Welcome to Gaia! ::

Either here on Gaia or on aim. I'm hoping for someone who is literate. You know...types a cohesive and understandable sentance.
1. Literates encouraged
2. Please be older than 14...I don't cyber or anything like that but I am a mature player.
3. And yeah...be literate

I tend to do rather grandiose and involved rps with lots of drama and plot. I never say no to another's input or ideas. Springin stuff on me only adds to the fun. I do medeival and modern rps. Lots of fantasy.

I won't do animal rp's. Just can't. Just pm me or something if you want to know anything else about me.
Shinju_Megami
Either here on Gaia or on aim. I'm hoping for someone who is literate. You know...types a cohesive and understandable sentance.
1. Literates encouraged
2. Please be older than 14...I don't cyber or anything like that but I am a mature player.

I tend to do rather grandiose and involved rps with lots of drama and plot. I never say no to another's input or ideas. Springin stuff on me only adds to the fun. I do medeival and modern rps. Lots of fantasy.

I won't do animal rp's. Just can't. Just pm me or something if you want to know anything else about me.

Are you a boy or girl? Im sorry, but I can't see your avatar.. Anyways I would like to RP, I have AIM and I am on gaia, Obviously.
[if ur up to it... then i'll rp... if so then give me a pm or get me on AIM... other than that... then laterz]
NomehNelly
Shinju_Megami
1. Literates encouraged

A girl.
Are you a boy or girl? Im sorry, but I can't see your avatar.. Anyways I would like to RP, I have AIM and I am on gaia, Obviously.
Shinju_Megami
NomehNelly
Shinju_Megami
1. Literates encouraged

A girl.

Argh...I dunno if you saw that. But it says girl.
Shinju_Megami
NomehNelly
Shinju_Megami
1. Literates encouraged

A girl.

Hello?
Oh, I see, Sorry about that...yes I will be your rping buddy, if you wish.
sweatdrop too bad i dunno much about this stuff...i want to but i don't know much... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff