Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( Yes, although I prefer to use IM if that's alright with you. ))
walks in and looks around* hey
((I assume we're switching to PMs when we arrive?))
Randonu

He bows towards her. "Thank you, Mistress." After a moment, he dares his luck again. "If I may be so bold, Mistress, how will I be serving you?"

"You shall see when we reach home," she informs him. "It is not much farther," she tells him as they approach an area with many buildings.
CocoatH
Randonu

Again he pauses, being a bit bold this time. "I may have known another life once... but I do not remember such a time, Mistress."

A slight smile spreads across her face, and this time she pauses. She looks back at him with a pleased look in her eyes. "Interesting answer," she says before continuing on.

He bows towards her. "Thank you, Mistress." After a moment, he dares his luck again. "If I may be so bold, Mistress, how will I be serving you?"
Randonu
CocoatH
Randonu

He pauses a moment before responding. "I only know that I exist to serve my Mistress as best I can. I do not know of another way to do so."

She frowns a bit. "I see. So you know of no other way of life?" she proceeds to ask, looking up toward the sky a bit.

Again he pauses, being a bit bold this time. "I may have known another life once... but I do not remember such a time, Mistress."

A slight smile spreads across her face, and this time she pauses. She looks back at him with a pleased look in her eyes. "Interesting answer," she says before continuing on.
CocoatH
Randonu

He pauses a moment before responding. "I only know that I exist to serve my Mistress as best I can. I do not know of another way to do so."

She frowns a bit. "I see. So you know of no other way of life?" she proceeds to ask, looking up toward the sky a bit.

Randonu

CocoatH
She walks at a quick, natural pace, her eyes on all that lies before her. She speaks with an interested tone. "You are more obediant and formal than most care to be. May I ask what it is that has led to you being this way?"

She walks at a quick, natural pace, her eyes on all that lies before her. She speaks with an interested tone. "You are more obediant and formal than most care to be. May I ask what it is that has led to you being this way?"
CocoatH
Randonu

He stops, smoky eyes squintint to see her. "Is there a problem, Mistress?"

"Not at all," she informs him, shaking her head slightly. "I just wanted to take a look at you in the dark, is all. I don't live far from here," she tells him. "We shall walk."

"Yes Mistress." He follows after her again, still watching her feet.
Randonu
CocoatH
Randonu

Doing as he is bid, he follows along at a respectful distance. His eyes watched the ground beneath her feet, unwavering.

She exits the building and pauses a few yards away, turning to face him.

"Not at all," she informs him, shaking her head slightly. "I just wanted to take a look at you in the dark, is all. I don't live far from here," she tells him. "We shall walk."
CocoatH
Randonu

Doing as he is bid, he follows along at a respectful distance. His eyes watched the ground beneath her feet, unwavering.

Randonu

CocoatH
Randonu

He nods to her. "These chains are the only thing between me and serving you, Mistress."

"And they shall not do so for much longer," she tells him, retrieving the key she had been given upon entering. She proceeds to unlock the chains and lets them fall to the ground. The key crumbles after she's done so, ensuring that she would only unlock one set of chains. She summons him to follow her with her eyes before turning and walking toward the exit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff