed by the fortune of her company, plagued with curiousity to know their intentions, and completely eager to send them to their own demise. Even the small red head, whose intentions may not have been of the worst, was sentenced to fault in Astrid's eyes for there was no grey area in her eyes and to the woman who knew all too well the disasterous potential of those cursed by reincarnation and death was the only insurance for those imposing a threat to her way of life.

"I don't take kindly to being outnumbered, but other than that, I'll be fine. Other than that, I believe you can see he is the farthest thing from heroic." Her gaze drawn from the two before her for a brief glance at her comrade, the expression she held was one of morbid callousness. She held no dislike for the man before her, nor for the two in front of her, but her decision was almost absolute. As the appearance of the second arose, the need for the first lessened. Both aware of a similar purpose, it only made sense to capture the lesser of the two evils. Still, her respect for the man beside her kept her at bay, even with her leery motions. Even so, Irving could not have restrained her from instinctively jolting that took place with the next entry. Silence being the worst ways to introduce one's self, Astrid eyes beemed with a terrifed hatred and much like a wild animal, her form writhed with pressure as light seemed to spark from her fingertips, itching to take form.

"If you don't intend to clean your mess, you shouldn't create one." Astrid's lips twitched, clearly irritated by the stature of the man before her. She was uncomfortable with the growing numbers and the kinship of those not allied with herself, but hardly was she one to back away when faced with a challenge. She hadn't yet lost confidence, and even with the hulk of a creature that rampaged, the mythos he had under his control, and the two newer forms, Astrid felt her skills were enough to hold her own. Tiring the enemy had been her greatest ability, but skill and power was not something she lacked. Physical strength, perhaps, but not power.

RADIO SPEECH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces