Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

Between Samurai causing a commotion, and Inferno causing a scene Oni wasn't sure where to turn his attention to first. Perhaps the imp that released Inferno from the basement? No, that wouldn't do. He'd have wanted out of there too if he had been trapped with a drunken Inferno. Looking at Samurai a grin would spread over his face as he slipped his arm back around Kora.

"It's really none of your business what turns her on. Or are you just jealous that she's with me?"

Oni would focus in on the foul smelling thing in Samurai's mouth. No not his tongue. The cigarette. A semi-transparent cube would appear around the lit end smothering it. As Oni looked over at Inferno. Good he was bothering Kira and Wyndom. The two of them could handle him, right?

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

-GiantPanDaisy-

I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION

Kira Skyra

LightsOfDecember

Friendly Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Party Music

[!] ~”The winds of freedom blows for those can't hope for it”~[!]

Kira would just stare and listen to the two gossip about his attire, if anything it was something he quite enjoyed wearing and it was fresh from the cleaners, and it held no stank was so ever, however he would shift his attention to nanako that would answer back towards him. "uhh pleasure to meet you too?...well this is awkward." He would grab her right hand and bring it to hits for a forceful high five and afterwards he heard some some swing and and also come back from below inferno was back.

Nudging Nanako and looking towards Oni he would point towards Samurai and question the sanity of the party. "Friends of yours? Hm? URKK!" Before he knew it Inferno had grabbed him and he'd struggle to try and get free of his grasp, but the smell of vomit and alcohol were obscene considering Kira's hightened sense of smell the poor wolf was really regretting his keen sense of smell. "Mother of...I-Inferno! i-i'm good...*wheezes* Dear...god..." Gritting his teeth, Kira would lift Inferno's arms up and slide out and then roll towards the others as he pants trying to smell fresh air, in fact it'd be the food. "Man that sucked..." He would stand up and pat himself off as his clothes were scorched from Inferno's body heat, and would walk over to where the food was and the lemonade. "Man glad i changed into my normal clothes, otherwise this...jesus." Slightly annoyed he'd see Samurai getting nosy with Kora and Oni. "...rest in peace fella." He would sigh and lean against the wall.
[!] ~”And the flames of defiance burns bright within those that desire it ”~[!]

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra

LightsOfDecember

GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Nanako

Nana blinked blankly when kira took her hand and forced a high five, she looked around to the commotion and looked quite amused when she was nudged and her attention changed to the others" Those two barely acquaintance she said laughing a bit she looked back to kira to only be snatched by the intoxicated teapot. She looked to the two and rubbed the back of her neck, she smiled a bit and went over to the fountain and took another glass.

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

Glad that Oni had snuffed out Samurai's awful smelling cigarette, she would turn her body in towards him.
As a cherub passed, she would snag one of the nibbles on its plate for the little imp and then offer the food to it.
"It's okay. Inferno is scary. We know that.
We'd have wanted to get out there just as fast as you."

Oni would know Kora had a soft spot for the imps as they always brought out her motherly instincts.
She had one called Miyon who was currently guarding her study with Giggles for the night.

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra
Rabid Smurf_x_

While Inferno was talking Wyndom's ear off having confused him for David. A young lady entered the ballroom. She was dressed in a strapless dress and her hair was done in a curled bun. She had taken noticed of Wyndom and was giving him the easy eyes. She decided it would be interesting to meet him so she made her way towards the two. Upon reaching them, Inferno took noticed. Being drunk and seeing through a mask he couldn't really make out her face but to him she looked like a man. "When you get to the men's room, you will see a sign that says "Gentlemen." Pay no heed to it. Go right on in."

She gasped in disbelieve and swung her brick house of a purse at Inferno. However, the Fire Lord was beyond trashed and fell over on his own leaving her purse to quickly hit Wyndom in the face. ((Let it happen!! *God mods all over the place*)) After such a comment she was so insulted she turned around and left.

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

Oni would look down at the imp that was happily cuddled up in Koras arms, a scowl on his face.

"Don't get comfortable there. You need to get back to work."

It was official. The King of Hell didn't like anyone getting overly friendly with Kora. Not even an imp that had been recently scared by Inferno.

Pulling away from Kora just enough to retrieve the flash from his inner pocket he would take another drink of his mystery alcohol before tucking the flash back into his jacket pocket. He was glad that he had packed something with a stronger punch than the pink lemonade that was being served.

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

-GiantPanDaisy-

Kira Skyra

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

The imp nodded obediently and chittered it's thanks to Kora who put it gently down on the ground.

As she straightened up Kora gave Oni a quizzical look because of his possessiveness.

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra

Friendly Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Party Music

[!] ~”The winds of freedom blows for those can't hope for it”~[!]

Fiddling with his clothes he would be irked that most of his clothes got scorched by inferno and he'd take his jacket off first considering it took the blunt of what happened. "Man if i had known he was showing up i'd stay in my room, hm?" He would lift his head up as Nanako came to get some more lemonade, as far as he knew this was the only area to get it in for the time being and since he wanted some to get Inferno's scent out of his nose he'd walk over and get a glass himself and and Nanako one too. "At least you seem normal, so who brought you to this party."

He would place his jacket on one of the chairs nearby and fill his glass of the lemonade, and would watch inferno act drunk again, and he could do nothing but just question the sanity of why he'd come here again, he could be adventuring or roaming the realms and seeing the world. "An what sorta meta-human are we? angel, demon, were-beast? and...remind me to steer clear of Inferno who...for lack of a better word....stanks to hell..." He would grimence considering the stench he had to endure from before, and would inhale the sweet smell of lemonade before taking a sip or two.
[!] ~”And the flames of defiance burns bright within those that desire it ”~[!]

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra

LightsOfDecember

GiantPanDaisy-

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Don't give me that look."

Pulling Kora close Oni would lean down and give her a kiss while there was a brief moment of down time. Hopefully Wyndom could keep Inferno pre-occupied all night.

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

-GiantPanDaisy-

Kira Skyra

LightsOfDecember

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

Kora would meet Oni halfway for their kiss by lifting herself higher on to her tippy toes than her high heels had already made her.
After their kiss she'd return to her slightly taller height and lean back a little with an amused grin.
"Oh, the look that says I can't say I've ever seen you this possessive before!?"

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

Xx Freezing Nightmare xX

Kira Skyra

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Yes that one."

Looking around the room things seemed to have calmed down a bit, the band had even started playing again. Maybe now they would be able to have a normal party?

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

-GiantPanDaisy-

Kira Skyra

LightsOfDecember

Tipsy Mage

A boy stumbled out of a portal followed few seconds later by a girl; they were in their early teens and were very clearly related. Their faces were close to identical, telling them apart was sometimes difficult for people. They both had white hair and violet eyes of the exact same shades. If not for the fact that the girl wore a dress and had significantly longer hair, that was almost down to her bottom it it might have been impossible to tell them apart. They looked slightly disoriented, as though they did not know where they were. "Where do you think we ended up?" The boy asked as he looked around him. The boy dusted off his shirt which was was burned off slightly on the right side. "Certainly not earth, we used a rather random portal to escape." the girl of the pair answered as she looked around her. Unlike her sibling, her clothes were not damaged. "Perhaps we miscalculated?" She added in what she hoped was a helpful tone.
Happy Valentine's Day Kira! blaugh

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas