Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nyghtfyre
((I'm really.... wow. o.o; ))

Slant nodded a little. "Oh alright I see." She didn't have much else to say and just sighed. "I should just take my leave then I suppose. If I had known we could just leave I would have and not have bothered people with my presence.."

"Repairs itself, but it can't wax or anything like that." He says, rubbing at his temples in that stressful little way. "Which is why I got a little peevish. And like I said, you can leave as many times as you like, but until you find that.... something thing, you're still going to be here once we move again."
She nodded at Mike and looks to Crimson. "Who on earth said we were living here?" She gave her a narrowed look. "Maybe you INTEND to but we were never invited to live here, have you any manners?" She tilted her head and gazed at her, awaiting an answer.

Sure Slant did her own dumb stunts and bugged people at times but. She disliked being this confused, and she felt rather dumb at the moment, with the fact that she COULD have left and didn't even know.
((Especially right now since I couldn't remember how to spell patience o.o;;;;; =falls over= gonk ))
Nyghtfyre
she nodded at Mike and looks to Crimson. "Who on earth said we were living here?" She gave her a narrowed look. "Maybe you INTEND to but we were never invited to live here, have you any manners?" She tilted her head and gazed at her, awaiting an answer.

Sure Slant did her own dumb stunts and bugged people at times but. She disliked being this confused, and she felt rather dumb at the moment, with the fact that she COULD have left and didn't even know.
Crimson just looked blankly at her. "Oh..I didn't know we could leave." She shrugged and got up stretching. "And my manners ran away this morning. I can't seem to find them anywhere." She grinned as she began to inspect the room. Turning back towards them, she commented, " And it does look like Mike needs help, and either if I live here or don't, I think I'll help him. 'Sides, we end up here again don't we?" She pushed her red hair back rubbed the top of her nose a bit as her ruby gaze glanced around.
"Believe me, if you're here, you live here. The servants have probably already set up rooms for you two."
Slant just blinked at herm a little taken a back. "Maybe you should catch them?" She asked and then just shrugged. Not her problem. "Oh and by the way, I don't find you funny." Slant was just, annoyed that she could have left, they all could have left. Stuff was destroyed, things were thrown. The poor man, if he had to deal with this every time people came into the library, she sure did pity him.

"Yes it does look like he needs help, but it also looks like he needs sleep doesn't it?" Slant just turned to himand sighed a little. "You know she's right, whether or not we live here, while we were here some things were well, messed up, perhaps we could help fix them."
"You mean so... " Slant just fidgited a little. She wasn't used to hospitality like this either. "There's... something you should know, though I expect you do already..." She pulled the hat form ehr head and smoothed back her hair to reveal the two little fuzzy ears atop her head. they seemed delighted to be released from their prison and flicked about.

"I'm not exactly... human.."
Nyghtfyre
Slant just blinked at herm a little taken a back. "Maybe you should catch them?" She asked and then just shrugged. Not her problem. "Oh and by the way, I don't find you funny." Slant was just, annoyed that she could have left, they all could have left. Stuff was destroyed, things were thrown. The poor man, if he had to deal with this every time people came into the library, she sure did pity him.

"Yes it does look like he needs help, but it also looks like he needs sleep doesn't it?" Slant just turned to himand sighed a little. "You know she's right, whether or not we live here, while we were here some things were well, messed up, perhaps we could help fix them."

He continues to rub at his nape in an apparent nervous habit, ears going rather red. "Well, er, that is to say, I'm sort of the general manager of this place. If you guys have any problems, you come tell me, and I do my best to take care of it." He definitely needs to brush up on his people skills, this much is obvious. "Besides, it gives me something to do." And then, he hastens to reassure Slant in a way that's awkwardly sweet, like he doesn't really know what he's doing but he's going to try his best. "And don't worry about it; it's not like the servants are human, either. Or the House."
"Seems you have much to do already..." She said softly. Kneading the hat in her hands once more and stepping a few feet back. Last time she showed her ears to someone they chased her away. and the time before that, well... they wouldn't stop touching them.
Crimson just smiled brightly as Slant told her that she wasn't humorous and when she showed her ears. She then turned to Mike and said, "Yeah, but it doesn't hurt any if we help right?" She scratched her head before pulling her long, red hair into a low ponytail, starting at the nape of her neck.
"Really." He smiles his tired, accepting smile. "I have plenty of time on my hands. Time doesn't run in the House like it does outside. The housework keeps me occupied, though it does annoy the Faceless. But, it's sort of my responsibility."
Nodding a little bit she stretched. Suddenly very comfortable. the first time people were still the same as before and after. She'd had a slight hunch that Crimson would have gone crazy over them, but was relieved to see her only smile at them and gave her much gratitude for it.
((heh heh..i was actually thinking bout pokin 'em..but i decided not to XD))

Crimson yawned a bit. Boredom was reaching her. She stretched before flexing her legs. "So! Mike, you gonna let us help you? Then maybe you could get some sleep."
Quite suddenly, a Faceless appears. This one is male, and dressed like an old-fashioned butler. Without the benefit of eyes, he turns his head towards them, and motions.

What did you expect? He doesn't have a mouth to say 'follow me, if you please'. He has to make to with the motions indicating that.
((XD! I knew it! lol ^^; meh I wouldn't have minded... I'm sure anyone would prefer that to being chased away. )) Slant , well, slanted her head but moved forward anyways, to follow the faceless.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff