Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Devil Goddess Diva
Skitzoforce
Angel Devil Goddess Diva
Skitzoforce
Angel Devil Goddess Diva
Skitzoforce
Walks in and sees nothing but totla darkness, "This shouldn't be too hard."
He Begins searching the room using the force but finds it impossible, "darn they must have a few Ysmarri in this house well on to plan B.

bump eek "OUCH MY ****IN TOE!!!!!."

surprised He then beigins searching for anybodt that he can find, Listening for the slightest of noises.
**watches him silently, jumping as he walks past** sweatdrop gonk

surprised He turns around after hearing the slight noise of her jump back, "I can tell you are near by, and I will find you, but yu know that already, now you are merely toying with me, trying to play this out as long as possible.

3nodding I have to sat I like that quality. He then reaches out with his arms hoping to feel any variation in the air that could signal an object or body nearby.

**Angel turns into a small black fox, with silver eyes. She jumps off of the couch, and crawls underneath it** Not going to get me now, are you? Oops.. hehe. My bad....

He hears the noise and stoops over banging his head on the couches arm rolleyes Ouch that hurt well you sure are a sneaky little ninja

He then reaches his arm under the couch to search for the illusive participant.

mrgreen Now I've got you just whare I want you.

**Angel jumps through the couch, landing on his head** No, you don't! .:Grins:.

sweatdrop eek NO, NOT MY ONLY WEEKNESS, IT'S A BLACK FOX

Begins to run around tripping over stuff and banging into walls yelling.

YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!, GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!!!
knives hide in a closet:no one will find me here muhahaha
She rolls from her hiding spot and hits a pile of blankets. She pulls them over her head and snickers quietly.
Rip de Shadow
As she saw him turn around, she jumped behind him and held her hands over his eyes.
"And you don't know me.." she laughed.
AHHHH!!! IM BLIND AND I HAVE VOICED IN MY HEAD! ::runs around::
Rip was getting dragged around, and finally she hugged him to root in place.
"Stop running! Your going to kill someone! Maybe me!" she cried.
She crawled with the blankets on top of her and hits the closet with her head "ow......" she mutters softly as she rubs the bump
hehehehe i'm like a ninja hideing in the dark
Rip de Shadow
Rip was getting dragged around, and finally she hugged him to root in place.
"Stop running! Your going to kill someone! Maybe me!" she cried.
::He stopped:: eek only..it was only a person..::he turned around and wrapped his arms around her::..i found you!
Her eyes widened because she was getting hugged and she couldn't see his face.
Crap.
"And?"
Knives1870
hehehehe i'm like a ninja hideing in the dark
she runs into it again and hears the voice "oh, sorry!" she then tries to crawl away and runs inot the wall "ow!!"
hears the bang on the outside of the closet door uh oh
Rip de Shadow
Her eyes widened because she was getting hugged and she couldn't see his face.
Crap.
"And?"
iono..oo ::gets the flashlight from his pocket,shows his face:: Hi!
She tried again to move and ran into the wall again "Oww....." she put her head down and reached forward to feel where she was going.
opens the door and sees a person covered in blankets walking into things Knives grabs her and pulls her into the closet:::your going to attract the other players
Knives1870
opens the door and sees a person covered in blankets walking into things Knives grabs her and pulls her into the closet:::your going to attract the other players
she almost yelps but covers her mouth. "Sorry...." she mutters akwardly as she rubbs her head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff