no 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
ewww zombies 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 1 ]
are you kidding im daryl 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
pfffttt give me your gold 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Snow nods and watched Natasha sterilize everything. She watches her pour the two liquids together and winced. She was going to have to clean the wound out, and that was going to hurt like no other. "Great. Just to warn you, I'm quite the pansy when it comes to pain." she warned her. She looked at her shoulder wound and wished that she hadn't. "Is it really bad? I have no idea when it comes to this stuff." She looked at the needle and the cleaning liquid she had 'concocted' and suddenly began to panic a little bit. She took several deep breaths and tried not to squirm in the chair. She took the bite piece gratefully. "Just let me know when you are going to start."

Suddenly there are sounds coming from the other room. Natasha gets up and goes out, ready for anything it would appear. She could hear them through the door and smiled. It appeared the injured man was awake. For whatever reason, Snow was eager to meet him. Maybe because he was the only one in the group she hadn't seen yet. She waited patiently for them to come back into the room. "No hurry, just a girl with a gunshot wound festering here!" she yelled out jokingly.

Where I am: the clinic
Who I am with: Alone in a room
What I am doing: waiting

Tipsy Rogue

8,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
            Claire Desdemonaxx

User Image

HEAL T H █████████ Carbon's HE A L T H ████████
I N VENT O R Y .45 Nighthawk, w/ attached silencer [ 6 rounds in mag well, one extra clip of 8 rounds ]; labeled water bottles filled with chemicals; a couple of granola bars; one set of extra clothes; one axe; one radio; kitty meds, and kitty chow, with kitty treats, in a plastic baggie; and a tablet, with a solar-powered charger.
T HE M E Demons

xxxT w i n k l exxxxxx tab xxxx tab T w i n k l exxxxxxxxx

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxl i t t l exxxxb a t ! ! !x x x x x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab H o wxxI xxw o n d e rxxw h a t
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab y o u ' r exxxxx x x x x xa t ! ! !

A life may have been saved, but with the look Claire received from Axe, she could have died. Seriously? He's giving me dirty looks? He's the one who killed an innocent woman, i.e, having spilt innocent blood. And I get the dirty looks?! Screw him. Claire reused to respond to him, verbally, as she was given a command to follow. Taking out her pistol, she followed behind him, mulling over thoughts of killing him. She would never act on them, but thinking it helped to ease her anger.

When she finished decapitating his head after ripping his guts out with her axe, she smiled inside. They had rounded the corner of the building they hid behind, but staying close as to not attract attention. She looked behind her to make sure Luka was keeping up, as well as patted Lu's head for reassurance. Claire then decided to move up behind Axe to ask him a question, although she still didn't really want to converse with him. "So, what kind of vehicle should we look for? Also, I can split up from you both to search on my own with Lu. Don't need you giving me dirty looks again if I pick the wrong colored truck."

The remark was snarky, but it was needed. She was only trying to help him in the end.

LOCATIONxxxxStreet/Next to a building. tab tab tab COMPANYxxxxAxe, Luka, and the adorable Lu. tab tab tab THOUGHTSxxxxI'm going to smack him if he gives me another dirty look.

User Image

Obtuse Overactive Cats: Haha, Claire's going to "axe" Axe...lol.

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

███ █████ ██████ AS I CLOSE MY EYES ╳╳
● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
I FEEL I BELONG HEREXXXXXXXI FEEL I BELONG HEREXXXXXXXI FEEL I BELONG HERE
╳╳I ENVISION ANOTHER WORLD he could feel it radiating off her, her anger towards him, but what did it matter, they where alive in the end and the enemy was out there now in two forms. keeping his head on what they where doing claire came to speak to him and then her tone, snarky and a little irritating. rolling his eyes he threw the rifle over his shoulder then turned to face her arms folded, he was beginning to regret saving her a** right now. staring her down for a moment he sighed and shrugged "do what you like, id suggest staying together but i doubt you'd listen to me anyway" he turned away drawing out his large hunting knife, he would need it for the undead, if there where any left that is, they would all be heading to the sound of the motor bikes that could be herd a few streets over. which was a little scary. Alex was now wondering just how long he would even be sticking to this group now.

A WORLD THAT SEEMS MORE REAL AND RIGID ╳╳
XXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
╳╳BUT I ALWAYS WALK BACK INTO THIS EXISTENCE ██████ █████ ███

Feisty Gaian

◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣

╔══════════════╗
Ⓝⓐⓣⓐⓢⓗⓐ..........
Ⓦⓐⓣⓚⓘⓝⓢ...
╚══════════════╝

"ąη∂ ι ℓøøkє∂, ąη∂ Ьєħøℓ∂ ą pąℓє ħørsє: ąη∂ ħιs ηąмє †ħą† są† øη ħιм..."

User Image
Natasha heads back to the room with, hopefully, Damian following behind her. She comes in and shuts the door, putting her bow and arrow holder in the corner and taking off the gloves she had on. "Sorry about that. It was just Damian moving around. Speaking of which, Damian this is Snow. Snow, Damian." She smiles and puts on a new pair of gloves. "To answer your question about what I used to do, I was in medical school to be a veterinarian. The anatomy is some what the same, but it isn't that hard to sew a hole with a needle and thread." She picks up the plastic piece and opens Snow's mouth to put it in to keep her from biting down hard on her teeth. She picks up one of the cotton balls and dips it in the alcohol/peroxide mixture. "To answer your other question, it isn't that bad since it's a through and through, but I still need to dress it and clean it. Keep the infection out. Now...hold still. This is going to hurt." Natasha warns and starts to clean her wound, moving the cotton ball around the outside of the wound first and then going inside slightly to clean the edges and the possible gun powder that could be in the wound.

While the rest of the group was outside looking for a car, Lu was sniffing the ground, smelling what had been there before. He wasn't used to not smelling Natasha around him. She was always there and now she wasn't. He knew she was safe though. Suddenly Lu picked up a smell that made him sneeze. It was the smell of the dead, and it was coming from behind them. None of the humans seemed to notice. They all seemed to be angry. Lu turns and sees a few of the dead shuffling their feet towards them. He lowered himself to the ground, slightly pulling against the leash in the females hand. He started to growl. If he didn't have the muzzle on, he'd start barking.

"...ωąs Ðєą†ħ, ąηd нєℓℓ ╒øℓℓøωє∂ ωι†ħ ħιм. ~ яєvєℓą†ιøη ⅵ:ⅷ"

Weapons: Longbow, hunting knife, Smith and Wesson 9mm pistol with lazer and flash light attatchments
Supplies: Five arrows, knife sharpener, two boxes of ammo, one being half empty, three bottles of water, dog food,treats and medicine, a muzzle, dog bowl, few cans of food, batteries, firesteel (flint and steel), char cloth, a first aid kit found in the apartment, bottle of alcohol and peroxide, butterfly bandages, cotton balls, and a medium sized back pack.
Companions: Carbon, Damian, some famous guy named Rick Falcon, and Snow.

Ooc:

Im only angel
WujjuWoop
insane 3FFekT

◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣

『「 Luka 」』

User Image

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

All Luka could do was nod in response to Natasha before she and Snow disappeared out of sight. He was still worried, but he knew he had to trust that she would be able to figure out what to do if something happened. Turning away from the door, he followed Axe and Claire outside, holding up his crowbar and glancing nervously down the street in the direction the gang had gone as he did so. It wasn’t until Claire spoke a few moments later that he realized how much tension there was between the two of them, however. Frowning slightly, he shook his head quickly in response to Claire’s words. “I do not like that…We should not split up. Splitting up into two groups was already too much, yes? We only need one big vehicle, so I think we should look for it together.” As far as he was concerned it didn’t matter what color the truck was anyway. As long as it ran it was A-Okay in his mind.

When Lu started growling a few moments later, Luka blinked down at him before he glanced around sharply; searching for whatever it was that might have caught the dog’s interest. It didn’t take much effort for his eyes to focus in on the infected making their way towards them. Thankfully there weren’t many, but even a few could be the end of you if you weren’t careful. And besides that…Where there was a few, there were probably more. It would probably be a good idea to hurry this along. “Should we ignore them and keep going or get rid of them?” Luka asked, not making any move to get closer to the shuffling figures even as they continued to draw closer to the group.

Weapon/ammo: A hunting knife, a small 9mm handgun (10 rounds left), and a crowbar.
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year and a small backpack(a can of food, a nearly empty bottle of water, a dead ds, a change of clothes, a flashlight, a lighter, and a first aid kit).
Party: Alex (Axe), Claire, and Rick.
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Characteristics:
Height - 5'3"
Weight - 113 lbs

insane 3FFekT

RoyalKill

Tipsy Rogue

8,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
            Claire Desdemonaxx

User Image

HEAL T H █████████ Carbon's HE A L T H ████████
I N VENT O R Y .45 Nighthawk, w/ attached silencer [ 6 rounds in mag well, one extra clip of 8 rounds ]; labeled water bottles filled with chemicals; a couple of granola bars; one set of extra clothes; one axe; one radio; kitty meds, and kitty chow, with kitty treats, in a plastic baggie; and a tablet, with a solar-powered charger.
T HE M E Demons

xxxT w i n k l exxxxxx tab xxxx tab T w i n k l exxxxxxxxx

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxl i t t l exxxxb a t ! ! !x x x x x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab H o wxxI xxw o n d e rxxw h a t
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab y o u ' r exxxxx x x x x xa t ! ! !

He had done it. He had to say one more sarcastic comment, and Claire couldn't take it anymore. "My god, are you one stubborn p***k! All I was trying to do was avoid a shootout, that not only would attract the attention of the bikers, but the undead as well. And you give me a dirty look for trying to save the group's, as well as your, life. You should have left me to die when we met! I would've never agreed to follow you if I knew you'd be such an attitude-giving p***k!" The leash began to tug in Claire's hand, signaling the irritated woman to look in Lu's direction. He had started to growl, and because she had been yelling at the 'leader', she had drawn them closer.

Luka spoke up, saying how splitting up was bad, and Claire knew he had a point. But if Axe didn't apologize, she felt as if she didn't have a choice. Claire didn't join, or partly-form, a group just to be outed from it when she tried to help. It seems she needed to be on her own. Maybe Carbon would better off with Lu and Natasha as his family. But right now, she needed to put her anger aside and help. Before Axe could say anything, Claire handed Lu's leash over to Luka.

"I'll hold them off, and draw them another way, I know. Splitting up is bad, but I can handle them on my own. Take care of yourself, and with luck I'll meet you back at the clinic. And watch out for this one, stubborn p***k that he is." Claire just pushed the leash into his hand, patted Lu on the head, and ran a bit further to the other side. "Hey, over here you bastards! See if you can catch me!"

LOCATIONxxxxStreet tab tab tab COMPANYxxxxNo one soon, besides the crawly zombies. tab tab tab THOUGHTSxxxxStay safe Luka.

User Image

Obtuse Overactive Cats: Suicide mission FTW!

Feisty Gaian

『「 Luka 」』

User Image

Lu continued to growl, his body almost laying on the ground. There was something different about these few dead. Something that he didn't like. His attention had been on the dead when all of a sudden his leash switched hands from the female to one of the other men with her. He looked up at her with confused eyes. Why was the woman leaving? His growls turn into whines as she moved away, shouting, wanting to get the dead to notice her. He jumped up, standing on his two back legs and pulls against Luka, not wanting the woman to get too far from him. They had made a bond, even though he knew the woman for only a day. He whined louder and pulled more, slowly getting closer to the woman. He was dragging Luka along with him. He wasn't about to let her out of his sight.

Humans: Claire, Axe, and Luka

Ooc:

RoyallKill
DA zombie RK
insane 3FFekT

hotpunker_strap's Husband

User Image

D A M I A N

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Damian followed Natasha leading him to a new face; her name was Snow. It was nice seeing new face around, though Rick's junk was still in his mind. He shook it off by saying...
"Well, so? ... How did you get here Snow if it's okay to ask you...?" He was having doubts due to his nightmare making Snow's face a little bit familiar. It can't be it, she can't be the woman laying around in my dream.

Damian noticed Natasha, he look down and saw the dog from yesterday. "Is he yours?" he asked Natasha in an odd manner by slowly moving tilting his head downwards. "I bet he wants to be pet or something, he doesn't look quite alright.", the dog seems a bit tensed of what he looks like. Damian heard another thing going on not far from where they are, it seems like someones arguing at that point. It was a busy morning so Damian have been told.
The dog seems adorable, as much as Damian wanted to pet the dog he didn't know if it was safe. Maybe it might bite his arms and tackle him making him suffer more pain. His wounds we're not that good after all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The1Amazoness

Im only angel

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
WujjuWoop

The dog and the people argueing are not in the building but rather down the road.

Will post tomorrow after work, not feeling up to it ATM.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Snow smiled at Damien as he addressed her, though he seemed to be giving her a strange look. "It's nice to meet you. I came from another town not far from here. It's where I had been staying for quite some time. I got in a bit of a ruckus at a gas station there so I figured it was time to move on... Is everything ok?" She was getting some weird vibes from him, and she wasn't sure what they meant. After biting down on the mouth piece, she winced as the wound was being cleaned and gripped onto the counter, letting out a few choice words. "That ******** hurts! Oh gosh, I'm sorry, forget I said that." Snow blushed deeply, not usually one for vulgarity.

Where I am: Clinic
Who I am with: Damien and Natasha
What I am doing: Waiting to be fixed

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

███ █████ ██████ AS I CLOSE MY EYES ╳╳
● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
╳╳I ENVISION ANOTHER WORLD Did she really just call him a p***k, right now his anger boiled, after what he had done, he was only trying to protect the group aswell,m who knows who that person was, or weather they would lure them to there death somehow, and here we have this self righteous snob telling him how he was the one being wrong. before he could say anything the dog began to growl, thankfully that was all it did, and luka began to speak warning them of some oncoming danger. turning to look he saw the coming group and gritted his teeth, to many for them to take best option was to run, but that could trap them.
Before he could speak once again claire was off, offering herself as a distraction "you better come back, or i win this argument" he called out smirking slightly, he shook his head looking to luka before taking the dogs leash "we better move quick" he said headed in the oposite direction. moving across the road quickly, with the dog at his heels he kept glancing over his shoulder at luka, and passed him to where he last saw claire, he was actually kind of worried, growing slightly fond of her, even if she was also getting on his nerves aswell, weird partnership right there "ok luka, we need something big, something with alot of fuel, and intact, army truck would be great, but very doubtful, perhaps a pick up truck, or better yet, and ambulance?" he wondered rounding a corner and out of site of the clinic and where claire was. [/list

A WORLD THAT SEEMS MORE REAL AND RIGID ╳╳
XXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLDXXXXXXX● ● ANOTHER WORLD
╳╳BUT I ALWAYS WALK BACK INTO THIS EXISTENCE ██████ █████ ███

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

Surprise was the first thing Luka felt when he was handed the leash. His fingers tightened around it automatically as he watched Claire with a worried frown. “But…” He tried to say, only to trail off when Claire took off, yelling at the infected in an attempt to get them to follow after her. This was a bad idea. A very bad idea. Luka didn’t like it and desperately wished he could get her to come back, but it was too late. She was gone. Apparently this wasn’t enough to deter Lu from trying to go after her, however. Only moments after she had departed the dog started moving forward, doing its best to drag Luka along with him.

“No! Stop it Lu!” Luka cried, digging his heels into the ground and leaning back to try and halt the dog’s progress. It didn’t work. The dog was pretty big and strong, not to mention determined, and he couldn’t seem to get him to stay still. To make matters worse, the dog was dragging him straight towards the infected; who were starting to take notice of the crazy dog and human coming towards them. Luka was dimly aware that he should just release the leash, but for some reason he couldn’t. Maybe it was his old instincts saying you shouldn’t let dogs off their leash. Besides that, he wasn’t sure what they would do to the dog if he ran by them. Would they go after him? Maybe leave him alone?

Thankfully he didn’t get the chance to find out, for just then Axe came over and snatched the leash from his hand. Letting his hand drop to his side he glanced once more in the direction Claire had gone before he hurried after the man. Lu was still clearly against leaving, but they weren’t giving him much choice as they started wandering through the streets.

Nodding in response to Axe, Luka began slowly scanning the streets, trying to pick out which vehicles might still be useful and which ones should be overlooked. “Do you think there might be an ambulance still outside the hospital? We could head there and see what we can find on the way.”

Weapon/ammo: A hunting knife, a small 9mm handgun (10 rounds left), and a crowbar.
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year and a small backpack(a can of food, a nearly empty bottle of water, a dead ds, a change of clothes, a flashlight, a lighter, and a first aid kit).
Party: Alex (Axe), Claire, and Rick.
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Characteristics:
Height - 5'3"
Weight - 113 lbs

insane 3FFekT

RoyalKill

Feisty Gaian

◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣

╔══════════════╗
Ⓝⓐⓣⓐⓢⓗⓐ..........
Ⓦⓐⓣⓚⓘⓝⓢ...
╚══════════════╝

"ąη∂ ι ℓøøkє∂, ąη∂ Ьєħøℓ∂ ą pąℓє ħørsє: ąη∂ ħιs ηąмє †ħą† są† øη ħιм..."

User Image
The woman continues to dress Snow's wound. She would have to move slow and steady to make sure not to make the gun shot wound any worse. Or to stop and dodge a punch or kick from time to time either. Slowly but surely she was cleaning out and around the hole. Snow threw in a few words while Natasha cleaned, but she took no offense to it. She knew it was going to hurt and she was going to lash out. There was nothing she could really do about it except let her do it. A half cup and thirty cotton balls later, the wound was cleaned out. Best to Natasha's abilities of course, but it was better than nothing. Taking off the bloodied and dirty gloves, she reaches over for her gun and turns on the light to examine the wound, just to make sure that she got most of the dirt and GSR off and out of the wound. "Okay Snow, this thing is as clean as I can get it at this point. All I've got to do know is just sew it up and hope it doesn't get infected." She turns off the light and puts the gun back onto her back pack. She slips on another pair of gloves and starts to thread the needle. "Damian, I'm going to need your help. This is probably going to hurt a lot more than the alcohol and peroxide, so I'm going to need you to hold her as still as possible for me. Put your arms around her to hold her arms in place and when she tenses up, I need you to hold her in place, okay?" Natasha ties off the thread at the preferable length that she'd need, hopefully, and positions herself to where she had the best angle at getting her wound shut. "Snow, I need you to bite down on the plastic mouth guard if the pain gets too much. I'm going to push the needle through on the count of three. One. Two. Three." As Natasha says three, she pushes the needle into the torn muscles and skin of Snow's arm. While the first wave of pain was going, she took the advantage and pierced the needle through the bottom part of the hole, and pulls the thread all the way through, hooking it through the small loop of the thread and making it secure.

"...ωąs Ðєą†ħ, ąηd нєℓℓ ╒øℓℓøωє∂ ωι†ħ ħιм. ~ яєvєℓą†ιøη ⅵ:ⅷ"

Weapons: Longbow, hunting knife, Smith and Wesson 9mm pistol with lazer and flash light attatchments
Supplies: Five arrows, knife sharpener, two boxes of ammo, one being half empty, three bottles of water, dog food,treats and medicine, a muzzle, dog bowl, few cans of food, batteries, firesteel (flint and steel), char cloth, a first aid kit found in the apartment, bottle of alcohol and peroxide, butterfly bandages, cotton balls, and a medium sized back pack.
Companions: Carbon, Damian, some famous guy named Rick Falcon, and Snow.

Ooc:

Im only angel
WujjuWoop
insane 3FFekT

◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣◢◤◥◣◥◣◢◤◢◤◥◣

Feisty Gaian

『「 Luka 」』

User Image

The bulldog kept pulling against Luka's grip, slowly pulling him closer and closer towards the dead that were in front of them. The woman had disappeared from his line of sight and that was something he didn't like. Lu whined louder and kept pulling, hopping up onto his two back legs as he used his body weight to pull the two forward. The infected where starting to come towards them now from all of the noise he was making. He needed to see if the woman was okay. It was just his nature to protect. Suddenly Lu was jerked backwards. The other male had a hold of his leash now and was pulling against him. He was pulling too hard for his taste so he turned towards the new man and growled, warning him to stop his incessant yanking of collar. The dog turned his head back towards where the woman had ran off to and whined again. He didn't like the fact he was separated from his owner, but now he was separated from the person who had gotten on his level and asked if he would come with her. He jumped up again onto his hind legs, hoping that his weight could force the man to let go of his leash. His plan failed as the man yanked on his leash again, rounding the corner and was out of sight of the clinic.

Humans: Axe, and Luka

Ooc:

RoyallKill
DA zombie RK
insane 3FFekT

Feisty Gaian

((ooc: Allo? Everyone still here?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash