Welcome to Gaia! ::

((I could be teh servant friend^^))
Karuru
(Okay, but you have to be a boy, I forgot tp put that...oops...)
Selena Moon
Karuru
(Okay, but you have to be a boy, I forgot tp put that...oops...)

((...oops^^ i guess i could be a guest at the party^_^(believe me, i am not a good boy^^)))
((I could be the prince that cecille might marry?))
(yes to everyone, I'll be right back)
((can i b the Queen?))
shyly wakled around the ball. She looked up at the princess "She is so beautiful..." and looked at herself in a hall way mirror to try and fix her like teh princess's hair but it wouldn't work and sighed "i could never look like her." and walked back out to the party.
shadowkatt18
((can i b the Queen?))
sure, you are put as a friend now.
Selena Moon
shadowkatt18
((can i b the Queen?))
sure, you are put as a friend now.
k,thanks biggrin
Karuru
shyly wakled around the ball. She looked up at the princess "She is so beautiful..." and looked at herself in a hall way mirror to try and fix her like teh princess's hair but it wouldn't work and sighed "i could never look like her." and walked back out to the party.
Cecilé walked over to her a curtseyed "hello" she said.
i g2g,b bak in like 1 hour
she sits on a chair watching the people dance adn sighs. she sees how much they are having and gets up to watch closer.

Fashionable Faun

Standing in the corner she watched the princess come down the stairs, picking her staff up she dusted down her long black dress and walked into the crowd a tiny unseen figure alone in the middle of them all.
The prince rode on his horse to the ball.He tied the rope to a small pole by the castle were the ball was being held.He walked inside,to find many royal people drinking out of fine glasses and walked up to the king and queen."Tis an honor to be here your majesties"He said in a polite voice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff