Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Vincent Fatalis
With : No One > Eliza ----- Feeling : Protective yet Sorrowful ----- Thinking : Why the younger ones? ----- OOC : Whoo hoo! First post is up~

A tall figure paced around his room as he opened drawers and reclosed them after getting a couple articles of clothing. Vincent's grey eyes traveled to the plain black suitcase sitting on his bed. He understood way he and Sinclair had to marry but why his much younger siblings? They were still in their teen years and he thought if agreeing to this, they wouldn't have to be dragged down. Once he folded everything and placed them in their desired spots, Vincent grabbed his little bag of bathroom essentials and placed it on top of the neat piles. With a quick zip, the black container was closed and his door opened to show one of his maids grab it. Thank you Mary Ann. He said as the elder woman nodded and took his belongings to the front of the house.

When he was alone in the room again, he slipped out of his black tank top and slid on a white button down. After buttoning the shirt to a reasonable height, he rolled the sleeves to his elbows, not liking the constriction it held when worn long sleeved. He placed his left foot in his black dress shoes and then repeated the process for the right one. He opened his door and walked down the hallway, looking at the paintings of his family, knowing it would be the last time in a while that he would be able to appreciate them.

Once he made it to the large staircase, he quickly walked down the steps and saw his youngest sister, Eliza, waiting near the door. As his feet touched the ground of the first floor, he gave a sad smile. I'm sorry you've been dragged into this. I don't know what these parents of ours were thinking. He said walking towards her and sitting on the velvet bench. I wonder where Sinclair and Gabriel is. I hope they remembered that today is the day. He said before patting Eliza on the back. You always have the cutest dresses. He complimented, trying to keep this whole matter as light as he could.

Bashful Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OOC → quietly edits in stuff i fORGOT TO PUT aka this bitxxxxxxWith → VincentxxxxxxFeeling → Irritated, mildly nervous.xxxxxxThinking → I'd rather hurry up.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Eliza looks towards Vincent when she hears his voice, not surprised he was soon to arrive. He would have likely been the first if Eliza hadn't forced herself to get moving. Usually, Eliza had been last. But unlike other occasions, this isn't something delaying would improve; she had to accept that. Maybe it would have been better to stall, though, since now she was stuck waiting.

She huffs a bit when he speaks, not surprised he'd rather take the burden on himself, but is also trying to keep things positive.
"I'm not that upset about it. It's to stop the war, so it's for a good cause, or whatever. Besides, I probably would have gotten set up later in life, anyway. The only difference would be that I might have gotten a choice. But as long as he's not a huge jerk, I don't really care." Eliza sighs a bit, doing her best to seem nonchalant. Vincent was always trying to make things as good for her and her siblings as possible, so it was the least she could do. Older brothers are so dumb.

She adjusts her dress a bit when he mentions it, unconsciously fidgeting with it.
"Of course I do. And I seriously doubt they'd forget, I don't think they're that dumb. They'd better get here soon, though, I'd rather get this whole waiting game over with. There's no point in it."

User Image

THIS COULD BE A WHITE LIEccccTHIS COULD BE A WHITE LIEccccTHIS COULD BE A WHITE LIEccccTHIS COULD BE A WHITE LIE
      THIS COULD BE A WHITE LIEccccTHIS COULD BE A WHITE LIEccccTHIS COULD BE A WHITE LIEccccTHIS COULD BE A WHITE LIE
      ////
      ////////BUT THERE YOU ARE AND HERE AM I

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSINCLAIR FATALIS

Unlike others, Sinclair was not really one to procrastinate. As soon as she knew she needed to do something, she'd buckle down and do it. It was her way of making sure that the task was at least presentable. So, she had taken care of the suitcase the night before, when she knew that all of the clothes and things she wanted to bring would be right there.

So... What was keeping her from coming down to join her brothers and sisters? Worry. She anxious about her future and her sibling's futures as well. Would their spouses be respecting? What if they hated their place? And... Gabriel and Eliza, would they be okay? She'd always seen them as the babies of the family. They could take care of themselves well but what if something happened to them? She wouldn't be there to come to their aid.

"The only person you need to wait for is Gabriel." Sinclair hadn't heard much of the conversation but she'd heard enough to know that Eliza was irritated.

"I heard that Mother and Father are not going to see us off so-..."-she stopped in front of her siblings, her eyes switching between them-"Um. I'm going to stand outside." She let out a nervous giggle and continued to the door. What was she doing? Perhaps she wanted to leave just as much Eliza did...
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Gabriel Fatalis █▆▅▃▂

Gabriel Fatalis was sprawled on his bed, limbs askew and covering the four corners of his bed. His sole suitcase was on top of him and the youngest Fatalis son was massaging his temples to stop a budding headache before it turned into a full blown migraine. Eventually he sat up and pushed his metal and black leather suitcase off his bead, a loud thump the mark of him also rolling off his bed and to the floor. The brief rush of the moment gave Gabriel energy and he finally stood and found his glasses, carefully cleaning and putting them on to dim the too-bright blue of his eyes.
On top of his head hurting, there was another budding ache between his shoulder blades. But it was ignored as Gabriel dressed and was out his own door in minutes. Being very careful with his belongings, he had managed to fit all his clothing and accessories into one bag. There weren't very many personal things that he could lay claim to, and his room was practically sterile, save a few books. Finally Gabriel made it to where his other siblings were, and put a hand through his uncharacteristically messy and un-groomed hair, rubbing sleep from his eyes and leaving his glasses crooked. His tie was crooked, the formal attire he favored in weird crumples and wrinkles.
"So, Seeming as I'm the last one out, I guess we're ready to go?"
Came his amused voice, deep but hesitant. He put a hand behind him to rub at his sore back, or, at least, tried to.

Bashful Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
OOC → OOC herexxxxxxWith → Gabriel, Vincent, and Sinclair.xxxxxxFeeling → Irritated.xxxxxxThinking → Are all older brothers idiots?

Just moments after she finished her sentence, Eliza hears Sinclair's voice. "Right on cue." She raises her eyebrows when Sinclair lets out a nervous giggle and goes outside. "Alright? Have fun," she said dryly, crossing her arms.

"He's probably hiding in his room again, or so-" Her voice holds a barely noticeable worried tone to it, and she frowns, but cuts off when she spots him. "Nevermind. What took you so long, Gabriel?" She scrunches her nose at his appearance. "Obviously it wasn't getting ready. You look like you just rolled out of bed." Gabriel probably had rolled just out of bed, by the looks of him, and the fact that he was usually more composed in his demeanor. Eliza guessed that this was making everyone nervous; meeting someone you have to spend the rest of your life with, whether you like it or not, isn't something you take lightly. She herself was remaining nonchalant, and had come to some sort of acceptance with it.

Izual Diablo

Company:
alone
Mood: Pretty happy
Current Action: waiting for his siblings

─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─═─

Izual wandered around the house for a while. He was just about done packing but still had some more things to pack. Mostly just some little things and a few bottles of wine. He knew thew was going to be a large wine cellar there, but he did not know how long it was going to take to get there.Well I should finish up I guess. There is no use in procrastinating any longer. He thought to himself.

Izual knew something similar would have happened eventually. After pondering that thought, he finally decided to go the wine cellar first. So he went down into the cellar and began to look around. As he got towards the back, something caught his eyes. "Oooohhh What's this?" He said as he picked up the bottle. It turned out to be one of his father's bottles of fourty year old scotch. Izual looked up to see how many bottles there were. There were six others, so father would not notice or just would not care if he took one. If father did though, then it would be too late and he would have already left for the mansion. Izual smiled as he bagged the bottle and grabbed a few bottles of wine. After he was done in the cellar, he went back into his room and finished packing. Then he picked up his luggage and walked out to the front of the house. When he noticed that he was the first one there, he gave a slight sign but said nothing.

Quote:
User Image

❇ ❇ Enoka Nargacuga ❇ ❇

Enoka stared back at her reflection in the mirror, brow furrowing in nervousness. She didn't understand what looked so different. It was the same face, same hair, same eyes, same body... Something still seemed off. Perhaps it was the fact that she was now a bride-to-be, and to a man she barely even knew. It wasn't like she wasn't attracted to men, but even then she had never shown much of an interest in relationships. Thankfully, that was one of the few things that her parents could understand, she thought to herself with a somewhat scornful laugh. Really, she didn't care who her match was... just as long as they didn't end up hating each other.

But enough pondering for now, Enoka told herself, grabbing her bags as she headed downstairs to the main room. None of her siblings seemed to be there yet, but she trusted them enough to already be getting ready for the big day, even if her younger brother was not exactly thrilled to be marrying a stranger. Perhaps I still have time to talk to him about it... she thought to herself before quickly shaking her head, as if to clear her mind of such thoughts. Seiji made it no secret that he dreaded this day, and she wouldn't exactly be surprised if he was the last sibling to come downstairs.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

User Image
Seiji Nargacuga

With: Enoka
Attitude: Saddened
OOC: Woo, first post~.

I can't go... Those thoughts continued to run through Seiji's mind from when he had first found out that he was going to be apart of this arranged marriage incident that was undergoing between the races. The fact that his parents had agreed to send him in, as a person to marry some woman from another race. It was disgusting to think about, him being in wedlock to someone outside of his own race. I can't go. The thought rattled around his head once again, causing his hands to become shaky. He sat in his room, atop of the bed he had grown so used to. He hadn't even started packing the bag that his mother had gave him, instead it lay on the floor, open with a single shirt tossed inside, in two pieces. His anxiety was rising more and more, causing him to just shut down, sitting on his bed, as the thoughts of what might happen bombarded his mind. What if the person was someone he'd detest, that he'd want to kill in their sleep, or just kill them when he first met them? What if he couldn't be a solution to this war that was plaguing them for so long? His family would never accept him, and then he'd be on his own. The what-ifs continued to assault him, causing him to simply collapse into his bed, closing his eyes and fighting off tears that were forming.

An hour had went by, and the thoughts had begun to stop. His face felt tacky, as tears that were dried on his cheeks were the culprits. Getting up out of his bed, he made his way to the bathroom that was connected to his room, splashing his face with water and drying it, in a feeble attempt to hide his tears. Trying not to think about it, Seiji grabbed all of the things he'd need from his bathroom and put them into his bag. From there, he went to get anything he could from his wardrobe and packed it away, only having around three days worth of clothes. Taking one final thing with him; a picture frame that had his family in it, he placed it inside his bag and zipped it up, making his way out of his room and to the main room, where they all had agreed to meet. Seeing Enoka there, Seiji paused for a moment, hoping she had not seen him yet, and gave a quick wipe of his face, trying to make sure that there was no evidence of his incident earlier. Breathing a sigh, he stepped into the room, looking at his sister. "Hey... Enoka." Seiji greeted her quickly, before finding a spot that was distant from her, and likely to be distant from everyone else; the furthest corner of the room away from the main entrance.

User Image

The Ziz Prince's Princess

King Nerd

XXXXXUser Image
        XXXXXTHEWASTEDYEARSTHEWASTEDTRUTHTHEPRETTYLIESTHEUGLYTRUTH
        XXXXXI wish I wasn’t such a narcissist I wish I didn’t really kiss the mirror when I’m on my own Oh God,I’m gonna die alone!
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ______________________________ `Front entry way - Old Home ____________ `Grimly satisfied, irritated, angry, easy going ____________ `Nah uh uh!

This whole plan was stupid and everyone here knew it.

Diedre sighed as she threw the last bit of her clothing on the bed in a heap for the maid to go through and pack. If they were gonna force her down the aisle with some man she had never met, she was gonna go kicking and screaming the whole way. And more then a few were gonna be missing wallets by the end of it. A slight smile lite up the young demons face at the thought. at the very least, she was going to make a profit out of it, starting with her damned parents.

Slit - pupil eyes glanced around the room, taking in the mess she was leaving behind. Clothes all over the bed, curtains ripped down and furniture heaved across the room. Perfect. A sadistic smile crossed over her petal pink lips, grim satisfaction rippling over her features. Picking up a back pack she had packed over her favorite clothes and a suitcase of more clothes and shoes, her favorite blanket she couldn't live without and the like, she turned away from the mess.

Good luck packing all this up.

She knew it was bratty and mean to leave her room like this and have maid pack her remaining things, especially since it seemed her siblings had packed their own bags, but she found she couldn't care about it. Not one but. They didn't care that they were making her, FORCING HER, into a loveless marriage, why should she care if they were inconvenienced? Shutting the door behind her, Diedre made her way down the familiar halls of her once home, and headed for the entryway.

Diedre wasn't the first one there, but then again, she hadn't expected to be. Having been late to set the finishing touches on her room, she had actually expected to be the last one here. Taking the stairs two at a time with a heavy suitcase and backpack was far easier then one would think, thanks to the pleasant little thing called Demonic heritage.

All stocked up?

She spoke to Izual, her just slightly older then her older brother. Her voice was light and airy, not altogether a unpleasant sound but a odd one considering the circumstances. She placed her things down by the door, assuming the car was on it's way to come and drive them to the house that they would remain prisoner in.

Ready to meet your lovely little bride to be?

MetaRift

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
              _______ ` DIEDRE DIABLO ××
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Gabriel Fatalis █▆▅▃▂

Gabriel shrugged at his sister,
"Well...I did just roll out of bed.."
He said as he dropped the hand rubbing between his shoulderblades. A screech and flutter marked the arrival of Gabriel's pet, simply named Talon or 'that horrid beast's when people got creative. The bird dropped a dead rodent at the feet of Gabriel's sister and swooped to perch on youngest male Fatalis.
"Aww...good girl.."
Gabriel cooed.
"Anyway. We need to head off now. We are late."
They actually weren't. In Gabe time late meant hours early, something that frustrated many to some extent. Gabriel smiled at Vincent, and turned, plopping down on the floor, despite the fact he had said they should go.

Bashful Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
OOC n/axxxxxxWith Vincent,Sinclair, Gabriel. xxxxxxFeeling Mildly irritated.xxxxxxThinkingWe're going to be late if we keep hanging around, though!

She didn't choose this role, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut she'll play it and make it sincere,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso you cry, you cry.

"I thought so." Eliza sighs, "You should at least put some effort in. What are you going to do if your new bride hates you because you're sloppy?" She wouldn't say it, but she did want her siblings to be happy in their marriages, and first impressions could mean everything. She, on the contrary, didn't care about what others thought of her, not even her husband-to-be. At least not directly. While she wanted to be happy, she wasn't going to change herself to earn some guy's favor. He'd have to deal with her as she is. Eliza wouldn't expect him to alter his personality, either; that'd be hypocrisy, and annoying. It's much easier to deal with each other in a loveless marriage than put on airs to please each other. She doesn't like people who act fake.

Her thoughts are directed elsewhere, towards Gabriel's bird when a screech rings out, and she grimaces when Talon drops a dead rodent by her feet and says,
              "Great. I was just getting hungry." before lightly kicking it away towards Gabriel. She's used to the bird's behavior. It's a fact of everyday life, and though it could be annoying, she has to deal with it.

Eliza sighs when Gabriel says they're going to be late. While it's later than the usual time he would proclaim lateness, it's still far from late.
              "No, we're not. If we leave now we should be a bit early, in fact."

Oh give me a break!

Pug Queen's Husband

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Zachary "Zach" Lunastra
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts:Today is the day.
Wants: Just to swim
With: No one, then siblings.
Where: Swimming pool, then lobby.
Zach floated on his back in the family swimming pool, this is where he could usually be found most of the day. He liked it here it was calm and quite, a good place to just relax and let all the stress wash away. Normally while in water his mind was clear and he didn't have a care in the world, but today he couldn't shake any thought that wondered across his mind. The biggest one being that today he left to meet his future wife. when his father first told him he was to marry the Nargacuga youngest daughter the only thing he could think of was the beast people he heard stories of from soldiers that returned home. The idea slightly frightened him at first, but he took a swim back then and cleared that image telling himself they weren't that bad. All that possible emotion from the war all in one house, all with the task of getting along for the sake of the world. It was too big to not think about, and no amount of swimming would help him at this moment.
Zach let out a sigh and told himself it wouldn't be that bad, at least his siblings would be there to back him up if anything were to happen. Zach thought it was time to get going and stepped out of the pool. He motioned his hand up and all the water on his body and in his swimming shorts formed into an orb and floated in his hand. He threw the water orb into the pool and walked over to a table where he had folded up his clothes earlier. He put back on his fancier clothes and left the swim room. Outside was his butler, James, holding his suitcase. "Thank you, James but you know you don't need to do that for me." "Your swim time was running late and you still needed to pack. So I thought this would save you time." "You that eager to get rid of me?" Zach said with a smile. "Not at all young sir." Zach grabbed the suitcase from James and gave him a nod. He then moved into the lobby where his two sisters were.
He gave a big smile, he loved his family his sisters probably most of all, his older brother he saw more as a rival, but he still loved him too. "Hey older and little sis. What's the word, when we leaving? I kind of want the build up to be over with."
Izual Diablo

Company:
Diedre
Mood: bored
Current Action: waiting for his other siblings

Izual chuckled at what Diedre first asked "Yep and then some." He said, but he frowned at the second question. "Honestly, no . . . . . .I really do not like this either, but . . . . He replied but stopped half way. He placed his luggage on the ground and reached into his pocket. He then pulled out his box of cigarettes and took out one. He placed them back into his pocket and he looked at the cigarette he was holding. His blood red eyes glowed for just an instant. Right at that exact same moment, the tip of the cigarette burst into blood red flames which quickly died down to just a smolder. Izual placed it into his mouth and drew in a long breath. After he breathed out the smoke, he gave a bored sigh and finished what he was saying. "We are not like the other demons, we are royalty. So an arranged marriage for each of us was bound to happen eventually. Although I did not expect it to be like this."

Ultima Oblivion

The Ziz Prince's Princess

King Nerd

XXXXXUser Image
        XXXXXTHEWASTEDYEARSTHEWASTEDTRUTHTHEPRETTYLIESTHEUGLYTRUTH
        XXXXXI wish I wasn’t such a narcissist I wish I didn’t really kiss the mirror when I’m on my own Oh God,I’m gonna die alone!
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ______________________________ `Entryway with Izual ____________ `Iritated, happy, determined ____________ `No

Diedre sighed, letting her suitcase and bag drop to the floor with a thud, before hopping up on a table that sat near the doorway. Crossing her legs at her ankles, the blond looked sideways at her brother, watching as he lit his cigarette. She liked Izual, if only for the fact that he didn't seem put off by her as most were now a days. Most people steered clear of the demoness, often times saying something was wrong with her, or that she was to strange to be around. He was a stubborn one, not leaving her alone whens he pestered him or pushed his buttons in her attempts to push all her family away.

She smiled, pointed canines making the smile look just a tad more malicious then a normal one, but then again, fangs weren't exactly uncommon in demons.

You better share... I don't think I'll be able to make it through if you don't.

He had a point though, she had to admit. It wasn't uncommon for royals to have arranged marriages, and she knew that she was probably going to have to suffer through one, but she at least thought she'd get like... a list of demons or something suitable to marry and then she'd get to chose... just something that gave her a little more CHOICE in the matter. But Diedre wasn't going down without a fight.

Rolling her eyes slightly, Diedre held up her hand, inspecting her sharpened nails.

Bound to happen... but not unchangeable. I'm not gonna take this lying down. I will have a choice.

MetaRift

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
              _______ ` DIEDRE DIABLO ××

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
.Kurt Lunastra.

Mood:Apprehensive
Company:No one, then siblings

"I still don't understand why." he said under his breath as he carried his single suitcase down the flight of stairs from his room. He was wearing his usual attire, jeans and a blazer with his favorite argyle sweater underneath. He ran a hand through his blond hair and sighed. He had to be strong for them. He couldn't let them see that he was as opposed to this as they were. They would look to him for comfort and inspiration. He just wondered if he could muster up the enthusiasm. For as long as he could remember the families had been at war, constant fighting had worn them thin. He supposed this would be for the better, although he really couldn't see why it had to be arranged for them. Why couldn't the let them choose themselves? He shrugged internally and kept walking along one of the manors long hallways, the hardwood beneath his shoes creaking with every step. He wouldn't miss the creaking, he admitted.

Kurt reached the top of the flight of stairs above the manors entryway and saw all three of his siblings there. He gave a warm smile and raised a hand in greeting as he descended the stairs to meet them. "Hey guys." he said with feigned enthusiasm. The fact that he was supposed to marry a Neko was still heavy on his mind, but he wouldn't let it wear him down too much. He reached the bottom and put his suitcase down, putting his hands in his pockets. "Ahri, Aria, he said giving them both warm smiles. He turned to Zach and his smile broadened ever so slightly, "Zach." he said. He had always felt some resentment from Zach, though he didn't know what. It was no secret that Kurt and Ahri were closest, due to their similar fire attunement, but that didn't mean that he didn't love each of his siblings equally. He reached up and ran a hand through his hair again, pushing it out of his face. He needed a haircut.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff