Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"Just do something your good at." He said, laughing a bit as he continued to work. "It dosent matter what you do, just dont make it worse." He said, laughing a little. "Im sure you could try fixing this a little bit. It wouldnt hurt."
User Image

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Lucinda batted lightly at Lucivar. "What are you talking about?" she meowed.
She smiled slyly at Hikaru. "But I'm only good at sleeeeeepiiiiing~"

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"I'd like to call bull on that Lucivar... Im sure you could find another hammer somewhere." He said, giving a small sigh as he looked at him. "Or are you just being a lazy bum?" He asked, laughing a bit as he went back to work.
User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

As Ryouko began reading the book of the father spirit's life, she almost gasped at one part, smacking her hand over her mouth quickly to muffle it out as she shoved the book under the rubble and turned back towards the group. Now I see why he was so protective of that book.. he wrote down every single detail.. even to the point where he had an unexpected affair that he regretted and never told his wife about.. She made a small grunt at the thought, it almost seemed like a drama movie. Calming down a bit, she decided she'd definitely have to read the rest of the book later, but for now she directed her attention to Lucivar, an eyebrow raised as she nodded in agreement to Lucinda's question directed to him. He definitely seemed a bit off.
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar looked over at Luci, then shook his head as he leaned up, got to his feet, then jumped down to the ground below. "It's nothing to worry about, I'm going to take a walk really quick." With that he headed into the forest, and far enough away he deemed it safe. There he took off his jacket and shirt, while grimacing in pain. Upon his back was a series of large scars, both burn, and sword. He let a hand fall on one, then rubbing it slightly he muttered a curse, "Damn, why won't they just stop hurting." With a sigh he dropped against a tree, and let his head fall into an open palm.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

Lucinda meowed after Lucivar as he left. "Lucivar...???" she said, unsure of whether or not she should go after him, but was slightly worried.
She glanced over at Hikaru and then stood up and jumped down to the ground and went in the direction of where Lucivar had gone. "Heyyy... Lucivar...?" she called out, looking for him.
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar looked up as he heard Luci calling, "Yeah..." he called back as he stood up, quickly pouring a bit of sake over his back, and wincing as it dug into the wounds, they were old, but still required some attention since they would never completely heal.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Hikaru gave a little sigh as he watched both of them walk off. He gave a small laugh before heading back to work. "Darn both of them..." He said, laughing a bit. "Well, this aint going to fix itself..."
User Image

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

Lucinda walked towards Lucivar's voice. She gasped when she saw him.
"OMIGOSH, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!" she exclaimed running over to him, "are you okay????!!!"
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar nodded, then smiled a perpetually empty smile as he corked the bottle, and paced on his clothing. "Yeah, this is all old news, nothing of importance." As the clothing was tugged back on, he fought back a stifled curse. He really didn't want people knowing about that, let alone what had happened, so when he turned back around he beamed the biggest smile he could, and put an arm around Luci, "So no worries little Kit-Monster!"

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

Lucinda tugged lightly at Lucivar's clothes that he had just put on.
"'No worries'??? How can I have no worries when I just saw that...what really happened...?" she said, licking his cheek as she continued with a softer tone,"and you know, Lucivar, Cheshire Cats heal a lot faster than humans do... and I could possibly help you heal up...."

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

Ryouko curiously watched as Lucinda went in search of Lucivar, wondering could've happened as she got up, glancing back at the pile of rubble she'd hidden the book under, taking note of it so she get the book later. "Well, the rest of the house isn't going to build itself, is it?" Ryouko called over to Hikaru, having found another hammer under a piece of counter. She stepped around the pieces Hikaru had already hammered together, grabbing a few boards and beginning to hammer in some nails. "You might not believe this, but I helped build the house my mother is living in. She couldn't afford to hire a whole crew, so I rounded up a little crew for her and my brother and I helped out.." Just talking about her mother made her wince a bit, but she shook it off and continued to hammer away.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"You mean someone else is going to help me out now?" He asked, laughing a bit as he worked again. "Anyways, interesting story. I thought of you more of a boxer then a builder, guess you cant know everyone from first glance." He said, laughing a bit as he nailed a board to the house.
User Image
User Image

Lucivar

Sighing heavily Lucivar sat against the tree again, "These scars are the result of me not being able to protect someone I cared for, that is also why they won't heal through any means." He looked up at Luci, his eyes slightly clouded. "They are the direct result of my mistakes, and so I carry them as that simple reminder...if you are going to protect someone, you must have the power to protect yourself." After that statement he stood up, and looked back up to the sky once more, "You know if back then I was as I am now, I could have protected her, time however is a very fickle mistress." He was smiling know albeit a hollow one, almost painful to watch, even more painful to wear. He had allowed himself to dredge up the past he had buried so hard under laughter, and playfulness. Almost an eternity of huge walls that were built up crumbled all at once, then were quickly starting to be pieced together again, however not as fast as he had hoped.

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

"You're not gonna get much done without some help," Ryouko noted with a sigh. "I guess so. I mean, I did help build the house and everything, but it was more from pity than choice.. plus I wasn't very good at it.." She admitted, standing on a pile of rubble to connect another board to the row Hikaru had started.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff