Welcome to Gaia! ::

pinayprincezz48
It's fine with me if we have to postpone. Just inform me when it's back up again.

Or dark, you could start off and I'll put in my reaction while you're away. I take a long time to post anyhow.
I'm not leaving so who am i fighting?
dark angel411
pinayprincezz48
It's fine with me if we have to postpone. Just inform me when it's back up again.

Or dark, you could start off and I'll put in my reaction while you're away. I take a long time to post anyhow.
I'm not leaving so who am i fighting?

your fighting pinnay
wait..now right?
yeah 5 posts each hurry tho cuz im gotta get pff
Yeah, go right ahead. I must warn you that I take quite a while to write-up my posts, so please be patient!
*unsheaths her sword from her back and charges at you. aiming for your right arm.*
((oh boy she types slow...))
Neume didn’t have much time to think. She barely had time to draw her own short sword before she found her opponent racing to strike. Swiftly, Neume brought up her sword to block. Being right-handed, the position became awkward and uncomfortable – not good for fighting. She needed to come out of it quickly before her enemy took advantage of it.

Whirling out of range, Neume quickly regained her footing and analyzed her situation. This girl was fast – faster than she had ever seen before. She could either block attacks until she found an appropriate opportunity or fight fire with fire, and attack with full speed. Neume decided the latter was her best bet, and with the light elven grace her race was known for, she swooped her sword in an upward motion as she raced to meet her adversary.
*angel had never seen anyone so daring before. maybe she had underestimated the difficulty of this battle. there blades met in a loud clang. ready to execute another attack angel slid under her opponents legs hoping to trip her.
Neume felt the startled jolt of her opponent under the metal of their weapons. The blades trembled as neither wanted to move lest they expose themselves for the other to strike. For a moment, their eyes met, and Neume saw herself in the girl’s eyes – determined, strong, with the slightest touch of fear. Fear of death? No. Fear of losing.

Before Neume knew it, she was on the ground. A swift kick to her legs had completely caught her by surprise, and her opponent knew it. She attempted to strike a winning blow, but Neume acted fast. She thrust the heel of her boot square into the enemy’s stomach, hoping to at least stun her until she could get back on her feet.
*hit by surprise at the opponents quick thinking she is slide across the floor. she slowly stands up and coughs recovering. once again sh is ready to attack. her opponent gets a chance to get up but thats all she's getting she thinks to herself. she charges at princezz with her sword in her right hand. she swings it at her opponent and at the last second jabbs her in the stomacgh with her elbow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff