Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Hanna
Healer and Escapee

╔═════════════════════════════════════

Hanna was curious at the thought one of the Dons could be…well so human. Noticing the smirk on Otto’s face she couldn’t help but wonder what caused it. Soon enough that thought was far from her mind and she started to worry a little about Otto’s safety when she heard that one of the men was Anako’s uncle, she couldn’t help but jump to the conclusion that the man would be just like his niece. Though, Otto didn’t seem concerned at all about that little fact, it seemed odd but then again several things didn’t seem to bother him like they did her. He had more experience with these things so she knew that she should just give in and trust him more. A smile moved onto her face and she was just about to cuddle up beside his body when there was a knock on the door. Rolling her eyes she allowed Otto to get up from the bed before sitting up, making sure the towel was covering up the new scars. Watching the redhead open the door she leaned to the side a little trying to get a better view of the person at the door, but hearing Otto’s comment she knew it was Drama, but it only seemed as if Drama was here and not the other two that she had spotted with him before. When the two men approached her she got to her feet and looked between the two men.

Before she knew it she was left alone with Drama as Otto picked up his phone and walked off. Watching her boyfriend walk away from her she played with the top of the towel as she turned back to Drama. Her eyes lowered to the ground and she slowly removed the towel wrapped around her body, leaving her in the two piece bathing suit scars completely exposed. Written across her torso in obviously fresh scarring was ‘Anako’s Property’, Hanna didn’t want to see the man’s reaction so she kept her gaze off Drama. “Do you think you can cover this up?” She asked softly hoping that he would answer yes. For a moment or two she stood in silent before she actually made eye contact with Drama. “Where is Ashlin?” Hanna asked softly a little let down that the other woman wasn’t in here.

══════════════════════════════════════╝

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Imagedress

Everything happened so fast, her gun was taken, Eriko used it to shoot herself, and then Cero cried out. Oh what an interesting day, and with suspicions off Micheal, Maya was enjoying it. "Micheal, you think you can still carry her with your arm bleedin like that?" She asked, plucking her gun out of Erkio's limp fingers. She was glad the girl wasn't rampaging anymore but Eriko needed to NOT TOUCH HER GUNS. Maya was very protective over her guns and she didn't like people touching them. Maya would have to clean them later and she felt she needed to ask right now because They were OC and Maya did need to help. "Micheal let me help take her up."

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Current Apparel

"I'm searching for something....

Bell held her hands together. "It's okay, I'm sure it will be fine, I'll just hang out in the same area, that way I won't get lost okay?" she knew that she was going to be okay, at least that's what she was convincing herself. Still it was disheartening she knew, she could feel that Bell was tired of always having her around. Maybe she would try to hang around someone else.

....can you tell me what it is."

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Bethany O'Conner

User Image
Our Only Chance:

In a city of fools, I was careful and cool...

It looked like she was going to have to bring up the subject she really didn't want to talk about. "And if Maya should come along?" She asked. Neutral ground or not, how would Bell take it if she was left alone with that woman? It could destroy what progress she made so far. Beth grabbed a water bottle for herself. She took a drink, thinking. Bell was her responsibility. And she did care about the girl. She wanted to see her standing on her own feet again, the strong Bell Re-L remembered. "If you really think you can handle attending the party... then there's no reason to stay behind." Bethany said finally. She just hoped nothing would go wrong.

... but they tore me apart like a hurricane.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Current Apparel

"I'm searching for something....

Biting her lip Bell thought about it. "S...she can't find me if I'm invisible... not without her equipment." Bell said quietly. "I'll be fine." She told Beth. "I'll be fine." She muttered as she looked at Beth. Bell didn't know if she could handle being alone but she knew that Beth wanted to go to the party, and there would be enough people that Bell would blend in wouldn't she? Maybe she would even swim. She was wearing a suit. "Shall we leave now?" She asked.

....can you tell me what it is."

Dangerous Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Anti-You

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Karma giggles as he watches some men begin to pull the game out of the pool. He stands up waving his hand, water flicking off his finger and then looked up to the sky. He took a deep breath suddenly lines began to appear in his vision and he winces holding a hand over his left eye. He grumbled his right eye scanning around seeing Otto's. Then blinked and looked up. A faint familiar smell had reached him once more. He'd been ignoring it. Having forgotten who it had belonged to. Most likely someone unimportant. Like a McDonalds worker. Man did he love that place! Shaking his head he looked up and frowned at Otto. Then grinned shrugging slowly before shimmering out and appearing behind Otto. He reached into his shirt and pulled out a board pointing his finger at it and the words - i got bored, so i played a game- appeared on the board and he raised it so the other could read it.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Bethany O'Conner

User Image
Our Only Chance:

In a city of fools, I was careful and cool...

"I don't think the party's going to start for a while yet." Bethany said with a small smile. "Although I think they're almost finished setting up." She thought about it for a moment. "But... the pool is still open, if you want to head back down." She hadn't exactly gone swimming. Although she did get ice cream. And meet someone new. "Or we can focus on getting ready." She didn't know exactly how much effort to put into her appearance, she didn't know what kind of party it would be, but wouldn't they be under dressed in bathing suits?

... but they tore me apart like a hurricane.
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMarcus Knight

Marcus winced slightly as the sound of a gunshot echoed throughout the lobby. After the shot there was a silence that was almost serene, nobody spoke but just stared as Eriko fell to the floor, presumably not dead. Must be a slave... He looked over to Michael as he began to what Marcus could only assume was swearing in Italian, and stepped up beside him as he waved him over. After the phone call Michael had told Marcus to pick up the body, he nodded and after a moment of hesitation he did just that. He tried not to look down at Eriko as he carried her behind Michael and into the elevator after him, pressing the button on his earpiece to call some of the GiiChii thugs to come in and clean up.

Location: Misty Peak Resortxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Health: Greatxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mood: Full/Calmxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
ΛΝΛЌΌΛϨΛῪΌ

Feeling: Sore but excitedLocation: Misty Peak Resort(Pool) Health: Great!

"You can sound the alarm, You can call out your guards, You can fence in your yard, You can pull all the cards, But I won't back down.."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I was only supposed to keep the girl for 2 days but I never got the chance to return her." Anako explained before shrugging lightly. The bruises that were being covered up by her paper thin cover up reminded her of the incident every day and she planned on getting revenge from the incident. Her body was still sore from the little break out attempt but it wasn't hurting her to the point that she couldn't move around. With a that same smirk she began to slide the cover up off her body she tossed it across the room towards where her hat was. Her black and silver one piece skimpy looking bathing suit shone a bit under the lighting as she pointed at the marks all down the front of her body. "Instead of some people keeping there side of the bargain I got this instead, if anyone shouldn't be trusted is GiiChii." She informed Gabe.

Laughing again she shook her head as she leaned in a bit as she pressed her body up against his. She reached up with her left hand and ran the back of her hand across his cheek while giggling. "When you instill fear in people it gives you more power over them. How exactly do you think I got to the top? I had to become a scary person well only to those who don't want to follow me." She explained as her red eyes reminded locked on his blue ones. Seeing him flip his phone open her brain did a mental flip in happiness knowing that she was going to get what she wanted from him.

Hearing his request she nodded before turning her head a bit to look directly into the camera on the phone. Her little smirk was still on her face as she began to speak slowly and choose her words carefully. "I promise that once Gabe does what I have asked of him I will take Bethany off my hit list and will forever stay off of it." Turning to look back at Gabe she quickly took the phone away from him and kept the phone recording. Holding a hand up telling him to stay where he was, she sauntered over to a couple of boxes that were about their height and placed the phone there. Walking back over to him she looked back up at him as she waited for her so called kiss.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Gabriel O'Conner
Archangel

User Image
Only One Choice:

We all lead such elaborate lives

She had a way of making everything she did seem valid. Perhaps it her mind it was. "That deal would never have been made if you hadn't kidnapped Beth, who wasn't even officially part of the gang." She'd hardly known what was going on at the time. Hence why she went wandering off and got captured. She watched her cover slip off. He didn't know if she was merely showing him the scars or if she was trying to seduce him. So he focused only on the marks. There were a lot of them. But she was still better off than Hanna. He refused to feel sympathy. "It was just the exchange of one insult for another." He knew it irked her that she hadn't come on top at the end.

He leaned back slightly when she moved forward. He didn't flinch when she stroked his cheek, but it was all still surreal. Quite honestly, he wasn't sure exactly where her enjoyment was coming from in this. True, he'd been the one that had taken Hanna from the labs (although he'd been given her) so making him uncomfortable would no doubt make her ecstatic. But was that it? He hoped so.

She grabbed the phone so quickly, he didn't have time to grab it back. He internally groaned when she moved to put it on the top of the boxes. Of course she'd want to make a game out of this. It must purely be to make his life hell. He almost changed his mind, then thought better of it. Changing his mind now and Beth would go to the top of the hit list. She could be dead within a week of the rally ending. So he had to just deal with it. He was surprised that she waited for him to initiate it. Maybe she liked knowing that this was more or less against his will.

He sighed and shook his head. He thought about a quick chaste kiss. But he didn't want to give Anako a reason to accuse him of not fulfilling his side of the bargain. He decided to pretend she was one of his highschool girlfriends. It was as good a strategy as any. So he put one hand on each cheek cupping her face, closed his eyes, and kissed her deeply. He opened his mouth slightly... then pulled away, dropping his hands. "Happy?" He asked.

...wild ambitions in our sights.
User Image
Too much of anything can make you sick
Even the good can be a curse
Makes it hard to know which road to go down
Knowing too much can get your hurt
Is it better is it worse

Drama ♠ ᾜȋsσkα

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷

The opened up and Drama came face to face with a snarky Otto who finished calling him beauty queen. Flipping him off he chuckled before looking around wondering where Hanna was hiding at. "I'm the god of beauty, ok? Don't think so lowly of me." He corrected Otto with a smug look on his face as he jiggled the bag filled with makeup making it rattle. Hearing the man tell her where Hanna was at he nodded before saluting the man and taking off towards the room. Spotting Hanna wrapped in a towel he smiled at her and waved a hand at her before stepping into the room. "Alrighy Missy, I am here to handle your needs." He exclaimed in a high pitched voice as he tried to act as girly as possible. The reason was because the look on her face could clearly show that she was uncomfortable with the situation.

The least he could do was make her laugh and think it was ok to be around him. Plus when his wife wasn't around he acted like the biggest girl anyone could know and when girls were around girls they were very comfortable with each other. Without saying anything the girl dropped the towel from around her and the words sprawled across the girls stomach was priceless. Drama kept a dead pan look on his face as he sighed and shook his head knowing very well what Anako was capable of doing to others. "Well...welcome to the club hun, my wife's been marked by them too."He told Hanna as he opened up the bag and began looking for something before pausing and looking up at her when she asked if he could cover it up. Pulling out some super concealing foundation he began to figure out which one matched her skin tone best. Once he found a match he pulled out his tools and began working away at his skin. "I'm surprised they had this stuff down at the beauty supply, it's hard to come by." He quietly continued to work making sure that every inch of those words were covered up. Secretly he wished that Anako would be disappointed upon seeing Hanna's body scar free.

Looking up for a moment he nodded and answered her question about Ashlin. "I made her go get changed so we can go to the pool, we don't want to waste time." He told her as he leaned over and go a little closer to her body since he was a bit frustrated with a part of the scar that wouldn't work with him. With a smile he pulled away with his hands covered in a bit of make up before clapping his hands together. "All gone! You can check yourself out in the mirror, the make up won't wash off for days so your good unless you scrub at yourself really hard." He told her as he crossed his arms cross his chest and waited to see if she was happy with his work.

◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀

Are we sitting in reverse
Its just like we´re going backwards
I know where I want this to go
We´re driving fast but lets go slow
What I dont want to do is crash no
User Image
ΛΝΛЌΌΛϨΛῪΌ

Feeling: Sore but excitedLocation: Misty Peak Resort(Pool) Health: Great!

"You can sound the alarm, You can call out your guards, You can fence in your yard, You can pull all the cards, But I won't back down.."

"The deal would never had been made if you would have kept your hands off what wasn't yours." Anako retorted knowing she was right since the whole things started the moment he took Hanna out of the labs she had put all her slaves in. She didn't care if he was just following an order or if he felt sorry for the girl and wanted to help her out. It didn't matter to her in the least, she just did not like when her things were taken away from her. That was something she could not deal with, without reacting horribly. She didn't like to share her things with any one or anything. His little comment irked her to the core but she took it like she took every other insult that people loved to toss at her.

Anako rested both of her hands on his chest as she continued to look up at him wondering what it was that he was thinking about. She really wanted to know how someone like him could kiss, he was younger then her and supposedly the youngin's had more energy. Watching him reach up and cup her cheeks he leaned in and kissed her which wasn't so bad but she couldn't stop from smiling the whole time. Once he pulled away she laughed as she shook her head before answering his question. "What are we? Teenagers? Who kisses like that anymore?" She teased him as she poked his chest with one of her fingers. Shaking her head she took one of her hands off his chest and ran her hand over her hair. "When was the last time you had a girl friend? I bet it's been awhile huh?" She asked him wondering how the other girls reacted with him when they kissed him.

Placing one of her hands on his shoulder she began running it down is arm and stopped at his wrist before holding onto it. "Here." She grabbed his hand and moved it right onto her bottom and made him squeeze. "Now..wrap your arm around me." She told him as she moved his other arm around her waist. "Hold on tightly youngin." She told him as she looked up at him rather seductively as she parted her lips a bit before giggling. "This is how you kiss." With that she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his as she began working them quickly and roughly. For some reason he seemed rather innocent which made her want to tease him more then before. Pulling away for a moment she gently bit on his bottom lip and pulled away before smirking at him. "What do you think about that?" She asked as she moved into his neck and began kissing it and nibbling gently.

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Hanna
Healer and Escapee

╔═════════════════════════════════════

Hanna felt possibly slightly more relaxed when Drama almost started to make a fool of himself and act like a young girl. Still it didn’t take her mind off the fact she was showing off her scarred body. Frankly she hadn’t shown off much of her body willingly too many, Otto yes, but most other people like the scientist it was forced while doing experiments. At least, when she showed him her scars the man didn’t make any comment or judge…or worse give her words of pity. Nodding a bit she knew already that Ashlin was scarred like her and didn’t say anything to the man at the moment. Watching Drama she was slightly curious about what he was doing and the amount of time he was taking trying to find the right shade. Eventually it would seem if the right color was found and the master got to work. Looking down she tilted her head a little and when he spoke again she had no clue how to respond and just ended up leaving him to hold a one sided conversation. Watching the words start to disappear she smiled and reached down to touch a section that he had just finished up with, though it hardly had time to dry so it messed up the make up a little and she pulled her hands back before looking at him and apologizing. Keeping her hands off the area he was working on she continued to watch. When he answered about Ashlin she looked to him and frowned a bit. “Ok…” Noticing him get closer she automatically took a step back and inhaled sharply as her face contorted a little. “Sorry…it is still rather fresh.” She mumbled slightly. Drama messing with her skin caused some pain, but she kept herself from moving again as he finished up.

By the time it was finished up she was starting to get a little tired again. Glancing down at her stomach a smile started to light up her face and when she got the ok she immediacy headed to the bathroom to look at herself in the full body mirror. She could tell it was dry because it felt slightly different, not bad, actually it didn’t feel like much was there except being a little tight. Standing in front of the mirror her mouth dropped open just a little and she touched it this time it remained just the way it was, leaving her look as if she was never carved into. Eventually a smirk came to her face and she already had a story as to how the scarring disappeared. Heading back out to the bedroom the smile was still on her face, and in a spilt moment she moved to Drama’s side and wrapped her arms around him. “Thank you.” She said a few time to him before heading in the direction Otto had left in. She was about to open the door out to the balcony but through the window she could see a familiar face. Karma…she remembered this man from when she was in Anako’s hands and she stood there for a moment trying to figure out what he was doing out there with Otto. Deciding it may be better if she remained in the room she walked back into the bedroom where Drama was. “Why don’t you go find Ashlin…I’ll be down with Otto when he is done talking.” She was giving him permission to leave knowing that he likely would rather be down there with the two girls then stuck up here with her.

((wont be back on till later tonight))

══════════════════════════════════════╝

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Gabriel O'Conner
Archangel

User Image
Only One Choice: Poor Gabe. So out of his league. XD

We all lead such elaborate lives

Gabe knew she held a grudge against him for freeing Hanna. And he enjoyed knowing he'd gotten the best of her, even if it was only one time. But she was definitely the one in charge this time around. She was older and had a lot more experience with gang life. No doubt she would love to try out some of the more violent of them on his person. But the neutrality made that difficult, which was fine with him.

He smirked at her teenagers comment. Yeah, it had been a while since his last girlfriend. Girls had ceased to matter to him for a while now. Not that guys started mattering more. Relationships in general had just become an impediment to the things he wanted to do. But it wasn't so much lack of experience that had him kissing her like that. He didn't exactly want to get that close to her. For all he knew, every guy that kissed her got his tongue bitten off. "It's been an eternity sinceI kissed someone as crazy as you." It he thought about what kind of girls he wanted "insane" did not make the list. Neither did "sadistic" or "vicious".

He knew he was in trouble when she took command. It wasn't that she was ugly, far from it, but he couldn't forget who she was or what she'd done. Still, he squeezed her butt dutifully and wrapped an arm around her waist. Then she attacked him. She was not gentle, not that anything about Anako was gentle. He actually found himself kissing her back. Dammit, she was good at this. And while his head retained the information, the rest of him was sort of forgetting. His arm tightened around her waist, pulling her close against him, but it loosened when she pulled away. "I think there's a reason I didn't kiss you like that in the first place." He replied, but it was half-hearted.

And she didn't even stop there. She moved to nibble his neck. Before he could even think about what he was doing, his arm tightened around her waist again. In one quick motion, he turned so she was the one pressed against the cases of liquor. In the next moment, he realized she he was doing. He blinked several times and wrenched himself away from here. "We're done here." He said breathlessly. "You got your kiss." He moved over to the boxes and grabbed his phone, making his getaway before she could pull him back for round two.

He walked a ways away, trying to calm himself. So what if Anako was really good at what she did? Who knows how many slaves she'd tied up to practice that kind of thing on. She was still a crazy b***h and the one responsible for kidnapping Bethany and torturing Hanna. He finally slowed down, hoping his heartbeat was following suit. He checked his phone to make sure the recording was still there. He'd have to find some way to edit the end, but it was proof enough.

He wasn't exactly proud of what he did. But what he hated himself for the most was the fact that he really wouldn't mind going back for seconds. He cursed under his breath and headed into the hotel, looking for anyone that could make him feel sane again.

...wild ambitions in our sights.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces