Welcome to Gaia! ::

just your typical house ... with a pool in the back and all the drinks and food you can think of

::sits on couch waiting for people to come::
* Jumps through window shatering the glass holding a beer bottle* Sorry your dog atacked me when i stole its water bowl.... *falls back on lazy boy*
*walks in and spots two people and walks over* Hello
*walks in*nice house
A~Zell~A
* Jumps through window shatering the glass holding a beer bottle* Sorry your dog atacked me when i stole its water bowl.... *falls back on lazy boy*

wow, big wish list!!
*walks in slowly*
tell meif you have heard this song. sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chain excite me. so throw me down and chain me up and show me that you like me. has anyone heard that
to 00Gizmo: eek WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
00Gizmo
tell meif you have heard this song. sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chain excite me. so throw me down and chain me up and show me that you like me. has anyone heard that
WEEEEEEEEEE hi i havnt heard it but ive read it in a few siggys!!! whee
blueberry_bunny
to 00Gizmo: eek WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
what, its a song i heard, iand i wantedto know if anyone else has, sorry
Wiccan_Girl224
00Gizmo
havnt yet, but im still looking
blueberry_bunny
A~Zell~A

wow, big wish list!!

big hopes... sweatdrop
leaves ((have to... sweatdrop or i get kicked off the comp. stare ))
A~Zell~A
blueberry_bunny
A~Zell~A

wow, big wish list!!

big hopes... sweatdrop
Ive got 3 pairs of nightmare boots....... you can have 1 pair
00Gizmo
Wiccan_Girl224
00Gizmo
havnt yet, but im still looking
HEHE"HUGGLES HIM AND RUNS OFF SHOUTING "Im giving out free huggles!!!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out