Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

10,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
                                              Aela the Wind Cherub
                                              ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

-
                                              The days following Artemis' death had been harrowing to the tiniest of the Cherubs, to say the very least. There was a constant ache in her heart. The tingle of his existence at her fingertips was gone. All of his thoughts, the ones that she used to be able to hear at all times, had gone silent. His emotions were gone. When she went to the Grand Hall during dinners, she would never allow anyone to sit in the seat directly to the left of her, for several days. After a while, she begrudgingly allowed this to stop, realizing that no matter how long she saved his seat for him... he would never come. Artemis was gone, and with it, half of her being itself. Now, she would have to become her own person. Without him. It was a reality that the weakest link in the Seraphoon clan was being forced to face- and through this realization, she had slowly become stronger and stronger.

During the days, she trailed after her sister, more often than not simply listening to what she'd say, and listening to how she interacted with others. Aela was always watching, taking notes, and trying these things herself. She attempted to emulate the grace and beauty she saw in her sister. During the evenings, she would attempt to find her brother, and would stretch her wings up as high as she could each time- she wanted to show him that she could be big and strong like him too. It felt quite a bit like old times, in these moments, that she was showing off to her big brother, trying to be just like her big sister- and yet... there was no joking or laughing anymore. That part of her had seemingly faded away, at least for now.

Every now and then she'd notice a strange look from another royal, or hear a whisper from a staff member, which would always bring a flush to her cheeks. Were they staring at her wings, or were they gossipping about how she'd nearly killed Amaryllis with darkness, or about the petunias she'd demolished? Every day, no matter where she was, she looked for the Satyr- for Antaeus. She still hadn't found him, and she had a feeling he might have been avoiding her on purpose. Not that she blamed him. She did send him a creepy latin murder-letter, after all. Every now and then, she'd see Percy, and each time, she'd smile and wave.

Sometimes, she'd sneak downstairs into the kitchens, and help the maids there cook a meal, but this was always done in secret. For some reason, mundane activities like that seemed to quell the sorrow that was in her heart. Some nights, if there was enough dough left over from making the nightly desserts, she would make something very special- a light, whispy tart that was a delicacy to the Cherub nation, and she would leave it on a small plate at Maelthra's door. She never left a note of who had given it, she never had the guts.

This morning, when she arose, unlike usual there was a feeling of raw determination in her stomach. Today was the day she would find Antaeus and apologize to him- whether he liked it or not. She woke far earlier than anyone else in her room, and she honestly suspected far earlier than most anyone in the castle. She scribbled a note down on a piece of paper, and left it on Logan's bedside table, for him to read when he'd finally wake up.

"Prince Logan-
                                              Do not worry about me. I have some business I must attend to. I wish to speak to you later tonight, however. We still haven't gotten to know each other very well."

Once she was satisfied with what the note said, she left it there, before fleeing the room, and beginning the search. She searched for what felt like hours, and only now did she become completely aware of just how huge this castle was. She found herself lost several times, but for some reason, instead of feeling herself get upset or afraid- she found herself laughing. She was reminded of the cloud maze that she and Artemis used to play in, and it warmed her heart. Eventually she heard the sounds of a very familiar voice coming from the Grand Hall. She'd found him! Finally! Or so she thought. Once in the room, she could see he wasn't there- but THERE HE WAS! OUT ON THAT BALCONY! Without thinking about what to say, and completely forgetting all her practice with being graceful and good and royal, she found herself flinging herself from the room, and onto his arm (sort of), the words spilling from her lips without a single breath taken between them.

"There you are! I've been searching everywhere for you and I am so very sorry for the letter that I sent you and for the petunias and for the other flowers and the grass and I can't believe I was so foolish to blame you and it wasn't your fault and I know you didn't do it so please please please please forgive me!" In the process of this profuse apology, she'd started to cling her hands together as she begged for his forgiveness, and her wings had drooped slightly. Her face was the pure image of true regret- she'd spoken so quickly for fear that he might turn and leave before she had a chance to finish.

Where: Grand Hall Who:Antaeus OOC: Aw yiss, finally had a chance to post!

Cataclypsa

sinfully sagittarius

Eternally Gone

RLRLR

There's a game,
That I play.
There are rules,
I had to break.

User Image

Maelthra Faern

The lovely Niad in the water came to life as Maelthra called out to her, and her smile only served to antagonize the beast within. Maelthra watched her approach the shore of the lake, staying just outside of it's borders as she spoke. Ah, just like old times. He could tell by her words that she had done this song and dance herself, just as he had many a time. She was good. Her voice was alluring and hypnotic. Her body language was suggestive and wanting, yet teasing like a fox. The woman was a natural. However, this time things were different. He didn't lose. Maelthra had been at this game for just over a decade, bedding many a noble man and woman. Sometimes even siblings at the same time. It was such a reputation, and a skill with words (Thank you, Uncle) which had earned him a place in even Queen Celosia Iblisanza's own bed chambers. Easily one of the most blissful and yet most terrifying moments of his life. It isn't every day that you have to play hide-and-seek against half of the Kingdom's guard under the command of the King wanting your head, and the other half trying to imprison you under the command of the Queen as a sex slave.

If he were in better straights, he would also have remembered his Uncle's warning. Pride goeth before the fall of Man. And the prideful Castle Keeper, so affixed to his own lusts, would soon fall very, very hard if he wasn't careful.

Maelthra gave a smug smile at the compliments to the work given to the Castle Grounds. It had, of course, been Antaeus who had done much of the research and power-lifting to construct the lakes so accurately. The tunnels almost a direct mirror of the coves of Abyssalina. However, under the circumstances, he would be more than happy to take credit for the work on behalf of the Keepers of course. "I am glad to hear you appreciate our hard work, Miss Kailani. It took many a year to finely craft these lake beds. Yes, the heating cores have actually long been in place throughout a number of the smaller lakes. However, they were not suitable for the larger ones such as these. Fortunately, we managed to dig special underwater caverns that were just small enough to allow for a hot spring treatment whenever one such as yourself would like, without having to deny you such a large domain to relax and enjoy yourself." He gave a wink as he finished. "Perhaps I could show you where exactly such springs are some time. It is, of course, my duty as your host."

The sudden vemon in her voice at the mention of his checkups caused him to c**k an eyebrow. Normally, such a swift change in personality would register as a potential threat. Yet with the beast within yearning for her flesh, and his own pride bubbling to the surface, it only added to the attraction Maelthra felt for Kailani. 'My oh my what she must be like in bed..' he thought to himself, subtly licking his lips. Maelthra's smile returned. "Thank you Princess. I'm glad you understand my position. I also understand your position, and how it may seem like we treat you all like children. I assure you, we see you as every bit the adult you are." His eyes traveled up and down her form as she spoke, subtle implications lacing his words.

Her purring tone cut through Maelthra's self-restraint like a knife through butter. Goddamn this woman was good. She definitely had his attention, and judging by the stiffness he felt within these clothes, she had the attention of other things as well. Maelthra chuckled, "I have had few chances to truly enjoy the water, but perhaps a swim would not be so bad." As much as the beast within demanded that he rip his clothes off and pounce the woman, he took his time slowly unbuttoning the vest, the shirt, and removing both. After the long riding boots and his black socks, his metallic gauntlet was the last thing to come off, leaving him only in his (at the moment) very restricting black slacks. He set the gauntlet inside one of his boots and set the clothes off to the side. "I imagine we could certainly drop the formalities, and I could entertain a few of your questions. Perhaps we could even agree that what is said or done here, should stay here." Maelthra chose his words carefully as he slowly approached the shore, moving to take Kailani's hand.

However as he drew closer, she edged farther back, until the Castle Keeper was up to his chest in the water. His large toned form moved surprisingly well through the water, years of swimming with Antaeus during training coming to good use. Slowly, he made his way up behind Kailani and placed his strong, firms hands onto her shoulders. "If your body aches so, then perhaps I could suggest a massage to help work out those tight muscles." Maelthra's words dropped into a deeper octave as his suggestive tone bled through. He took his time at first and used his strong hands to rub her shoulders and neck, before slowly working his way down her hourglass frame, enjoying every inch of the lovely Niad's form. He made sure to stop just at the hips, and not get too carried away lest he offend the young Princess and lose his chance at some quick fun. Perhaps even another notch in his belt, so to speak. Maelthra continued again in his deeper tone. "So, tell me Kailani. What is it you wanted to know?"

Where: Outside Castle Antioch - Large Lake
With: Kailani the Man-eating Sea Siren
Thinking: I'ma pounce this fish and make a shish-kabob.
OOC: Maelthra is so ********. Continuing with a plot with Kailani
MUSIC: 3OH!3 - Touchin On My

User Image

There's mistakes,
That I made.
But I made them my way.

Cataclypsa
User Image
User Image

Things had been more or less par for the course the past few days. Cináed had spoken with Aela as planned, and the princess had taken his words quite seriously. She seemed almost mortified at the error she had made in her letter to Antaeus. Now that she knew much of the truth, she would likely interact much more favorably with the Keepers in general.

While that issue was dealt with, another problematic event occurred shortly thereafter: Caspian and Ivy had vanished. All evidence suggested that the two had run away, but no word had been received from either of their homelands that they had made it there. There seemed little reason to be concerned, so Cináed kept it in the back of his mind. There was more pressing business to attend to.

Given the recent shortage of nobility in Antioch they had received several new shipments of obscenely privileged youths. With a new heir from three of the four major nations it was almost refreshing to have some new company that did NOT make it a habit of assassinating Antioch's guests.

Coming from Terrannous Lily seemed to be a sweet child, and she certainly had spirit. Her presence would make a nice addition to Antioch's prestigious catalog of royalty. The newcomers from Abyssalina and Nimbutanium, however, had concerned Cináed prior to their arrival.

There was no mystery, at least to him, regarding Borealis's history. Granted, he had only been a child when he created the explosion which killed another noble of Nimbutanium's court. Technically, Cherub Law called for his execution, but given he was an heir to the throne, it would be less trouble to lock him up, and so they did. Cináed was wary however, because being locked up had never done anything positive to anyone. His concerns were more or less assuaged, however, when he examined Borealis's demeanor upon his arrival. He seemed a perfectly charming young man. Nevertheless, he would keep an eye on him just in case. Bad things seemed to happen when he didn't.

That just left Zane. The most boisterous of the newcomers, the Niad prince would be the most interesting to see. Zane was a very lively individual, and there was no doubt he would electrify the castle with his personality. Cináed had read his file and was very much aware of his previous estrangement from his family, though it was for similar reasons to Artemis's "suicide." For this reason he disregarded the Royal Family's ignorant reactions. While Zane was a bit of a wildcard, Cináed hardly worried about him. If nothing else, the rest of Antioch's guests could use some more vivacious company for a change.

By now the newcomers were getting settled in, and Cináed was enjoying his day off. Sure, he was Head of Security but even he deserved a brief reprieve from the daily drudgery he dealt with.If anyone asked him how he could even think of taking a day off he would simply tell ******** off, I'm worth it."

So there he sat, sitting comfortably relaxing adjacent to one of Antioch's many beautiful lakes, sipping from a glass of wine, and reading one of the classics. He even had some company. Granny Smith laid next to him, sunning himself, hissing contentedly from time to time. Generally Cináed loathed the idea of slacking off, but there had been no truly pressing issues lately, so he figured he could leave security matters to his subordinates for a day. They could reach him easily if necessary.

"Besides, if I never take time for myself I'll just end up strangling Antaeus with one of his damned rhododendrons."
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been Vermillion’s intention to melt away the tension that she feared would have built up between the races. Perhaps the others had experience with, but this had been the first time the nymphling was graced with the presences of an imp, cherubs, and niads—all at once! Indeed, she was just a slight tad nervous, but the wild child was significantly more thrilled to be surrounded by such a dynamic group. The jade pair flitted across the various faces, studying each with a touch of interest before returning to the imp before her—her so-called betrothed, Cygnus.

A little ways off to her side the female cherub spoke up, being the first to respond to Vermillion’s playful comment. The woman’s appearance forcefully dragged her attention to her stature, catching every bit of the nymph’s suppressed awe. Cherubs were certainly beautiful. This woman—Zephyra Seraphoon, as Maethel introduced earlier—reminded Vermillion of her eldest sister. Both captured a statuesque exquisiteness that the wild flower was never able to obtain. It was not in her nature anyway to possess such a dignified beauty, anyway. Even as she spoke, Vermillion’s eyes began to glaze over with wonder until the woman turned to Zane, introducing herself to him.

Quickly regaining her composure, Vermillion gently shook her head before throwing her focus to the imp. A quiet, yet mischievous giggle bubbled from her lips as the man responded. Lifting her chin proudly yet again, the nymph smirked with intrigue. Her mother and father warned her about the malice that the imps possessed, but so far this prince had been more than accommodating. Still, the nymph knew there could have been more to Cygnus’s words lurking somewhere behind his shark-like grin. The man was the eldest of his kin, and there had been tales and rumors about a particular royal imp who had slain a number of Terranous’ children. It was not like Vermillion to jump to conclusions, however, so she kept her expression mild with politeness.

After he reintroduced himself, the wild flower nodded her head humbly. “Most pleasantly charmed, Prince Cygnus,” she greeted, raising her eyes to meet his once again. This time, however, a spirited gleam overtook her expression as she met his watchful stare. “I could not agree more. Conflict is not my stronghold, Prince Cygnus. Never fought in war a day in my life,” she admitted, unbashful. Her willingness to be honest was more than blunt to say the least. Pinching her lips together, she stifled a chuckle and daringly winked at the blonde. “Not to say that I don’t feel well-equipped to fight in one.”

A vaguely familiar voice averted her attention away yet again, another subtle distraction in her attempt to familiarize herself with her supposed betrothed. The man who had scooped her into his side—apparently a niad prince—directed the gathering into introducing themselves. Thrilled at the idea, Vermillion threw a fist into the air and boldly announced, “Allow me the liberty of going first, hmm?”

Without waiting for a response, she stepped away from Cygnus and moved lithely toward a table, tracing her fingers along the edge. Casting a curious glance over her shoulder at the group, Vermillion offered a playful smile before she hoisted herself onto the desk. Swinging her legs gingerly back and forth, the exuberant nymph laid a hand across her chest and said, “I am Vermillion Florantino, youngest daughter and heiress to the Terranous throne, though I could care less for some flashy crown.” From her chest, her fingers glided towards her shoulder as she nudged back a grassy lock of hair.

Raising her brows to the audience, she laughed and added a simple, “But feel free to call me Lily—your nymphian wild flower.” Sinking her pearly whites into her lower lip, she beamed happily and peered over expectantly over to the others, indicating for someone to follow up with another introduction.

LOCATED SOMEWHERE IN THE STUDY

FIND ME WITH ALL THESE ROYALS (CYGNUS, ZANE, BO, ZEPHYRA, CASCADE)

THINKING ABOUT INTRODUCTIONS, INTRODUCTIONS, AND INTRODUCTIONS.

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Ahh yes, just closer now... and there.

Such were the thoughts of the Niad as she lead the Castle Keeper into the water, a mischevious giggle escaping her lips all the while, as sultry teal eyes scanned the Keeper's body. Kailani herself was shocked at the amount of scars he had on his body, but to her, scars she actually found valuable, a testament to what the man had been through. "Oh Maelthra, don't tell me you're suggesting we keep secrets from the others!" she feigned innocence, allowing him to catch on to what he thought he was saying. "You terribly naughty Keeper; I thought they said the Cherubs were normally the most upstanding...! But it is alright. As you said, what is said or done here shall stay here, I shall take it to my watery grave."

As she said this, she didn't rip her eyes from his red ones, letting the words soak in just as he began to soak in the water with her. The remarkable speed he had ridded himself of his clothes had impressed her, however, she hated to admit that he was dressed quite handsomely, the outfit to her liking. It was too bad her betrothed had been so adamantly against clothes besides the barbaric loincloth of his, or else perhaps she would find him much less a brutish, but a strong essence, one that she wouldn't have minded forcefully marrying, and perhaps some day, carrying his child into a new era of peace. Combined with the piercings adorning his chest, and the Siren was impressed. However, it wasn't until he joined her in the water that she would enact more of her plan. As he moved out of her sights, to her back, she at first tensed before finally relaxing. The backrub was much appreciated; after all, even Niads could get tired from so much swimming.

"Really now, you can't relax? I imagine that takes much for you as the Keeper of Antioch. Perhaps it is I that should be giving you the massage." She would compliment him, perhaps play to his attentiveness. Strong hands began to roam, with her allowance that is. The blush began to show on her tan skin once more, showing up in soft splotches across her body. "I do have to admit, you keeping your pants in taste was a smart choice. Even the sins can tempt us at times, but I guess it's my job to keep things... pure, right?" she turned her head to spy him from out the sides of her eyes. "Or perhaps, that has been the wrong way of looking at things? I wouldn't know any better if so" a wicked smile came back as she teased, flashing her eyes down his waist, before turning back around.

Kailani slowly began to wrap her large tailfin around Maelthra's legs, pulling herself closer to his body as a result. As she did so, the deeper tones that came from his lips elicited another moan in response from her lungs, her eyes becoming half lided as she let the tension build. "Well... as you can imagine, I hope to be able to carry out the role of a soon to be wife. If possible, I'd like to know a bit more about my betrothed. After all, we have only really known eachother for little more than two weeks." she explained her reasonable request to Maelthra. "I don't mean to sound as ignorant as my parents, but while he can be charming... he can most certainly be a brute. Not anything like the sophisticated and refined gentleman such as youself--!" the sentence was cut off by a sound of stress finally leaving her back, to which she expressed vocally. It was here she needed to be careful, to keep her mewling from turning into general need on her end. After all, it was her doing the luring.

"And, I guess I can blame close vicinity, but I'd at least like to know some things about my potential new in laws." she began. She wanted to keep the requests simple and innocent enough. "For example, Cygnus can prove to be a powerful ally, and for him to be some sort of in-law to me, I should know at least what makes him tick. Gods forbid I set off a royal, and potentially ruin all of the hard work you all put forth, else I should really deserve being treated like a terribly naughty child regardless." The Siren reasoned. However, she felt a need to make sure she had him somewhat entrapped before she continued. She leaned back now, against the Castle keeper, and turned her head to side-eye him once more, teal eyes beckoning, lips close to his, and neck completely exposed to whatever whim he desired. "Unless well, you'd prefer a bit of trouble while we gossip..." she half whispered to him. As she did so, one of her own hands grabbed softly at his, pulling it forward to her navel, wondering if he would take the bait. "After all... it's just between you and me, and the water... right?" she whispered softly.

It was then she would create a little wave, a playful one, to try and push them in deeper. It was something that really, anybody could block, but she looked up at him. "I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. Now it's your turn."

₩нεґ℮ ℑ Ѧღ: Out on the grounds, in the large lake.
                                                  ₩ℌø Ѧღ Ї Шїтℌ: Alone
                                                  Ѻʊт Ѻḟ тнε Çðñ¢h §hêll (ϴѺ℃):The tension grows! And setting up for her and maelthra plot. WOO. Also lil collab there between Coral and I. >u<
                                                  ѕιяєη'ѕ $øᾔℊ øḟ †hê Ðå¥: Goodies - Ciara
                                                  ωєαяιηg: Nothing, in aquatic form

pink3rly's Partner

Garbage Trash

User Image
                    who: Antaeus & a very distraught Aela ;;; where Deck/Platform Outside of Grand Room
                    wearing: mech suit ;;; feeling: excited (to burn); curious (about the repentant fluff) ;;; ooc: n/a

It seemed like Antaeus had gotten an idea in his head and would not stop until he saw it played out; he was practically at a boil with the energy of excitement as he turned not toward the large front doors but instead toward some smaller side doors. Teegan had expected to be going out to actually be on the grounds, but who was she to question the groundskeeper? She followed after him, merely staying silent as he spoke (mostly to himself, probably) and moving to stand by him on the deck, gazing out on the grounds as Antaeus did his musing. Only when his speaking stopped did Teegan look over at him—and was surprised to find that Antaeus was no longer next to her. No, he was leaping and hopping and scaling, ending up on a platform above the deck, and Teegan gave dry chuckle in response as she turned toward the grounds.

Teegan leaned forward, folding her arms atop the deck railing and placing her weight there, even lifting one hand to prop up her chin as she watched Antaeus move the grounds, seeming curious but only mildly so. Over the course of the last ten days, watching the other elementals use their powers started becoming less of an annoyance and more of a point of interest from a purely intellectual standpoint. When she saw a Niad bending water to their whim or a Nymph moving the earth, Teegan more and more often found herself wondering about it strategically. In a battle, how would those powers be useful? More specifically, how would they be against the power of flame? Though Teegan was not actively furious that she had been placed into this situation, she could never really stop her mind from moving through its customary military musings. Everything was a battle, even if it didn’t seem like it.

Now, however, for perhaps the first time, Teegan watched powers being used and did not think of it in terms of militaristic strategy. Instead, blue eyes (well, one blue eye; she donned her eyepatch even now) almost lazly followed the plants as they seemed to waltz on their own accord. It was… strangely peaceful, watching the plants shift and listening to Antaeus explain the steps of the process. Strange. Teegan had never really been one even to consider stopping to appreciate nature before.

Yet, no rest for the wicked. Not that Teegan wanted to rest anyway. As soon as Antaeus mentioned a hot plate, Teegan ceased leaning on the railing, instead straightening to stand up and turning to look up at Antaeus. “I can fashion a hot plate,” she offered with little to no hesitation. “I would just need the materials. It could be powered by the heat of the earth.” Waving vaguely at the grounds, she explained, “If we heated the rock beneath the foundation, it wouldn’t be hard to create a self-sustaining pool of lava under the ground. The Ignatian plants would surely benefit.” If she played her cards right here, she might actually be able to get into a workshop and actually do some metalwork, and the prospect of that made her heart flutter in her chest.

But that could come later. For now, Antaeus was giving her free reign to do some burn therapy to the grounds. This, along with the mention of Antaeus liking to burn things, made Teegan throw him a grin that truly fit her clan-sake: impish, almost wickedly so. “My pleasure,” she assured and promptly vaulted over the railing of the balcony. Her propulsion kicked in almost instantly, and she arced over to the center of the large clearing, landing gracefully in the direct center. As she landed, she sunk to slam her palms flat on the ground, and sure enough, the flame began. Radiating out from her in concentric circles came rings of fire that spread until the entire clearing—and only the clearing—was aflame, save for the exact center where she crouched, the flames licking pleasingly at her skin but never jumping over to her.

Only when she leapt up and propelled several feet in the air did the flames take over the center of the clearing. Teegan gave it a few minutes to burn (she watched it with an almost clinical eye, though the smirk on her face gave away her pleasure) before moving one hand to her other arm, where she tapped at a small panel. Next, she began zipping back and forth across the clearing, hovering a few feet above the flames and holding out one hand. The venting system on that palm had been reversed for now; rather than moving air out, she was sucking air up, depriving the fire below of its oxygen. Sure enough, the flames were extinguished in only about five minutes, leaving a circle of smoldering, smoking ash where there had just been a tilled clearing.

Teegan made quick work of righting the vent on her palm to easier balance herself as she flew, and then she swivelled and glided quickly to the platform where Antaeus stood. Just before she set foot next to him, though, there was a flurry of sound and movement from the deck which immediately moved toward the platform.

It was more instinct than actual surprise that made Teegan refrain from finishing her landing on the platform, instead floating back a few feet, hovering just next to the platform, the air beneath her wavy with heated air emissions. As she watched the scene unfold, she could not stop her eyebrows from lifting, urged upwards by the force of curiosity. It was the small Cherub girl who had latched onto Antaeus—and was apologizing for something or another. Teegan had not made a point to interact with the small girl over the past week (because Teegan had not made a point to act with much of anyone other than her siblings, and occasionally Antaeus and Mael), but Teegan could not ignore that Aela was interesting. For someone so easy to dismiss as weak, Aela had shown an impressive amount of power when her twin had died. Teegan wasn’t ready to declare the pastel cottonball powerful, but she was worth keeping an eye on.

Still, because of the lack of interaction, Teegan did not know what could have possibly prompted all the Cherub’s apologizing. All Teegan could gather was that Aela had blamed the groundskeeper for something, but what it was, Teegan hadn’t a clue. So she opted for now to hover silently beside the platform, watching. Had Aela not been so vehement in her attempts at atonement, Teegan might have given the girl a short, compulsory greeting, but as it was, Teegan was compelled to stay out of the way and let Antaeus respond first.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cataclypsa
Apocalypse Alice

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

(`•.¸ Ϯrillian ηeriedyce¸.•´)
Youngest Niad Son

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Trillian kept to the bottom of the lake, unaware of the man sitting just inches away from the waters' edge reading a bit a literature. He had been lounging about in the silt speaking with the other sea critters and listening to the secrets they had to tell. Though many would think this as uninteresting, he found their world completely unique from his and was hung on every world they blubbed. No one ever knew the reasoning behind his relationship with the fish and other sea critters, but they never thought to question it. It was normal for a Niad to take interest in the sea life around them but no one had ever taken it to the extent that Trillian had. He was perfectly content where he was and doing what he was doing when a small guppy came racing down to their little meeting of sorts. The small scaled critter spoke quickly to Trillian of granny smith and a keeper sitting at the edge. Were they waiting for Trillian to surface so they could speak? There really was only one way to find out for sure.

Trillian pushed off of the muck and floated his way back to the surface, not needing to click at all to know when the surface would be near. While it wasn't a mile deep lake, it was deep enough to be hidden and to fully see around him in the scope his sonar allowed him to. The merman broke through the surface silently and made his way to the side where he could hear the grumblings of Cinead and the soft hissing of Granny Smith. The black haired boy scuttled up the shallow end, resting comfortably on his stomach. He was looking in the direction of Cinead, staying silent for just a few moments more. His gossamer fin flapped lazily in the shallow water as he wondered why the butler would be all the way out here.

You're the head butler and are resting outside near a lake, far from the castle no less. Don't you have things to buttle? Trillian stated simply. The statement had come out much more rude than he had expected so he cleared his throat, ready to remedy the situation. That is to say, is today your day off? Or are you simply trying to get away from duties? The lack of interaction the young prince had with other people really was starting to show. For many years all he had had was his sister to keep him company and the ocean animals. He never found time for dull conversations. Many people didn't care about him and would drone on about their days or how beautiful the kingdom was. Never once did they try and speak with the prince to get to know his interests. Not to mention the overbearing nature of the servants at home frustrated him. Couldn't they just leave him alone? No matter, he was gone now and had just that.

I'm sorry. I'm being terribly rude. I don't mean any offense if I've caused it. I'm just curious is all. Trillian's fins started to take the color of his flesh, yet the scales were still there and his bottom half was still in merman form. The dry air combined with the lapping water confused his body a bit. Trillian didn't mind this though as he knew that the form he was in now would stay this way so long as there was water near him.

”Nanuk DuNord”

””

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

OOC:derp derp Where I’m atA lake ThinkingWhat is a butler doing way out here Feeling intrigued

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image
Mikhail in the days after his brother’s death had spent much of his time keeping a close eye on his siblings and when he wasn’t with them he would slip money to maids to be certain that someone was within ear shot of his siblings at all times. He wouldn’t lose another not when he’d only just found them. Though in the evenings Aela was never far from him and he was grateful for her company, to see that she was seeking him out gave him hope. She was slowly getting use to her larger wings and it brought a small smile to his face each time he saw them flutter with life. He was proud of her more than words could ever express.

When he wasn’t with his siblings he was with Amaryllis, their first few nights sleeping next to one another had been at the very least awkward till Amaryllis fell asleep and the tension waned from her body. Then he’d found her warming up to the idea of him holding her. He didn’t have the heart to tell her in those moments when a hush fell over the castle and he hovered in limbo, those quite moments when you just start to fall asleep and jerk away because you’re afraid—afraid of what the dream spirits will bring to you. He prayed and prayed each night before he slept that it would be a dreamless sleep. But often more times than not he was not gifted with such a kindness.

Instead he was thrusted back—the sound of bone meeting steel was always the first thing to come. The gritty sound, echoing in the darkness. Then the laughter, the taunting and he couldn’t quite figure out if it was him they were laughing at. But after that it became all to clear and he was screaming. The pain was white hot. Scorching every cell in his body. His wings were stretched out as far as they could go and they didn’t start at the base and cut. Oh no they were far too cruel, they’d mastered the art on how to deal with his kind to inflict the most pain. They would pluck away his midnight black feathers, gripping them by the handfuls and ripping them away. Giving little care of the skin that they took with them.

Pulling, jerking, tarring. They took every single one, till his wings were bare—only skin and bones. And then…then the cold fire of steal slicked away but not at the base. Oh no that would be to kind. They pulled the wings back binding them together and they hacked away inch by slow inch, foot by agonizing foot. Cauterizing in between to staunch the bleeding, they couldn’t have him dying after all. Sawing away at his wings until there was nothing but twin stubs protruding from his back.

And Mikhail relived the horror with each dream he had and on those nights he couldn’t help but scream; sometimes only in his head where no one could hear him but other times the cries were too much to be contain to his body and they billowed from his throat and chest like a wounded animal. This happened on the fourth night. He’d flung himself forward, tarring himself away from Amaryllis and launching off of the bed. He could still hear them, feel them hacking mindlessly away at what was left of his wings. He’d been ready to fight them off but when greeted only by the silence of the chamber, his heavy breathing and Amaryllis’ worry he’d felt ashamed.

He’d barely known his bride and here he was—panting, drenched head to toe in sweat and filled with such an intense sense of dread and shame that all he’d been able to do was stare at her. To her credit she didn’t not shy away and much like the wounded animal he was she coaxed him back to bed and encompassed him with her warmth, her compassion. She held him, and he’d let her and for the first time since meeting the emerald haired woman he felt a deep stem of affection for her. Blooming like a shy bud that would only grow with time.

He was thankful for her and found that perhaps since first arriving here that the marriage between them would be more than a diplomatic move—perhaps he could hope for more? He’d never thought himself the marrying kind, the closest he’d ever come to love for a woman was with Morgathia. Their time had been brief and she’d taken a boy to her bed but only a man left. She’d shown him how to rouse a woman’s affections, where to touch—kiss, tease. How to heighten his lovers pleasures till she was a mewling kitten begging for more. He’d soaked it all up. He felt a great affection for the Nymph Crone but it went no further than that.

Yet maybe…maybe Amaryllis…maybe there could be something beyond duty.

Now however as the Prince stood upon his balcony, his mind turning over the events since his arrival he tipped his head back and peered up at the sky. His hand rose, shielding away some of the sunlight from blinding him but between his spread finger tips was only the purest blue that the heavens could provide. How long had it been since he’d flown? Ten long days and the tension in his body was like the ache left behind by a lovers embrace. Just begging for release. He sighed lowered his hand to his side and pulled at the hem of his cotton shirt tugging it over his head he tossed it to the side. Throwing it easily to drape over the railing before he flexed his strong back muscles and felt the warmth of magic swell there.

Glowing golden wings of pure energy sprung from the tattoos. They hummed, vibrating, golden bands of electricity danced with in them. He stretched them wide and glanced over his shoulders at their beauty. If only there was substance to their form. A sad smile touched his lips as he turned his head and looked back toward the sky before he jumped onto the railings edge perching their only a moment before he kicked off and he was falling. His wings tucked back against his back as the ground rose up to meet him and just before he hit he extended the magical wings and was jerked back from the ground and with one mighty beat of them, took off into the sky.

He released a whoop as he soared above the clouds and dipped into them, with arms spread wide. He spun, taking some of the cloud with him as he dove below it. Looking down upon the world below, it almost felt like home. There was nothing in the world that compared to flight. The warm beams of the sun bathed his form, licking along ivory skin and honed muscle. He swooped, he looped, he barrel rolled—the clouds were his play ground. His home and with another shout he released a mighty bolt of electricity that parted the clouds and made a mighty boom that echoed throughout Antioch.

Stopping, Mikhail’s mighty wings flapping lazily behind him to keep him stationary, he looked toward his hand and within his palm a glowing ball formed. It jumped leapt eagerly between his fingertips, forming an unstable mass that grew. The light crackled, eliminating his eyes before he lifted his gaze and shot the ball of energy through the clouds once more. Another crackle reverberated in the heavens. A slow smile curved his mouth before he kicked off with his legs and shot once more going as high as he could go into the deep blue sky. It was the most alive he’d felt in a long, long time.

--

Mikhail dropped down in through the trees with his magical wings wrapped around his body. Even if they weren’t real they gave the illusion that for a time he wasn’t half a cherub. When his feet hit the ground with a soft thud he opened his eyes and there before him with a beam of sun illuminating ever inch of her lush figure was—Amaryllis. His breath hitched, his eyes roamed unabashedly along her figure and shapely bottom. They widened for a moment at the sight that was to be his wife. Her back was to him and for the moment she was unaware that he was near—perhaps he could take back to the sky and she wouldn’t be the wise? He contemplated it for a moment but what if another were to come across her in her current state.

A low growl rumbled in his chest at the thought and his mood blackened. The thought of another seeing her in such a state bothered him in ways that he hadn’t thought possible. Even if it was a necessity to her she was fare to comely to strut about without a stitch on. He felt the need then in that moment to whisk her away and hide her from the world, the feeling so strong in his chest that the air around him began to crackle with little flickering of electricity.

“My Lady.” He uttered. His golden wings shifting out toward his side, before folding against his back. “While I do admire your beauty, Amaryllis I must confess if another was to see you in such a state I would not be a happy man.” Though he was quite serious, he flashed her a teasing smirk. “I have killed men for far less, my lady.” Onyx pools once more roamed her lithe figure possessively before rising to meet her gaze. “Only your husband should be gifted with such a sight and as I am to be that man I must insist upon it.”

where;; Gardens xxx with;;Da Wife Ta Be

ooc;;

Tipsy Streaker

User Image
User Image

The last ten days had been anything but uneventful. She had expected coming to Antioch to be quite tumultuous, and indeed her expectations had come to pass. Not only did she feel for the Cherubs for losing one of their own, but word had spread that two others had fled from their duties and skirted their responsibilities as royals of their respective nations. It was a great blow to Maryl's pride to hear that her very own sister, Ivy, had decided to abandon the treaty and go against the wishes of not only their parents but of her siblings and run away. Rumors were circulating that she'd run off with the eldest Prince of the Niads, Caspian. For such a thing to happen, Maryl took it as if it were personal, and felt ashamed for her family.

As a response to such news, Maryl wanted to prove just how committed she was to fulfilling this treaty, and was determined to set a good example. With everything else on her shoulders, she also made it a point to keep a closer eye on Lucas and Percy. They did speak often with each other, but she paid careful attention to their whereabouts when she was not around them. All this in addition to wanting to help in any way with Mikhail and his siblings, she was feeling quite stressed. To relieve it, she'd taken to wandering the grounds, conversing with the many flora that lived there.

During these past few days, she had begun feeling more comfortable around her betrothed, especially at night. Sharing chambers was never an issue, but sharing a bed was something she was unaccustomed to and it took her some effort each night to calm herself enough to sleep. Some of their nights were disturbed by haunted dreams, of which woke Mikhail in fits and fear. The fourth night was when her betrothed flung himself from their bed, startling Maryl enough to find herself on the verge of screaming. After a few moments, when she'd made sense of the situation, she somehow managed to get him back into bed. She did not wish to pry, but there was obviously something in his past that still preyed on his mind like a dark shadow, and she hoped someday he'd be able to tell her about it. She'd asked only once what it was he dreamt of, and he was hesitant to say, and so she'd kept herself from asking again. That night she'd held him and wrapped them both in a protective cloak of vines, her own energy seeping through them warming Maryl and Mikhail enough even without blankets. It was that night she felt she'd passed a certain line, one that separated royal duties with personal feelings, and she became a bit confused. Besides her siblings, there was nobody with which she'd crossed that line before, and even with her parents she stayed strictly on the side she was most familiar with. There were no personal feeling involved, at least none that were very strong. So why was it she cared so deeply about this Cherubs well-being?

Today, however, was a beautiful day, and she'd risen in time to soak in the sunrise before the rest of the royals went down to the dining hall for their breakfasts. She'd spent much of the day with Mikhail, and in turn Aela, who had taken to following her elder brother around quite often. She found it endearing, and Aela's growth was quite impressive. Now however, Maryl found herself alone, with nothing but the chit-chat of the grass and flowers and trees to keep her company.

Sunbathing was easily the best way for her to relax, though proper public decency mandated she tried to do it in a place with little attention. She'd found a special little nook a bit far from the castle walls that was almost completely surrounded by thick bushes and grass, a large stone settled into the earth below a towering Visca Tree, the fragrant sap covering it's trunk giving off a pleasant scent of citrus and spice. She wore nothing but her radiant skin, warmed by the rays of the afternoon sun, an ethereal glow being emitted from her body. The grasses around her feet seemed to writhe and flourish with her touch and the hairs on her head mingled with the leaves of the trees capable of reaching them. She had a contented smile on her face as she listened to the murmuring of the Visca Tree, her hand cupping the end of a branch covered with it's deep green fur-covered leaves, holding it close to her ear.

Then the silence was interrupted with a familiar voice, and she glanced over her shoulder to settle her gaze on Mikhail. Her lips spread to show white teeth as her smile grew from his words. "Jealousy is unbecoming of a noble, and I have no doubt you've killed many a men in your day. Such has been the history of our nations," she said, turning to face him completely as she waved her hand gently above her head to untangle her locks from the branches. "However, I know that our customs differ, and it is for that reason I've come so far from the eyes of others to enjoy my dinner."

As she began to walk toward him, around each of her steps erupted a plethora of color, flowers and grasses responding to her power. Growing up as a Nymph, she was unashamed of her body, and as she'd just explained she merely hid herself under clothes as a polite necessity. Of course, even among Nymphs, she'd been on the receiving end of compliments on many occasions. Her body was curvy and elegant, and now that she was naked her hips swayed enticingly as she walked, which was often hidden because of her choice in loose clothing.

As she approached him, the energy that emanated from his electricity put goosebumps on her skin, and she gave him a smirk. "Does it bother you, Mikhail? I can cover myself if you'd like." It wasn't often she got to be playful, and for some reason today she felt especially so. Perhaps it was the seclusion of this place, or the fact she'd indulged in quite a bit of sun today. Either way, she felt good. Despite all that's happened, for just these few moments she felt relaxed. As she stood in front of him, vines had begun reaching from a nearby tree toward Maryl, one that was behind her betrothed. As it grew, it touched and slithered up Mikhail's back and over his shoulder to the hand she'd stretched out toward him. It wrapped itself around her wrist before she chuckled at his reaction, swiftly moving around him toward the tree the vine came from. It took only a few moments to cover the more important bits of her body with leaves and vines before she was decent. Turning once more to face Mikhail, she pushed a piece of stray emerald behind her ear.

"Have you been flying?" she asked then, eyeing his golden wings with curiosity. "I'd heard a thunderstorm brewing earlier, but there was barely a cloud in the sky. Was it you causing such a fuss up there?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: Castle Grounds
With:Mikhail
Song of the Day: Loengrinn* - Moments of Happiness
Currently Wearing: Her birthday suit
There's a game,
That I play.
There are rules,
I had to break.

User Image

Maelthra Faern

Now this, all of this, brought back devious memories. Becoming a Keeper was a tremendous honor, and came with a great deal of responsibility. However, this also came at a cost. As with many, overcoming ones self for the good of all was one of the biggest challenges. With Maelthra specifically, it was curbing his naturally flirtatious habits. Such conduct was very unbecoming of a Keeper, and could come with great consequence if one was caught.

If one was caught, however, was the key phrase there.

Maelthra couldn't hide the near sinister smirk growing upon his lips. It had been so very long since he could let loose like this and actually enjoy the company of another woman. Of course, knowing Maelthra, he had to do so at possibly one of the worst possible times with one of the worst possible choices for company. Not that he would complain in the least about the choice of company, it's just that, somewhere in the back of his mind, he could see the charges compounding by the second. But somewhere, deeper inside, it only served to add to his delight. The risk of extreme punishment only made the fruit at the end that much sweeter.

"It's my pleasure to assist you Kailani. I'm used to the stress believe it or not. We Keepers are quite renowned for our Stamina. Able to keep going for days and days." He gave a sly wink as he spoke, playing careful to not add too much desire to the tone. However, as the blush appeared on her skin and she shot him a look from the corner of her eyes, that would prove to become much more difficult. 'Lady, if only you knew. I could have these pants off in a moment's notice.' He thought to himself, chuckling. "Oh, but of course m'lady. I'm nothing if not a gentleman." Maelthra grew quieter, leaning into her ear. "However, it's also the role of the gentleman to give a lady-" he paused, squeezing her hips as she pulled close "-whatever she might need." The game was obvious to the both of them, from what Maelthra could tell. But what fun was it if you didn't play?

Her moans of pleasure only served to further reduce his dwindling reasoning. All this, just for information on a couple royals? That was new. But, who was he to complain. Especially in such a compromising position. He thought for a moment, contemplating what information actually mattered regarding both Elder princes. "Hm. Fortunately for you I stay very up to date on the profiles we have for everyone who comes to the castle. As far as your betrothed goes, Prince Lucas is a man who had to grow up fast. Responsibility wasn't always his strong suit it seems. Used to be quite the little trouble-making ladies man. Then one day, something happened and he changed. Grew up. Started taking things much more seriously, from what we've been told." He paused, reciting the words almost as if reading from a file before him. Yet despite the small speech, his hands never stopped moving, his mind still fixated on the lovely Niad before him. "The only thing you'll want to watch out for out of him is his ability to move the very earth around you. He can move a lot of earth, very quickly. Something that could be very problematic to someone not paying close attention."

"Now Cygnus on the other hand, is a much different story. The elder Prince Iblisanza seems fixated on perfection of self in all forms. Anything he does is for him or his family, first and foremost. It's best to keep that in mind when dealing with any and all of the Iblisanza family, to be perfectly honest. His powers, though, are a bit trickier to deal with. He can use fire extremely well, as many a person would expect. The problem many foes have faced, it seems, is the fact that he appears to be able to become one with the flames and pull himself from beyond the brink of death to perfect or near-perfect health. Now, assuming such claims are even true, how far this can go or what burdens he must undergo to maintain this ability?" Maelthra simply shrugged, as if indifferent to the marvelous trait. "Who can say."

It was then, however, that his smile of polite professionalism turned into a smirk dripping with devious intent. Just as Kailani had wrapped her tail around him to pull him closer, he took hold of her hips to pull himself flush against the seductive Niad. Lips pressed against her soft neck in light kisses from her shoulder to her ear, then continued in a deeper tone of voice. "However, neither man is without their weakness. A Nymph, any Nymph, will burn just as easily as tender for a fire. Imps, as you might have guessed, have the opposite problem. Stick them in a cold environment, rob them of their precious heat, and they'll freeze faster than still water in the arctic. Should either of them become a serious problem, or anyone else within the grounds of Antioch, we have defenses well in place all throughout the grounds. They're capable of anything from scorch the deepest ocean to a smoldering wasteland, to freeze the heart of a volcano into a river of solid ice." Maelthra turned to the other side of her openly exposed neck and quickly nipped at the skin. "And that's not even including what we Keepers ourselves can do."

Maelthra could feel the heat within his body slowly rise. His impish tendencies were certainly starting to rise to the surface. Now whether he simply did not notice or did not care was debatable. The small wave splashed upon the two of them, sending them a bit further into the lake itself. Maelthra simply shoulder checked it, keeping the Niad pulled close. "Oh is it?" he said in an almost sinister voice. This time his hand snaked up and took a handful of her hair at the scalp, pulling her head back as he assaulted her neck in kisses.

Where: Outside Castle Antioch - Lake on the Grounds
With: Kailani, the Sea Temptress
OOC: I'm not really a fan of this post. But it's out. Any problems, let me know and I'll rewrite it.
Music: Haelstorm - I Get Off

User Image

There's mistakes,
That I made.
But I made them my way.

Cataclypsa

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image

MOOD...Confident, as ever.
                                                                  LOCATION... In the Study
                                                                  COMPANY...Vermilion, Zane, Zephyra, Cascade, Bo, Logan
                                                                  OOC...It's gettin hot in hurrr

Ah, introductions. They were always Cygnus' strong suit, if he thought so himself. Standing up from the chair on his side of the study, he strode to the center of the room, running a hand through his golden hair to get it out of his eyes. He stopped close to where Lily sat on the table, and gave her a gracious bow, bending slightly at the hips. He stood by the table yet remained standing, not leaning on the table. He paused for a few moments, eyes scanning each of the Royals standing in the room with varying degrees of concentration. He merely glanced over Zephyra and Cascade, having been acquainted with them already during his time there. His eyes rested on Logan for a moment, his hard golden eyes softening momentarily. It was no secret that he had a soft spot for his dear younger brother. His weakness, usually something that he found distasteful in others, is what made him so endeared to Logan.

His eyes then moved on to the new Royals. Borealis, or Bo, as he overheard him introduce himself, stood there, having just kissed Cascade's hand. How romantic, he thought to himself, He must take after his older brother. His eyes lingered in the frail boy for a few moments before moving on to Lily, who sat on the table next to him. He couldn't deny the fact that he wanted to sink his teeth into her dark, dirt-stained skin, but at the same time he wanted to indulge in other parts of her as well, feasting in different areas. His glimmering golden eyes then moved onto the final Royal in the room, Zane. He couldn't deny the energy that the man had inside him, leather and chains and all. He felt a quickness come to his breath ever so slightly as his thoughts took him back. Back to a time that he had not shared with anyone else.

Somewhere in the outskirts of the land surrounding Ignatior, there lies a small cluster of buildings. From the outside it seemed rather ordinary, no flashing lights or anything to distinguish it from the surrounding countryside. However, the buildings housed a rather dark and sultry secret. Dubbed 'The Hole', beneath the small group of buildings was a huge hole bored deep into the earth. Going down for almost half a mile beneath the surface, The Hole was a menagerie of different shops and lounges, all catering to a very specific set of pleasures, needs, and wants. Here is where we find the most unlikely of patrons.

Cygnus Iblisanza laid upon the pillows in the darkened room, a steady stream of smoke rising from the pipe resting between his lips. "I've told you, darling, I can't be burned." he said, rather matter-of-factly, to the naked Niad girl laid next to him. In her hand was a candle, from which she had been pouring the melted wax onto his chest.The wax, instead of cooling, was instead staying liquefied and running off onto the pillows surrounding them. She emitted a small giggle and put the candle away. On his other said laid an Imp girl, her long, deep red hair covering her body in all the best ways. Without any warning or hesitation, the Imp reached over and bit Cygnus square on the chest, her sharp teeth matching Cygnus' own. This elicited a small jump from the Prince, which in turn resulted in an eruption of giggles from both girls. This made Cygnus literally spark with something akin to irritation and he sat up from the pillows. He stood up and turned to face the girls who now huddled together on the pillows. He tilted his head, the pipe still in his mouth. He looked down to his chest and saw the bite mark, and the small drop of blood running from it.

This made him smile, as he reached up with one hand and took the pipe out of his mouth. The other hand went to the blood and wiped it up onto one finger, which he held in front of his face almost fascinated. "It's been so long since I've seen my own blood. This is what it feels like to be normal, I suppose." he said, as he stuck the finger in his mouth and licked the red substance off of it. There was a few moments of silence after he uttered the words, as the girls looked at him, a tinge of fear in their eyes. The Niad girl had the helpless look of fear to her, which he relished, but the Imp, the Imp looked almost defiantly fearful. And that was what he craved. He put the pipe down on a nearby table and reached down with both hands and began undoing his belt. This made the girls emit what sounded like whimpers of both fear and pleasure, as he slid off his belt and took it in his hands. He reached down and grabbed the Imp girl by the arm and dragged her up towards him, and began binding her hands behind her back with the belt. "Now I will teach you what it is like to be owned." he said in a growl. He began untying the laces on his pants when the curtain to the small alcove opened, and three figures appeared. One of them being the slender Imp woman that ran the place, her bright red hair tied in a neat bun. "Lord Dragon, I brought these two for you, as requested." she said, then backed her way out of the alcove, closing the curtain again.

There stood two men, one a tall slender Niad, have of his head of jet black hair shaved, the other long. The other was an Imp, with a half of his head shaved as well, into an intricate pattern, the other half left long, dyed a bright red. Cygnus eyed them up and down, stepping back from the backside of the Imp girl, hand still clenched on the belt binding her hands. His gaze dissected them for a few moments longer before his sharp teeth bared in a devilish smile. "Perfect. Let's get to work."

Back in the present, Cygnus found himself staring overlong at Zane, and blinked his eyes away. That would be a problem for another time. He donned a wide smile and cast his gaze around the whole room once more, and gave another bow, giving a flourish of his hand, "I, as some of you know, am Cygnus Iblisanza, heir to the throne of Ignatior." he said, straightening back up and putting his hands into his pockets.

User Image

User Image
User Image

Antaeus felt his one arm be clutched. A soft apologetic tone filled the air. The Groundskeeper froze, understanding it to be one voice.

This is it. This is the part where I die.

At first the fluff cherub had flapped toward him erratically, hitting his arm a bit when Teegan had returned. He would have had a sassy comment to say back, but instead, he thought of perhaps letting the girl heat up in some of the patches more. Now that the idea of a fire yard had entered the Groundskeepers mind, he would stop at nothing until it was done. That is, until a little fluff cherub held onto his arm, and probably would murder him now. But as he began to listen to the banshee cherub's words, he realized that somehow, in ten days, she had morphed back into the fluffy cherub that he had met at the dinner. This was a development that he was not expecting. At least Maelthra and Cinaed know to inform the kings and queens that I want them to lower me into my grave, so then they can let me down one last time.

The Groundskeeper looked into the eyes of the fluff cherub, and he ran a hand through the black tendrils. "Princess Aela I--" he wasn't sure how quite to respond. With the wall completely down due to his excitement for planting new specimens, he was at a bit of a loss. He tried to keep a calm composure. "Really there isn't a need for--" her apology was filled with regret, her large wings flickering behind her. Antaeus looked over to his side now, spotting Teegan, and it was then that he realized what situation he was actually in. He finally looked back down at Aela. "The apology is well noted Princess Aela, however, rash actions make for strained international relations" and executed royals, "But... I shall choose to turn the other cheek, as is my job as a keeper. "

She's so adorable... Antaeus felt the wall finally crack, a hot pink blush going across his pale features, and his green eyes seem more intensified as a result. "Perhaps you would like to join Teegan and I in themakingofthefireyard?!" he said a bit shrilly, trying to keep his composure. "Hello Teegan! Again! Perhaps you would agree that she should be forgiven?!" he tried to reason with Teegan now, the wall had sprung a leak. And by a leak, it was more of a dam at this point. Really, the groundskeeper had too much of a day to be dealing with this now. But all he could think of was how he wanted to cuddle the cherub. He would not give in. He would NOT break a treaty. "OR PERHAPS I SHOULD MAYBE GO TEND TO THE CUTE- I MEAN THE PETUNIAS. SHOULD EITHER OF YOU WISH TO JOIN ME THAT WOULD BE FINE. BUT I SHALL MAKE MY WAY OVER THERE. YES. NOW." It was almost too much, no, it was too much. If the feathery maiden chose to do anything else cute. Perhaps he wasn't out of the woods quite yet.

With that, the Satyr hopped back down from his perch and went towards where Teegan had just charred. He took one look at Teegan, the view of the mech suit caused Antaeus to bite his lip as he ogled her hovering in the air, and thus, made his way towards the ashen grounds.

Where am I:Right outside the Grand Room, up on a lil platform above the deck. Then, walking towards the new fire yard

Who am I with?:Teegs and Aela

Wearing: Robes in the picture with black tunic and black capri like pants underneath the robes.

OOC: Ant is geeking out and it's adorbs.

User Image
User Image

Ahh yes, he's playing this game as well.

Kailani was no idiot. She herself could feel his responses, quite literally on her neck. But it didn't matter where the response came from. To her, any information was key information. Whispered words and a soft grip on her hips gave her the confirmation she needed. "Whatever I need? You shouldn't spoil me, or else I'd start to expect no less of a Cherub, Maelthra." she teased softly

The first bit of information was about her betrothed, Lucas. His explanation shed some more light on her betrothed. As well as his power. She had been aware he could move the earth, but to what extent she hadn't been sure about. Now at least she had an advantage on him. He may have had the brute force, but she was quick, fast on her feet and fins. Her mind then shifted on his old persona then. Her husband to be, a reformed prince no less. This would prove to be very interesting. Now that she thought of it, a lot of his mannerisms began to make a bit more sense. Offering her up to the lightning, threatening to eat her, and yet at the same time, holding her close when it stormed, pinning her down as he kissed her after a spite. "Hopefully he will be done growing up soon. But then again, perhaps there is more to him than I thought."Then, the topic shifted to his answer on Cygnus. "A family man you say? I haven't seen him with his family, so I haven't a clue. But those powers of his are quite... marvelous, if such is the case."

Now, if family would be an issue, then Kailani knew that she would need to somehow warm up to the imps. Cygnus had played along in the hunt, something that she actually enjoyed. But still, she hadn't been impressed by what she had seen since what tranpired almost two weeks beforehand. If what Maeltrha said was true, however, that would pique her interest. Likewise, she would't mind seeing the full extent of her betrothed's abilities.

Being pulled flush to him, Kailani could feel the heat between the two of them. Now, she felt still in control but his kisses even felt... heated? This wasn't the heat that arose from a game that lovers often played, it felt like literal heat, similar to Cygnus. However, she paid no mind to it, enjoying his warmth regardless. "It's good to know that Antioch has these... defenses. I would love to know more about them, if I am allowed to know. After all, " teal eyes shot down at Maeltha's hands roaming. It was a risk she was willing to take to get the information she wanted. "Perhaps you can clue me in... what can the keepers do Maelthra that us royals cannot?" she purred. "It sounds like a lot of interesting information. "

She started to feel even more heat now, but she watched as they were pulled into the water more. Her head jerked to the side as she kept her composure. These moments were the most critical. Everything planned, and everything calculated. It was in these moments that she was about to ask her next question. "Yes... after all, there's no rest for the wicked...right?" she whispered out. But in those moments she would try to pull him deeper into the waters, trying to sink them. She reached her arms behind her, gripping at the back of his head. But it was then that something happened that was entirely different. Something that would conflict the Siren for awhile afterwards.

The first was that for a moment, feeling the heat from the Castle Keeper, she imagined first it was the literal furnace who gripped her close, who pulled her hair. Power, a dominate mate, a match for the Siren that she contended, and it was then a full blush filled her face, her skin sensitive. But then, deeper tones and a sinister voice ripped her mind away from the Imp Prince, and now she thought of the smell of willow and earth. The visage of blue eyes looking at her, fiery red hair, a firm grip. It was with this moment that a cry of need escaped her lips. But as it did, her piercing teal eyes focused. What even is happening to me?! Why did that happen of all times?? And for that animal of a nymph and that stupid human oven--! Kailani then began to wrap her tailfin around Maelthra, the strength showing as she began to sink the both of them. she would squirm against him, all a part of the game now, but also to test this man's strength before she would finally spit him out the waters, just as she had before.

₩нεґ℮ ℑ Ѧღ: Out on the grounds, in the large lake.
                                                  ₩ℌø Ѧღ Ї Шїтℌ: Alone
                                                  Ѻʊт Ѻḟ тнε Çðñ¢h §hêll (ϴѺ℃):
                                                  ѕιяєη'ѕ $øᾔℊ øḟ †hê Ðå¥: Goodies - Ciara
                                                  ωєαяιηg: Nothing, in aquatic form

pink3rly's Partner

Garbage Trash

User Image
                    where run run running around! Dining Hall, grounds, lake, Dining Hall ;;; who: Lucas → Trillian & Cináed → Lucas again
                    wearing: classy but casual ;;; feeling: PANIC, no wait i can help, NO WAIT PANIC ;;; ooc: n/a

So Lily was here! Percy looked around as if Lucas’ confirmation of their sister’s arrival would have made the small Nymph girl spontaneously appear in the room. Alas, she did no such thing, so Percy pouted a bit when he glanced once more at his big brother. Apparently, though, Lily was not the only newcomer of interest. Another Niad? Wel then he couldn’t be so bad, could he? Not if he was related to Kailani and Cascade and Trillian; they were all pretty cool. So at Lucas’s warning about the new Niad, Percy only gave a shrug and said, “I’m sure he’s fine, Luke. You’ve just gotta give him a chance.”

The conversation stayed on the subject of Niads, and Percy was just getting ready to make some comment or another about Kai—but before he could utter a single word, Lucas was yelping and dropping his glass of milk. The sharp sound caused percy to jump a bit and look over with wide eyes, confused about why milk had startled his big, bad brother so much. It took a moment before Percy could put the pieces of the puzzle together: the way Lucas was leaning over his thighs in pain, the small puddles of milk on the table that were smoking. Wait, was that milk… boiling? And it was… now soaking Lucas’ upper thighs and… uh oh.

Percy flew to his feet before his brain could catch up. Luke-why-were-you-drinking-boiling-hot-milk-anyway like-seriously-how-dumb-can-you-get what-the-hell-dude!” came Percy’s oh-so-elegant response to the situation. The alarm and panic were enough to make his voice go a mile a minute, and he was pacing quickly back and forth a bit, practically scampering around, unsure of how to help.

Aloe! Or Keepers! Yes! There was some way Percy could help! “Right! I’ll be back!” he declared and then sprinted out of the dining hall. Through the grand entryway he ran, barely pausing to get his bearings before he was running to and out of the front doors of the castle. This was the way Maelthra had been going, right? So percy’s long legs did not slow their pace as he leapt down the front stairs and across the grounds. Unfortunately, he had no idea where outside Maelthra had been going, so all Percy could do was sprint aimlessly around. By the time he finally saw figures near one of the lakes, even the skinny, athletic Nymph was out of breath.

“Hiya!” he gasped a greeting as he hastily approached the lake, stopping when he was near. Unfortunately, neither of the figures was Maelthra or Antaeus. One of the figures was Trillian, so Percy didn’t hesitate in saying a rushed but amiable, “Hi, Trillian.” And the other figure was… who was that? The man sitting next to the lake and reading a book was not someone Percy knew; he looked vaguely familiar, like maybe Percy had seen him once or twice in the last week, though he could not put a name to the face. “Hi,” he said anyway and stuck a hand out, moving a bit closer to Cináed, “I’m Percy!”

Yet before he could reach the head of security, a sound caught Percy’s attention, and he stopped so he could look down. Oh! He had almost stepped on Granny Smith, and… GRANNY SMITH. Not only was that snake better dressed than half the royals in the castle, but it knew the grounds better than all of them, too, because of the animal’s usual place around Antaeus’ neck. “Hey!” he exclaimed, very quickly forgetting about manners and introductions. “I need to borrow this snake!”

Crouching, Percy offered his arm to Granny Smith and said, “Hey buddy, I need your help!” Obligingly, Granny Smith hissed and slithered up Percy’s arm, which did not bother the Nymph in the slightest. On the contrary, he flashed the snake a smile as he stood. “Talk to you two later!” he said to Trillian and the Mystery Man before turning and running away from them. “Okay, Gran, I need you to direct me toward aloe plants…”

And Granny Smith did just that. The snake truly was amazingly intelligent; it was able to point its head in whatever direction Percy needed to run, and soon, Percy had an armful of aloe leaves, an armful of snake, and he was rushing back toward the castle. By the time he got to the dining hall once more, he was gasping in large breaths even as he tried to help triage Lucas’s burns, not minding that Granny Smith had slithered up to nestle comfortably around his neck and shoulders.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

EucalyptusCoral
Nanuk DuNord

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out