Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Aya and Mari

User ImageUser Image

Aya blinks and looks at Leon as he struggles to say something to her. " Ummm okay.." she said as she looks at leon. She gets up and goes to anna to check on mari as she hears anna tell her why he is acting like that. She sighs, most of the guys here had told her that she reminded her of their girlfriends. Aya didn't mind if they thought that but she was Aya not their girlfriends.If they wanted her, they would get to know her at least, She didn't wanted to be asked because she looked,acted, or sound like their old lover..... She strokes mari's hair and looks down. Aya didn't want it to get to her anymore. She needed to focus on surviving.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image User Image
Ace, Anna and Leon

As Aya got out Leon also got out "look that's not exactly what I was gonna ask, but its true that you remind me of Linda you seem to care about everyone no matter who they are and I admire that about you" he said as he glared at Anna so um what I was gonna say was how do you like the feel of that sword Ace gave you cause believe it or not that was the sword I gave Linda when I proposed to her and if you want you can keep it ...not for that reason...lets just say I have no need for it anymore Leon said as he started to walk away knowing Aya had pridy much rejected him and he was sure he she wouldn't give him another chance

Anna watched Leon walk away knowing she probably messed up his chance with Aya "look Aya give him a chance. He's really a good guy its just since Linda died he never met another girl like her and he took that pridy hard." Anna told Aya "just give im some time his heart really is in the right place

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Aya and Mari

User ImageUser Image

Aya sighs and looks down. She should of just stick to the bus if she was going to break Leon, a guy she just met, heart for showing that she wasn't that interested in dating.... Adding to that, she has to get a lecture on giving Leon a chance because he lost the love of his life, linda, and she was like linda because of her way of caring for others. She would be his friend and all but dating, it wasn't on her top priority right now. Also Aya had a horrible time dating so her heart wasn't as stable enough to handle dating anyways.... She would apologize to him later.she just kept quiet now. She stroked mari's hair since mari was having a bad dream and when Aya strokes her hair, it calms her down.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zack knew what the lizard had said was true and with Ace aya and the few others that still sided with him of so he still thought where in another car now was the perfect time to get rid of Zack when and while the supporters where off doing there own thing. Besides Zack was distracted right now what with having the girl Crystal's head on his lap so he would not notice that the bus had started to move with out telling those in he other two rides. One of the others then started the bus and it started to roll/drive down the road till they thought they where out of sight of the other two armoured cars. (OOC: Sorry writhers block.)

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image User Image
Ace, Anna and Leon

When Leon was out of earshot he stopped and grabbed his hair and pulled his head down in frustration "Linda what should I do?" he asked his dead wife who seemed to be standing next to him "I just don't know what to do" Leon said as he started to have a slight breakdown "Cloud you need to move on let my death go it wasn't your fault" the figure next to him said as she seemed to sit down "but that's just it I can't let go cause it is my fault Linda" Leon replied as he rotated his wedding ring that was engraved with Norse runes.

Ace was walking toward Leon's truck when he saw Leon walking away from his truck so Ace decided to follow him. As he got closer he saw Leon grabbing his head in frustration and start talking to himself. As he walked over to Leon he put a hand on Leon's shoulder "look Cloud, Linda wouldn't blame you for her death and neither do I, so don't blame yourself. Come on lets get back to the group" Ace said as he tried to calm Leon down. At this Leon looked up "your right I cant keep feeling sorry for myself, lets go" he said as the figure of Linda slowly disappeared with a smile.

When they got back to the truck Leon walked over to Aya and smiled "look Aya I know earlier might've seemed weird and I know I might have acted a little hasty but I do like you, a lot but I'm fine being friends for now. Cause I'm in no condition to be in a relationship right now. So lets just forget what happened earlier 'k? Cause as much as you remind me of Lin, I'm not gonna use you to replace her"

((OOC: sorry I've got writers block and when I get it either I don't post much ...or I post a lot of random stuff that has almost nothing to do with the current situation xP also...edit))

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Aya and Mari

User ImageUser Image

She snapped out of her thoughts when Leon came back to speak with her. She sighs and looks at him. " It's fine. I mean you're a good guy and all but I don't know if I can feel the same way you feel about me. But I'm glad to be you friend right now so thank you for that Leon." Aya smiles a bit to him as she goes back to Mari who just woke up. Mari gets her book and reads it next to Aya.

(OOC: writers block sorry >.<; )

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image User Image
Ace, Anna and Leon

Leon smiled as Aya told him that it was ok. His smile faded as something occurred to him, as he walked over to Aya he whispered in her ear "do you have a weapon for Mari cause I don't feel comfortable with her being unarmed with everything that's happened since the outbreak ?" he asked in a hushed tone "cause I might have something that would be perfect " he told her

While Leon was talking to Aya Ace walked over to Anna who looked over her shoulder at him "hey wolf" she said "hey Hun. Um what's up with Cloud? He seemed like he was having a breakdown " Ace asked Anna "well Leon was acting like he did when he met Linda and well ...I kinda jumped the gun and assumed he was trying to ask Aya out." Anna told him looking away from Cloud and Aya. "you what? Why is it you always try and hook Cloud up with my sisters?" he asked her "I can't he... wait but Aya isn't yer sister " Anna stated in her defence "no but I care for her like she's my sister and I don't want anything to hurt her be it physical or emotional. So if Cloud hurts her I don't think I could forgive him anytime soon" Ace hissed in a low tone

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
((OOC: wahmbulance this is a public service announcement wahmbulance lately the deadly "a life" virus has begun spreading throughout the world. Signs of the "a life" virus may include but are not limited to: posting on Gaia less and less, spending too much time doing school work, going to school, taking tests, and your online self spontaneously combusting. If you experience any of these signs get on Gaia and post immediately, if left unchecked this virus's effects may be lethal and you may never be able to say you have no life again... lol oh man I have absolutely no life and have way too much time on my hands))

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Aya and Mari

User ImageUser Image

Aya looks at him as Leon pointed out that Mari was unarmed and it was making him feel uncomfortable. " No she doesn't. I was going to teach her how to use a weapon once we all set up camp somewhere. " She did need to teach Mari how to fight even though mari was just a little girl who shouldn't even hold a weapon in the first place. But it would put some ease in her mind to know that Mari was safe if Aya wasn't with her.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image User Image
Ace, Anna and Leon

Leon frowned when Aya said she didn't have a weapon for Mari then he snapped his fingers having just thought of something "hang on. I might have the perfect thing " he said as he opened the door and hit a switch that opened a hidden compartment then he pulled out a small weapon. Checking that he had ammo for it he smiled as he checked for a mark, finding it was the one he thought it was "here give this to her I know it should fit her cause its the same size as the one I gave my little sister and she was about the same size as Mari. Its called an Apache revolver I can teach her to use it if you want" he told her with a grin cause pepperboxes were his favorite kind of gun
User ImageUser Image

crystal had fallen alseep for a little bit but the pain in her wrist had kept her from sleeping to long. he opened her eyes and noticed she was laying in some ones lap. she looked at who it was then closed her eyes for a second before she bolted up after relizeing it was zack. she just stayed looking forword sense she was trying to get rid of the blush on her face. "uh um s-sorry about that" she cursed at her self for letting her gaurd down so easily around him. kyle had been watching zack and crystal. he crossed his arms trying to think of a way to seperate crystal from zack. he just watched them with an anoyed look on his face. he noticed crystal galced at him quickly then went back to looking forworrd. he wondered what that was about but sighed and layed his head back staring at the ceiling of the bus.

Shy Seeker

Jake sighed some and moved to where he was holding Rin. He smirked some as he started to tickle her. She started to laugh as he did trying to get away only for him to hold onto her more. She smiled when he finally let her go. She playfully glared at him pushing her hair back hugging him. He smiled and patted her head some. She stuck her tounge out at him pushing her hair back before sitting down with Jake behind her. She moved and nuzzled up into his lap slowly falling asleep. Jake moved and wraped his arms around her protectively. He kissed her head gently closing his eyes wondering what to do. He looked around at every one and smiled some at them looking at Rin starting to humm quietly to her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The armoured bus had made its way away from the two armoured trucks and up the hill slightly till it was out of sight from the others before it re pulled over once more and some men approached Zack telling him they needed to talk. It was just as he had been warned the others where hosting a mutiny and they wanted Zack out. Zack was then about to move Crystals head when she awoke and started to blush making him smile slightly and almost look slightly sad. He knew there was no putting it off the others talking to him after all and slowly got up reluctantly from his seat next to Crystals. "You enjoy your nape Crystal." He smirked slightly. "It was almost like old times. Though this time I have more responsibility right." He chuckled slightly and went to pat her head only to decide against it since it was going to be with his metal arm. "I Will be right back ok some of the guys said they saw some thing." He then got up and started to walk off the bus with the small group of others into a forested area. This time he was going to try the none aggressive path to get out of this this time. Sadly this time it was probably not the right path to take for the men out numbered him. And though they said they did not want him dead they did want him gone. It was almost half a our later that Zack woke up in some woods he did not recognize the only thing he had on him was his custom shoot gun and all its ammo in a shoulder bag of all thing's. Zack reattached up with his hand and placed it on his face. "I so should never of listened to that over grown reptile now look at where I am." He then lifted up his metal arm and looked at the locked fist that was stuck as a fist for not. "They could of at lest also given me my tool kit." He forced him self up with help from his gun and wiped a scrap on his face. "Well there is a plus side they did not use a gun on me." He then started to look around and try and figure out where he was before his eyes widened realizing where he was. "So this us how I got all scraped up they just tossed me over the ledge." He thought he could see the cars up above problem was he had nothing to single them with and even if he did who knew what was down here with him. Well he was soon going to find out since some thing was watching him.
[Edited.]
User ImageUser Image

crystal looked at zack when he had gotten up from the seat. when he asked her if she enjoyed her nap she blushed a little more but shook her head trying to keep him from seeing it. she blinked and looked at him at the next thing he said. she was going to ask what he ment by that but he told her head had to go talk with some people and she nodded watching him leave. she sighed and waited for him to return. when the some guys returned with out zack she got up and was going to ask them where he was but her brother had stopped her reminding her of her hurt hand but she ignored him and started to try and pick fights any way figuring she could take them on even with a hurt wrist. kyle had a hard time trying to keep crystal's mouth shut and gave up after awhile figuring if they were kicked off the bus then that would be his chance to take crystal for him self.

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Aya and Mari

User ImageUser Image

Aya thinks about it for a minute and gives in to the idea." Okay you can teach her, just try not to hurt her okay. Or I will hurt you." She smiles at Leon as she goes to Mari and tells her about Leon and that he was going to train her. Mari blinks and nods happily to her mom. Aya smiles and pats her head. She looks at Ace anna and Leon. " We should probably be on look out soon. Zack's bus already started to move.So we probably should move out." Aya said as she looks at them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff