Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Dabbler

6,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Leo felt odd as he does after transforming, well Aiko didn't notice, or else she would just freak out again. He looked over at her, something does seem so familiar about her, or was it that he felt so uneasy that he panicked that she was gone. Soon enough Apollo showed up and with that he needed to get some firewood for it was getting dark and he knew of a spot that he knew was save because it is were he trained and no one can enter except Sanctum members dreamers, and Apollo. "Aiko I need to get firewood, Apollo's here and he will protect you, I know I said I would be by your side, Apollo is the other half of me, he will keep you safe after all he is the King of Lions." With that he ran off into the woods to find wood and hunt for dinner.

Apollo walked beside the girl "Aiko I must tell you something of importance maybe it will change how you look at Leo, he was once a dreamer, my original partner gave her life for him, when he got his hands on the mirror when we got into the white kings castle we had to fight the white king himself Leonia lost her life there, filled with grief he told the white king he would grant him his wish, he betrayed the king there and wished to be a denizen here instead, he wanted to take the place of Leonia, that was six years ago." Apollo explained, he had to let her know. "Please Keep this between us."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aiko Nodin

Aiko took a seat when Leo left and then Apollo approached her and told her more of Leo's past. He was a dreamer like herself? But then what happened to his previous life and who he was? When he finished she only nodded her head. Was that why Leo felt the urge to protect her? He didn't want her stuck here? Though it seemed he had no memories of his past life so maybe she wouldn't remember her own. Not that she'd be missing too much, but still.

She was still curious about why the two sides were so bent on destroying each other. The age old good vs evil and light vs dark. Though from the sounds of it, neither really fit the 'good' side. She sighed faintly as she waited for Leo to come back. She ended up falling asleep some nearby Apollo until she heard footsteps approaching and sat up.

Dedicated Dabbler

6,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Leo ended up, finding enough wood and came back with two rabbits that they could eat. He went back to were they were going to camp. He saw Aiko and Apollo together. "Aiko, I brought dinner." He said holding up the rabbits and dropping the wood in a pile.
Aiko Nodin

Yawning, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and sat up. She didn't know why she was so tired, but Apollo's story about Leo did make her more solidly believe that maybe this was all real. She watched him a moment as he began to skin the meat and prepare it to cook.

"I don't think I've ever had rabbit before" she truthfully admitted as she helped to prepare the fire. She might not be a real 'survival' woman but she'd made fires before when she was younger. When the fire was started she sat by the flames and waited for dinner to be cooked without ever saying a word.

"Leo...what happens if I don't make a wish to return home? Or what if I can't go home?" she asked at length, wondering if he knew.

Dedicated Dabbler

6,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

As he was cooking, Aiko asked him what he dreaded to answer. He knew he should tell the truth. "If you don't wish yourself home, you will be faced with two decisions follow what the white king wants or wish yourself to become a denizen of this world and lose all memories of your past." He continued to cook, he looked her in the eyes "I don't want you to do that."
Aiko Nodin

Aiko blushed a bit when he looked her directly in the eyes and quickly glanced away nervously. He was very straight forward about that, "I appreciate the concern, but I suppose it will be my decision either way. Besides, it might not be so bad if I lost all my memories" she reflected a moment on her previous life. It hadn't been much. Nothing special and she wasn't going much of anywhere.

When dinner was ready she ate quietly as the night crept in and she moved closer to the fire, "So where are we going then? and what happens if the king or queen does win?" she was simply musing out loud.

Dedicated Dabbler

6,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Leo ate while silently while watching the fire, when she said something about she wasn't afraid to lose her memories his heart sank. He did not know why. When she asked about what would happen if the king or queen won. He opened his mouth to speak, when pain erupted from his skull. Flashes came into his mind, he saw a girl on a swing, then it flashed to what looked like a battle with the white king, there was a woman there, she was then stabbed in the heart by the white king, Apollo was there and only one name came to him Leonia. Leo screamed and dropped his bowl to the ground, tears erupted from his eyes, "She died and it's all my fault!" He screamed into the night.

OOC: Sorry thought it might add to the drama if his memories start to come back in flashes.
Aiko Nodin

He seemed lost in his own thoughts a moment and she sensed that her comment was slightly puzzling somehow. Yet for her she didn't see a reason why losing her past would be such a good thing. She really had nothing left to live for anyways, and when this had all started she had a feeling deep down that her life there was simply stagnant. Here, things (though scary and uncertain) were changing and exciting. She was suddenly startled as he seemed to be in momentary pain.

"are you okay?" she asked but was met simply by him letting out a ferocious scream and dropping his dinner. She flinched and got to her feet quickly as she took a step toward him. He began to cry as he whimpered something about it being his fault someone died. She had no idea where this stemmed from but she moved toward him and sat down next to him, "Death happens. We can't blame ourselves for someone else's life"

Clearly she wasn't good at consoling. Biting her lip she sighed as she did the only other thing she could think of and crouched in front of him wrapping him in her arms for a hug.

((sorry again!! I thought it had gone through crying ))

Dedicated Dabbler

6,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Leo realized that Aiko, hugged him he hugged her back, "PLease don't leave me. PLease." He started to cry into her shoulder, he remembered somethings from his past who was Leonia? Why was she fighting the white king? Why was he there too? Who was that girl on the swing? Who was he really? Why does he feel guilty about her death?

"I'm sorry Aiko, I don't understand whats happening to me. Who was that girl on the swing? Who is Leonia? Who am I?" He asked into her ear, why was this happening to him now?
Aiko Nodin

Aiko blushed a bit when he hugged her back but sighed at his comment. Obviously he was going through a lot as well, "I can't promise anything because I don't know what's going to happen either, but I'll try not to disappear" she said with a smile.

"I thought you were supposed to be the knight not me" she teased

Dedicated Dabbler

6,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Well even a Knight needs someone strong." He said as he hugged her. He brought his head away from her shoulder and looked her in the eyes, she was so familiar to him and he doesn't know why. She was amazing to him. He would follow her to the ends of the world. He started to bring his face closer to her's but then stopped. What the heck was he doing?
Aiko Nodin

As he moved closer she began to blush again as she turned away some, her heart racing in her chest. What was going on here? She barely knew him but she felt like she did know him from somewhere. She cleared her throat a moment as she glanced around, "Apollo is quiet is he usually that quiet?" she mused wondering where the lion had gotten off to. She quickly stood and began to clean up dishes a bit to occupy herself and hide the blush.

After a bit she turned toward him, "If I decide to stay here for one reason or another...will I keep my memories from my time here?" she asked at length.

Dedicated Dabbler

6,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He was rather surprised of what happened why would he do that? She seemed so familiar, like he knew her? When she asked about her memories, about things that happened since she got here. "Honestly yes you will, once you wish to be a denizen you will lose all memories up to that point, like I did, I remember a little now. I know now that I was once a dreamer like you. I can only remember a girl in a swing that, wasn't about Leonia my protector."He walked over to the fire and placed another log. As he watched the flames, a thought pasted him. "Do you think we knew each other before all this?" He asked to no one in particular.
Aiko Nodin

Aiko hadn't thought of that as she shrugged, "I don't know...I'd think I would remember someone from my life that I saw in a dream, but who knows" she yawned a bit and found a comfortable spot to lay down, "I suppose it's possible but it would be strange for me to not know you when seeing you" she mused as she rolled over and soon fell asleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff