Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am wondering who is interested in roleplaying karlendor. It is my campaign world where Gods have bred with mortals creating oddites, and the various races have begun to spontaneous morph into the Newlings. Newlings are individuals who often become quite magical and can morph into Dragons. There are a lot of races to pick from and if you give me an indication of what you want to play, I will let you know what sort of critter would stereotypically fit the mould. The game world has a more serious feel to it than others, so think up something interesting that you are actually interested in roleplaying.Go into detail,: - make up pictures; write some background but most of all enjoy the whole process of creation. The goal is to have fun, not sit stagnating whenever you post.
Races available: - Humans; Elves (Nalaesian and Salaesian), Dwarves (Mountain, Stone, Gatekeeper, Ragou), Draakons (Hatch-watcher, Sword, Judge, Watcher and Hatch-Speakers) Gnomes, Norwellan Shapeshifters, Changelings and Angeliens (pompous winged mages).
Also there exist the following monsters of import: - Giants (Dune, Swamp, Mountain, Fire and Stone), Beastlings which are stupid Dragon-like creatures (Fire) and the Ancients which are the regal dragons of yore who live far from the 'Lesser Races' (balls of magic, teeth, claw, wings and tail).
If you want any descriptions of them my e-mail associated with this Gaia account is Keiko_Mushi@hotmail.com. Feel free to send clear, consise questions, statements and general conversation if you do please so it doesn't get too clogged.

Keiko_Mushi

P.S. More game info is on its way so check in again later to see how much progress I have made.
well hello hello... it seems I was invited to this guild....and i finally found it... so....Hello

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff