Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kadaj2
Tohhua
Name: Tohhua
Race: Human, elven blood
Appearance: tall, slender, serene
Weapons: none
Personality: relatively quiet, but by no means shy, down to earth
History: Far back in her family's lineage was an elf who bestowed some of his powers upon his children. Through the generations, however, it dwindled so that all Tohhua posses is a minute psychic ability. In times of great danger she can summon all of her strength to protect herself.

((I'll work at the Inn? ))

((i put you down))oh,crap,im a goner,ther going to send troops to get me,crap
*she stood there hiding listening to him*
Kadaj2
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*leaps out of atree. picks him up and jumps back into the tree*
*starts to wake up*ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,*notices he is in the air*what the crap?
Name: Athyla
Race: wood elf and human
Appearance: avatar, but dressed in black leather
Weapons: crystalized shadow scimitar, hunting bow and arrows, and assasins blades hidden in her boot tops
Personality: dark, mysterious, and hidden
History: As a child she grew up in a family of all boys, so she always went hawking, hunting, archery classes, and to the stable for her blue cragon and her black horse, Desert Rose. She grew up alone in the woods, in her own little house.

*walked towards the town* I need to find someone.. I'm lonely...But then again, who was it but people whom killed my family becasue we are witc.hes? *turned back towards the woods and ran home*
Tohhua peers out the window of her inn. All the violence is starting to scare her. Her furrowed eyes follow the figures down by the woods.
*feels his back,fingering the three arrows*oh,man....................i got hit three times,i need to practice some more
Kadaj2
*starts to wake up*ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,*notices he is in the air*what the crap?

*she lay him down on a big branch and looked dwon at the men who ran by. she looked at him, her face covered by a hood and her body hidden in a black cloak*
"Shhh..."
((forget this post sorry sweatdrop ))
man,my back*treis to get up,but fails*darn it
Kadaj2
man,my back*treis to get up,but fails*darn it

"stay down, you fool. you need to safe your strenght."
*she quickly pulled out one of the arrows so it wouldn't hurt so much*
*walks out of her house* hmmm...what should i do? I'll live a long and lonely life if i dont find anyone to talk to! *walks down the path into town and whistles, calling her hawk Midnight* Hello....Would you like to go into town, to the butcher and get some fresh meat?? *the bird looked at her* Ok....Lets go, maybe I'll find someone to talk to also. ::sigh::
*hears an arrow fly past her head* Ok, I'm Obviously not among friends... *started to run to town but got hit in her ankle by an arrow* Gahhh.... *gets up and starts running again, just as fast* Alright, if i get hit one more time, Some one is going to get hurt... *runs and runs making it to town* ::pant::
Kadaj2
((Brb))

((owk. but I have to go now. bye bye))
*she walked out of town* "you can come out now" * a large golden scaled dragon appears out of the trees* how is it? "a fair town keep low it has gaurds"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff