Welcome to Gaia! ::

((I"m at my brother's house. He's just gotten back surgery, and I may not be able to rp for a while.))
Rubye layed, tangled, in her bedsheets.
((thats ok))
((Have to go))
I continued to walk, ignoring the fact that I was in a headlock... "How about we have Shrimp cocktail, then salad, then seafood alfredo, and for dessert, we could have a giant strawberry cheese cake!"
"Are you really that hungry or do you just want to stuff me?" he laughs at the thought. He then noogies her. "Say uncle." he laughs
I struggled as Zole had me in a noogie..."I...am...just...that...HUNGRY!" I cried out...I would not say uncle, a stubborness taking hold of me...
He laughed as he stopped walking and noogied her faster. "Say it." he teased. He smiled happily. "C'mon say uncle"
I sunk down to my knees, and thought about a way to get out of this without saying uncle...and found it...if my arm could just reach up enough, I could tickle Zole...I began to tickle Zole, hoping he wasn't like most guys who were just ticklish if they were shocked...
He starts to laugh. "Hey stop..." he laughs slightly harder. His grip starts loosening slowly. He continues laughinmg with a smile. He closes his eyes.
Name: Calli Sorfire
fighting styles: street and gun arial (or polearms if you accept it. check the end of this post)
personality: hardworking and strong willed or stubborn which ever way you look at it. can't keep her nose out of a fight especially if its unfair. somewhat of a wonderer and not very good at obaying orders she doesn't get. is eager to learn and listens well but can get overconfident sometimes and is a little too quickly to lead.
Weapons: Dragon Glaive(a 5ft long staff with about a foot long blade on the end. The top is caped with silver and around were the staff joins the blade is a chiness dragon design twisting around it) , Bow( a silver bow with runes that shimmer silver in the moonlight), Short swords(a curved ice blue sword), and a Staff (silvery white wood capped on the bottom with copper and has a white cloudy looking orb sitting on top of it held in place by what looks like a taloned paw).
Magic: Fire, Healing and air.
Description: elbow length strait dirty blond hair normally put up in a pony tail or braid while working. Has bright ocean blue eyes and is about 5 ft 9 in tall. Slim and normally wearing simple work clothes. Has a red flame tattoo on the back of her right hand which often reacts to magic and whatnot but not quite sure about that.
History: when she was 8 her town was found by a group of mercenaries and was burnt to the ground while calli and her hawk Orion were out hunting. with no family left calli moved to another japanes village where she worked at an inn. one day a samuri was passing through the town and taught some of the older boys some of the fighting arts. one night he told everybody at the inn a story about where he had learned how to fight and how to get there so the next morning calli had left for the school so she could learn to avenge her family.

sorry for the long bio... i also wanted to add a fighting style. i don't have a fancy name for it, it's just pole arms like spears, glaives and staffs. mainly used for blocking, disarming and dealing nonleathal blows, good for defence and attack. i'll teach this style if no other want to teach it. i'm not the best teacher around but i can do it. i tend to go too lightly on my students when sparing with them durring class but im ok at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff