Welcome to Gaia! ::

She checks her scedule again trying to find her classroom
*Gypsy leans against the lockers, watching the others go by. she doesnt seem lonely, but used to solitude. she doesnt care if shes late to her first class, she would get a bad rep soon enough. her opinions and knowledge usually irritated the teachers she tried to correct. raven hair swayed slightly as a breeze blew through the halls. she had on black strapper boots, or hooker boots as her mom called them, then black jeans and a red halter top that altogether complimented her body. her golden eyes swept the halls and she felt a pang of lonliness*
((hello? anyone here?))
*walks through the hallways looking around at the lockers and at some people. walks into the classroom and sits in the back*
*she shifts so that now her leg is up on the lockers.*
walks in hallway even tho his late looks around for his class playing with his yo-yo and listening to music. looks like avatar finds class enter and go to the back
*she still doesnt want to go to class, not looking forward to the rumors that would be started and being shunned.*
::Still mouthing the words to the song that came from her headphones, she took out a sketchbook from her bag and started to draw.:: "Eleka nahmen nahmen a tum a tum eleka nahmen. Eleka nahmen nahmen a tum a tum eleka...eleka...ugh...what good is this chanting? I don't even know what I'm reading. I don't even know what trick I ought to try. Fiyero, where are you? Already dead or bleeding? One more disaster I can add to my generous supply...? No good deed goes unpunished..."
listens to cdplayer in class room not paying attendtion but gets all the classwork done
((ugh, this is boring beyond belief. bye.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff