Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"Something tells me you still miss her." He said, sighing a bit as the spirit came back with anti-poroxide and some bandages. She also revealed herself to Ryouko, not noticing she did in her haste to patch Hikaru up. "Calm down, its not that bad..." He said as she already started treating the wounds. She gave him a look that literally said your lieing, then went back to patching him up.
User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

Ryouko narrowed her eyes at Hikaru's comment, but she just couldn't bring herself to deny it. Upon seeing the spirit reveal herself, Ryouko sat up in her chair a bit, looking surprised. "You're bleeding and yet you say it's not bad?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. "Hey, if the mother spirit of the house is still up and wandering, are the other family member's spirits still around too?"

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"Belive me, I've seen the worst way this could have gone." He said, flinching as she poured poroxide on his wounds. "This is just a scratch to that... and yes, they'll be around here and there. I dont know if you'll see them, but they'll walk around a bit." He said, sighing a bit. "The kids were in the guest room last I know..."
User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

Ryouko watched as the spirit cleaned Hikaru's wounds, looking a little more interested in it then an average person would be. "Then it looks like I know what to explore next. But I have this bad feeling they're going to mess with me.." She said, letting out a tired breath. "I know how children are, they're all the same in at least one way.."

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"They mess with everyone. Would you belive me if I told you they stole my mask and decided to put it on the roof of the mansion?" He said, laughing a bit. "Took me three hours to get it, and I swear they were having a blast from what happened." He said, sighing as the spirit put the bandages on. "Thanks." He said, looking at each one.
User Image

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Lucinda wrinkled her nose at the scent of blood from outside, through the still open window. She slinked over to the window and leaned out, looking from side to side as she sniffed the air warily.
'Hmm... this is the smell of... Kitsune blood...??' she thought.
Lucinda narrowed her eyes, hissing as she caught a faint whiff of wolf. She finally spotted Hikaru and Ryouko who were outside.
"HEYYYYYYYY, YOU GUYS OKAY???? I SMELLED BLOOD," Lucinda called out loudly to them.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"Its fine." He said back to her, laughing a little. "Its just a scratch. Nothing that big." He added, looking at his wounds again. He really didnt think it was that much of a deal having a couple of scratches, but it seemed to be the opposite when it was in somoene elses view.
User Image

(OOC: Both Ryouko and Hikaru are inside. If I didnt clearly point that out, that is my bad ._.')

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

"Reeeeeaaaally?"
Lucinda said, bounding over to Hikaru, "so it doesn't hurt if I do this?" She poked his wound.
She made a face. "And plus, I smelled wolf..." She shuddered slightly.

((OOC: ohhhh... ^^"yea, i just reread it properly again... wait, where are they then...?))

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"Sonofa..." He took a breath, laughing a little. "Yes that hurts, but wouldnt it with all wounds?" He asked, looking at her for a second before sighing. "I assure you I'm fine. If I wasn't I'd probably be wolf chow. Thats what gave me this in the first place." He said, looking a little annoyed.
User Image

(OOC: They really just entered and sat down, so... I dont know really what to call it, the hallway?)

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

Ryouko snickered a little at Hikaru's reaction to Lucinda's poke of his wound. "Wouldn't it depend on how deep and thin the wound is~?" She pointed out before kicking off her shoes and somewhat curling up in the chair she was sitting in. She blinked at Hikaru, studying him closely: this was the first time she'd seen him annoyed and it was rather interesting.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

Lucinda giggled and said, "I do suppose you're right." Then she grimaced, not liking the image of 'wolf chow'.
"I hate wolves..." she muttered.

((OOC: okay... sorry took awhile to reply, was busy with something))

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"I only need one person to get me annoyed Ryouko, but thanks for the effort." He said, giving her an annoyed look as well, then standing up. "I'm going to head to the library. If anyone needs me, just go there." He said, walking down the hallway and entering the Library.
User Image

(OOC:Np. I was playing a game while I waited. :3)

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

"Okees, back to the library it is~"
Lucinda said, trailing after Hikaru. She meowed as she poked his wound again, more gently this time. "Sowwyyyy for poking you, you really okay?"

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"Again, Anything is better then dead. So im fine." He said, laughing a little as he looked through the books. "Wonder what I should read today..." He mumbled to himself before picking out a couple of books at random. "This should do..." He said, sitting down at a table and reading.
User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

"I'll be in the kitchen~" Ryouko stated before heading off to the kitchen and sliding inside with her socks. As soon as she walked in, her eyes seemed to automatically direct to what looked like a notebook on the counter. She approached it slowly, jumping suddenly when a knife suddenly rose on its own and headed straight toward her. The girl managed to duck just in time, the knife slamming into the opposite wall. "Okay okay you cranky spirits I won't touch it.." She grumbled, her eyes still lingering on the book.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff