Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Bachelorette

User Image

She giggled at her new friend's response. "Sure! Oh my~ That heart's so adorable and kawai~!" She answered,once again like a manga's shoujo.

"Seems like my first day's going to be a memorable one." she showed a genuine smile to the world. Today she guessed she'll be having a hard time dealing with this but it seems life really has surprises in store for her. For someone who's slowly letting all this being-hired-by-a-famous-school sink in to her, it is shocking to be able to adjust in just a matter of hours. "I hope my remaining days here will be as enjoyable as this." she wished to the heavens in her too light heart.

Seeing Ellie's gesture, she nodded as a sign of acknowledgement. "Now that reminds me what they once taught me. Spirits have different forms and abilities, no?" She shared her thought . When she finished writing, Elle gaped at the thought her sentences conveyed. "So that's why." she muttered with full understanding. "Really?" she blushed in embarassment. "Wouldn't it be quite rude if I eat something that I didn't pay for? Ah but I might upset her if I refuse it." she thought for a while with her index finger on her lips. "As your first friend here in this grand, spacious and wonderful Kiraboshi Academy, I must not let you down!" she declared in a too audible voice similar to a shout. With that dramatic statement finished, she then started eating the first present anyone have given her on this great day. "Ah~ This is really good, just like what they say!" she gave Ellie a thumbs-up.

As her incisors grind the delicious parts of the cookie in her mouth, she felt a new presence in the cafe. "Did someone came in and I just haven't noticed?" . She looked around and saw him. A masked man having a decent meal, or so it seems, not so far from them. "Is he the one I'll be seating next to in the office?" she stared at him unwillingly as her curiosity began to build up. Elle was about to raise a hand to greet him but hesitated. "Err...Would it be okay if I greet him? I don't know if he'll be nice or not but I really like to invite him to join us. Eating alone is too sad." she frowned at her own ideas yet she came up with a decision. she then returned her sight to the student's doll face and asked softly. "Ellie, would you mind an additional company? I was thinking of having someone join us so that we could ,at least,know more beings here. What do you say to that?"

belloblossom

Kira Hunter Darkness

Invisible Poster

User Image
Nicolas Ragnvald
Gargoyle

After listening to her explanation on demon appearances and the difference between her and the demons he had just described he nodded a bit. "That's all good and well but you still don't look very demonic. Like, at all." Nicolas pointed out. In fact he'd say she looked rather cute and he'd never heard of a demon being described as such. Not that he would tell her this anytime soon.
She was then distracted by his skin and and began feeling at his arm. Nicolas blushed and looked away, doing his best to do as she said and not turn to stone. He blushed even more as she said it was awkward. How awkward could it be though? It's not like asphalt or anything. In fact he liked to think it felt rather like a stone by a river. Yeah, maybe it wasn't as smooth as that, but still! Then again, she did say it was cool too...
He looked back at her as her stomach growled and remembered he'd been heading to the cafeteria as well before this. "I was heading there myself. I can pay for myself though. But I suppose... we could.. eat together." he said, looking around and still very aware of his hand in hers.
His eyes were brought back to her face as she said they'd be best friends. He wasn't sure what to say to that. Best friends with a demon? That wasn't something he would have thought happening, but she seemed so excited about it. She was kinda nice too. He wasn't sure they'd be best friends, but maybe just friends. "If you say so." he replied.

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Ȗ n axxxѴ a l b j ö r κ

"Are you speaking to me?."

• •xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx ( Huzrah nu, kul do od, wah aan bok lingrah vod, )
xx xx xx xx xx Mood
xx xx xx xx` ﹥Curious and complacent
User Image
xx ( Ahrk fin tey, boziik fun, do fin gein! )
xx xx xx xx xx Actions
xx xx xx xx` ﹥Surveying the area

xx ( Wo lost fron wah ney dov, ahrk fin reyliik do jul, )
xx xx xx xx xx Addressing
xx xx xx xx` ﹥Anyone

xx ( Voth aan suleyk wah ronit faal krein )
xx xx xx xx xx My Song
xx xx xx xx` ﹥Nighttime Exploration

xx x x

The train whistled loudly, steam billowing from it's top stack, somewhat obscuring the clear window from time to time, as the locomotive pulled into the station. First year students gathered their things excitedly and moved about the cars, eager to escape into the open station. "I bet the wind smells sweet." Una lamented, sniffing slightly at the air. Her tail and wings were curled in towards her body, preventing a wily teen from accidentally knocking into her. Her nose crinkled, clutching the orb her father bestowed upon her close the her chest, unaccustomed to the vast array of scents coming off the other students. She looked down into the orb, waiting for the majority of the other students to pile off the train before she even attempted to squeeze herself through.

Her thoughts drifted back to home. Her father, a large and powerful dragon, had decided it would be best for her to attend the academy; both to experience the human side of her blood, and to (hopefully) socialize with others of a similar kind. Una's mother had indeed been human, but left her to her dragon father when Una was still unable to walk. She supposed she just wasn't able to handle giving birth to a cross breed, or maybe she couldn't handle living with a dragon, away from society. Either way, Una was raised by her father. It was difficult at first. A dragon doesn't know too much about what it was to be human, so she grew as a dragon, and consequently, thinks and acts more creature, than human. Although, he was able to teach her how to act human. To walk on two legs, speak in human tongue, and a very base set of manners and traditions. Though most aspects of society was foreign to her. Una resisted coming to the academy at first. She was fond of her lifestyle with her father. But eventually she gave in.

"It is my turn, it seems." She thought to herself, finally standing, making her way behind the first years. She had noted that they all seemed a bit younger than her. She passed it off as her being entered into the school without an age based system. As she stepped off the train, she finally let her tail hang free, and her wings to stretch. She hated being cramped up in the cars. She didn't understand why she couldn't have just flown with the train. Or why she had to wear her constricting uniform. Her tail hand to hang down beneath her skirt, and she had already been scolded for lifting her tail too high, flashing her underwear beneath. She didn't understand why everyone had such a strong reaction, and growled at the authority.

Una looked to the sky, and decided she would fly above the crowed, unwilling to stick to the ground any longer. She took off, flying above the students, scanning the area around her. "This doesn't seem so bad... I will spend much time in those woods." She told herself, obviously sticking out above the crowd as she flew towards the buildings.

xx x x

Loyal Miko

8,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gabrielle went from window to window making sure all the curtains were tightly closed, then grabbed some cloths, a blood pack and shade gel bringing it all into the bedroom and placing it on Alice's bed. Taking the last few sips of her latte Gabrielle put her glass down and sat on the bed next to Alice shaking her gently awake, smiling as she listened to her grumbling about what time it was. Standing Gabrielle passed the blood pack to her and stepped out into the main office to look at the clock hanging on the wall above her desk.
"It's 7:55, you have 20 minuets to get ready and down to the gym before the morning bell rings" walking back in Gabrielle grabbed the empty blood pack and tossed it in a bin, then grabbed the shade gel uncapping it and pouring a small amount into her hand and sitting behind Alice rubbing it over her back and shoulders before handing her the bottle and leaving the room so she could finish dressing.
Sitting at the desk Gabrielle looked around at all the paper scattered across the table and in piles around the room, taking note of what paperwork she had, mostly student profiles and documents she had to sign.
Standing when Alice walked in Gabrielle motioned around the room, "Why's there so much stuff in here?"

Looking over at her, Alice rolled her eyes at the little fox "Because you rarely do your work, choosing to play all day instead."

Gabrielle giggled ''yeah sorry about that." glancing back at the clock she smiled "Better get going, it's ten past eight and you only have five minuets to get to the gym." Turning Gabrielle watched as Alice sighed and left, then walked to the large bay windows leaning against it and watched as students started heading in for the first day welcoming ceremony.

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Ȗ n axxxѴ a l b j ö r κ

xx xx xx xx xx Mood
xx xx xx xx` ﹥Curious and wary
User Image
xx xx xx xx xx Actions
xx xx xx xx` ﹥Getting away with nice loot

xx xx xx xx` ﹥Anyone

xx xx xx xx xx My Song

xx x x

Una scanned the crowd below her as she watched the various students file into the building. She landed on the edge of the school's roof. She wasn't going to squeeze into the building with the crowd, and in all honesty, she didn't care much if she was late. Una's top priority was her own comfort, and she wasn't about to trigger her claustrophobia. "How do they to that? Do they not know they are surrounded by strangers? It's unsafe." She thought to herself, curling her legs in to her chest. She tried her best to find the up sides to why she was here. "I don't have to care about grades. Only friends. Only learning... right. Very easy father." She huffed and put her head on her knee.

She stared at her feet, bored and waiting for the students to thin out, and noticed a majority of them had similar skin colors, with a little variation in certain tones. She looked at he own, lavender skin and cocked her head at herself. "Must be my father's features... Perhaps he would be this color if he were human." She couldn't help but snort at that thought. Her father would never want to be human. Why would he? Being a dragon is far superior.

Una stood again, dropping and gliding below when she realized most of the students were indoors. She clutched her orb close, and followed them into the large hall. She was thankful for the spacious rooms. Up ahead something caught her eye. She perked slightly, something silver and gleaming was coming from the crowd. Inherently curious she folded her wings tightly to her body and began quietly walking up behind the source of the shine. It was a key chain on a girl's back, studded with rhinestones. Una became fixated on it, and reached out to touch it, the girl none the wiser. Without thinking to unlatched the trinket from the sunny colored bag, and brought it up to her face, smiling at the treasure.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" Uh oh. The girl's traveling partner noticed what had happened. Una looked up from the gleaming "treasure" and hissed threateningly at the girl, feeling the urge to protect her new trinket. "What? Hey! Give that back!" The girl with the bag shrieked, trying to snatch the key chain back. Una hissed again, taking off into the air, clutching the gleaming metal defensively, flying ahead of the crowd, making a few more people take notice. She had already started a commotion, though she felt satisfied.

xx x x

Loyal Miko

8,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gabrielle had seen the kerfuffle between the young dragon girl and two other students, and smiled to herself she turned and riffled through the papers on her desk until she found the girl's profile reading through it quickly. "Dragon-Hybrid hmm, we haven't had a dragon-Hybrid in awhile. Lets see don't like small spaces huh, well that's understandable, now what room is she in? Ah room three, oh but that won't do, she needs space." Walking over to the right wall she pressed a small red button turning on the PA and leaning closer to a small black mic in the wall she said. ''Could miss Ȗna Valbjörk come to the headmaster's office please, I repeat could miss Ȗna Valbjörk come to the headmaster's office. Thank you.'' Turning the PA off Gabrielle walked back to her desk and sat down watching the door.
G-Light-1994

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Ȗ n axxxѴ a l b j ö r κ

xx xx xx xx xx Mood
xx xx xx xx` ﹥Curious and wary
User Image
xx xx xx xx xx Actions
xx xx xx xx` ﹥Answering the call for her

xx xx xx xx` ﹥Office room

xx xx xx xx xx My Song

xx x x

Una's head snapped up towards the P.A. speaker at the sound of her name. She paused her flight mid air, wings fluttering to keep her in the air. "What was that?" She thought as the girls swung their bags at her, hitting her in the foot. She looked back down and hissed once more at them, holding out the key chain. "Where is the headmaster's office?" She questioned, acting as though she'd give the treasure back if they told her. The first girl huffed, stomping her foot. "It's around the corner, now give that back, it was a present!" She exclaimed. Una looked in the direction, spotting a large door she could only assume was the office. She looked back down to the girl and smiled. "You shouldn't let it be so easily usurped then." She grinned, flying away, towards the office with the treasure still in hand.

Una landed, opening the door as she thought to herself. "I wonder why I would be called to this place?" She poked her head in the door. "Hello...?"

xx x x

Loyal Miko

8,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gabrielle smiled as Una walked in. "Hello, you must be Una I'm Gabrielle If you would like to take a seat, though you may stand if you wish, I would like to talk to you about some things, mainly your room number and how you're going."
Watching Una, Gabrielle motioned to a plush black chair positioned in front of her desk not waiting to see if she would sit down, Gabrielle continued. "I noticed that you will be sharing a room and just wanted to see if that was ok with you, if not I was thinking we could move you to a room on the top floor where you won't have to share with another student. It would be your own space and if you are the hording type you wouldn't have to worry about people touching your things.
So what do you think would you like me to move you, or would you like to stay where you are?"
Tilting her head to one side Gabrielle waited for her reply.
G-Light-1994

Hilarious Genius

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kira Hunter
The man behind the mask
Currently:fighting a distracted

...My mask is what defines me, you nor I will never take off my mask

((occ: this is filler post to keep my posts up, waiting on belloblosson, if noting happens ill continue later tonight or tomorrow. unless someone starts a fight XD))

Kira sits there as his meal disappears before him .The waitress that 'looks' like a teenager that spoke briefly saying "the usually" to him finished moment ago working makes her way in-front of him on the other side of the counter. She leans in a little to close for his comfort and stares right into Kira's black voyage eyes. She is a hungry predator looking at a very delicious meal saying "So when are you going to start talking to me?" smiling as she runs a finger up his neck under the chin just before the mask edge, sending a cold chill down his spin..
To those that pay close attention and nearby can see the mask make a very light sign of blush marks under his empty eyes as he swallows whatever is in his mouth.
She moves the plate over "Second year working here and you still wont say a word to me". She gets even more close with puppy eyes as Kira leans back a little sitting straight up as the blush marks becoming a little more brighter. The Waitress acts more playful, almost climbing onto the counter exposing her chest a little more to him swinging her legs in the air, giggling as such.
For other men, they would be all over her, but Kira it's different, the man that can resist her devilish charms. But as a man he has his limits, and this waitress is always testing his will for a weak spot. Kira dreads as a drip of sweat runs down his mask, she runs her finger up the mask catching the drip and licks it making a sound of satisfaction "mmm, your so delicious Kira. If only you wore mine." leaning back off the counter and placing the plate back in-front of him then taking a long look at him with her hungry eyes, wishing she had more but knows what will happen if she continues. "I expect something more then the simple nibble's this year." giggling as she wipes down the counter in-front of him with little more expressive body language on her interests in him trying to sway him. Kira doesn't move a muscle as she 'cleans'. There's nothing wrong to enjoy showing affection to someone, even if they don't wish it but what she wanted as not affection, love, relationship, or any real. She's interested in him for one thing. "Your a treat worth the wait. I'll see you around sweetie" licking her lips as she finally leaving him for another poor person to weak to resist her charm.
Kira exhales in relief as hes body relaxes and the blushes quickly disappear. He looks down at the food this time, his mind now released for her deadly charms. He slightly looks around to see what eyes lay on him before taking a breather and continue to make the food disappear before him thinking to himself "Another year of mental fighting, this is becoming more difficult to resist this demon's hunger each encounter"

For the mask keeps me out of harms way and without it...

...I am Dead...
User Image

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
((Sorry for the momentary disappearance, I'll be posting later tonight, but I've been busy with work most of today and yesterday. Again, apologies!))

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Ȗ n axxxѴ a l b j ö r κ

xx xx xx xx xx Mood
xx xx xx xx` ﹥Hungry and eager
User Image
xx xx xx xx xx Actions
xx xx xx xx` ﹥Discussing her rooming

xx xx xx xx` ﹥Headmaster

xx xx xx xx xx My Song

xx x x

Una's eyes furrow at the fox girl in front of her. She assumed this headmaster woman held authority in this place, and took her advice to sit. She pulled her tail in and plopped down into the seat across from her. "Sharing a room? As in living with another student?" She wasn't quite sure how to feel about that. Her immediate thought was to take the offer to live on her own. But the whole point of coming to this school, was to make friends, and to please her father. She pondered for a moment, before speaking up. "Thank you for your offer, headmaster woman. But I think it would be best that I share a room. My father wants me meeting people while I'm here."

She fidgeted in her seat, looking up at the clock. "Thank you for the concern." She thanked, her stomach growling. She didn't get a chance to eat on the train unwilling to be cramped with the students in the cafe cart. They didn't have the meat she enjoyed on the train anyway, and the stewards would give her nothing without coin. "Will I have time to eat before the ceremony?"

xx x x

ooc: @Kira Hunter Darkness: We can have our characters interact, if you'd like. ' u '
Aingealag Gabrielle

Kira Hunter Darkness

Loyal Miko

8,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gabrielle smiled. "Very well, right now your in room number 3 on the first floor." Gabrielle glanced over at the clock. "And you have plenty of time to get a quick bite to eat, and since your new here I will suggest you try the cafe, its pretty hard to miss and fairly close to the dorms. Oh and I'm just the headmaster's assistant, you'll meet the headmaster later at the welcoming ceremony."
Gabrielle watched as Una left and sighed, she hadn't slept well in days and was starting to run down her health. Standing she made her way to one of the couches in the room and laid down curling into a ball, and fell asleep.
G-Light-1994

Beloved Friend

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Astra Heart
Human

Sometimes it just best to keep everything at a distance

User Image Laying in bed sheets half covering her body lay Astra. A loud sound could be heard echoing through the room, her alarm had been going off for almost an hour now. Grumbling and tossing in the bed Astra finally sat up. Blinking her eyes and yawning loudly she glared at the small electric box that screamed with annoyance. Reaching back behind her slowly her right hand found her pillow and she tossed it at the thing she could barely see without her glasses.
The dorm that she lived in was kept clean save for the bed that Astra slept in, and the amount of video games that sprawled the floor. Astra tried to keep things clean, knowing that this year she was going to be assigned a dorm mate.
Hitting her mark and finally quieting it she contemplated on whether she truly wanted to get up, or just stay in. A slur escaped her lips a Astra's frame slid off the bed and walked slowly to her nightstand to grab her glasses. Putting them upon her face, she glanced in the floor length mirror that sat beside it. "Damn...I look like a train wreck." The laziness that had taken hold of her was gone as she busily went to work getting ready for the day. Sitting on the small bureau were the school uniform, khakis, a t-shirt, and her trade mark hoodie. "I'll get into trouble somehow anyway." Choosing the set of clothes that was more comfortable to her liking she set out. Leaving the uniform behind she grabbed her bandana and was finally ready to leave for the first days of the last year she would be at the academy.
"Library, or cafe? Which ever one is less crowed.." Her stomach growled, and a look of disappointment crossed her features, "Cafe it is then..." With a huff she snatched her keys and headed to the cafe.
And somethings should always be kept at heart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff