Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
                                                    Aɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ Yᴀᴛᴇs

Aɴᴀ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴀᴛᴇs ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•

Ana walked back into the breakfast hall, now dressed in proper regal attire, and feeling a bit more awake and ready for the day. Her shoes clicked softly on the marble floors as she entered through the main archway. There were two new faces present at the large table, the visiting nobles yes. Anastasia turned a sunny, charming smile in their direction.

"Good morning and welcome to our home." She greeted them sweetly, giving a respectful curtsy to the new nobles. "Morning brother, sister." She greeted her siblings again, giving them a cheeky grin as she sat in the seat next to Vanya.

Her sister was staring curiously at the new painter, Vanya had this way of looking at someone as though she were dissecting them. Ana loved her sister but this was one habit that completely confounded the young women. Ana picked a piece of fruit from the table and placed it on the plate in front of her, slicing the fruit expertly.

"So where is our dear brother this morning?" Ana asked her siblings, placing a piece of fruit in her mouth. She'd seen Vaughan earlier but he'd left so quickly and appeared not to have returned as of yet. Her other brother was always a little distant with her, no matter how much she pestered him as children.

Ana played absently with her food, before reaching over and pouring herself a glass of summer wine. The liquid was rich on her tongue as she watched Arne and Mario play fight, it was nice to see Arne relax and have a little fun. He could be a bit too serious at times.

❖ Where: Palace Dining Hall
                                                    ❖ With: Arne, David, Mario, Vanya, & Garan

Dapper Hunter

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Mario Nunez
Mario smirked at the comments exchanged by the royal siblings, he exhaled an "Ooooffff."as he got an elbow to the gut before laughing,"I called her easy my friend."he patted the prince on the back a bit too hard. Mario's dark eye's wandered to the stair's as the younger princess ascended. Mario was a sucker for a pretty face, but he knew his place, he could look but never touch. He was a servant, if not a beloved one. Mario bowed when the eldest sister walked in and all of a sudden he remembered courtesy. She was a bit cold to him and he knew if she had the choice his job would not exist, plus she had a stare that could make a grizzly run back to it's cave,"Good morning, your highness. As beautiful as ever I see! It was fine, work as always."he shrugged before taking another bite of his green apple before turning to the new nobles and bowing his head."Good morning, m'lords." He was always unsure how to present himself. He usually said he was part of the guard's watch, but clearly he as something more. It was a tricky line to walk on.

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxDavid Francxxxxxxxxxx
The Visionary Painterxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                            xDavid smiled as he was presented to the eldest princess and, very quickly, changed his tone to one more appropriate for a lady. "A pleasure to meet you, m'lady." A bit of blush creeped to his face as he bowed down for the eldest princess and, try as he might, he couldn't seem to take the feeling that she was staring at him out of his mind.
                                            That's silly. You look like a pubescent 15 year old commoner boy. Why would she look at you?

Blushing a bit, David took another sip of wine and returned the gaze the princess was giving him. "I'm sorry... is there something wrong with my face?" he reached for a bit of cloth and pointed towards his own mug, expecting her to comment when suddenly two more entered in. Startled, a bit, David took one look and quickly wiped about his mouth before dropping the cloth and picking his goblet back up. The urge to take up some sort of flattering pose was strong, but he resisted.
                                            Oh God. If only I had been here... well, Francine. If Francine had been here...
                                            Attempting to sip from his goblet to steal a few glances, David gazed on at the scarred man and tried not to blush at his gruff features.
                                            What a portrait!
                                            The other, David noticed, had a symbol about his neck of a goat. Strangely enough, the symbol reminded him of a painting. Even more so, the curly hair atop the man's head reminded him even more. A sickening feeling whelled up in the pit of the artist's stomach as he wondered whether it was being in a room of such beauty, or if it was another vision coming on.

Then, he remembered that he was being introduced to the eldest princess.

"Ah, I'm sorry, m'lady. I forgot my manners. David Franc, at your service. I was hired by your father to paint a few of the rooms in the castle. I believe the only reason I'm here formally is because of the meeting hall. I hate to say it, but I was unfortunately the one keeping it closed for all those long months dripping paint on myself while crouched under the risers." David hated painting ceilings. It was actually the worst... "It took a bit longer than expected, though that was partially my own fault. I tried a hand at poetry during the course of my lunch breaks... it...ah, it went well, but I doubt it flatters my work with a brush." he laughed, knowing that what he wrote was initially a formal complaint about ceilings and painting on them...

I've already grown a goiter from this torture,
                                            hunched up here like a cat in Lombardy
                                            (or anywhere else where the stagnant water's poison).
                                            My stomach's squashed under my chin, my chin's
                                            pointing at heaven, my brain's crushed in a casket,
                                            my breast twists like a harpy's. My brush,
                                            above me all the time, dribbles paint
                                            so my face makes a fine floor for droppings!

My haunches are grinding into my guts,
                                            my poor a** strains to work as a counterweight,
                                            every gesture I make is blind and aimless.
                                            My skin hangs loose below me, my spine's
                                            all knotted from folding over itself.
                                            I'm bent taut as a Syrian bow.

Because I'm stuck like this, my thoughts
                                            are crazy, perfidious tripe:
                                            anyone shoots badly through a crooked blowpipe.

Needless to say, he didn't send it.

((ooc|| the poem was actually from Michelangelo who was complaining about painting the sistine chapel. He was actually a sculptor, not a painter, and really hated painting it. In fact, he never wanted to paint it in the first place, but the pope told him he couldn't work on his sculptures for a cardinal's tomb unless he painted the chapel. Also, right on this note, he drew a man painting a smiley face with squiggly hair above him... MICHELANGELO WAS THE ORIGINS OF SMILEY FACE WITH SQUIGGLY HAIR ||))

Spirits of the night communicate with me
                                            Their visions of a future of what is yet to be

'Til the moment comes around
                                            Like I've been here once before
                                            And I'm questioning the truth
                                            No escaping déjà vu

If I could harness this power
                                            Assume absolute control
                                            Of my visions from a future
                                            No one will ever know

Cluttered Genius

11,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Kyron Eyre

Little MacGowan slavered all over Garan's hand, leaving it dripping with slobber. "Good boy," said Kyron, scratching the dog behind the ear. A sardonic smile tugged at the glasgow-scarred corner of his mouth when Garan spoke to him.
"Ha. Ahahaha," Kyron had a painfully dry and forced laugh at Garan's words, "And maybe you'll get yourself a girl who won't break your bones the second she hugs you," he said, running a hand through his hair. The way Garan bruised you'd think the man was made of glass. "Wait---" he glanced up, "Beach?" He looked at Garan, but the words made MacGowan perk up, pacing and wagging his tail around the two. "You want that?" He said, bending over and scratching Mac behind the ears. "Yeah..." he said quietly, half to himself and half to the dog. When they walked down to the dining hall. People. It was too early for him to deal with people. Kyron took a seat at the table with a nod and a mild grunt to the princess and the lord of Whoseywhatsit before gulping down a goblet of water and grabbing an apple and taking a bite out of it. He set to work cutting into wedge of cheese and breaking off some bread. Of course Garan would bring up the beach to these guys. The sooner this meeting was over, the better.

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

MortimerXXXX XXXX Beauson

Heir to the Beausons
▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

User Image
            The journey to Iskra had been a short one. Mortimer had traveled many times, and watched in wonder how his sister always seemed to get sea sick. The swaying of the ship didn't seem to bother him that much. In fact, people said that he seemed to do a lot of swaying even when he wasn't on the boat. As if he was drunk, or trying to imitate the waves of the ocean. They always wrote him off as a drunk, though... Just like his father.

"Smile? You mean like this?"He asked his sister, and let a twisted leer spread across his face. Ah yes... Always a good expression when you wanted people to leave you alone. He was quite good at making crazy eyes and unfortunately, there was probably a reason for it.

Their father was behind them as they exited the ship and Mortimer's gaze fell down up the youngest Yate Prince waiting for them. Vaughan always seemed to like the Beausons more than the other families, and in truth... He was the favorite Yate, in his opinion. "Vaughan! It's so good to see you. Look at you... running about about. I don't understand how you can stand to do it." He smiled and grabbed the prince by the shoulder and shook him a bit. Exercise, it was horrible stuff. Throwing darts and hoisting up sails was one thing, but running for pure enjoyment was another.

Well, at least one of them decided to welcome them into the port. Lord Beauson seemed to be happy, or maybe that was just the wine making him force a smile. He grabbed the handles on Hollyn's self-made wheelchair and began pushing her. This wasn't exactly the ideal situation for dear Hollyn, seeing how sometimes her brother would run with her and use her to push whatever or whoever was in their path aside. That, and sometimes he would forget that she had a social life as well, and just pushed her around to only where he wanted to go.

He looked back at the ship and waited for their oldest sister to exit. If Vaughan didn't have that strange captain around him so much, he would offer a marriage between the two. Though... He wasn't sure if his older sister would have liked that idea so much.

"Shall we?"

Dapper Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Vanya Yates:
"Nothing's wrong with your face. Do you believe that something wrong with it?" Vanya said after David asked her if there was anything wrong with his face. Now why would he ask that? Was he in fact self conscious about something?

He then introduced himself as David. She knew there was a painter but she never actually met him until now.

It was then that Garan of The Latham family and Kyron of the Eyres. Both the eldest sons of their respected families. It was most likely one of these two that she would marry. Garan seemed nice enough, but Kyron was more intimidating. He was covered in scars. She knew men often liked to brag about scars. She wondered if it was a good thing to ask, she was really curious. She found herself staring at Kyron the same way she had stared at David. When something was out of the ordinary she just wanted to observe.

"I'm sorry, it must be still too early for me. Welcome and make yourselves at home I do hope that you are most comfortable. If there is anything you need feel free to ask." Vanya said to the two. She would turn back to David to whom she was speaking to.

"Painting a ceiling doesn't seem pleasant. What sort of art do you enjoy painting? I'm friends with quite a number of artists. The ones who paint what they want seem much happier, maybe a little hungrier but happy". Vanya said to David. She was probing him for information. It was a bad habit of hers to attempt to read a person like a book.

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

EtanaXXXX XXXX Eyre

the eyre shifter

User Image
            Etana's eyes opened at the sound of banging near her room. She was a light sleeper when her guard was up. When she was at home in her own bed, it was actually quite hard to wake her. Rolling out of bed, she let out a sigh and forced herself to get on her feet. There was a meeting being held today. A horrible meeting filled with horrible people eating horrible food and talking about horrible ideas. She was almost positive that her brother shared the same ideas, but not showing up would be considered rude.

Walked toward the mirror, she frowned at her appearance. Her hair was a right mess, and she had a reddish complexion for getting too hot while she was sleeping. Bringing her own furs was a mistake, but she found them comforting. She messed with her hair for a moment, before deciding she couldn't do this on her own. If she wanted to look nice for the meeting, she would have to have some help. That, and lacing up your bodice was especially hard by yourself.

She opened the door and peered out of it for a moment. Garan and Kyron walked by, Kyron looked angry and tired, Garan looking peppy and friendly. She didn't move and waited for them to walk by before she did anything. It was only when a maid walked by the hallway, that she decided to pounce.

"Hey!" She barked at the maid, the young girl turning around startled. "I... I need some help getting into my dress." She explained, then suddenly got impatient when the maid didn't instantly waltz over. "Now."

Within the instant, this time, the maid was in her room helping the Eyre shifter into her dress. It was a dark forest green with golden trim along the edges and collar. Simple, but elegant enough to be considered formal. The long bell sleeves hang down and the maid braided her hair and fixed any imperfections that she could. The final touch was a golden wolf ring that she adorned on her pointer finger. As much as her family seemed to like silver, she avoided it at all costs.

Finally finished Etana thanked the maid and was out of the door and on her way to breakfast. She had forgotten to ask the maid to bring her food in her room so she wouldn't have to socialize, but when she turned her back, the girl was gone. Frowning, she hesitantly walked into the hall and decided to sit near her brother.

If they wanted her to talk, she would, but if no one asked she wouldn't start up a conversation. Grabbing some bread, cheese and salted meat, she made herself a sandwich by layering them and took a bite.

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxGaran Henrik Lathamxxxxxxxxxx
The First Born Lathamxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Hearts will burn come what may
With lessons learned along the way
To free myself I make a choice
Just to be heard I lose my voice

Finding strength in solitude
I fight to fly with much to prove
Is this the way it's meant to be?
I risk it all I will not fall

xGaran grimaced at the now dripping hand, despite slowly acclimating to the feeling over the years the Eyre and Latham had gone on hunting trips together. Anyone around the Eyre children, especially Kyron, needed to learn to just get over dog saliva. Hunting as their favorite past-time led to a lot of dogs around. "Hey, I figure if I let her beat me up enough times she'll eventually grace me with a date." He knew it sounded awful, but simply shrugging it off usually helped. He was used to being a bit more on the fragile side when it came to things of that nature.

As soon as he sat down Garan watched a bit more casual interaction going on around him between the children. While he didn't know all of them, he did recognize a few from description. For one, the princesses were pretty easy to pick out. The prince, obviously very similar looking, was also a pretty clear-guess... The boy was already introduced as the painter of the family, and the dark haired male was....well, that was the only mystery left to be solved. "Hrm? Yes, the beach. Here they're not rocky, are super warm, and while the glacial lakes by us are fun they don't have waves like here."

As soon as he finished, the youngest princess arrived and greeted them all. He turned to her with a smile and a wink, "Good morning, princess. I... think we've missed each other the past few days." Garan gave another smile and straightened up his posture to appear a bit more presentable. Of course.. he thought he looked better in his traditional Northern garb than this southern stuff. "Your castle is wonderful, and so far I'm enjoying my stay a ton. The markets are pretty wonderful here as well. Honestly, I managed to get lost among all the stalls at one point. I haven't exactly been to your beaches yet, but from what I could see from the castle grounds they seem pretty wonderful." Wishing he could add in some cheesy pick-up line, Garan's gaze hit the prince and the darker, larger man and he quickly thought better of it.

As he finished, Etana walked in causing a small smile across the white-haired boy's lips. "Ah, another sleepy-head... Sleep well? I think Florenz and the old men are the only ones still out cold."
User ImageXX𝔄𝔯𝔫𝔢 𝔜𝔞𝔱𝔢
XXFirst Son of the Yate Family
====================================================

XXX𝔄rne smiled as he hear the air leave Mario with a blow to the gut. Finishing off his bread, Arne was about to stand and grab an apple when others entered. He kept to his seat then as the two eldest sons from the Northern lands entered. At Garan's suggestion, Arne smiled. "It would be nice for all of us to head down to the beach and enjoy the sun for the day. I can have a few horses readied and arrange for a meal to be brought down to the beach. The meeting isn't until tonight." While some of the families had been here for a few days, none of them spent much time together. They had all known each other since they were children, but they did not truly know one another. This would be their land one day and they would have to rule it together or not at all.

XXXEtana, probably the last to enter for breakfast for the morning, walked in silently. As Ana and Garan spoke, Arne would watch the eldest Eyre walk in and take a seat. He was just about to express good mornings when Garan noticed her entrance and announced it. Hearing Ana's voice, he would look toward her again. "I believe he is greeting the Beausons as they arrive this morning." Arne had almost asked many times why his brother did not just move to the Beauson territories with them. He was sure a marriage arrangement would be made with Vaughan and the eldest Beauson daughter. He was the closest to the Beausons out of everybody. Reaching forward, he went ahead and grabbed the apple. "So do we all wish to head down toward the beach?" Taking a bite of his apple, he waited for an answer. He needed to know if some horses needed to be readied. The beach would probably be the safest place for the nobles to visit the outdoors.

XXX

Bashful Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
                                                    Aɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ Yᴀᴛᴇs

Aɴᴀ

User Image

Ana listened silently as Arne explained their brother's whereabouts. He was always fond of the Beausons, more so than the rest of the family. Her gaze filled with wonder as Garan spoke about his homelands. She was always so curious about the foreign lands outside their own walls. Her spirit yearned to explore them all one day.

"Glacial lakes? I've never seen such a sight, they must be wonderful." Her tone was dreamy and soft, full of wonder. She turned a smile to Garan as the fair haried man complimented their castle and markets.

"Yes the markets are a bit confusing, I remember getting lost in them myself as a child." She giggled at the memory. She loved the markets, as a child she was prone to running off in her excitement and curiosity.

Her focus drifted off as she became lost in her own memories. She remembered getting lost in the market place a few too many times, but never crying because of the wonder of it all. She remembers summers spent by the water, totting on tiny legs after her older siblings. And holding onto Vanya's hand when going close to the waves. She remembers sitting on her father's lap as her mother's gentle voice sung her to sleep. She'd always loved the beach, even more so as she grew older and started riding. So she jumped with excitement over Arne's proposal to spend the day there.

"Oh yes the beach sounds lovely, especially on such a beautiful day. Don't you agree sister?" Ana asked Vanya, bringing her chalice of wine back to her lips.

❖ With: Arne, David, Mario, Vanya, Garan, & Kyron

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

EtanaXXXX XXXX Eyre

the eyre shifter

User Image
            Etana looked over and smiled at Garan in a way that could have been mistaken for a grimace. She was fairly sure that he was the reason that she had woken up. The banging on the door near her was probably Garan trying to wake Kyron up. Suddenly it was all starting to make sense.

Looking away, she continued to eat the bread, not bothering to join into the conversation. Both of them were so peppy, it almost made her feel sick. At the same time, however, the young princess was acting very polite towards them, and she had to respect that. Was it just an act, or was the girl genuinely happy to have them? Either way, Etana was impressed.

She suddenly stopped chewing, when she heard them wanting to go to the beach. She slightly frowned, not knowing what to think of it. She didn't bring any clothes that would be fit for going in the water. Not only that, but there was something that always worried her about the ocean. Rivers and lakes were one thing, but oceans seemed so vast and empty. She was not going to step a foot inside of it.

Part of her just wanted to get up and say 'Have fun', but the other part was worried about getting stuck into a conversation with the Beausons or Elynbrigge. Even if there were Yates in this party, there were at least two people she trusted. She'd probably just have to sit on the sand and watch everyone swim about and drown.

Cluttered Genius

11,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Kyron Eyre
Kyron felt eyes on him and his gaze flicked up from food to Vanya Yate, who was staring at him like he was a machine or some strange animal. He hated that. And for that he hated her almost instantly. He didn't come to the south to be looked at like a freak, yet here he was. His scars were always something that filled him with grief and pride in the north, but of course in a court of southron cowards he would be looked at as an accident, a freak. He met Vanya's gaze with a look that seemed like it would tear her apart. He did have the look of a wounded animal, but as something that should be feared rather than pitied. That wounded wolf backed into a corner that would rip your throat out with one flinch of a finger towards him. There was no small amount of madness in his blue eyes.

Kyron looked to his sister Etana, arriving late to breakfast and the fury melted off of him. A scowl tugged at the corner of his mouth at the younger princess's 'dreamy' voice. Everything in the south was simpering, saccharine and of course their father wouldn't let them take a step outside the walls because the south never knew what it took to temper iron into steel, or children into men. Ugh. Kyron scratched Little MacGowan between the ears and slipped him a bit of ham under the table.
"Well,"
he said standing up, "Beach then?" he looked to the others.
User ImageXX𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔯𝔞 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔬𝔫
XXEldest Beauson Child
====================================================

XXX𝔄t last, they reached Iskra. While Meliora loved visiting new places, she hated the traveling part. To boat smelled, not just of fish, but of sweat from the men working above deck. Meliora had spend much of her time in her cabin with her favorite pigeon hawk, the only bird she was allowed to bring with her. It was closing in on the time she needed to started heading toward the Iskra castle. Gently humming, guided the falcon onto her perk before tethering her to it. Taking off the leather glove she used with her birds, she took her more decorative glove and pull it onto her arm. By that time, a servant had walked in and bowed. She took his entrance as it was time to go. The young man was the only person she trusted transporting her birds.

XXXAs she walked out of the cabin, she pulled her necklace for her head and looped her earrings into her ears. Hollyn and Mortimer were on the deck with Vaughan already. Meliora would walk past her drunken father, paying little attention to him. He smelled fouling of alcohol and she prayed the man would have the decency to bathe before the meeting tonight. She closed in on her siblings and Vaughan just in time for Mortimer to suggest them heading out. Smiling, she would link her arms onto one of Vaughan's. "You would not leave me behind to walk on my own would you little brother?" Smiling, she would squeeze Vaughan's arm in greeting. "You look as fit as every Vaughan." Vaughan, the favorite of the Beauson clan. He fit right in with them and it was a shame he was not born into their family.

XXX"How is that little friend of yours? Why isn't she here with you?" Everyone knew of his mistress, sadly he would never be allowed to marry a woman beneath him. Meliora herself rather liked the young woman.

Dapper Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Vanya Yates:
"That does sound lovely, I'll arrange a carriage."
Vanya said with a smile in response to her sister. She was rather neutral about the beach. She didn't like sand and she was currently wearing a dress that wouldn't let her really walk through the beach. She couldn't exactly ride a horse either. At least her dress didn't allow her to ride a horse. Most likely she would just bring a book and read it under the sun. She liked the markets more but the guests wanted to go to the beach. It would be improper for a host to deny that request.

Vanya would finish eating with grace. Lightly tapping her lips with a napkin she motioned a servant to come.

"Please arrange a carriage and a few horses for our guests. I will be taking a carriage to the beach, I'm sorry to say that I would slow you down if I took a horse. Ana you should join me, and there's room for two others." Vanya said as she scanned the room. Etana didn't look the type to sit in a carriage, but it would be fascinating if she joined. She wanted to see if either Kyron or Garan would join them. Generally at least one male would join the women in a carriage as an escort. This also let Vanya know who knew the courting game or at least was interested in courting either of the two princesses. Of course, it would be completely uninteresting if either Mario or Arne decided to ride in the carriage. She already knew enough about them that she didn't really need to analyze them. It would be extremely adorable if David had volunteered to join them. I would be like being protected by a cute adorable puppy. Far to adorable to take seriously but you would have to commend the courage.

Bashful Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
                                                    Aɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ Yᴀᴛᴇs

Aɴᴀ

User Image

Ana narrowed her eyes as she caught the dangerous look Kyron sent her sister. She may be the younger but she'd always protect her family, and Ana didn't appreciate the wildness in his eyes. Vanya had a tendency to offend people without really noticing, but nothing she ever did was malicious in nature only ever misunderstood. Ana gently grabbed her sister's hand, sending a dark look in Kyron's direction before turning back into more pleasant conversation.

"Sister its such a lovely day I don't want to spend it inside a carriage." Ana dreaded the idea of having to ride inside, not when she could be galloping along the shore with her stead. A mischievous smile lit her face as an idea came to mind. "Young painter boy?" She called out to David smiling sugar sweet at him. "Why don't you ride along with my dear sister? Bring your supplies and paints along, the beach is truly a work of art this time of year. And who better to capture it?" She clapped her hands, delighted at the idea.

She sent a sly look over at Vanya, who was watching the others through that calculating gaze of hers. Ana really needed to talk to her about that, the staring was a bit much. But she knew Vanya well enough to know when she was fishing for information and if riding with someone else helped them both, than Ana was happy to help. Her lips twisted into a small smirk at the thought.

❖ With: Arne, David, Mario, Vanya, Garan, & Kyron

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff