Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Male Slave Barn.
Here is one of the few places left on Gaia which actually supports male slaves.
All slaves here are for mistresses OR masters.

Slaves are not in cages, but they are chained to the walls. The chains are ten feet long, and no two slaves can reach each other.

Keep your slaves to a limit of three, please.

I never forget a face, slaves, so if I see you selling yourself to another mistress/master in a different thread, I will alert your other owner.

Slaves please post your description, age, and work preferences. (I.e work slave, cooking slave etc.)
Hevvi sits against the wall, and half pulls his knees up to his chest, covering his face with his hands and groaning tiredly.
Opening his bloodshot eyes, Hevvi stares around the barn, his eyes pausing on the closed door, wondering if anyone would actually ever turn up at a place like this.
*he sits on the ground the chains on his rist start to leave rashes and the chains on his anklestart to bother him aswell but he ignores it and just sits there*
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
Frustrated Julia
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

((Thankyou!!))
Is a little pissed off that he has to be chained up but he couldn't do anything about it.
User Image(i wanna see how this turns out lol)
lilnicole7
User Image(i wanna see how this turns out lol)

((Well, thanks, I think.. xp ))
Hevvi looks around at the other guys, grinning tiredly.
"I can't wait to get out of here.." He says, leaning back against the wall, closing his eyes again.

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
((*lurk*/bump... Could we have a little description? So I can decide if it's worth being interested...))
He looked over to Heevi Who doesn't want to get out... idiot
She walks along the slaves, stopping to look at a few as she passes them. Her grey eyes escan the place with not much emotion. Her tail bounces slightly with each step she takes.
*walks in wearin tight leather pants a black strapless bra boots and is carrying a whip, looks around at the slaves*
*he trys to break the chains but cantso he lays down resting his head on the pillow he made of chains*
Echo walked in, her short, choppy red hair hanging down into her freckled face wildly, a smirk on her face. "How sad..." She muttered as she walked past the chained slaves, remembering when she herself had been a slave. Her hazel eyes watched each slave, waiting for one to speak.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff