Welcome to Gaia! ::

kouhi
dr554
kouhi
dr554
"hi"she says to him

your part cat like me smile
*waves his tail in the air*

*looks at you*"yes i am a cat demon i am foul cat demon"she said as she sat down

"Foul?" asked kouhi as he looked at her confused.
"what do you mean by foul, i think your a cute cat demon" kouhi licked her cheek then sat back down.
(sorry spelled it wrong it is full)"thanx i think you are hansom"she said
"ahhhhhhh"*she screamed as a girl pushed her into a car*
Shiningsupernova
She grabbed Lily, and held her quite still, whilst bundling her into the car. Was it going to be this easy?

*chases after her*
"let her go"
"Be quiet" She said to Lily, "Or I'll have to gag you" She turned, and brought the other end of her glaive crashing down on Kouhis skull.
Shiningsupernova
"Be quiet" She said to Lily, "Or I'll have to gag you" She turned, and brought the other end of her glaive crashing down on Kouhis skull.

*her nails grew as a blue light surrounded her and then it disappear all that was left was a black kitten with white paws*
Shiningsupernova

kouhi falls to the floor with his skull cracked open bleeding.
(wtf is a glaive)
dr554
Shiningsupernova

*her nails grew as a blue light surrounded her and then it disappear all that was left was a black kitten with white paws*

"Well, that was easy" she said, half to herself. The kitten was pushed into a cat basket on the back seat, and the lid was firmly closed.
kouhi
Shiningsupernova

kouhi falls to the floor with his skull cracked open bleeding.
(wtf is a glaive)

(A glaive is a Japanese pole weapon. It has a blade on one end, and a steel tip on the other)
She picked him up, and pushed him into the car too.
Shiningsupernova
dr554
Shiningsupernova

"Well, that was easy" she said, half to herself. The kitten was pushed into a cat basket on the back seat, and the lid was firmly closed.

"damn"*she said as she tried to open the basket but it wouldn't move*"meow"she said
Kouhi is a lifless body on the sidewalk, when the police find him he will be vital evidence to finding the kidnapper. The blood from his head begins to stain the sidewalk
dr554
Shiningsupernova
dr554
Shiningsupernova

"damn"*she said as she tried to open the basket but it wouldn't move*"meow"she said

Akki got back into the driver seat, and drove back home. It wasn't far - just a mile or so.
Shiningsupernova
dr554
Shiningsupernova
dr554
Shiningsupernova

Akki got back into the driver seat, and drove back home. It wasn't far - just a mile or so.
*jumps up and down trying to open it but can't so she layes down and falles asleep*
kouhi
Kouhi is a lifless body on the sidewalk, when the police find him he will be vital evidence to finding the kidnapper. The blood from his head begins to stain the sidewalk
Name: Bunny
K or V: v
((can i join?))
sailormoon_fan04
Name: Bunny
K or V: v
((can i join?))

(yes)
kouhi
kouhi

(Gah, I didn't kill him! I just meant to knock him out!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff