Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my little place that I have set up. It is a typical bar with a big screen tv in one corner watching the sports channel. There are plenty of tables throughout the bar along with booths and of course the bar itself. There are also pool tables located on the opposite side of the building fromt the tv. This bar is equipped with the best stereo system in town. Just make requests to the DJ.

For right now.....my staff is not quite finished so bare with me and them.....I am currently hiring and if you do want to be part of my staff....PLEASE PM ME and I shall put you into the available slot.

Staff:

Owners:
- Ice Dawg
- Troggard

Head Barmaid:
- xRazettex (Incharge when Ice or Troggard is not in thread)

Bartenders:
- Nax4eva
- PiMpCeSS_00

Waitresses:
- aijinkyodai
-
-

Head Chef:
- Mallorys_SexAid

Cooks:
-
-

DJ:
- Troggard
-

Bouncers:
-
-

Rules:
1. No cybering
2. No magic
3. No fighting

If you start trouble within my bar......Troggard and I, as owners, reserve the right to kill you. If you are killed by us, you may no longer post here in this thread. You cannot counter this whatsoever. We are not trying to be gods but would like a peaceful bar.
*walks in* hello
"Welcome to the bar!"
Ice walks into his bar and takes a table near the tv so he can watch the Olympics.
Troggard gets up and walks over to where Bubble Love is. "So, what do you think of it so far? It's kinda small, but quaint."
Troggard
Troggard gets up and walks over to where Bubble Love is. "So, what do you think of it so far? It's kinda small, but quaint."

*looks around again* um well it looks good but not many people.
"True, but we've only been open for 5 minutes." He walks over and picks up a pool cue. "Up for a game of pool?"
*runs though the door*

"ICE! Hiya!"
xRazettex
*runs though the door*

"ICE! Hiya!"

"Hey Razette. Come join me."
Troggard
"True, but we've only been open for 5 minutes." He walks over and picks up a pool cue. "Up for a game of pool?"

*smiles* I'm not that good at it *watches*
Ice Dawg
xRazettex
*runs though the door*

"ICE! Hiya!"

"Hey Razettex. Come join me."

*walks over to ice and gives him a hug* "whats up?"
"Don't feel bad. I'm not too good either." With that, Troggard sets up the table and goes for the break. He scores an impressive break, pocketing three striped balls. "Well, it looks like I'm stripes." He then misses the next hit, not even comming close to any of the other balls.

"I told you I suck at this."
xRazettex
Ice Dawg
xRazettex
*runs though the door*

"ICE! Hiya!"

"Hey Razettex. Come join me."

*walks over to ice and gives him a hug* "whats up?"

"Not much. How about yourself?" He then walks over to the bar and brings back a bottle of vodka and a couple of glasses. He pours himself a round and asks, "You wanna shot?"
Troggard
"Don't feel bad. I'm not too good either." With that, Troggard sets up the table and goes for the break. He scores an impressive break, pocketing three striped balls. "Well, it looks like I'm stripes." He then misses the next hit, not even comming close to any of the other balls.

"I told you I suck at this."

*looks and giggles* trust me I couldn't even get one in if i tried.
Troggard turns around. "I'll take a shot! You know what I like." Before going over to Ice, Troggard looks at Bubble Love. "You want anything?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff