Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Fatcat

Rauk just rasied a brow again as she dragged him along
((Really dont know what to put.. sweatdrop ))
((Lol.))

She giggled, bringing him to a building. It was a poultry shop, the place where they killed and sold the birds for food. "Shh, be quiet," she said and giggled again. Why she was telling him to be quiet when he usually didn't talk anyway was strange, but she was odd.

She looked at the cage where seven or eight pidgeons were. Akina frowned. "There were more earlier," she said but shrugged. "Oh well, we'll see what's left up and off, off, off."

Akina picked up the cage and took it outside. "Here, open," she said and held the cage for him. A yell from upstairs the poultry shop made Akina turn her head. She laughed. "Seems as if the man is awake!"

Dangerous Fatcat

"..Why we are doing this is beyond me.."
Rauk sliced the upper half of the cage off with dragoula he shealthed it and watched the birds fly into the sky
"..."
He glared at the man with his one blood red eye
"We are saviors!" she shouted in glee, tackling Rauk to the ground in a hug.

((Be back in a sec...))

Dangerous Fatcat

Rauk rolled his eyes a little and laughed slightly
"..One thing...why whould someone have pidgeon's.."
"Why would someone only have one eye?" she asked, bringing her face close to his. She looked at him closlely, closing her eyes after a moment and nodding. She opened her emerald orbs again and winked. "Well?"

Dangerous Fatcat

"..A spear.."
Rauk said as he blood red eye looked to the man's window he rolled out of the way with akina with him a arrow impaled into the dirt
"Now might be a good time to leave"
"Metal!" Akina cried happily. She stood up, pushing Rauk away a bit and picking up the spearhead. "Yup, yup, it's metal!" She opened her hand and silver liquid started to run from the metal spearhead to her hand. It formed a small, spikey ball and Akina through it up at the window, hitting the man squarly in the face. It wasn't enought to kill him, and his loud screams of pain proved it.

"Open up!" the demon lady said and the metal in his face expanded, opening and tearing the mans face apart. He fell from the window with a dull thud, already dead.

"Yes, now might be a good time to leave." She walked over to Rauk, waiting for him to lead the way.

Dangerous Fatcat

"..I chould killed em..one clean shot with my shurkien.."
Rauk said as he began to walk down a dirt path
"..Where are we any way.."
"But that's so boring," Akina said and jumped on his back. "I'm on your back, your on the ground. Why ask such silly questions?" she said, looking around. "What to do? I'm so bored. And lost. Where is the capatain? I have yet to meet him..."

Dangerous Fatcat

Rauk walked with her on his back
"..Well..there isnt much to do in the forest...damn I need some wine.."
Rauk adjusted his eye patch it was starting to slid off
"No you don't. And what do we do?! What do we do!?" she yelled. Akina knew that the Commander had supposed to be coming around some time soon, but for what, she didn't know. And she wanted to know! She laid her head down on Rauk's shoulder.

"What do we do?" she mumbled, almost childlike.

Dangerous Fatcat

"I dont know.."
Rauk said as they walked through the forest
"..Why is it you always cling to me and..stuff..I dont mind but..why.."
Rauk yawned as he walked
"Because there is noone else to cling to at the, at the, at the, at the moment. Would you prefer that I made someone from the village carry me? Or would you rather I fly?" she asked, yawning. She didn't bother to add she couldn't fly because they were in the forest.

"You're contagious, don't yawn," she said and rubbed her eyes with one hand.

Dangerous Fatcat

Rauk chuckled slightly her oddness made him laugh it was hard to make laugh but she always did his blood red eye darted around he then felt one of her hands slightly tug on his eye patch's string she just brushed it though
"..Please dont mess with the eye patch.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces