Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart heart heart
ooc: Postie comin'!
A young girl sat on a bench near the tower itself, away from all the screaming people and crying children, just away from the noise and lights of the festival. Her Reven hair fell past her shoulders to her waist as she looked up quietly at the clear starry sky with grass green eyes. the light of the moon made them shine brighter then they normaly would. She held her arm limply at ther a side, a blue fan with white swirls on it clutched in her hand. SHe had on a black kimino it had red roses embroidered here in there. She exhaled lightly in a sigh.
Her name was Yuki.

ooc: Short postie sorry I'm kinda new at this
ryu walked among the grassy hill his hair blowing softly in the wind. he had dark hair and blue eyes like ice. he looked tough but somehow gentle. he looked around looking at what was going on.

this was ryu
Yuki looked at the festival, cheerful kids ran up and down. She looked away jeousy taking oveer her.
"I have no family...." She thought bitterly as the wind ruffled her black hair. She thought of the moment when she had first become an orphan, of her mother who had cared for her so dearly, and her father who was an abusive drunk. She looked silently at the grass, yet another sigh escaped her exausted lips.
Dancing through the streets of the festival, Lily's kimono fluttered in the wind. She laughed with everyone around her, but deep inside, she was crying. She was not really the happy person that she portrayed. There was a whole different person inside of her, a person that if slipped out, would take control, and possibly cause death for this 14 yearold girl. But nobody knew that.
ryu walked the streets seeing kids run byu as he barly doged then and then sighed looking around softly and then sighed walking up the grassy hill to watch from a distance he wasn't fancily dressed or nothing obvoiusly he rather didn't have the money or wasn't going. he sighed and laid back on the slant of the hil looking at the stars
"I wish I could have come with mum at least once more before she died...." She hugged her knees to her chest after dropping the spiraled fan, "I wish daddy would have treated me better when he was alive. THen that accident happened..." She muttered under her breath nad held her knees abit closer to her chest looking about ready to cry.
Lily passed by hundreds of small children, and she smiled and danced with them. Her shift was almost over, and then she would head for lunch break, where she would once again sit alone in the park, wind rushing around her, feeling like she was a worthless person, but having to hide behind a happy exterior.
*he rode his HArley as close to the tower as he could, then parked and began walking toward it*
Hazel stood under a tree keeping her distance from everyone.
Vampiress_Tintlet
"I wish I could have come with mum at least once more before she died...." She hugged her knees to her chest after dropping the spiraled fan, "I wish daddy would have treated me better when he was alive. THen that accident happened..." She muttered under her breath nad held her knees abit closer to her chest looking about ready to cry.
It was lunch break. Grabbing a small sandwhich out of her pocket, she headed to where she usually ate. But somebody new was occupiying the space. She looked upset.

"Hello!" Lily said cheerfully, trying her hardest to be happy.
Vampiress_Tintlet
Yuki looked at the festival, cheerful kids ran up and down. She looked away jeousy taking oveer her.
"I have no family...." She thought bitterly as the wind ruffled her black hair. She thought of the moment when she had first become an orphan, of her mother who had cared for her so dearly, and her father who was an abusive drunk. She looked silently at the grass, yet another sigh escaped her exausted lips.
Senses a bad vibe as the wind blows by him and looks to see if he can help the person out.
ryu sighed* damn i hate this festival. everone is always happy when there is nothing to be happy about* he said witha a grunt thinking about his friend who had died on a prevoius festival* why did those stupid jerks follow me into trouble* he said slamming his fist into the ground
*The dark figure walked the streets avoiding getting bumped into by children, he looked around through his tinted visor*
"Are you okay?" Lily said, sitting down next to the girl who's eyes were glistening with tears.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff