Dangerous Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Attention:
You hear someone speaking through the speaker and see at the front there is a person standing at the podium, waiting for everyone to settle down. Your may or may not recognize her but she is the Monarch of Tonitru, ”Good morning, to all and welcome to Bellatoris,” her voice booms over the speaker, ”Here you will learn to control Faltnirs, mechanical beasts that are designed for combat. There are three divisions of which you know and those are divided into classes, The Terra class contains the Snow Leoaprd, who you will see a demonstration of today, Trapdoor Spider, and Turtle. The Aqua class contains the Plesiosaur, the kraken, and the Shark. Finally, the Alta class has the Hummingbird, Dragon, and Hawk. One thing that is important to know is that these Faltnirs cannot be piloted alone… so those who prove themselves worth of piloting one of these will have a partner and the compatibility of the two of you will factor into the final decision.” This is not something you were told about and your reactions to the new information will vary. ”Now without further ado, I invite the Snow Leopard and Dragon Faltnirs to demonstrate for you,” she steps back from the podium and waits.

User Image

Dangerous Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
Place: Faltnir Hangar -> Outdoor Auditorium With: Wolf, Spiritus, and Valentine

»Ϟ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟ«

Chesh grinned widely and winked at Spiritus, ”Exactly, this whole place could be our playground” turning back to his co-pilot, Chesh smiled a little softer, feeling happy to see that Wolf seemed to be a lot more relaxed. The three of them, Chesh, Spiritus, and Wolf, always knew what the other was feeling and seemed to know exactly what to do to make everything alright. The blonde promised himself to not let Spiritus or Wolf out of his sight today, the three of them were family and families stick together.

He grinned again, a trickster gleam in his eye, ”I would expect nothing less… I look forward to it” he smirked wider while Spiritus rolled his eyes at them, Chesh didn’t see it but he could feel it. The Faltnir was definitely exasperated but the blonde knew it was all an act and that the Snow Leopard was only joking, he loved both of them. Chesh was a little disappointed to have Wolf let him go, but he figured he should probably finish him morning check on his Faltnir before the announcement for them started.

Hearing a voice, Chesh turned around and saw that Valentine was standing behind him. The guy always sort of creeped Chesh out, but he was dedicated to his Aqua Faltnirs and the blonde had to respect him for that for sure, ”Hey if it isn’t the master behind the Kraken. Yes of course it is, Wolf, Spiritus and I are all professionals aren’t we?” He chuckled and winked at his partners, ”How about you? Ready for some green horn to get his hands on your Aqua Faltnirs?” he smirked widely and chuckled again.

He heard the announcement ringing through from the auditorium and felt a rush of adrenalin course through him. It was time to show off what the three of them could do… and he was excited. He glanced towards the Dragon Faltnir almost on the other side of Hangar, it had its merits but Chesh was confident that without the right pilots they would not be any match for Spiritus. A few of the other mages were getting it ready and Chesh nodded to them. Looking back at Valentine he smiled, ”looks like we have a job to do. See you later, Valentine… and try to go easy on the new recruits… you know they aren’t going to get any slack from us,” he winked at the mage and turned back to his partners, ”Time to head out… let’s show them what real pilots and Faltnirs can do.” He climbed on the back of Spiritus and waited for Wolf to climb up behind him, ”Alright handsome, let’s go,” he said to the Snow Leopard.

Walking out and running over to the auditorium, they were met with applause and Chesh waved to the potential pilots gathered there. He smirked they all looked like they were either scared out of their minds or incredibly excited. He was definitely going to have to have fun with them later. Feeling Wolf’s warmth behind him, put him at ease for now and they turned around and waited for the Dragon Faltnir to makes it’s grand entrance…

»Ϟ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟϞ҂ҩǂϟ«
User Image
"You see a dog growls when it's angry,
and wags its tail when it's pleased.
Now I growl when I'm pleased and wag my tail when I'm angry.
Therefore I am mad."

iiAnarchyDuck

TheHunnyBoney

Dangerous Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
Place: Outdoor Auditorium With: No one

Araya nodded and smiled, he tried not to show how much showing that he was Aqua class bothered him… no matter he would go and get it all straightened out and never have to look at one of the stupid Aqua class Faltnirs ever! ”It is nice to meet you too, and yeah I guess we won’t be seeing as much of each other will we? Well maybe we will meet again, Ezekiel” he glanced over at the group of people gathered over by the Aqua class banner… ”tch he said under his breath and made his way over to the seats, trying to avoid talking to anyone there. Why would anyone want to be on a water battleship? What was beautiful about the water? It was dangerous and murky most of the time, when comparing that to the wonderful earth, with its mountains and valleys… beautiful. He was going to get moved to Terra class no matter what.

Hearing someone speaking he glanced up and felt a rush of hatred course through him. There was the one person he wanted dead more than anything else and she was just up there with no one guarding her. He had to stop himself before he did anything he would regret. Everything had to be calculated, perfect precision was the key. If he just did things on the spur of the moment nothing would ever get done! He had a job to do, one that had been planned out for a long time… he had to stay silent.

Wait… he had to work with another person?! He hadn’t heard of this before! How was he going to carry out his plan like this? He grimaced and decided to wait it out for a moment, he was going to have to change his plans… find someone maybe like him to team up with…

Araya couldn’t help a small smile when the Faltnirs were announced. They were all based on animals… well he already knew that because of the… trip he took a moment ago. It was show time… he turned when he heard the sound of a large mechanical beast running towards them. Time to watch his plan in action.

User Image
"All which is beautiful and noble
is the result of reason and calculation ."
**************** Charles Baudelaire

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Dominic Caruso

Place: Outdoor auditorium With: surrounded by strangers

User Image

Dominic was sitting back in his seat observing his surroundings. Looking at the various people and soon his attention was occupied by a woman standing at the podium up front. He listened as she welcomed everyone and spoke of the program. He smirked a bit when he heard her say the Kraken since that was the Faltnir he was training for and heard that he would be gaining a partner if he passes his training. He wasn't sure how that would turn out being he wasn't all that open to new people. He shrugged it off for now as they introduced the demonstration. He had never seen them in action before so he was interested in how the pilots and faltnir worked together.

He turned his head having heard someone make a sound and noticed a male with blue hair and red glasses look at those of the class with disgust. He didnt like that but decided not to say anything. He figured something must have gone wrong with his paper work but disliked his too good attitude. He could tell he was from a high class family unlike him. He turned his attention back to the demonstration and focused on it's movements and the way the pilots interacted and worked together. It was interesting and he was trying to learn by watching carefully.

User Image

Dangerous Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Attention:
A loud rumbling sound can be heard coming from the Hangar nearby, when you turn to look you also hear screaming and a burst of flames. Suddenly there is a low rumble and from the glass top of the hangar bursts out a dragon. It is the Dragon faltnir, but you instantly see that something is wrong, there are no pilots and it is going crazy, breathing fire everywhere and spinning around and twisting in midair. It charges through the air towards the auditorium but before it is able to make it, it spins once more in midair, goes limp, and crashes down to the ground. The ground shakes violently, threatening to bring the whole auditorium down with it.

Hurriedly the monarch gets on the speaker, ”everyone please stay calm! Evacuate the auditorium and go to your dorms, get to know your roommate. Tonight we will be holding a party at the beach, where you will get to meet each other as well as the other Faltnir. Please look forward to it. Now calmly evacuate!” She turned and ran out herself, not waiting to see if anyone listened.

User Image

Fluffy Hunter

~ERICK K. HEARTWEL~ ~Place: outdoor auditorium ~ ~With: Orange haired stranger ~

User ImageUser Image

The women’s voice caught Erick by surprise so much that he jumped out of his seat. Hoping that no one saw that he fixed himself up in his seat and squinted to see the women talking he didn’t find what she was saying to be of any interest to him, but when she introduced to Snow leopard Erick's eyes couldn’t help but widen. This had the boy glued to the Font. “So these are what the magical Faltnir look like and their Pilots.” Strangely enough, with a closer look Erick could faintly see a familiar face. “Wait a second.” The boy tried to ignore his thoughts and focused on the presentation itself, but, this only lasted momentarily. He could have sworn he had met one of the snow leopard pilots before. He wasn’t sure if it was the same guy from a few weeks ago, but he was going to find out. “I’ll just slowly make my way closer to get a better look.”

There was one seat two or more rows in front of him that was open. It was right next to a boy with orange hair and a nice tan. Plopping himself in the vacant seat he still wasn’t close enough and he couldn’t really move any closer or else he ran the risk of getting in trouble and Erick wasn’t in the mood to get yelled at. He had no other choice be to stay where he was now because the seat he had already was taken by another guy. “great.” He huffed. Turning to the boy next to him he couldn’t help but stair. Before it got to wired Erik with a soft smile gave his hand out for the other to hopefully accept. “Hi there, names Erick, Erick K. Heart--."
Erick was suddenly cut off by a thundering noise when he looked up to see what it was all he could see was flames. The boy felt shivers down his back. Even though the thought of running came to him he was frozen. This wasn't broken until the women's voice gave the word to evacuate.

Le Him

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Dominic Caruso

Place: Outdoor auditorium With: surrounded by strangers

User Image

Dominic looked up hearing the rumbling and screaming. He looked up seeing the dragon faltnir out of control. The flames being blown everywhere and how there were no pilots. He watched as the as the crowd began to panic. He watched as the faltnir fell limp onto the ground. He felt the ground shake and then looked at the woman who spoke. He watched as she fled in fear as well as so many others. He did not panic like the others for this was like when he ran from his burning home when he was sixteen. He waited a while to see if all would make it out safely since the fear he had all those years ago was gone. Although people gave him odd looks for just standing there looking around he did not move. He knew he would be able to get out himself rather quickly so he felt no fear in waiting a bit longer before fleeing like the others.

Seeing how there were no people in danger of staying behind he began to move quickly and swiftly toward the nearest exit but could not help looking back at the dragon faltnir. Although it was a machine he was sure it still felt things. How else would Faltnirs be able to be so connected to their pilots? He gave it one last look before he had finally left the auditorium. He didn't remember getting a room key or number so he would have to go back to that tent to ask someone there about it. He fixed the bag onto his shoulder and remembered what the woman had said about a beach party that night. He wondered if he should even go since he wasn't a people person but the chance to swim was very enticing since he loved the water. He loved to swim and he was quite quick. As he thought of what he should do he began to make his way back to the tent.

User Image

Fluffy Hunter

#WOLF# -----#Place: Outdoor auditorium>> Dragon's crash site#----- #With: Chester and Spiritus#

User Image

Looking out in to the sea of newbies he couldn’t help but smile. None of them looked like competition, but he did see a lot of potential in some of the faces. Wolf was very glad to be away from Valentine. It wasn’t like he disliked the mage, but the man just gave wolf the shivers. Riding with Chester was so natural at this point it seemed like they were one person. As his listened to the monarch speak any worries about today just dissipated leaving him feeling pumped for the presentation. That was until the Roaring trembles and thundering sounds of the Dragon Faltnir shoot out of the hanger. “They’re going all out for this, aren’t they?” Wolf said with a grin slightly nudging Chester. When he took a second look, he noticed that it had no pilot, the dragon was rouge. Like a meteor the dragon hit the ground in a ball of its own flames. The Monarch quickly announced an evacuation and with no hesitation ran before the building could even have a chance to fall.

“Chesh let’s –“Before Wolf could finish Spiritus bolted out the way they came in. He could feel a sense of fear, but he wasn’t sure who it was coming from Spiritus, Chester, or himself. Unfortunately Wolf knew they had to go check out the Dragon and see what they could do and of course without realizing it that was the direction Spiritus was heading in.

supreme-tiger-neko

Fluffy Hunter

~ERICK K. HEARTWEL~ ~Place: outdoor auditorium -> sign-in tent ~ ~With: Black Haired stranger ~

User ImageUser Image

Erick laughed a little thinking to himself. Beach Party? Really?. if those were her last words and the building had fallen on top of her it would have made a nice quote for your tombstone. He then felt bad, he had run off before he finished introducing himself to that other kid. Maybe at this beach party I’ll get a second chance. I just don’t want to come off as rude.The women also mentioned something about rooms, but the boy never recalled getting a room number or anything of that nature. he rubbed the Alta badge that they had given to him between his thumb and pointing finger.Huh? Maybe i could get some info from those guys in the tent?... i guess it wouldn’t hurt.With that he was off. On his way there he saw that some of the others had the same idea. one person in particular stuck out. He had long black hair and in addition he was very tall. Erick was only 5'7, and he could tell even from a distance that the black hair boy was a good 6 feet maybe even taller. the real reason this guy stood out to him was the fact that when all the chaos was going on he was standing there as if this was nothing to be afraid of. Erick kept his distance, but continued to stair and follow.

-I- silent_ame -I-

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Dominic Caruso

Place: Sign-in tent With: pink haired stranger

User Image

Dominic was used to the feeling of people staring at him as he walked but there was one particular stare that felt like it was stuck on him and following him. He turned around and his eyes fell on a boy with pink hair and piercings on his face. He had never seen anyone like that before it was interesting but he still was not used to people so he walked to the tent and managed to find the woman he had spoken to before.

It seemed that a lot of student had not gotten their rooms. He was not used to speaking to others but it seems he would have to here at least to the staff. "Pardon but it seems i did not get my room information" he said to the woman. "I see I must have forgotten" she said looking up at him. "I'll go get that information for you right now" she said and stood from the table to retrieve the information he needed. He stood there waiting as he looked around at the others getting their information.

It wasn't lone before the woman returned to the table and handed him a room key with a room number. "you'll be staying in room 4 with Uno Adona" she stated. He smiled slightly taking the key. "Thank you" he said and grabbed his bag walking away from the table. He looked at the signs for the way to the dormitory. He wondered if this Uno Adona would be there already. He sighed wondering what this person would be like. He really wasn't one to socialize with anyone so he wasn't so sure how this would turn out for him. He wondered if that boy with the pink hair was still following him around. He turned to look around and see.

User Image

TheHunnyBoney
Aldren Frost

User Image

Place: sign in tent With: no one

Aldren ran towards the sign-in tent, out of breath and his hair a tangled, flying mess. "Sorry I'm late! I'm here for Aqua Class" Aldren said to the person sitting behind the desk. He recieved his badge and directions to the auditorium. Aldren nodded his thanks and rushed off again, out of breath. Just as Aldren arrived he saw everyone else leaving, "damn...did I miss everything?" he mumbled, looking around. He heard a faint voice instructing everyone to go to their dorm rooms and he sighed before turning around. Aldren headed to his room and saw that the other bed was empty, "guess I dont have a roommate" he muttered to himself before flopping onto his bed
Place: Auditorium>sign in tent With: Strangers User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the hustle and bustle of the hasty evacuation, Dontes strolled casually through the crowd and cast his steely gaze around at his fellow classmates. He hardly felt compelled to interact with any of them, let alone go through the tedium of feigning interest while some shaken nervous slip of a boy introduced himself and attempted to share his innermost concerns. Like I need an after school special at this moment.. he gritted his teeth slightly and pushed his hand upward through a mess of flaxen locks, the sudden contrast of his caramel skin against the near white atop his head creating a rather curious and striking image. He had been here far too long to feel the same nervous energy that the others exhibited so readily; hell, he'd even camped out near to the edge of the mountains so that the days beforehand would be spent less at the beckon call of his sisters and more at the calm repose that the challenge ahead required. He had packed up early in the morning and made his way down from the retreat of the foothills, signing in and taking up residence on the bleachers for the long wait. It was a rather tranquil silence compared to the general din he was used to from his home, and even better still now that he compared it to the racket of his peers. As he moved steadily through the crowd he gripped the terra badge tightly between lither fingers; he couldn't help but handle it, although he wouldn't dare let it slip from him. This was his ticket... his chance...

As he cast his cool black eyes out across the vast group of boys all milling around in obvious confusion he let his piercing stare fall upon the other terras that were now quickly heading towards the sign in tent. A smug grin curled across his thin, sensuous mouth as he analyzed each one with the rapt attention to detail that he had practiced firmly over the years. Straightening his attire he began to follow their quick departure and prepared himself for the inevitable greetings and introductions that would be made as he was assigned a room and, therefore, a roommate.

Fashionable Streaker

User Image

XXXXXXXϺɨɭσ ʗɒηʈɾεɭɭ
Class and Division:: Alta: Hummingbird Location:: Outdoor Auditorium -> Dormitory Company:: Alone

No one should take themselves so seriously

With many years ahead to fall in line

Why would you
wish that on me?

I never want to act my age

Flynn seemed like a real cool guy. He was in a different class, Terra, but perhaps they could still hang out between classes. If he wanted, Milo wouldn’t mind. He laughed, “They did a great job! It looks like a professional did it.” He replied. He really wouldn’t know too much about it, his mother always cut his hair. Of course there was that one time his little sister got a hold of the scissors and got him when he was asleep. “So what do you think about this place? Pretty spiffy, ain’t it? Ain’t like nothing I’ve seen before!” He was about to say more but the announcement came over, indicating they should take their seats. “Oh, it’s starting, c’mon I see a couple of seats there.” Milo pointed at a couple of empty seats nearby and he waved at Flynn to follow him to sit.

The Monarch of Tonitru was on the stage and, to Milo, she looked just like her pictures in the newspaper. He smiled when she named off the Faltnir’s in the Alta class. The Hawk sounded really cool, maybe he would get assigned to it. But then the secret was revealed that Faltnir’s couldn’t be piloted alone – they had to be partnered. Milo’s eyes widened, they had to find compatible partners? ‘I wonder who I’ll be paired up with…’ Milo grinned like mad when he saw the pilots of the Snow Leopard come out onto the stage. The taller one nearly towered over the other man and Milo couldn’t help but wonder if his partner would be tall like that… or shorter.

Suddenly, there was a rumble and then flames as something came closer to the auditorium. There was an unsettling feeling in the crowd and Milo stood as he watched the Dragon Faltnir twirl and crash into the ground, causing the auditorium to shake. The Monarch ordered them to evacuate and he did, quickly disappearing into the crowd before he got a chance to say goodbye to Flynn. He followed the crowd outside until he managed to get away and he took a moment to turn and look back towards the auditorium. He felt his hands shake, half expecting to see the building crumble like he saw in a town attacked by the enemy. But it didn’t. It remained standing. He breathed a sigh of relief and turned to follow a string of other men to a table. There, he received a key to his room and followed the direction he was given by the woman behind the counter. It doesn’t take him long to find the room and, once there, he sets down his bag on the floor next to his bed. It looked like someone already lived in this room… perhaps his roommate was here early? He sat down in the chair and let out a sigh.
“Ah, I'm tired..."

Fashionable Streaker

User Image

ναℓєитιиє ☽☾ єℓуивяιggє███⇜ ⇠⇜ ⇠XXX

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Valentine bowed when he was addressed as ‘master’. At least someone in this place could recognize genius… even if he was a little whelp. “Yes yes, of course you are! Finest pilots Bellatoris has to offer!” He replied with a simple smile. “Ah, whether I am ready or not isn’t the question. If it were up to me, no inexperienced child would even dare look at my beautiful creations.” Those men out there were only boys who knew little of the world. Valentine was sure, by the end of their training, they would know a lot more.

He stepped back when Chester and Wolf boarded their Faltnir.
                                                “Fair travels.” He said with a small wave before he turned to head out of the hanger. He wouldn't head back to the auditorium, he already knew what would happen. Their dear Monarch would show the crowd of kiddies the kingdom’s toys, get them excited for their training and forget the minor detail that she was only going to use them for the war. How silly for them to forget. "The cruel war is waging, and boys have to fight..." He sang. "Left, right, left right, they march from morning til night."

Well, whatever the Monarch's glorious plans were, they never turned out how she wanted them to. The Dragon Faltnir broke out of the hanger, tearing it’s way through the ceiling that caused shards of glass to rain down on those below. Luckily, many of the other mages and workers had already gone out, Valentine included. He lingered for a moment, listening as the auditorium was evacuated and the Snow Leopard charged back to the hanger. He followed some other mages who rushed from the hanger to the Dragon to check on it but he stayed back, more interested in observing than helping.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lσϲɑʈiση ⊰⊰ Hanger/Dragon Crash site xxxxx Ϲσɱɑηy ⊰⊰ Chester Neko and Wolf, other magesxxxxx Cυrrєηʈɭy Ғєєɭiηg ⊰⊰ Intriguedxxxxx

Dangerous Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
Place: Outdoor Auditorium -> Dorm Room 1 With: Wolf, Spiritus -> New Roommate?

Chesh smiled to Wolf in agreement. Though it did seem a little much, the roaring and the shaking didn’t seem quite right… well, it was just for today and he would just have to deal with the extravent way the politicians wanted to show off. They didn’t put in a bit of work and yet they want to take all the credit. Chesh sighed in his mind, as long as those he cares about are safe, he could care less what the politicians want to do. Spiritus turned his head slightly and made eye contact with the blonde, clearly having just heard the debate in Chesh’s head. He said nothing however, just the glance was enough to convey his message.

Suddenly the dragon Faltnir broke out of the Hangar and started to spew flames, “What the-?! What’s happening?!” Chesh yelled, watching as the dragon crashed to the ground. As far as he could tell there was no one on riding it but he felt a surge of adrenalin pump through him. That Faltnir was someone’s baby… he needed to get over there now. Wolf clearly was having the same thoughts as he started to say that they should go help the others figure out what happened. Before his partner could finish, Chesh urged Spiritus forward, feeling the urgency coursing through their Snow Leopard as well.

A series of thoughts went through Chesh as they rode over to the wreckage, how could the dragon have faltered like that? It had been inspected and re-inspected so many times yesterday to prepare for the big day… did this mean that something was wrong with the Faltnirs? Was something going to happen to Spiritus?

”Chester… I feel fine, I promise… I feel like something was wrong with the dragon itself… something isn’t right with it functions…” Spiritus assured him, having again heard his thoughts. Knowing that Wolf would probably have same if not similar worries about their Faltnir, he didn’t feel the need to fill him in, ”What do you mean? How do you know for sure that this won’t happen to you?” he asked aloud. They had reached the burning Faltnir, almost completely put out already by the mages, Chesh climbed off of the Snow Leopard’s back and ran over to investigate, ”Something was misaligned within it… something out of place” Chesh turned to Spiritus then to Wolf, trying to see if he would have anymore ideas.

A sickening thought struck him and he looked at Wolf in a panic. Chesh being Chesh, would never have allowed anyone but his own parents, Wolf, and Spiritus see him in such a state, but he trusted them with his life, and of course his true self, ”You don’t think… it was sabotage… do you?” His eyes conveyed his worry for their Faltnir and his eyes drifted to look over the entirety of the big cat, trying to see if anything was visually out of place.

A mage came over to them and told them that everything was under control and that they should go with the others to their dorms for the time being. ”What about Spiritus?” Chesh asked, his face now expressionless in the presence of someone he didn’t trust. The mage assured him that the cat and the other Faltnirs would be placed under full lock down for the time being and would not be left unattended. This put Chesh’s mind at ease but he still felt a little uneasy having the Snow Leopard out of his sight for even a moment, ”Chester… I will be fine I promise…” he looked to Wolf, ”take care of each other okay?” Then he walked away with the mages.

Chesh turned to Wolf again and sighed, ”I guess we have no choice… we aren’t in the same room this time… but can you come to my room later? Before the beach party starts?” He felt awful for having to rely on his partner too much but he couldn’t help but worry. After waiting for Wolf’s response, he nodded and kissed the man on the cheek before heading over to the dorms and parting ways. Heading up to his room, he unlocked the door and opened it wide only to find that his roommate was already there, unpacking. Raising a hand in greeting and slapping on his signature Cheshire grin, he said, ”Yo! You must be my roommate, I’m Chesh, who are you?”

User Image
"You see a dog growls when it's angry,
and wags its tail when it's pleased.
Now I growl when I'm pleased and wag my tail when I'm angry.
Therefore I am mad."

iiAnarchyDuck

TheHunnyBoney

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out