Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Hm... the data seems to have Logged Out... excellent." Smon says to Tenguman. "This is too easy..."
((Hello?))
((Noone will come... crying ))
((me be back!!!))*Hack comunicates with his PET*ok let's try to enter once more!!! let's go Zero!!
Smon looks at his computer. "What? 'Unknown Data'? Again??? This time I'm getting a visual... hm.. yes... Zero.EXE.... no problem, sending in Swordy.EXE!" Soon a swordy appears before Zero.
Smon
Smon looks at his computer. "What? 'Unknown Data'? Again??? This time I'm getting a visual... hm.. yes... Zero.EXE.... no problem, sending in Swordy.EXE!" Soon a swordy appears before Zero.
*Zero stands before the swordy*Zero:....Hack let's try something better than the buster*Hack nods*Hack surprised k!!now let's use the long wide sword chip!!!*Hack installs the cip in his PET* now do a forward atack!!*Zero dashes to the swordy and slashes it*
The swordy takes a quick slash through the arm but is willing to use his other one to continue combat. He takes a stab at Zero. ((Also I'm only making this a wide sword because there is no long wide sword))
Smon
The swordy takes a quick slash through the arm but is willing to use his other one to continue combat. He takes a stab at Zero.
*Hack watches the damage caused to Zero*Zero you ok??!!! can you still fight*Zero replies*Hack: ok now do a distance attack use your buster and keep moving!! swordy needs you to be close to attack!!
As the swordy attempts many attacks he is shot many times and is deleted after a shot to the forehead.
*Hack watches as the swordy is deleted*he! I knew it would work!!!*Zero keeps going inside the system*Zero: if you knew it would work why did you let me get stabbed?*Hack keeps watching the monitor*Hack: because I thought it after you got stabbed.......
A large star like object flies towards Zero seemingly out of nowhere.
Smon
A large star like object flies towards Zero seemingly out of nowhere.
*zero gives a jump back as the star object lands*Zero:hmmm he is here.....*hack nods while watching the monitor carefully*Zero: well I think we should use a better strategy than anytime before....*Hack nods again*Zero: who are you?!! Show yourself!!!!!
Asterix
*zero gives a jump back as the star object lands*Zero:hmmm he is here.....*hack nods while watching the monitor carefully*Zero: well I think we should use a better strategy than anytime before....*Hack nods again*Zero: who are you?!! Show yourself!!!!!
A large red and white Navi with a pointed nose comes out from the shadows. "I am Tenguman" he says as another star appears in his left hand "And there's more where that came from!" he shouts as he throws it.
Smon
A large red and white Navi with a pointed nose comes out from the shadows. "I am Tenguman" he says as another star appears in his left hand "And there's more where that came from!" he shouts as he throws it.
*Hack instructs his Navi*Zero dodge every star he shoots you when he lowers his guard use your buster!!!!!
Asterix
*Hack instructs his Navi*Zero dodge every star he shoots you when he lowers his guard use your buster!!!!!
"Good luck!" shouts Tenguman "My star is a shield! As fast as you can dodge it I can make another!" he shouts as he throws a star in between words.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff