Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah you are probably right no one knows what kind of trouble he could be getting in to
"Mmm hmm....should we go find him?"
*Miroku comes walking up by them* "Oh hello kagome and sango...where's inuyasha?"
*She nods* right *she starts to walk down the path to the village looking quickly back* come Kirara *Kirara follows quickly behind*
((Jack, love the name love the sig. 3nodding ))The body belonging to the eyes follow him while sliding down to the ground. The demon watches the three mortals with interest that was sparked by the gold the one in robes held.
"Sango, here he is! Miroku, where've you been?!"
Michelle was walking. She sighed. "What a wonderful day it is." She said, looking up at the sky.
*Miroku walks over to a tree and flops down yawning a bit* "Hmm stealing sure does take the energy out of you..I mean helping the poor.." *Cough*
*sango looks to Miroku quickly* where have you been monk
*she looks very upset*
A grin crosses the demon's face as she sees the monk sit under a nearby tree. Alright Jiroko, two choices.....seduce the poor sap or rip his head off....
*She hears a rustle in the distance*

"Sango, I think...nevermind...anyway, Miroku, never sneak like that again!"
*Miroku looks up at them* "Hey I was just helping out the poor people in the village over there.."
Michelle started to sing to her self. So.. What should I do right now? She sighed, thinking what she do 'cause she was bored as heck, she had nothing to do.
Jiroko waits for the perfect moment to strike, sneaking silently behind the tree Miroku leaned against.
-Samurai Jack-
*Miroku looks up at them* "Hey I was just helping out the poor people in the village over there.."

*sango sighs and mutters to herself* lecherous monk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces