Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

New York City.
Let's just say that everything isn't as it seems out in the city, unnatural and dangerous things that can't be explained. No, not that they can't be explained just things that a normal human shouldn't know about. You thought it was bad in the beginning but let me put it this way, things can get worse. Much worse.
User Image

We aren't going to talk about these sensitive topics but let's just say that once a upon a time there were four gangs that ruled the city of New York. Many things happened between the groups as they tried to conquer Manhattan however two of the four gangs managed to get to it first. Every gang knows that once you have such a powerful epicenter making so much money you gained more supports and more power of course. However as the years passed for some reason those gangs dropped off the face of the earth. It confused the remaining gangs. There were rumors that they moved to another country to gain something even more powerful. Some say that they were taken out by some mysterious force, but whatever it was no one paid attention to it. The remaining two gangs, O.C.(Obscure Chaos) an all girl gang and GiiChii an all male gang quickly scrambled to take hold of the now unclaimed territory. The gangs that once banded together to help each other quickly betrayed one another in order to return to their respectful positions.

Oh and the slaves? They grew stronger, how? Oh well there's a simple answer to that! They were taken away and experimented on as they quickly became important assets to the gangs. No one questioned these sudden decisions to open up these laboratories again and no one cared much for the health of these slaves. When it came to power it was all or nothing. Now with these gangs suddenly disappearing the chaos in the city began to grow uncontrollable and everyone was taking advantage of it. Underground fights were a new things along with drag racing. Everyone was making a new way to make money. O.C. was pushing out new drugs that had been on the market for about a year now and GiiChii was importing and selling interesting items on the black market. Let's just see how far these little side jobs will take them and how far they will be willing to go to make it to the top.

This is a new world, a world much worse then the last. This is New York City, presenting
New York's Finest.
User Image
Rules Must Be Followed!

1) This is a Literate to Semi-Literate roleplay meaning that I expect you to know how to type with few grammatical errors. I know that sometimes we slip up and spell things wrong or something along the lines of that but I don't want to constantly see a paragraph that makes absolutely no sense what so ever. Not only that but I don't want any chat speak (DAT WAS 2 FUNNAY, U CRAY GURL), I want everything to be in third person and use "Quotation" marks when your character is speaking.

2) When you post I want there to be at least 3 to 4 paragraphs, or you have to at LEAST type the same amount as your writing partner. I don't think it's fair that the person you are talking to is writing 4 paragraphs and your only giving 1 in return. So if you don't think you can handle role playing with someone who writes a lot then don't attempt it.

3) Fighting and cursing is allowed obviously but you have to keep it to a minimum so it isn't overwhelming and it isn't breaking the TOS. Romance is a plus because I mean, when there is love in the air then that means more drama for us to deal with! Yay! However I don't want or allow any cybering in this role play, it's against my rules and it is against Gaia's rules.

4) Now for posting. What I expect is for you to post at least twice a day to keep this thing moving. However if you don't think you can post once a day then I expect you to post at least 3 times a week. If I see that you aren't keeping up with your posting quota then you are going to get kicked from here without a doubt. Besides that I want your posts to look pretty, I don't want any half assed posting styles. Some people on here actually worked their butts off to make their posting styles look good so you should do the same.

5) All profiles are to be sent directly to me and only me unless other wise posted. In the subject title I want the name of gang you want to be in and position like this, [GiiChii/Leader]. If your a slave then just put the gang you want to be apart of and then add the slave as your position. Do not post in the role play unless you have received a message from me saying that you are accept and can post. But feel free to post in the OOC thread and get to know the other rpers.

Raunchy Info

Slaves

These are humans that were either orphaned at birth, stolen from families, or volunteered to be apart of a study. However they were lied to as to what exactly they would be doing. They were taken away to underground labs run by the government. The plan was to create super soldiers; when I say super soldiers I mean humans who have mutant powers. Scientist jobs were to create different abilities and tame the humans to the point where they had full control over them. Surprisingly enough they managed to create said super humans however they couldn't figure out how to do their bidding. So in came the torture sessions and Nero surgery in hopes to either break them or rewire their brains to think different.

Different Mafia's, gangs, and organizations quickly caught wind of this from informant brokers. These humans were transported from lab to lab in order to field test them. Lucky for them some of these cargoes would go missing and into the hands of criminals in the city to be sold as slaves. Eventually the government shut down these labs because they were unsuccessful in taming them. Scientist were left without jobs and slaves with no where to go. Gang's quickly built there own labs and hired the willing scientists with out any problems. Who ever is willing to pay the right price can have a slave.

Aqua~

The new drug that's been circulating around New York City recently and was created by none other then O.C. however no one knows how exactly it was invented. The drug got it's name because of the fact that it's the color of blue and it has a slight glow to it that attracts the younger customers. The drug is usually sold out in small vials and for a high price no less since a drop of the stuff can get you higher then a kite. But that's not why the drug is so famous, the side effects are what makes everyone go insane for the drug. There is something in it that keeps people from aging as they are supposed. The bad side is that if used more then recommended one begins to have short term memory loss along with and nerve deterioration. Sad thing is that getting unhooked from the drug is probably worse then getting hit by a moving truck. After effects of not taking the drug is as follows: Trouble breathing, hallucinations, cold sweats, loss of appetite, tremors, lack of sleep for up to 3 days,sensation of skin being clawed off (that's if your nerves haven't already deteriorated).

Salvatore Family

The Salvatore family is one of the five families that make up the Italian mafia. At the head as we speak is Michael Salvatore who was once the leader of GiiChii. However because of that fact that he has started a family he has retired but that doesn't mean he doesn't participate in the mafia life anymore. The Salvatore have a good reputation with other organizations and is probably one with strong connections with people all over the world. They are dangerous when threatened and can handle any situation with ease while looking like complete gentlemen.

Rat Circuit

Located underground in Staten Island in old abandoned tunnels that were supposed to be used for building a new subway system. However the project was stopped because of the lack of funding and once the gangs caught whiff of this they turned it into a racing circuit for motorcycles and small cars. Races in the circuit usually take place on Saturday at night here, you have to pay a fee to be able to participate.

No-Senshi.
There clan had been around since ancient times, and were even sort of a gang back then. They were a group of samurai who offered protection to those who paid, and destruction for those who didn't. After the world began to modernize the Gang became a little less violent and started exploring into more business like fields. Later in years, when satellites were circling the earth, No-Senshi's team of scientists placed an undetectable satellite into space. It had been looking for any signs of high gang activity then out of no work New York started to buzz. It focused in and they captured photos and videos of the two gangs obtaining scientists and these genetically altered people which gave them special abilities. The satellites cameras were amazing and were able to give the gang an up close and personal view of how they were making these test subjects. The gang created their own similar way and created their own slave warriors. Now the leader is trying to spread his business. He has bought land in New York and is currently there trying to partner up with the O.C. He is hungry for large profit, and so is the Gang.
More Soon
User Image

OBSCURE CHAOS

Leader - Anako Asayo Chi Oz
SecondinCommand - Creo Langley (Rue Tsumiyu - Temp.)
Member -
Member - Anabel Harris
Member(Combat Expert)- Yukiko Asayo
Member - Lev Vissarionovich
Member -
Member-
Member-

GIICHI

Leader - Otto Fumi
SecondinCommand(Expert Thief) - Drama Hisoka
Member- Ku Kito
Member(Smuggler) - Gabriel "Archangel" O'Conner
Member(Nurse)- Bethany Elizabeth O'Conner
Member- Nicola Darnation Castiglione
Member(Assassin)- Hajito Saji
Member-
Member-

No Senshi.

Leader- Ruiko Itami
SecondinCommand - Anako Asayo
Member(Assassin)- Raiden Tanaka
Member(Brains?)- Mizumi "Tiger" Masuta
Member(Model/BusinessLady)- Elegance Nakamoru
Member-Tomie "Unlimited" Roromiya
Member- Josh Hideyoshi
Member-

Others/Slaves

1. Hanna
2. 8311 ((Bell))
3. Ashlin Bennington-Hisoka
4. Eriko Fumi
5. Eve Heartnet
6. The Nightmare
7. Michael Salvatore
8. Etsy Williams
9. Michael&Gabriel
10. Karma
11. Shina "Shi" Naku
12. Mar
13. Devon
14. Severn
15. Rue Tsumiyu
16. Shadow Night
17. Miria
18. Shamus
19. Nikolai
20. Teresa Vivani
21.Connie Tereshchenko

User Image
Territories & Info.
User Image

Bronx

O.C./Anako's Base&Home(O.C. Owned) - We won't reveal exact location of the base but it's in the Bronx and if you ask around you'll probably find it. Located in a office building that Anako uses as a front for her criminal activities. Each floor is a different company but to get to her penthouse you need to jam certain buttons like a code to be able to unlock the elevator door. It's a big apartment that takes up two floors which she really doesn't need but since people often come and leave she likes to have room. Some rooms are blocked off for obvious reasons but there are about 5 open bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, huge living room and kitchen, and a deck that overlooks the city.

Esa Bodega - It's a small grocery store that anyone can come and buy beer or candy, anything you need food wise or liquor wise you can get it here.

Salon Gorgeous (O.C. Owned) - An upscale hair salon that is located in the better part of the Bronx. Most people come here to get there hair done and the girls from O.C. can come here to get there hair done for free along with any other services they have available.

Himitsu (O.C. Owned) - A very popular bar/ restaurant known for the best sushi in all of NYC. This draws in a ton of tourists which means more money for O.C.!! Like the name of the bar there is a rather interesting secret about the place. Because of the fact that it is constantly full, drug trafficking becomes pretty easy for those who know how to ask for it.

Oishī(Unowned) - It's a Japanese bases restaurant, however it's a very exclusive place which only allows important business workers or maybe even high end criminals. Police have a watchful eye on this place but because of special connection of the owner the place is always left untouched.

8-Bit(O.C. Owned)
- A video game based dance club. Everything you want in a club is here, flashing lights, loud music, huge dance floor, bar, and drugs of course. This club is usually opened all the time but business always picks up during the night. O.C. usually comes here for meetings or to test out new drugs on the party animals in the club. Luckily there have been no deaths associated to the club so everything is fine and dandy.

Manhattan
Port Of Manhattan (Unowned)
- Shipments from all over the world come in from the port of Manhattan. Curise ships, water taxi's, and ferries also all dock and ship off from this port. Almost anything can be shipped in and out of the city with out a problem here and it's open for everyone...for now anyway.

Stay Afloat (Unowned)-A beautiful lounge that on aboard a yacht that is always docked in the port. The only time it pulls away is when it's hosting an event and is no longer accepting guests. It also stands for a hotel from time to time depending on the person and how much money they are willing to spend.

Warehouses (Unowned) - Located all around the ports, many restaurants, clothing departments, and ect. keep there things locked here until they are needed. Some where in the labyrinth of warehouses are some owned by O.C. and GiiChii but nothing is officially owned there.

Laboratory - In the open there is a high end lab that is open and running. Most people think that they are doing normal run of the mill stuff but in truth humans are being tested on here. Those who are no longer needed at sold off to high end criminals in order to keep funds for their experiments. In order to get inside you have to scan your finger on a biometric security lock same goes for trying to get out. Everything looks normal on the outside but when you start opening doors you'll want to forget everything you've ever seen in your life.

Crazy.Lights.(Unowned) - A two floored club located near Times Square, first floor plays mostly English music of all types but what the club is known for is it's second section/floor of the club. It's known for it's international music and decorations of almost every country possible. There are also drinks from everywhere too but it's a bit expensive. A huge stage can be found on the center of the room along with huge plasma flat screens that can be used for Karaoke or for when musical guest pop in to sing.

Relax(Unowned) - It's a rather laid back club that mostly couples go to either to listen to the music, dance, together, or hang out with friends. The music is somewhat slow paced to go with the mood of the place so that means a lot of slow dancing. From time to time they have comedy acts or a burlesque show to entertain the guests.

P.P.P{Paper, Pen, and Pencil) - An art gallery that obviously show cases art from new or famous artists/ photographers. It's very laid back place but if you go to the back room you'll see that everything isn't as it seems. The owner is a very skilled artist but he's skilled on getting information as well, you need to know something ask him. He'd quickly came into town when he heard that the old information broker was turned into a gang leader.

Brooklyn

GiiChii's Base/ Otto's Place(Owned By GiiChii) - What can you say? Otto's place is a very laid back place and he has a very unique taste. The base is located at the top of a hotel located right next to the boardwalk of Coney Island. It's very high end hotel and security is tighter then hell. The hotel is used frequently to hold black market auctions which the money goes entirely to the gang.

Uflora(Owned By Michael)- This a very well known flower shop owned and run by Michael Salvatore. You can find any and every type of flower that you might need and they can even tell you the meanings or what the flowers are used for. But even though this is a nice flower shop it also does some illegal business transactions, there in a gun shop run in the back. Anyone looking for guns come here looking for for the best without it being traced back to anyone. The old GiiChii base is located above the shop.

Delizioso (Owned By GiiChii) - An upscale Italian restaurant located on the board walk. Italian food and wines is served here, along with the latest music from Italy. It's like being in Italy!

Gift Shoppe(Unowned) - Located on the boardwalk, you can by little nicknacks to take home with you after your stay on the beach. They make personalized shirts, pants,shorts, and even underwear.

Risque!(Unowned) - You want party outfits? Or just something that stands out from normal wear, you come to risque.There are clothes for any and every party or club event you could be attending. But if you do come here remember the clothing here is rather ridiculous, so unless your not willing to show some skin don't shop here.

That Gentleman Boutique(Owned By GiiChii) - A small boutique found on the boardwalk as well, it specializes in men's clothing of all shapes and sizes. The clothes here are more elegant then anything, if you wanted to buy a suit you could find it here.

Shape Up(Owned By GiiChii) - Barber shop, come get your hair cut or listen to old men gossip about different things happening around town. The men of GiiChii can come here and get their hair cut for free.

Alta(Owned By GiiChii) - Another high class Italian restaurant, it's like it's been cut right out of Italy. The manager of the place is a rather scary looking person, there are rumors as to where he used to be before coming to work there. Place is mostly used for business meetings.

Otto's Mod. Shop (Owned By GiiChii) - You want a nice god damn car? You go to Otto's, he has the nicest set of cars out there and if he doesn't have it you best believe that you will get it. You can modify it however you wish as well but know ahead of time that you'll need to pay a pretty little penny.

Queens
Old Warehouse (A.K.A. O.C. Queens hideout.) (O.C. Owned) - The warehouse seems abandoned but there is a whole lot more activity going on in there then what appears. No one knows about this hideout since it's closely guarded secret.

Jack's Cement Factory. (Unowned) - Just like it's stated, it's a cement factory. You need to do something that requires cement? You come here and when I say a job that requires cement, we mean can do ANY job.

Devil Tatt's. (UnOwned) - Get tatted up here bros.

The sweet shop. (O.C. Owned) - Looking for some sweets? This is the place to go. All types of candy is stocked up here and all different types of candy from all over the world is imported here. But if your looking for a little something else that's sweet, just make sure you use the code word: Stickys and you'll get more then what you bargained for.

Staten Island

Misty Peak Resort(Neutral Ground) - A beautiful resort located near the shores of Rock Away beach. Whether you want to go swimming in the amazing indoor water park or a dip in the outside pool there is always some fun activity to do. And if you don't like being indoors all day then taking a stroll on the beach is rather romantic.

Rat Circuit(Neutral Ground) - An underground race track modified by organizations and the likes to entertain themselves. There is a secret passage through the resort that will lead directly below ground level. The only way to get down there is if you have a secret pass given to members of said organizations.
User Image

"So what's the plan for tonight?"

No Right now, free roam.

"So what the hell happened so far?"

Couples:
Ku Kito/Gabriel
Otto/Hanna
Drama/Ashlin
Eriko/Michael
Chihiro?/Chi?/Rue

{If I a missing a couple tell me}

User Image
ΛΝΛЌΌΛϨΛῪΌ

Feeling: Sore but excitedLocation: Misty Peak Resort(In Her Room) Health: Great!

"You can sound the alarm, You can call out your guards, You can fence in your yard, You can pull all the cards, But I won't back down.."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Taking a white silk ribbon in her hands Anako bounced her way into the living room while reaching her slender arms up. Gathering her smooth silky feeling hair into her hands she formed a high pony tail on the top of her head and tied it on with the white ribbon. Once she felt it was secure she removed her hands and let her hair sway with her as she began swinging her hips from side to side in her black shorts. Music played quietly from the stereo that had came with the room but Anako couldn't really feel the music at such a low level. Continuing her little bounce she walked over to the stereo and reached for the volume knob and twisted it all the way around. Instantly the bass shook the room as it boom with each and every beat making the woman dip from side to side along with it.

Aqua was still running through her system from the night before and was still feeling the effects of it. Her body was numb but her mind was higher then a kite that was looking to blow away with the wind. "Flyer then most, trying not to boast..." She sang as she dropped low to the floor and began to arch her back and pop it like she had no type of sense. After being attacked the other day from some stranger that recused Hanna her body was still messed up in a sense. She had black and blues all over her body, especially in the stomach area from getting hit directly from the stun grenades. She thought that she was going to lose her hearing but luckily for her they were good and she was taking advantage of it. But her eyes still had trouble adjusting to the light sometimes which pissed her off.

Most of the time she walked around with sun glasses on to keep the lights from blinding her. But since she was in her room she closed the shades and put a couple of faint lights on. But after that whole train wreak she got a break when she heard that these races were going to be taken place. It was like being on vacation and in a whole new world which she needed. She wasn't sure how much more damage her body was going to handle before it just quit on her. Luckily for her the Aqua was numbing the pain so she was fine and dandy. All she wanted to do was win a couple of races, stay way from certain guests, and party like she hadn't partied a day in her life.

Jumping onto a dark brown leather couch she continued to sing and dance around. She really didn't care if she was making to much noise or if she was bothering the other people but she just wanted to get the part started. It was still too early for the partying to begin but once it did she was sure she was going to lose her mind completely. Jumping off the couch as soon as the song ended she bounced over to the radio and lowered the music. Picking up her room key she opened the door to her room and walked out into the hall wondering what the other girls were doing in there rooms. "Let's go to the lobby ya'll!" She called out to whoever would possibly hear her as she began walking over to the elevators.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Gabriel O'Conner
Archangel

User Image
Only One Choice: This is going to be fun.

We all lead such elaborate lives

Gabe sat up slowly, his white-blonde hair a ruffled mess. As was his habit these days, he immediately looked over to the bed on the other side of the room. Bethany was still asleep, her mouth hanging open. Of course there were several assumptions made when Gabe insisted they share a room, mostly from those who didn't know them. Although they did obviously look like siblings. Truth be told, Gabe had been a little freaked lately. Ever since Beth had been kidnapped by Anako's cronies, he'd been on edge, expecting the worst.

Not to mention the guilt. That was the thought that struck him as he got up and started to change. He had no idea what time it was, but it felt like he'd been sleeping for days. The guilt was constantly there. Beth hadn't even been involved in GiiChii affairs when she'd been kidnapped, which meant it was their blood relation alone that had caused it. Reason number one. And then the lovely bitches at OC had to go and demand Hanna in return. Sure, she'd been rescued. But, according to Beth, both Hannah and her rescuer "Zero" had been beaten half to death by the time she was patching them up. Reason number 2. And the last one, was knowing Beth was staying entangled in this mess. She wasn't a fighter, but everyone else was. And after she'd taken such great care of Bell the Aqua addict, not to mention Hanna and Zero, it was obvious she was needed. And so the crazy girl decided to stay.

Once Gabe was dressed he took a pillow and threw it at Beth's head. A second later there was a low groan. "It's like you hate me." Came the muffled voice. He chuckled. "Something like that." He said dryly. He reached over and pulled the covers off. "Come on, there's stuff to do, people to see..." Some of which would probably be the OC, which he was not looking forward to. While she reluctantly pulled herself out of bed, Gabe checked his phone. No messages from either Michael or Otto. He wasn't on the best terms with Otto right now. Hopefully a little alone time with Hanna would cool him off.

...wild ambitions in our sights.

Anxious Genius

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Anabel Harris

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

╚════════════════════════════════╝

█████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ████ █ █ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ██████

Anabel loved being in England, but she had missed New York. The city had so much more for her to do and she was sick of selling the bloody drug that Anako had assigned her to spread throughout the country. She had did her job and longer than she had planned but now it was time to return home after five years. She had put some of her contacts to live in the house that she had been staying and continue to sell Aqua. The money that they would make would be transferred into a bank account that belong to O.C. Having all lose ends tied tightly in England, the blonde got on the first plane to the States.

That was hours ago, and now Anabel was in a taxi heading toward Misty Peak Resort where she was suppose to meet Anako. She was tired and she wanted to sleep, but she was sure it wasn't going to be that easy. She hated to fly and it had put a tight knot in her chest. She looked at all the buildings that passed with a large, twisted grin on her face. "Ow I missed yeh, Stinky City." She giggled and cranked her neck to look at the building that they stopped in front of of. Turning her head to look at the cab driver, she pulled out her gun and held it to his head. "Yer so sweet to offer meh a free ride!" She grinned at him, pressing the barrel of the gun to his head. "It is free, yeah?" The driver nodded making Anabel shriek with laughter, put the gun back in the place she had kept it and got out heading into the building.

Getting into the elevator, she rode up it to the floor that she was suppose to with her foot tapping the ground. She was so excited to see Anako that she was spilling out little giggles of happiness while she swayed. It had been such a long time since she had seen her oldest friend and the moment that the door open to the top floor, Anabel came face to face with the girl she had been thinking about. "POPPET!" She squealed loudly, as she jumped out of the elevator and attaching to Anako like spider monkey.

[
█████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ████ █ █ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ██████
User Image
Too much of anything can make you sick
Even the good can be a curse
Makes it hard to know which road to go down
Knowing too much can get your hurt
Is it better is it worse

Drama ♠ ᾜȋsσkα

▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷

Drama had two medium sized bags hanging off both sides of him filled with clothing. One was filled with his things and the other was filled with Ashlin's stuff. He personally didn't need to be carrying the bags since they had services that brought there stuff to the room. But he refused not liking the idea of other people handling his things especially Ashlin's. Drama had trust issues with anyone and everything that involved people or things he didn't know about.

It took some convincing from Otto to make him take his abnormally tall slender body to leave his territory. He wasn't sure how Ashlin felt about coming hear but he figured that she'd have more fun in a resort like this then being in the boring city all the time. After so many years of facing danger he became a little bit over protective of Ashlin. If she went somewhere he would follow like a little dog, whether if it was to take a show, go buy food he was there following. Sometimes she would ask for some breathing room and he would follow her from a distance.

Drama was clearly in the wrong for that but he loved her too much for anything to happen to her. He loved her so much and he let her know that every single day. "Ashlin..." He called out silently as he began walking down the hall towards the room he would be sharing with his wife. Reaching the room door he stood there and began struggling to keep the bags on him and search in his pockets for the key to the door. "Help please?" He asked moving his greenish blueish eyes cutely down at his wife who was terribly short compared to him but that just made her even more adorable.

◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀

Are we sitting in reverse
Its just like we´re going backwards
I know where I want this to go
We´re driving fast but lets go slow
What I dont want to do is crash no

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

OTTOFUMI

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═

learn anything you can about a Network...

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═
As the ferry headed towards Staten island Otto lay on the hood of his new supra, half asleep as The Suffering blasted from the car's massive stereo. "Man, I love it when this time of year comes around" he said with a small smile as he pushed up his fedora and looked around at the other various cars that were being brought over for the race and just for show that Giichi owned. Slowly sitting up he stretched before looking around for Hanna, "Hanna?? where are you babe??" he called out as he slid off the hood and started walking around
═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═
Then find out the best way to make it yours

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

OOC:+++

Anxious Genius

User Image

❀ ✿ A s h l i n B e n n i n g t o n ✿ ❀

User Image
Ashlin had been following quietly behind Drama the whole time. She had been giving him the silent treatment for the past hour or so because she wasn't excited to be back into anything that was possibly going to get her kidnapped, tortured, or possibly both of them killed. She hadn't protested out loud, she had went on protest by not talking to her husband. She knew that would bug him more than her screaming at him.

How did she still end up here? She still wasn't sure but she had ended up agreeing though she wasn't happy about her discussion. The redhead loved her husband to death, he was her best friend in the entire world, and she would do whatever he wanted. She pretended like things always went her way but in the end, for most things, she would agree just to make him happy. Walking down the hallway, she was to into her own thoughts that she wasn't paying attention to Drama struggling ahead of her. She was having a mini argument with Jason and Wren in her head about the pros and cons of being back. Jason could only see the pros and that was getting to see the members of O.C again, but that was something that was the biggest reason she didn't want to come back.

Ashlin's eyes snapped over toward her slender, lanky husband when he finally spoke loud enough for her to hear him. "Huh?" She looked at him with the bags and trying to get into his pocket to get the keys. "Oh," She rolled her eyes, "can't do anything right." She joked a bit as she walked over to him and slid her fingers into is pocket to retrieve the key. She grinned at him as she waved the key in his face and then moved to unlock the door pushing it open for Drama to walk through.

User Image

Fashionable Vampire

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

With the turn of her body and a slight tweak of the ears atop her blonde head the slave grumbled and yawned. She looked at the resort in front of her, and her eyes widened to the size of saucers. Damn. Talk about a resort. Compared to this girl's standards this place was huge ! "Wow." was the only thing that slipped passed those lips of hers as she followed quite a few steps behind Drama and Ashlin.

Eve Heartnet quickly brushed her fingers through her long blonde hair, dodging her electronic ears, an upgrade from her previous ones. Everything was so much more sensitive now, my gosh. She could hear a fly's wing beat, she swore. Her senses had sharpened, most of all her sight and hearing. It was an advantage of sorts, she guessed. Eve's eye's scanned the walls and doors and ceiling and everything in the building, getting a feel for it quick enough.

She didn't have much to carry, just a small bag of the outfits she crafted rested on her shoulder and 1 or 2 pairs of shoes she carried in her hands. It was hard to believe she had stayed with Drama and Ashlin this long, seeing as she hadn't been abducted back to the labs for more "upgrades". Eve shivered at the thought. She may have killed the scientist she once called her "mother", but there were plenty more out there and they had her records in the system.

Eve was just happy they were safe. She would happily protect her master and his lovely wife with her life, even though it wasn't always like that. Being snapped back to reality was a pinch as Eve heard Drama's voice calling for Ashlin, she let a small snicker escape her as she saw the man struggle with the bags. She would offer to help, but her hands were full and didn't want to interrupt or be pushy, or anything of the like.

Staying a good distance back Eve observed as Ashlin opened the door, allowing them entrance. Hearing Ashlin's comments made the blonde smile. Just like any couple, yes they were.

ooc ;; wow im really sorry for the super simple layout right now. i'll up the complexity later on i just wanted to get an opening post in. u v u;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff