Welcome to Gaia! ::

Over Heaven's Sweetheart

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxCythera Dionexxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
...And I'm beholding yours.

User Image

As Era watched the ruby eyed man go about helping the workers gather their supplies, she sighed deeply. As if a switch had been turned from one end to another, the goddess's anger towards Aiden's abandoment diminished quickly and turned into sadness. He had left her there, at the top of the stairs, with just a smile. He hadn't even waited for her reply. Sure, she was going to part ways with him anyway, but... Still. She was brought out of her thoughts briefly as a worker started to ask her questions about the floor plan for her studio. Quickly, the pink haired demi-goddess put on her strict "get it done now" persona and marched inside with the man. She instructed them where a new wall should be, where to extend a wall, where to lower the floor, and where to elevate the floor. Once the preparations for that were in place, Era nodded at the fine work they were doing and even gave them praise. That seemed to be enough of a push for the workers, who had been ogling the goddess the whole time but she had been so lost in her thoughts about Aiden she hadn't noticed one bit, that they picked up the pace. It was explained to her that those sort of renovations wouldn't be completed that night, but perhaps tomorrow and she nodded in understanding.
      Next on the list were the things that needed repair; a large section of the roof, a section of the floor, several windows, pipes, and the back door. These jobs were easy enough for the workers do accomplish before the day's end. Last on the list for things of important was a furnace area for her to heat and blow the glass. She instructed the small group that would doing that while the repairs were being done how to set it up and exactly what materials and precautions needed to be taken. Era had learned a lot about the work area of a glass blower from countless books she had read, so she knew every detail by memory. The workers were amazed that she could build a work room for it with such precise words that they didn't even need blueprints to drawn. They were also grateful that they didn't need to waste time on how to figure things out; it took a load off of their shoulders to have someone competent was what the goddess assumed. Those projects were worked on until after the sun set. With the thanks from the pink haired woman, the workers (and presumably the ruby eyed man) left for home or wherever and Era locked up with a key she found that just so happened to fit both of her doors' locks. Magic. With a soft sigh, she snuggled into the borrowed coat and made her way to her home via teleportation; she knew she had to pass by the city hall and she didn't want to yet. Plus, she didn't feel like walking.
      Once home, she tossed open the door, locked it quickly, and then made a beeline across her grass carpet into her open temple. As soon as her royal blue boots had hit the marble of her grand room, Era slowed her pace down to a stop and stared at the couch where Aiden had sat earlier. She gradually picked her pace up and sauntered over to it, then sat down in the spot he sat earlier that day. Her burnt orange eyes closed as she sunk into the white silky feel of fabric. It smelled like him; a small, smoldering fire on hickory wood and pine needles. She breathed the scent in deeply, wanting it to burrow into her lungs and remain in her senses for as long as possible.
      Wait.
      What was she doing?
      Era stood up with a start and meandered her way through one of the doors, down the hallway to the right, through the sheer white curtains of her personal sitting room, and threw open the double doors to her bedroom. Just like most of her temple, the furniture was a mixture of light brown wood, white silk, and gold with dots of various jewels. Her bed was a very large circular bed shrouded by a sheer white canopy that hung from her marble ceiling. Pillows were strategically placed all over the room as decoration and sliding wooden doors made up an entire one side of the room. Behind those doors lay the plethora of clothing the goddess was magically given. Some of it were thing she had worn on Mount Olympus, others were things that had been picked and put into her wardrobe, such as the body suit she wore. Without closing the double doors, Era strode into the room and stripped off her clothing, coat and all. She tossed it onto her bed through the only opened section of curtain at the foot her bed and went over to her farthest right door. She opened it and removed a sheer green nightgown which she shimmied on over her completely nude body. The goddess made her way over to her bed and gathered her clothing in her arms. Just as she was about to touch Aiden's jacket, the last piece of clothing on her bed, her hand paused above it and a small bit of sadness crept onto her beautiful face. She kept it on her bed and then tossed what she had into her wide and open hamper, then went back to her bed. Era climbed in over her blankets, which were not needed since the temperature was constantly at a nice spring warmth, then drew the coat up next to her. She picked it up and then stared at it, then wrinkled her nose.
      "I feel creepy having his coat with me like this... But..." Her eyes softened and she laid it next to her, then smoothed it out neatly. "It's like you're next to me... Which is odd considering I have no idea why I want you laying next to me instead of on me..." She turned her head to the coat and then frowned. "I'm talking to his coat... His coat... But... It feel nice... Perhaps..." She bit her lower lip and then propped herself up on her elbow with her head resting in her hand. Her other arm was laid along her curves and she stared at the coat. "I did not like that you left me there all alone in front of all of those people. I-I'm not used to that... But you are a mortal with other priorities and I'm... A demi-goddess... I guess I can't expect to have everyone's attention all the time... A-and, I notice sometimes that your gaze wanders off and you get this odd look in your eyes, as if thoughts of another cross your mind. Who is it you think of? I... I hope you think of me, too..." A soft yawn escaped her rose red lips and she buried into her pillows as her eyelids fell. "Perhaps... I shall find you tomorrow and spend more time with you... I... I really would... would like to..." Era's words drifted off into the air while the soft glow of the candles danced along her curves. The dimness of the room helped ease the goddess into a peaceful sleep with dreams of lazy days on Mount Olympus.

Where: Studio, and then home because... Mortals. Ugh. | Wearing: Sheer, partially see-through night dress | With: My thoughts
User Image
Miaiko

((OOC: Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy<3 The post barely mentions you, but that's so that you can post your own thing when you want to<3))

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ⓁⒺⓄⓃ
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

☆═━┈ Leon took a moment to finish the cupcake she'd offered him as she slipped behind him. Feeling her back against his actually put him at ease slightly, knowing that whatever she was doing, she was facing away from him. He did notice a small flash of light behind him, probably from one of her spells, but couldn't think on what she was doing. She then waltzed over back in front of him, speaking of mishief and boredom. he could relate, he did enjoy a good prank on occasion, though he figured her version of "prank" might be a little more hurtful.

She then indrectly ask what he did for fun, and drinking was not an option. That was fine, alcohol was normally his last resort for boredom anyway. "Alright can't say you'll enjoy it though Princess." he said with a light chuckle. He once again took notice of how she was dressed. For this weather, most people would be cold, but she didn't seem to mind at all. That was good, because things were about to get rather cold. So onto the first thing he enjoyed. he waved hi hand in her direction and threw her into the air with a powerful gust of wind. He then created a small platform, lifted by a constant updraft to keep her suspended over the roof tops. Her then leapt at the walls parkour style and then onto he nearest roof. And like that they were off, Leon was leaping from building to building, levitated besides him as he kinda showed off with flips and corkscrews while leaping at a high speed. "Well, besides a good fight, and dungeon crawling, I always did enjoy being up high! Maybe we could find the thieve that stole your clothes, that sounds like a pretty fun fight." of course he was mocking her once more, referencing her sorry from earlier. "or maybe We could do a bit of magical sparring, I did always say I need to get better at it."he said seriously, pulling a backflip over her and onto another building.

┈━═☆

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
CyanideCondoms"

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
☲☲☲Rosalyn O'Neal☲☲☲

"Salem"

Ah, what a surprise! With a mere flick of his wrist, she was hurtled upwards by the power of wind. The wings of her butterfly sleeve shirt billowed around her arms and her knee-length three-tier skirt rippled. As most would make an obvious cover for themselves, screeching in embarrassment, she merely clutched her knees together and folded them up under herself as her attempt at decency while she folded her arms across her chest a moment. It was apparent only moments into the flight that she wasn't being thrown suddenly in combat but was rather being suspended by his magic. It released a sort of airy delight from Rosalyn's lips as she unfolded her arms and clapped merrily.

"Delightful!"

Then, her little airy bubble began to move, drifting her along rapidly as the dragonkin began to take to the walls and roofs in fast paced acrobats. The idea of physical labor in any format (unless directed to her by her superior) wasn't deemed a worthy practice. Which, of course, helps to explain her dainty size. To watch it, however, was something else. Small little claps to be heard next to him, amused though not overly enthusiastic. Eventually she twirled about in her little air pocket, legs together, and pleased. She hadn't taken to the skies in years, mainly due to the fact that humans kept such strong surveillance in their modern times. The last time she had was roughly ten years ago on a trip into the woodlands with her previous Master before Mordred. As many before him, he had begun to be increasingly violent and she eventually drew the line in the form of a blade across his throat. While demons are often hard to kill face to face, they offer no threat when an execution is carried out by someone they have come to trust and dominate for so many years. Afterwards she enchanted a broom and lazily drifted through the clouds beneath the moon for hours until sunrise.

"A dual?"

Dueling with her magic was something she had actually never considered. Then again, up until now, she had been restricted to only five spells a day which suited her and her needs fine enough in a mostly human world. Now trapped amongst many magical beasts and attempting to find some means out of the walls, she knew she had to do something. So, she got some dupe to fix her problem and, of course, attempted to eat him. The day was nearly done, the sun soon to come. Perhaps a quick match would not hurt.

"Alright. Just know I have next to no limits in my power, dear boy. To make it fair, each shall be confined to mere magical blasts and defense walls...sheer power alone. After all, turning you inside out wouldn't make it much of a fair fight now would it?" A short laugh came from her lips. "Get us somewhere safe and far from others then. A quick dual in the dusk of night, far from the reaches of man. While I don't mind the destruction of buildings and lives, it would make co-existence rather strained."

☲☲☲Servant of Evil☲☲☲

I Am Not Afraid Of The Voices In My Head

Company: Leon
Spells Left: 9
OOC: Yup....she just cursed a mirror and talked smack about all you drunkards out there in RP land...XD

Ivy Fantasy

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ⓁⒺⓄⓃ

☆═━┈Leon actually shuddered a bit at the thought of being turned inside out. he'd had enough comrades have thier insides torn out to know that is not a welcome sight to anyone. " Guess I'll have to take that handicap then. Fine, sheer strength it is." he said, pulling a side flip into a nearby set of trees and dropping out of sight. The platform she was sitting on would follow above where he was, but the view of him would be strained until he reached a clearing and snapped his fingers. A moment later the platform would dissipate and drop her right into his arms. He then set her down gently and took a few steps back.

"Huh, never thought I'd ever get a fair fight from a witch." he said, scratching his head. "but then again, I've never had to fight a pretty little princess either...guess there's a first time for everything." he said, getting into stance. For once the word princess was not said mockingly. a swirling gust of wind was already gathering around his hand. "Before we start, mind telling me your real name? or would you prefer I keep calling you Princess?"

┈━═☆

CyanideCondoms"

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
☲☲☲Rosalyn O'Neal☲☲☲

"Salem"

From her little seat of air, she watched the world flash beneath her. A sort of romanticism came from sitting up there, watching the world pass by. She sailed effortlessly above the trees and over the heads of those yet to sleep. Howls of wolves could be heard the closer to the dead zone they became, though they wouldn't venture within it's range. Rather they would come to a halt nearby to the zone, an opening where the trees no longer grew but the grass was still alive before they withered in the shadows of the dead trees. The platform beneath her vanished, the sensation of falling taking her as he tumbled downwards with locks of gold waving goodbye to the heavens where she had been positioned. Anticipating the hard ground, she grunted softly as arms came out to catch her instead. Those darkened eyes of hers turned up to his face that loomed over her and though Kibble had followed close behind, he stood there silently amongst the trees choosing not to interfere.

The moment of no malice in her eyes was sort lived as he gently placed her down to stand on her own feet again. From the folds of her shirt she released her wand once more as she turned away from him. Rosalyn chose to walk towards the trees of death, speaking sweetly to the man behind her with each passing step she took.

"Honestly, it's not really a fair fight. It could never be a fair fight with the years and strength beneath my flesh. Tis but a mere fact that you so entertain me. More so, than any in eons. For this fact, I do not wish to kill you, so I merely am allowing you to know that I am restraining myself."

The intention of her words, the way she says 'entertain' is clear that it has a different meaning. Yet, she could never say that she liked this man. To like him is to love him, to love him is to serve him. And while he was a rather nice man that didn't cause her to recoil from his subtle ways, he was not someone she could serve. No doubt, he would fail to order her. His failure to complete her need would result in her ending him as she had many others before her. And because she so liked this man, she did not wish to kill him by showing him affection because of the consequences that would result therein. As she came to the trees, she turned around to face him with death all behind her, crows lifting up into the sky to avoid the presence of the newcomers.

"I rather enjoy this little monicker. Yet the name given upon my birth was Rosalyn O'Neal. And whilst my name has faded from the books of history, and knowledge has led way to ignorance, I shalt give ye another token of my gratitude to allow yet to know me as I once was...."

As she spoke, she began to gather the energy in her wand. She had to be careful about just how powerful of a blast she used least she use the life force inside of her before gaining access to another. Children in this bottled up world were scarce now due to another before her. As such, she has only seen the small ram child so far and needs to find others by which to slaughter. So, the tip of her wand began to glow, building up layers of energy rather than one big force of it. Like an onion, it began to grow and would bloom open upon release, spreading it's damage area outwards to a good four foot radius though the impact would be lessened. The soft red glowed maliciously, illuminating her face as she spoke softly to him.

"I am the Salem witch...."

The glowing light that had grown to be roughly the size of a baseball flew from her wand as she twirled and released her wrist.And like a baseball it flew forward, zipping and rotating at a curve towards her new found...companion.

☲☲☲Servant of Evil☲☲☲

Spells Left: 8
OOC:

Ivy Fantasy

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ⓁⒺⓄⓃ

☆═━┈He had almost forgotten just how old she really was. That meant she did indeed have a wisdom advantage on her. While he had physical strength in leagues over her, he had no accurate gauge of her magical strength, which for the moment he would not get given her holding back against him. This was fine however, he'd meant for this to be a learning experience, not an easy win. Even though wind control was the only type of magic there were still subtle things he could pick up by way of form energy control, and spell formation.

Hearing her name, he only responded, "Leon" he'd never known himself to have a last name, so he never said one. A minor setback of not knowing one's parents. He did take note hoever that Rosalyn did not mind being called Princess. What was really interesting was that she'd finally given a hint as to how old she really was. At the mention of Salem, his mind quickly turned to a history book he'd read once. He'd only heard of Salem once, but the witch trials there were a big deal so, she was the cause of that? He made a note not to underestimate her any further. As delightful as her company was, she was trouble.

Her first attack looked flashy but was rather easy to dodge. He quickly dove to the side, rolled and threw a small ovular form made of wind in an arc toward her. It was a wind grenade, which was relatively harmless until the explosion were to knock you into something. It was specifically made to expand and push opponents away, but he'd angled it so that it would land behind her if she didn't move, and would likely push her to him.

┈━═☆

CyanideCondoms"

Demonic Vampire

8,225 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Sylvia Iketo || Succubus

Feeling: Flirtatious and excited
Company: Tarik

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Sylvia was beside herself, when did she ever care about people and their problems, let alone offer to fix them. She had always found emotions useless, people who consumed their lives in it even more useless, yet here she sat on this couch next to this man offering to bring his wings back...without asking for anything in return. She was utterly lost in her thoughts, her mind a buzz, when Tarik spoke up, her head instantly titled in his direction with a smirk. "Oh my dear Tarik I'll take the bird in you any day," she said with a giggle to her voice. He had been right, this was all very new, in more ways than he knew..."Good thing he can't read minds," she thought quickly.

Sy was instantly drawn to his touch, her head moving with his and quickly finding his lips calling to her's. His kiss was everything and more, it erupted throughout her body, so this was what it was like to be with someone not human...goodness she'd been missing out. All those years locked away with humans, boy she had been foolish. The kiss ended and she was breathless, her blazing dark eyes glowed in the firelight, Tarik looked absolutely eatable...no puns. She licked her lips, giving him a smirk, "Oh sweets I can hardly contain myself, I'm so beside myself, you've completely mystified me," she said in a very sultry tone. She reached up and placed her hand to his cheek, she ran her thumb along the flesh, smirking she placed another quick yet sparking kiss to his lips.

"How about we move this somewhere more comfortable, I can attempt to explain this but it'll be easier if I show you," she paused to smile, "and if this works out you'll wake up with those wings I'm dying to see!" She gave him warm and shining eyes, her face stuck in a constant smile.

PixelBudgie

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
☲☲☲Rosalyn O'Neal☲☲☲

"Salem"

It's true that most of her magic was flashy if nothing else. It was mainly due to the fact that her energy and control of it usually came as a visual sight of light, though not the kind seen from sunlight but the glow of light from streams of electricity and it came off of her much the same way. In her years, however, she was unsure about how to counter magical energy in the form of air. Most opponents used something more solid and far easier to death with such as fire or earth. In theory, she'd have to make her blasts strong enough to break through them rather than too sort of it'll just get caught and become an even dangerous attack against her. Her energy could get vortexed into the swirl of air and be used as an add on. So, as he volleyed his attack towards her, she decided to see just how much strength he was putting inside of those attacks.

Using her wand as always, she swirled the tip around in small circles forming a pinwheel of light from the end of it in a soft, pastel green light. With each twirl, she lengthened the light into a single lined shape which she then reeled back and then threw over handed. The spear of light whistled past and into the grenade of air. There had been a subtle amount of energy used in it, but it put next to no strain upon her. Upon impact, it just barely started to break apart the grenade before getting sucked into it, crackling with a higher firepower than when it was originally thrown. While she would have been rather glad to see it destroyed, she at least knew now he was putting some effort into it for it to have that high enough of power. And, she also knew that her theory about it was correct. Each attack he made had to be nearly half of what she put out to break it apart. His attacks were actual clever in that regard seeing as how he could wear a lesser opponent down faster.

Having no time to dodge away from her somewhat miscalculated attack, she merely stood solid and prepared for it. As it dropped behind her, it went off and threw her staggering forward and closer towards him. Yet, with her power added to his, it broke open with lightning type shrapnel that ripped across her back and scorched bits of skin along the back of her arms and legs. The whole sound of it was like a small boom and then sizzling. Though she staggered forward, she caught herself and reeled back immediately after to regain her distance from him. However, there was no expression on her face. No anger, no intensity, no insanity. Rather, the only thing he might be able to tell from her eyes was that she was actually calculating him...any retaliation of this was just something to learn about.

The next one, if he could so feel it, was a great deal stronger than the last. In the same manner, she twirled the end of her wand, yet the light didn't form a single spear. Instead it formed marble sized balls of light in a purple hue that rotated and turned, spinning only about an inch from one another. As she arched it across herself from left to right then back again twice, the balls (roughly ten to twenty of them) spread out before her like a blanket. Even though she held them in her control like the strings of a puppeteer, it was a much higher class technique than the other two she displayed. Each one was another explosion, more concentrated like the baseball had been. However, this was going to be a giant sheet as each ball spread out only about one or two feet from each other and had a three foot explosion radius. If one explodes they all go off. With both hands, though mostly the wand, she pushed forward and the wall came at him, sailing across the distance to actually cause some damage though it wouldn't be a killer type of attack if it got him. She's just increasing each attack to see just how much more energy he'll put forth in each attack or defense.

☲☲☲Servant of Evil☲☲☲

Spells Left: 6
OOC:

Ivy Fantasy

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tarik nodded and leaned away from her. He took hold of the crutches once more and stood on his one good foot. With a bit of a hobble, he placed the supports under his arms as he let out a light sigh through his nose. "I look forward to showing them to you. They hold a great deal of magic. If that's what you would call it anyway." Tarik found himself longing for Sy to touch him again. His body was warm, but not in the way that one felt when sitting next to a fire or taking a hot shower. This was a different kind of heat. While he was familiar with the feeling, he found himself wondering why he hadn't sought it out sooner.

The feelings that ran through his body were ones that he had felt many times back home. Tarik had spent many nights with a woman, however, he never achieved anything more than a fling. His only serious relationship had crumbled to the ground because he was never home and was always working. Perhaps if he had actually been in love he would have made time for the woman. He shook such thoughts from his head and looked to Sy once more, waiting for her to lead the way.

Ooc:

Demonic Vampire

8,225 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Sylvia Iketo || Succubus

Sylvia really did hope she could bring his wings back, she'd certainly never tried to heal...it was such a rare talent that many people never gave thought that her species could even do it. Heck when Sy realized she could she swore to never do it again, it was hardly something she ever needed to do so why acknowledge it. But here Sy stood about to do that very thing, "Oh this town, god I'm going to end up losing my powers at this rate," she thought quickly.

Shaking her head she got to her feet, she smiled at Tarik would stood next to her on his crutches. At least, if nothing at all, she'd cure him of those wretched things. Running a hand through her hair she let out a soft sigh, "No time like the present," she cooed while placing a soft kiss to his cheek before leading him down her hallway and to her room. She flicked a small light on just long enough to light the candles that were littered throughout the room. Turning the light back out she laughed, her room was simple but cozy. Big bed with tons of pillows and blankets, like sleeping on a cloud, like heaven in earth...oh the irony. "Well my dear it's not much, I've never been one for material things, but that doesn't mean a girl can't have a huge welcoming bed," she said while giggling and pulled the blankets back and tossing pillows ascew.

She then jumped up on the bed, patting beside her, "Well my dearest I'm sure you can figure it out from here, I'd hope." She flashed a toothy grin and winked, her heart beating a bit...fast?

PixelBudgie

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ⓁⒺⓄⓃ

☆═━┈ He honestly felt sorry for her seeing her take the brunt of both her attack his own...to her back. The smell was one thing, but the sight instantly reminded him on a slave being whipped. Was he winning?

Seeing the wall of orbs she summoned, he decided to answer no to that question. He clapped his hands together end set up a wind wall in front of himself. If these were worldly projectiles, he'd feel safe, but this wasn't bullets or arrows, this was pure energy. And as he thought, the wind slowed thier speed, but didn't do much to the damage. He found himself staggering backwards from the explosion, obvious burns on his arms. he was tough, no doubt, but that...hurt like hell, another wave of those and he'd likely be losing some deeper layers of skin. He recovered his resolve and mimiced holding a sword in his hands, immediately a wind sword appeared there. He focused herder and 5 more appeared. They were each about two feet long, from hilt to tip, barely short enough to be classified as short swords. he briefly considered whether to aim accurately or not. He wanted to incapacitate her, but not quite impale her. He decided to go for it and stepped forward, forcing all 6 blades forward to converge on where she was standing, remembering that underestimating her was NOT an option here. Still the way they were aimed, they would sooner hit her limbs rather than vital organs if she didn't do anything about them.

┈━═☆

CyanideCondoms

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tarik followed Sy in silence. Her room was inviting. There wasn't a whole lot in it, but he felt comfort in it. It was simple, and comfortable. His eyes trailed over the candles for a moment. He knew that many people used them for such circumstances, however, he never had. The man watched the tiny flames flicker for a moment before turning his attention back to Sy. He hopped over to the bed and leaned the crutches against one of her night stands.

"So, how do these powers of yours work exactly?" His tone wasn't as flat as it had been before. There was a bit of curiosity showing through in his voice. He carefully climbed onto the bed and settled in next to her. "I have never heard of people being healed via sexual intercourse. So please elaborate," as he spoke, he wrapped his arms around her waist and gently pulled her closer. His mind had completely pushed away all thoughts of the scars that riddled his side. The young man was surprisingly calm.

Ooc:

Lady_Kaii

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
☲☲☲Rosalyn O'Neal☲☲☲

"Salem"

A direct hit. Rosalyn had enough time to try and just his power from that instant. Unlike her attempt at a retaliation, she had been half experimenting and holding back as well as had a time issue. He could tell her attacks were getting stronger and yet had failed to pull up enough strength. Was he still holding back as well or was he just miscalculating her? Just as she was thinking of taking some energy back a bit, his next attack came forward in the shape of six swords made of wind and air. Extremely dense, extremely sharp. Breathing in through her nose a moment, she decided for a pure defense. Moving into a small circle around herself, she dropped a line of light from her wand and, with guidance, moved her wand upwards towards the heavens. The light upon the ground shot upwards and encased her in it's protection.

As the first blade hit the yellow protective barrier, she pinpoint shot power through the wall by concentrating most of it's energy in one spot to impale and disintegrate the weapon that had come at her. With them all coming in fast, she had to focus quickly and manage to get the first four without issue but number five came in and hit the weakest side of her defense, shattering it just as the sixth took a direct hit into her shoulder, knocking her backwards a step. While a direct hit, it was not an impale. It merely sliced through the muscle and flesh on her arm, cutting the shirt as it went. A sharp hiss came from her lips as she clenched her teeth.

Immediately she took the wand and pressed it to the wound, whispering softly to the flesh. With the magic she possessed, the wounded flesh peels back into regular position and sealed itself. However, it was a holding spell as she could not actually heal. So while it appeared the wound was gone, it would reappear in a couple of days but not as severe as it was now. It would give the flesh time enough to heal on it's own and hopefully far enough along to keep away infections. Then she did another for the shirt. The shirt itself would hold together until the spell wore itself down, so she'd have to get a pin and thread and sew a small x over where the original rip was, small enough not to detect but strong enough to hold it from falling apart. This would take a seeing spell and only if she felt like spending a second spell repairing it later. She just didn't need her clothing falling apart during battle. And, in direct correlation, the burnt parts disappeared as well.

Now angered a little, more that he got through than that he hurt her, she brought up the wand in both hands and lifted it high. Again it was red and in a ball form, but this time it was much larger. The size was akin to a balancing ball found in modern human gyms and had a radius of several feet. Bringing the red ball down with both hands, she shot it forward with enough force it caused her blonde hair to whip backwards behind her. In her fit, she had stopped counting and was about to run out of spells to aide her in her spar with the dragon, though he didn't know she was running out.

☲☲☲Servant of Evil☲☲☲

Spells Left: 2
OOC:

Ivy Fantasy

Demonic Vampire

8,225 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Sylvia Iketo || Succubus

Sylvia watched Tarik as he took in her bedroom, she wasn't ashamed, Sy liked living simple...another oddity to her that wasn't like most her species. When Tarik climbed to the bed beside her, she felt herself drawn to him, when he pulled her close she gladly melted into his embrace. She could smell his scent over the burning candles, she liked how it mingled with her own, like vanilla and cherries. Tarik spoke up, asking something she was sure would come, so she took in a deep breath and sighed...relaxing. "Well I'm not surprised you've never heard of it, it's a rare talent to have and even more rare for my species," she licked her lips and let out a small chuckle, "and for it to work properly it has to be done willingly for it takes both energies to even work. It's really something spectacular, almost can't be explained, but it's like...hmmm..." her voice trailed off as she thought on it. She then turned her dark eyes to Tarik and smiled, reaching her hand out she touched along his face and down his neck, finger leaving a trail of warmth behind. "It's beyond words but it certainly makes for a magical night. To be honest, it's not something I broadcast simply because it's not in my nature of things." She laughed and leaned into his neck, placing her lips to his flesh and kissing it lightly. Pulling back she nudged him playfully and giggled, oh how things have changed.

PixelBudgie

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
⋮⋮⋮ℒ𝔦𝔰𝔞 ℳℯŧ𝔷𝔤ℯ𝔯⋮⋮⋮

╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫

Everyone was gone from the church and it's construction. That is, everyone except Lisa. She stood there with a hammer and a nail and was banging on it. Or rather, she was so tired and sleepy and sore that she was just lifting the hammer and tapping it before letting her hand drop which, of course, meant that the nail wasn't going anywhere. In the course of hours she had finished up building some of the walls and was now putting in a door frame. She only had the one nail left, but she just couldn't get herself to finish. Then, in a sudden fit, she raised the hammer and struck it once hard and the nail zipped right into place. A heavy clunk came as the hammer slipped from her fingers and hit the ground. Too tired. I'm too tired. The skin on her knee felt sticky as she walked, flesh shifting around right under the black bike shorts she wore. She ignored it as she lumbered forward, first thinking of home and then forgetting about it. Instead, she managed to get over to a pile of wood and literally fell down upon her butt next to them. Then she curled up onto her side, balling up for some heat in the cold of the night, and the moment her eyes shut reality fell apart.

--------------------------------------------------------

Bouncing. That's the first thing she was conscious of. Bouncing. Beneath her was her pet dog, Chi Chi. Or rather, it was a giraffe with Chi Chi the Chihuahua's head attached. Behind her she could hear the stampeding steps of ostriches. Riding six of them were bandits from the scientific hall of fame and they had pistols brandished and waving in the air. As the scene played out, everything became alive and vibrant. There she was, Outlaw Lisa, on the run from the law in a Western saloon girl outfit with a corset pushing her cleavage high up and proud beneath her chin with all of her long hair flowing in the wind and a single feather, a blue one, sticking out from her locks and yet not fluttering away. In one gloved hand she held the reigns of her mighty stead while the other held up a single book.

"With this, Pluto shall not fade from our solar system! Everyone must know the truth! They must believe!"

Bullets flew past her, causing her to slip the book into her satchel attached to her hip. Just as she was about to pull out her own gun, a bright red Mustang car came flying over the tops of the heads of the bandits and came to a screech along the pavement. All of the birds came to a halt, kicking off their riders or just sprinting away. Now there was a new challenger. A man in a racing helmet looked up at her and she looked back at him, both nodding to each other. Then, she took up the reigns in both hands and cracked the leather. Giraffe and Mustang both took off, racing neck and neck along the desert with the sun glaring down upon her from behind. They chased their shadows, attempting to win a race that had no stop.

At least it had no stop until the earth suddenly fell out from beneath them. As they spun in circles, they landed squarely and kept running forward. Lisa stopped staring forward and looked up above her to see the desert was upside down above them. Then she looked down to the side and saw that they were racing on clouds, bouncing rather than going forward anymore and yet still going full speed. Just beneath the clouds it looked like an endless sea, water, and reflecting in those waters were millions of stars. With a turn of her hips, she jumped from Chi Chi's back and paid them no mind as the race went on without her.

Lisa knelt down upon the cloud and reached down into the water. She felt herself fall forward, pulled in by the void and she slipped into the darkness of night. As she turned around, she could see herself up above, fingers in the water and looking down at her. Then she removed her fingers and stood up, walking away. Lisa's eyes got wide as she screamed and only bubbles came out of her mouth. There was nothing. Just emptiness and stars and the world floating away from her. From behind, feathers began to float up around her instead of bubbles. One, then two, then twenty, then a hundred. Suddenly she was wrapped in warm, soft feathers instead of empty space.

"It'll be alright...."

And she felt safe. Just stay there. Just stay. Then as she peered through the shadows, she saw the stars sparkling and she remembered she had a destiny to fulfill. Shaking her head, she pushed the feathers away from her. "I have to save Pluto." Giving a kick of her feet, she sent the feathers tumbling away while her fingers reached out and grabbed the hot, small balls of light meant to be stars. With each star, she climbed her way upwards and back towards the world above.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa shifted in her sleep. Both arms reached out and pulled a large piece of timber from the wood pile and brought it in towards herself. One leg slipped up and over and she snuggled into the woodwork, eyes cracking open for just a moment as the dream faded. Then as she shut her eyes again, unable to keep them awake, the dream rewove itself back together before vanishing completely, allowing her to continue her story of adventure, purpose, and mystical things.

╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫

⋮⋮⋮Heaven's Not Enough⋮⋮⋮

⋮⋮⋮You Think You've Found It⋮⋮⋮

⋮⋮⋮And It Loses You⋮⋮⋮

Position: Church Site (physically), Her Dream (mentally)
Company: No one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces