Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Welcome. I see you've recieved your invitation. Come, step this way."

You are led to an enourmous room, so high you cannot see the ceiling, the end of it far away in the darkness. Bookshelves line the walls as far as eye can see, both down the hall and up the walls. They're crammed with stacks and stacks of books and seem to give off an almost menacing air as you march pass on the thick carpet, dust trailing in your wake.

"Yes yes, do come in here."

The small man, who most would describe as "spry" pulls down on a certain book and a section of it opens, revealing a small button. Pressing it, a sound is heard, and the books swing open and it is seen that they're not really books, but bricks that are painted, as is the bookshelves. There is a small tunnel there, and he leads you down it.

"I do hope you will enjoy yourself. It's quite an agreeable place, once you get used to it."

At the end of the tunnel there is a subway, and the old man gently pulls you onto the train. It accelerates suddenly, and there's a bright light up ahead. The man is grinning like there's not tomorrow, and then you stop. Not suddenly, but the movement just seems to have left the train. He opens the door and it shows a world like no other.

"Welcome, welcome to Mylancia."

Rules:
exclaim No god-modding
exclaim No spamming
exclaim No asterisk RP'ing, use quotes please
exclaim Um..nothing else really

Fill out this form to enter the world of Mylancia, of magic and myth.

Name:
History:
Race:

You can be any race you desire, any uncommon ones you should describe to me. Just post this and you can start whenever.

Name: Phoenix
Description: My avatar
History: A powerful sorcerer, he created this world and invites people at random to come and join him.
Race: Kitsune

This is a long-term RP, so feel free to come and go as you please.
Name: Nall
Description: A young boy who has just discovered his power to morph.
History: He left home, he wanted something more... it seems he found it...
Race: Human
{{brb, and you can start}}
Name: Navi
Appearance: Ava
History: Navi is a volatile beast; the only thing more unpredictable than her pyrokenisis is her volcanic battle-like temper.
Race: Tiger Zoanthrope
He walked off the train. Not knowing where he was, but for some reason it felt right to him. "At least I don't have to go back to my old wretched life... I'm starting anew He said as he started to walk through the tall grass that grew. He breathed in the fresh air and looked at the blue sky. "I like it here..." He said to himself as he looked to the sun.
Navi dropped from the train and peered around at her surroundings. "Nice place..." she tweaks her ears and listens to the sound of nature. "Sooo... What is this place?"
Name:Blade Burashina
Apperance: Ava
History: Always dreaming of being a hero, when he recieved this invitation he began to wonder if this was his chance....
Race:Human
Navigation
Navi dropped from the train and peered around at her surroundings. "Nice place..." she tweaks her ears and listens to the sound of nature. "Sooo... What is this place?"
He noticed a girl get off the train as well. "Hello... I'm not to sure where this place is... or for that matter, what it is..." He said to the girl as he then turned his head and looked at the ground. He kicked some of the grass with his foot. "Well... It seems real to me"
Blade notices Navi but Blade was always the shy one and he quietly stood their gazing at the sun.
Name: Anna
Description: long brown hair, green eyes. shes 5'7 with a slender yet athletic build.
History: she was invited and decided that she could use a change from the life she had before.
Race: human
Name:merrie
Apperance: Ava
History: none
invitation he began to wonder if this was his chance....
Race:Human

came with blade
Nallio
Navigation
He noticed a girl get off the train as well. "Hello... I'm not to sure where this place is... or for that matter, what it is..." He said to the girl as he then turned his head and looked at the ground. He kicked some of the grass with his foot. "Well... It seems real to me"

She grins and flicks a switchblade from her pants. Digging the blade into the ground, she brings it back up and inspects it. She carefully sniffs the edge with her cat-like nose and takes a gentle lick. "Well... dosen't taste like evil to me. Name's Navi!"
Blade Burashina
Blade notices Navi but Blade was always the shy one and he quietly stood their gazing at the sun.
He quickly lifted his head as he then saw another boy. "Hello..." He said to the boy. Just then a gust of wind blew on his face. He felt refreshed. "Well I don't just wanna stand here!" He said a she started to slowly walk forward.
*Blade quickly turns around but stands in a attack postion*

((Blade has never really been able to trust anyone))

*I can't be friends with anyone here....they will betray me if i get too close*
she looked around, not bad she thought. she gave a small sigh, she didnt regret leaving her old life for this one...yet. She looked around at the other people standing on the grass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff