Mebe 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Scured 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Bacon 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Aged Explorer

User Image
                                      User Image

• Long ago, in a galaxy we're all too familiar with, these things happened. The Milky Way has seen over a century of war. Millenia of peace and progress for all species since the last great war could not last it seemed. The great races of the galaxy had grown decadent. Dissent among the ranks grow as populations and resources begin to shift due to an unknown disease ravaging any disease. It took twelve years for the Intergalactic Council to fracture under the pressure of these crises, and when it did, a gaping power void was left in it's wake. One that a military council tried and failed to fill by force. Loose coalitions of planets formed, mega companies that had been kept on a tight leash were let loose finally. The strong prayed upon the weak. Civil wars ran rampant.

By the end of the war, only two coalitions remained. What fleets they had left engaged near an aging star on the galaxy's edge. It was here that the Fracturing would finally take place. In the midsts of this chaotic battle, the coalition members, all seeing a sliver of total victory over the other, turned on each other. For such a sophisticated society, much savagery was committed here. The battle ended with the destruction of the nearby star along with the battling fleets, taking the leadership with it. With this, a once unified galactic community was now fractured and at odds with each other. Anything and everything is up for grabs. Be who you or what you want in the dog-eat-dog world of Fractured Space.

((Many thanks to Harry_Break_Free for the new graphics!!))
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aged Explorer

User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

• For starters, I'm really making this out of boredom and I'll try and keep it simple. This is a (somewhat) freeflow rp where the players fill the galaxy with their own content. That being said, you can make whatever planet, race, ship you want (within reason). But there will be constraints, that will later be explained in the rules. Generally speaking, plot will also be player driven aside from any events that I insert into the galaxy. Different factions and how they will interact will also hopefully play a large role here as well. I'll gladly be taking any and all questions people have. Also, I can not stress enough the importance of being able to play well with others her, IC issues are to never spill into OOC. As such, you will be mindful of the needs of others, how they relate to your own and then find a way to reach a middle ground. I'll have zero tolerance for arguments, especially instigators here, so let's act like proper adults. All this being said, I hope commitment scares you, because I'm hoping that this will last a bit.

For a better idea of how this works. Imagine eve online, or star wars galaxies or think of the X franchise/elite franchise/star citizen franchise. Take that player-driven focus and then cut out anything that's relatively on rails. We make the storyline. Our content is user generated and user run, with myself and eventually some outstanding members to help administrate this. I welcome all ideas, but at the end they must go through me. I still need to make sure everyone can enjoy themselves here, and so long as every enjoys a rich story, then we won't have many issues.

Who likes making maps? If you like making maps, talk to me, I can pay you gold.

User Image
                                      1. Follow the ToS
                                      2. Afterwards, make sure you're here to have fun.
                                      3. DBoD and be mature, please.
                                      4. Be creative, without creativity, this rp dies. So no mary/gary sues.
                                      5. No god-modding.
                                      6. No superpower races ex. saiyans and the like.
                                      7. The galaxy is dangerous, people die. But if someone dies, both parties need to agree to this.
                                      8. Romance is allowed, but no cybering.
                                      9. At least three posts a week, don't want you falling behind.
                                      10. PM Profiles "My Slice of the Galaxy"
                                      11. Two paragraphs minimum for posts. Have a good grasp on the english language.
                                      12. Hide the wine and dine emoticon in your profile pm.
                                      13. Lookit all these rules.
                                      14. PM any non-character additions with it's name and type. (ex. Ujar - Jungle Planet)
                                      15. Be as descriptive as you'd like with these additions. More is always better.
                                      16. A new race must come with a home planet. It doesn't need to be controlled by you, but one must exist.
                                      17. The database is constantly updated, check it often.

Aged Explorer

User ImageUser Image
                              User Image

• Updated Map - The quadrants are: ALPHA - Top Left, BETA - Top Right, Delta - Bottom Left, Omega - Bottom Right
                                  This is an idea of the most basic starmap I'll be making. Note the size. We'll deal with locations via a coordinate system, which should be easy to see. It may be best to download the map if you have bad DL speeds.

User Image

Alpha Quadrant

Ticia Station - Pirate/Mercanary Safe Haven - 20.15, Alpha Quadrant

Temorai - Devon Station - TDI HQ - 17.11, Alpha Quadrant

Xillus 7 - LSC World - 19.27, Alpha Quadrant

Beta Quadrant

Orella - Orelian Homeworld - 50.16, Beta Quadrant

Junius - Andari Enterprises world - 40.25, Beta Quadrant

Andus Station - Andari Enterprises shipyard - 50.16, Beta Quadrant, Orbiting Ordella

Delta Quadrant

Earth - Human Homeworld - 36.45, Delta Quadrant

Arctus-Tor - LSC World - 10.36, Delta Quadrant

Alkaddia - LSC World - 5.56, Delta Quadrant

Omega Quadrant

Claris - Colari Homeworld - 43.37, Omega Quadrant

User Image

The Year // 3378, +19 years after the Fracturing (AF)

The Month // February

The Day // 3rd

------------------------------------

November 23, 3358 - Fracturing Day. The day the galaxy was split into it's numerous petty factions.

February 1, every year - Galactic New Year.

February 1, 3378 - Outbreak of hostilities between Andari Industries and The League of Sovereign Colonies

Aged Explorer

User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

• User Image />Wyatt ::: 'Slack' ::: Hohstadt</
                                      'Hop on in, I'll take ya' for a ride.'

/> Independent::: Mercenary Pilot
                                      /> A-52 Modular Kinetic Rifle ::: Piloting, Enhanced eyesight implants, ranged weapon proficieny.

xxxxxxxxx(* sean113*

User Image />Helix ::: Lixe ::: Cruse</
                                      "If I look scary, you should see my parents."

/>Independent::: Captain / Key Holder
                                      />Claws / Fingers ::: Piloting, Constructing bug like robots.

xxxxxxxxx(*Harry_Break_Free*

User Image />Lady Ashoka ::: Ash ::: Ishone</
                                      It is better to love honor than to fear death.

/>Andari Industries::: Lieutenant Governor of The Third Fleet
                                      />1x Mrk II Andari Pistol, 2x Titanium Longknives, Claws and Fangs ::: Talented Strategist, Confident Leader, Trained Soldier

xxxxxxxxx(*Prinec Aegon Targaryen VI*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. />((Edmund)) ::: (Ed) ::: ((Dewitt))</
                                      (I'm a soldier; I follow orders and I do my job, but one day I'll be giving the orders.)

/>((League of Sovereign Colonies))::: (Captain/Military)
                                      />((T66 Pulse Rifle, P93 Heater Pistol, Shock-Daggers)) ::: ((General soldier skills, proficient commander))

xxxxxxxxx(*((Sovereign-Sama))*

User Image /> Nora ::: Sonny ::: Sonoda</
                                      Money, not power decides the outcome of a conflict.

/>TDI::: Commander of the 2nd Fleet of the TDI Defense Force
                                      />3x 10mm revolver handguns and a combat knife ::: Appropriately skilled in tactics, command and close combat fighting.

xxxxxxxxx(*sean113*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. />((Oliver)) ::: (Red-Hands) ::: ((Ackerson))</
                                      (The League will prosper, even if the rest of the galaxy must burn around it.)

/>((League of Sovereign Colonies))::: (Admiral/Navy)
                                      />((The Iskandar Capital Ship)) ::: ((Genius tactician and Charismatic Leader))

User Image />Bastion ::: Bas ::: </
                                      I've crossed time and space and a sea of stars for help, but.. I can't remember why.

/>Escaped Survivor::: None
                                      />Make-shift blade ::: Unsure, can't.. remember.

xxxxxxxxx(*Foreign Honor*

User Image />Solice ::: Lise ::: Xera</
                                      "If necessary to sustain myself, I will obliterate my way though you."

/>Independent::: We have no classifications.
                                      />Small triangle daggers ::: Creating a magnetic field around her body.

xxxxxxxxx(*Harry_Break_Free*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./>Roland ::: ::: Bauer</
                                      "Power Armor for old people... Take a note."

/>L.S.C. (Former), Ticia Station::: Scientist/Researcher (former), Back-Alley Doctor
                                      />His brain, and the things in it. A large stash of medicinal and recreational chems (mostly illegal) ::: Genius scientist, inventor, and doctor... If he could stay off the chems for more than a day.

User Image />Qi'arra Lusuoi ::: Rey ::: Reylah</
                                      The mind is a most beautiful thing, do not force me to tear yours apart.

/>The Principality of Luxiro::: Captain/Knights of the Endless Void
                                      />Pulsar sub machine gun, high density plasma sword. ::: Powerful psychic, talented diplomat, adept at ambush tactics.

xxxxxxxxx(*Demon king Teru*

User Image />Zolya ::: Viper ::: Tulela</
                                      It is always better to find your enemy, before your enemy finds you.

/>Craithos - The Wardens::: Leader
                                      /> R-90 Beam Rifle, Stinger Pistol, Iridium Combat Sword, iridium Combat knife ::: Born Leader, Trained Soldier, very good Swordsmanship, good tactical and Strategic Understanding.

xxxxxxxxx(*Wolfe Garm*

User Image />Lenir ::: Len ::: Ad'nie</
                                      "People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they are not our road does not mean they are lost."

/>Independent::: Second in Command (hidden/secret rank) Spiritual Leader (proclaimed rank)
                                      />Plasma Spear (spear version of a lightsaber), Natural Weapons (Strength, Teeth, Acidic Fluids) ::: Diplomacy, Unending Patience, Natural Leader, Highly Educated

xxxxxxxxx(*D_letion*

Aged Explorer

User Image

Reserves

[align=left][imgleft]150x150 Picture[/imgleft] />[size=10]((Name)) ::: [size=9][b](Nickname)[/b][/size] ::: ((Lastname))[/size]</
                            [size=8][b](Short Quote)[/b][/size]

/>[size=10][b]((Faction))[/b][/size]::: [size=9](Rank/Position)[/size]
                            />[size=10]((Weaponry))[/size] ::: [size=10]((Skills))[/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=white]([/color][/size][size=8]*[size=8]((Gaia Username))[/size]*[/size]

Characters

[size=11][img]Your Pic Here (Well-drawn/Realistic images preferred)[/img]
                            [b]Name:[/b]
                            [b]Age:[/b]
                            [b]Race:[/b]
                            [b]Skills:[/b]
                            [b]Weapons:[/b]
                            [b]Property:[/b] (Ships, stations, planets. etc.)
                            [b]Backstory:[/b]
                            [b]Username:[/b]
                            [/size]

Entities (Gov't. Factions, Companies, etc.)

[b]Logo:[/b](Optional)
                            [b]Formation Date:[/b]
                            [b]Property:[/b]
                            [b]Information:[/b]
                            [b]Location:[/b]

Property (Ships, stations, planets)

[b]Designation:[/b]
                            [b]Appearance:[/b] (can be URL'ed)
                            [b]Type:[/b]
                            [b]Specs (Mainly for ships, stations):[/b] (( LxWxH, crew size, armaments, etc. go crazy))
                            [b]Location: (For planets/stations)[/b]
                            [b]Population:[/b]
                            [b]Allegiance:[/b]

Race

[img]Reference image here/URL'ed[img]
                            [b]Home planet:[/b]
                            [b]Physical/Racial Traits:[/b] ((What are people from this race normally like?))
                            [b]Other:[/b]

Aged Explorer

- Reserved -

Aged Explorer

- Reserved -

Aged Explorer

- Reserved -

Aged Explorer

- Reserved -

Aged Explorer

- Reserved -

Aged Explorer