Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jagger laughed at his actions and fell back onto the bed. He shook his head nad decied to see of Nemin was up. He almost fell over at what he saw. Beside Nemin's bed was a blood stained whip. The covers looked much the same. Nemin was in the worst shape. He had wounds all over him and was still bleeding. Jagger's hand was over his mouth. "N...N...Ne..Min?" He chocked and tears started to roll down his face. He turned and ran to where he thought Mike might've gone. "MIKE!" He called his name throught the large house, choking on his sobs.
"Hey, kid, what's wrong?" The speaker is a burly man with dark black hair and five o'clock shadow, dressed in a frilly apron and holding a whippy spatula in one hand, a wooden bowl in the crook of his other arm.
"Nemin! He. . .." He shook his head and dragged the man toward's his room. He didn't know him, but if he could help that was all the mattered. "Could..You help?" He asked, walking over to the still body and his tears dropping silently on his frail and bloody chest.
"MIKE!" The man's voice causes the very rafters to tremble and shake, before a hole appears in the ceiling. Mike lands with a tooth-shaking THUD, almost teetering right off his legs.

"Yo, glad you could make it. Do that thing you do."
Jagger jumped and looked at him. "Wha... What thing?" He asked, highly confused. This house was weird. . .
"Watch." The big, surly man walk over, giving Mike a solid punch in the jaw. Right before their eyes, a livid bruise forms in rich purples and red, then yellows, and finally disappears without a trace.

"That thing."
Jagger gaped, not believing his eyes. He had seen him do that before. "But. .. But..How will that help Nemin?" He asked, confused.
"He's used it a lot for stuff around here." The cook steps to the side, letting Mike set to work. The Librarian seems relatively calm, starting to touch the wounds lightly. Little spots of light where his fingertips touch, spreading out to fill the wounds with the glow, which begin to slowly narrow the light as the skin and tissue start to heal on either side of it, rapidly closing over.
"Wow. . . "The small boy was amazed, he looked to the big man. "How'd you get him to do that?" He asked, blinking and looking very much like the child he was.

Nemin stirred a bit as his wounds healed. He groaned and his eyes were closed tight.
"He just does." Vaux shrugs. "Like how colds get around, I guess."

Mike closes the last of the wounds. The tattoo, visible through his white shirt, blazes a dark jet black, and it's perfectly legible. The design is symmetrical, and looks like angular wings, a longer, thicker boomerang-shape being on the outside, while a smaller, thinner version of the same shape is only inches away from his spine.
Jagger nodded and noticed the tattoo. "I wondered what that was.." He dashed back over to Nemin's side. "Are you okay? Please speak." HE held the other boy's hand.

Nemin opened his eyes slowly. "I. .. What..happened?" He asked, looking from Jagger, to Mike, to Vaux.
"Mike looked after you." Vaux says simply, starting to stir the contents of the wooden bowl with his spatula.
Nemin smiled. "Thank you. . . .But I mean..What happened with me?" He asked, voice still very soft. IT seemed to take a lot of effort.

Jagger was now crying tears of joy. He hugged his friend lightly. "You. . . Hurt yourself again." He whispered in his ear.

Nemin's eyes grew wide and he couch a bit of blood up. "No..Not again." Jagger just nodded.
"You going to fill the rest of us in?" Vaux looks like the eternal calm, compared to Mike's fluttery panic.
Jagger looked at Nemin, he just nodded. The boy turned to the other two in the room.

I can't excatly give you the whole story, for me myself do not know. But I think it's because Nemin is in denail about something," (that somethnig would be about Nemin's love for Jagger when Jagger loves Gya), "so he hurts himself, but only when he's asleep. See, he can't help it when he does this, it just happens." He paused, seeing if they wanted him to go on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff