Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guinan55
okae... runs after him... what are we here for?
this is a nice human ....runs up to the human.....and barks....looks back over at guinan then back at the human
Name:Janik
not a wolf
*walks in* were am i??*looks at wolf claws eh!!! oh no!!!
cloud_striffe
Guinan55
this is a nice human ....runs up to the human.....and barks....looks back over at guinan then back at the human
Hey,hey I know.*Goes to get some food,then comes back out*here this is all i got.*put's three steaks down*
shinji_moto
*walks in* were am i??*looks at wolf claws eh!!! oh no!!!
get out of my forum...now!!!!!!!!!you idiot
eh???? wad i do????!!!!!!!!!!!!
*stands behind cloud and guinan, turned toward the glade incase another pack decides to join them*
Janik170
cloud_striffe
Guinan55
Hey,hey I know.*Goes to get some food,then comes back out*here this is all i got.*put's three steaks down*
((i cant see your avi....))barks in gratitude....looks at the lafa female....and urges her to eat
eh?!? wat the hell did i do?!?
shinji_moto
eh?!? wat the hell did i do?!?
((who are you....you didnt even pm me befor you came....did you even read first post??))
*chews a deer bone i brought with me*
*watches her alpha's eat, waiting for her turn to have a bite* *looks at Janik, and bows her head a bit in graditude*
cloud_striffe
Janik170
cloud_striffe
Guinan55
((i cant see your avi....))barks in gratitude....looks at the lafa female....and urges her to eat
((Gaia's changing...guess that's why nobody can see my avi.))*Walks down to the store*
Icse
*watches her alpha's eat, waiting for her turn to have a bite* *looks at Janik, and bows her head a bit in graditude*
throws her a stake...
*gnaws on the deer leg bone i brought with me*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas