Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Marcus followed Emmeria towards the supposed village. The priorities sounded good to him. He was going to need a place to set up a laboratory to continue his research. He asked her, "So what is your story?"

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ivy Fantasy
User Image

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Emmeria had to think about that question for a moment, what WAS her story? She could recall the events of her life, but the issue was more in how to tell them. " Well, I am an artist by trade believe it or not. I was always fascinated by this so called ending others called death, and thus is became my muse. Soon I found myself getting tired of just paining dying things, and thus I turned to Necromancy, which to me opened a whole new world of beauty. not only could I give my subjects over to death, but I could steal them back, this lead to a much more dynamic art form..." she stopped for a moment and gestured to herself. "My own undeath was a bit of vanity on my part... but one well worth it. what I did not know at the time was, humans seemed to be a taboo subject. the moment I turned to killing them, was the moment I was imprisoned here."

L o c a t i o n :---On a path to the village :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---Marcus :

Superbzapter
User Image

Marcus was greatly enjoying the story told by Emerria. If he didn't sound so emotionless, Zak would think her a woman after his own heart. "I delved into necromancy after the death of my wife and three children. I wish to bring them all back to life someday. I do not wish for them to lose themeselves and their emotions upon return, so I am being very careful while figuring out a way to bring them back."

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

"It is sad that I am the one to give you this bad news but...such reincarnation is impossible, or nearly so." she responded. "Once a body has died it is severed from it's soul. I still hold my own soul within to animate myself and well... I'm sure you've taken notice of my shortcomings." she explained. "My reanimation is more along the lines of possession, a soul moving a dead body. In order to revive your family in the way you prescribe you have have to find thier souls, and this bodies...or perhaps a new set of bodies for them to bind to, and then you would have to reunite their bodies with said souls. In both cases doing so would require power bordering on godly." she stopped to rethink her words a bit. It was not her intent to just mercilessly burst his bubble but as far as she knew it was impossible. " The closest I could imagine you could get would be to soul switch your wife into another living being. However this could cause quite a few complications if the soul is bound to a body that did not contain the mind of your beloved, which I'd assume by this time has decayed severely." Emmeria had studied up quite a bit on this particular subject. She'd often dreamed of reanimating a living person that could feel themselves dying again, and remember every subsequent death. Sadly the closest she had gotten was her own state of being.

L o c a t i o n :---On a path to the village :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---Marcus :

Superbzapter
Ivy Fantasy

Marcus could not help but smile. "I am aware of all this. Their bodies are preserved and restored. Completely. Their souls are in my possession. I simply need to work with a light witch to make it work. In theory I can do it, but not from in here. I need to find a way out." He said as he kept walking. He was sure that he needed to be careful with how much information he gave her.

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
lillyloryn

xxx * x Toxic Corvus xxx S E R E N A _ B L A I N E xx ━━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XX LOCATION: Town || FEELING: Confused || COMPANY: New girl, nursesxx

User Image

The loud shriek coming for the sobbing girl took Serena by surprise. She fell back onto her rear end with a thud and a shriek herself. She had not meant to scare the girl at all, and now the girl laid there, unconscious, face first on the ground. What was she supposed to do? She could not just leave the girl there to fend for herself. She was new to The Village, she would now be aware of the dangers that came out at night.

The bird demon bent herself forward onto her palms and knees and crawled cautiously towards the girl. What was that she had tried to do? Disappear? A mist had also encircled her. What kind of creature was she? A djiin? A spectre? Serena reached a hand out from around the corner and touched the girl lightly on her head. The girl did not respond.

Oh, wonderful. Serena crawled over to the limp girl and rose up into a crouch. There was no way she could just leave her there. I guess I'll take her to the medic station for now. Serena gently pulled the girl up enough to where she could pick her up. She was grateful that the girl was so tiny and light. Careful enough to not mess up her feathers, the demoness lifted the new girl and slung her over her shoulder. With a slight rearrangement, Serena began walking back into town.

A few other town-goers stared at her and shouted out questions about the unfamiliar girl on her shoulder and what had happened. Not caring for casual chit-chat, she kept walking straight ahead without a word. Before long, she had made it to the medic station. Just like always, the beds were empty and the nurses were playing card games in the waiting area. "Oh dear!" one of the nurses, a tree nymph, exclaimed. She hopped off of the couch and instructed Serena to set the girl down on the first bed. She did just that and started walking out of the building. "Oh, Miss? Don't you want to stay with your friend?" Serena paused in the doorway and shook her head. “I don't know this girl.”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anirik's Kouhai

(Neko).The.Rabid.(Kitten)

User Image

Ale scoffed disdainfully at the shape-shifter and followed the trail of people heading up the path and into the village. She overheard people talking about raising the dead and rolled her eyes. Necromancers were just power hungry fools who dealt in areas that only gods should. When they entered the village she looked around in awe. Who knew a place like this could even exist? Not paying attention she bumped into someone.“ I am so sorry!” She looked at the person she’d hit. She looked like a raven but she reeked of sulfer. “What are you? I’ve never encountered your species before. I apologize if you think that me asking is offending. My name is Kyrie, I am new here.” She looked around once more. “ Do you know where it is I am supposed to go to get the things I need? I’m afraid I lost the people I was with, though they probably didn’t know either.”

F i n d M e :---In Neverland :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---an elf and a blue boy :

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

"Prepared and determined... I like that." she said as she continued moving. "If getting out of here is truly the only thing stopping you, then fear not, I do have an idea of a way out. However..." she paused once more. "It's risky on many levels, and the ritual itself will take some time to prepare. but like you, I do no intend to sit here and waste away."

Superbzapter
Ivy Fantasy

"Prepared and determined... I like that." she said as she continued moving. "If getting out of here is truly the only thing stopping you, then fear not, I do have an idea of a way out. However..." she paused once more. "It's risky on many levels, and the ritual itself will take some time to prepare. but like you, I do no intend to sit here and waste away."

User Image

"The greater the risk, the greater possible reward," Marcus commented. Suddenly, they moved through the trees and saw the village. It was time for them to claim a place and discover how this place worked. He looked to Emmeria and said, "Well, my lady, which property is to your liking?"

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Emmeria looked around. Most of the houses seemed to be the same or at least similar. "Since there seems to be little variance... Let's choose a space near the edge of town. It would not do for neighbors to get too curious about the screams of lost souls coming from our abode." That was her attempt at a joke, but it was the truth. She wanted this operaion as low key as possible. After all, they were messing with forbidden magic in more ways than one. With this in mind, she kept walking, keeping in mind the locations of various shops.

Superbzapter

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
                        xxx * x Water Spirit xxx J A M E S O N _ D A U G H T R Y xx ━━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        xxx
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XX LOCATION: Town || FEELING: Overwhelmed || COMPANY: Ale, Bird Womanxx

User Image

James was unsure of how to react to a stranger coming up and poking and prodding his face. The guy was a... shapeshifter? He had never seen one of them before either! Then again, he was only familiar with a handful of supernatural species. Maybe that was just how the male shapeshifters greeted each other. Yeah, that had to be it! Before the water spirit was able to tell the shapeshifter all about himself, he walked away.

"Oh. Goodbye, then!" he called, waving to the guy's back. To his surprise, the cat girl had already started walking away again. He figured she was probably not too happy with that guy. Oh well! Jameson smiled and jogged to catch up with her.

The two of them made it to The Village and were in awe of everything around them; the buildings, the flowers, the river, the different beings, everything. Jameson was actually thrilled to be there now. He kept glancing left and right at everything his eyes could take in when he heard the were-tiger speak again, but it was not directed to him. It appeared that she had bumped into someone roaming the streets, a rather rough look human-bird-thing with horns; another creature he had not seen before. The boy held his breath in anticipation. The bird woman did not seem pleased to see them.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                            User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miaiko's Widow

Alien Waffles

10,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Waffles! 25
SuperbzapterGrl

User Image

Ale scoffed disdainfully at the shape-shifter and followed the trail of people heading up the path and into the village. She overheard people talking about raising the dead and rolled her eyes. Necromancers were just power hungry fools who dealt in areas that only gods should. When they entered the village she looked around in awe. Who knew a place like this could even exist? Not paying attention she bumped into someone.“ I am so sorry!” She looked at the person she’d hit. She looked like a raven but she reeked of sulfer. “What are you? I’ve never encountered your species before. I apologize if you think that me asking is offending. My name is Kyrie, I am new here.” She looked around once more. “ Do you know where it is I am supposed to go to get the things I need? I’m afraid I lost the people I was with, though they probably didn’t know either.”

F i n d M e :---In Neverland :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---an elf and a blue boy :

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

xxx * x Toxic Corvus xxx S E R E N A _ B L A I N E xx ━━━━━━━━━━

xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XX LOCATION: Sky || FEELING: Annoyed || COMPANY: Newcomersxx

User Image

The nurses knew Serena and were not very surprised at her lack of care about the girl. They, too, could tell that she was one of the group that had been delivered overnight. The village was still rather small in population, so it was easy to pick up on who was new. The nurses shrugged and turned to the unconscious girl, taking notes ahead of time for her medical file.

Serena, content with her good deed for the day, decided she would head out to the forest for a bit. Her arms were beginning to ache; she needed to stretch them a little and fly around. The demoness closed her eyes and deeply inhaled the fresh air. It was so much cleaner than when she lived around the humans. Just as she opened her eyes and began to smile, someone bumped into her. It was another unfamiliar face. Seriously? Another one? Serena snorted, looking the girl up and down, as well as the blue boy with her - also new. Her green eyes scanned the beings, her keen sense of smell relaying even more information to her. She frowned and stood before them with one hand on her hip. She did not have the patience for this.

“I don't have time to play 'tour guide,' newcomer.” Her feathered tail whipped behind her as she gave the two beings another look up and down. The demon shook her head and rolled her eyes in annoyance. She hated delivery days. With undecipherable mumbles, she leaned forward in take-off stance, straightened out her wing feathers and kicked off for flight. The forest was seldom ventured by new arrivals, so Serena headed off to the forest heading to the largest tree to sit atop.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Once they found a place on the outskirts, Marcus moved in and claimed his room. He then saught out Emerrias room. As he walked through the house, he asked loudly, "So what is your plan for escaping this exile?"

Anirik's Kouhai

User Image

Ale raised an eyebrow and turned around to speak with James. “So far people aren’t all that friendly, are they?” she shrugged. “What do you say, should we be housemates? Let’s go find a house. I’d like to get one on the edge, something close to the forest. Maybe we can find one with a body of water beside it too, for you.” She tried to smile, it was very hard for her species to do so however, so it looked like she was grinning evilly. They continued to walk around looking for something suitable. They walked back into some of the surrounding forest till they saw a lake a bit of a distance away. A house sat alone at this spot. There was a large tree that stood to the right of it and it looked like no one lived there. Ale let out a triumphant roar. “This is where I shall stay!” she declared walking into the house. All the furniture was covered in white sheets and the windows were shut, so she opened them all and began to clean up.

F i n d M e :---Home :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---James :

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Once they reached a house on the edge of town opposite where they started Emmeria showcased that she had the same taste in rooms. She claimed an out-of-the way bedroom on the first floor as her own. It was closer to the inner area of the house so it has no windows. Of course she could re-choose later. It's not like she had any luggage or anything to put away. Hearing Marcus come in and ask about her plan, she decided to make it simple for him. "We're going to hell and back, literally." an ambitious move on ehr part, but a gate to hell itself wasn't impossible by any stretch.

Superbzapter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces