Return to the old ways?

What are the old ways? 0.4125 41.2% [ 33 ]
Wait, original HvM content? 0.2625 26.2% [ 21 ]
Stay as is. 0.325 32.5% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2879 2880 2881 > >> >>> »|

{{ Quick intro post and I'm out for the night. }}

The Black Knight

"W-we were sent to kill you," the man stuttered, backed against a tree. An open wound on his leg had severed the tendons, crippling him. He could only scramble backwards, his wide eyes never leaving the sword in front of him. It was almost beautiful as it reflected the moonlight. The scimitar grinned at the man, blood dripping from its edge.

"I know you were," the Black Knight replied, his face hidden in the shadows of his cloak. "You all are sent for the same reason." A quick swing removed the man's head from his body, sending it bouncing into the underbrush. The body fell to the ground, blood starting to ooze under a cedar tree. Looking up, the cloaked man saw two other assassins pinned to its trunk by crude stone axes. What his allies lacked in brains they made up for with brawns. With a grunt, he wiped away the excess blood on the dead man's shirt and sheathed his weapon.

Hearing rustling from behind, he turned to see two orcs emerge with another corpse, one carrying the upper torso while the other carried the legs. He grimaced slightly at their brutality, but simply said, "That'll do. From here on, I must go alone. Return to the war chief and tell him I'll return within the week." They nodded silently and retrieved their axes before stomping away.

Removing his cloak, Kaleb threw it over his assailant's corpse and walked in the opposite direction from his accomplices. The scars on his face gleamed in the moonlight, and he absently rubbed the burn that had claimed his left eye. It had been a clear night such as this when he lost his eye, along with his sanity. Assassins had been sent that time as well and dealt with in the same manner. He would not die by such petty means. Not Kaleb the Black Knight. Only the death of a god would be fitting; of that, he decided long ago.

Humming an old battle tune, he walked the dusty path leading from Karuru Forest to the Tsuki Mountains. It was a long journey ahead before he would reach the goblins in the mountains, but Kaleb was ready. It had been a long road to his revenge; a few more weeks meant nothing to him.

Bashful Raider

Astin rubbed her face to help herself wake up, and she watched out to sea. Queen Etah was forever sending her on missions. She could barely remember the next Adhean she had to murder to move up a rank. 'I'll get this one done quickly...' She thought to herself. 'So I can get back there and claim my next step.'
"Right." She nodded once and turned to the open country side. In the distance she could see little peaks, poking up from the earth. Mountains. They must be a while away. Her shoulders dropped. She'd need to find some sort of local to tell her where her mark resided, and she moved towards a leisure walking path leading into the woods.

((kk, I'll go now as well. ^^))
Ember walked around observing the area which was new. Many questions stood out in her mind, half of her was wondering why Chacane would make such a drastic jump when she already got so far with her other land and now she's just giving it up, the other part of her was wondering why she was not put in charge before Panther considering she had been here longer than him. She pouted after reading the rules but quickly got over it when she pulled a lollipop out of her pocket and put it in her mouth as she smiled. But new land meant new people she could play with and she liked that idea very much so. She pulled the red lollipop out of her mouth before twirling it in her fingers and putting it back in between her lips
((Chacane, you forgot me *stamps around*))

Demonic Sex Symbol

(open)Volrath was in his tower in his personale library reading through books of magic and of adventure, but each time a child or a family came in to the words, he rememberd his family and feared that if he was not there he could not protect them, He mummbles greatly and closes the book. He shakes his head for he was not ready to go back, He then opens up another book and began to read, this book had runes of a different couture, not human or demon but fare different. but he was able to read it through studdy.

(@Khaoticsin: )After a while Mont'ka finishes off his plate then took the water and just drank it before it stopped and drank the orange juice, for he belived in being hydrated. This took him about a few minuets then the stopped and leaned back on her gently in a teasing way as well as in content "well thank you for the hot meal and bed and massage, now I feel I am getting the short end of the stick. Is there any thing I could do to repay you? " He gently flexes showing off his tan body, as she commented his tan body.

(Holy cow!)Grimgor Gave a mighty battle cry as it started to bash at the front gates of a City, The city had wood wall surrounding it to keep it safe from out side monsters, the wood walls were about 50 feet fall and circled about the entire thing, on top of the towers were platforms for archers to shoot invaders but because of a small flaw in the gate making grimgor was out of sight but this did not help him for the town was aware of him as he bashed and thrashed at the gate with his ax and foot and fists. The gate was big but grimgor had not had war for a freakishly long time and this was getting on the nerves of the war lord. Drool would come out of his handing out mouth as he Rawred and battled cry to door. He knew he was going to get in but it only took time.

(New Character ) Verord, Left the mountains with his great sword hanging off of his back, even if he did not need it he found that it was better to get them a a rang then getting up close and personally. His armor was just a small comfort thing not really for protection, The mountains was a treacherous land, but could easily be tamed but there was not too many people to feed on for this vampire, For he he knew his place, He was here on this earth not to kill but to maintain control of the over population of creatures. for humans was not his only diet

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Quote:
"oh really,so i make you nervous?"she said while walking around him.As he got on his board Akira took two steps back."race?"Akira didn't really feel like racing.Shaking it of she smiled and got on her board.Watching him jet off,she blew wind into the sail like thing and speed up behind him."this time i wont let you win"she shouted and blew a stronger gust of wind which made her pass him.
(Akira's post. Look up a little)

Damn Kazuki thought seeing Akira pass by with such ease. Kazuki leant left and slowly turned on the sand till he was surfing on the board, but beneath the sand. The board slowly sank down and disappeared.Further ahead Kazuki burst out of the sand, board in tow, he put the board beneath him and started to surf again with a cocky smile. He made sure Akira couldn't see and spat out a mouthful of sand. Note to self, don't open mouth when under the sand.

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((awesomes i miss the old but -sighs- at least now you have control -huggles-))

Kit layed on the couch in chance's liveing room. She shiveringso much but yet was hot. Alice tryed helping her but didnt know what to do.

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Chacane walked down teh stairs checking on Kit. "Hey..." Gently sitting on teh edge of the couch next to her she smiled at Alice and then focused back on Kit. "You shouldn't be lying on the couch..." Chacane got up and gently picked up Kit in her arms making sure she was comfortable. "I'll take you to a spare room where you can rest Kit." She sighed. "What did you do to yourself?"

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kit smiled "thing is nothing beside pergnet" she giggled a bit before te aby kicked hurting she clunged at her tumy. Alice ran walked behind them. "Aunty Chacane is mommy Kit going to be ok and baby sister?" she asked. Alice was kits newly adopted child who was lift for her to care or but her parent died so Kit kept her as her own. Kit smiled at Alice

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Chacane gently lied Kit on teh bed and hten picked up Alice setting her to sit down beside Kit. "Yes she will be just fine. Just the little one wanting out soon. It gets cramped inside you know?" Chacane laughed softly. "How are the contractions Kit?"

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kit smiled a bit at alice and looked at chacane awnsering her "about every 15 - 20 minutes" she breathed a bit and tryed sitting up not likeing laying down. Alice hugged kit then chacane. "i"M going to get hot cocoa for us" she said running off before anyone can stop her.

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Chacane stacked a bunch of pillows behind Kit so she was able to recline. "Its getting close to time Kit, you know that." Chacane sighed. "Would you like me to call a friend who's experienced in this field? It'll take her maybe five to ten minutes to get here, depends how fast her teleportation spells are coming." Chacane said softly.

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kit nodded rbbing her tummy a bit. "yes please" she said hugging chacane crying sotly

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Chacane gently held Kit and then reached into her pocket, pulling out a necklace she twisted it until the locket snapped and the purple dust went flying out the window. After a while of waiting still holding Kit close, a large flash of purple light appeared in teh side of the room and there stood Hana.

Hana turned softly on her heels, almost as if she were floating. Folding her wings gently on her back she smiled. "Hello Lady Sandina and Madam Kit. You summoned me? Might I ask what for Lady Sandina?"

"Kit's pregnant, we need your expertise. You're the medic and you rule one of the cities that has the best medical facility besides the enchanted hot springs themselves." Chacane said looking over ot Hana. Chacane looked dead serious and Hana smiled and nodded.

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kit waved to hana a bit yawning but she was awake and bit her lip a bit as the baby kick harder. "owie Mamori" kit said out of no where "i guess that the babys name" she said e sread tring to cover it up with a smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff