Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Whatcha think of my self drawn profile picture.. made it just a few minutes ago))
"Me? Well, I was born in the land of the dead. You'd know it better as the land of the silver sand. It's known as the land if the dead, because the undead gaurd it, people not of that land never get out alive, and My people gaurd the gate of the souls of the dead that wish to rest in peace. That's why I was able to release the Phantasoms, and why they aren't ghosts. Phantasoms are partly in this world, but have already died, so they can't rejoin the living. I left my home because I got bored."
((it's nice. I can only sketch with pencil and such. I like the color. Is it supossed to be you or something?))
Jacklyn Sparrow
"Me? Well, I was born in the land of the dead. You'd know it better as the land of the silver sand. It's known as the land if the dead, because the undead gaurd it, people not of that land never get out alive, and My people gaurd the gate of the souls of the dead that wish to rest in peace. That's why I was able to release the Phantasoms, and why they aren't ghosts. Phantasoms are partly in this world, but have already died, so they can't rejoin the living. I left my home because I got bored."

"cuz you got bored ey.. I left because my parent were murdered.. in front of my eyes non the less! such ignorant bliss I had in those days.." She wandered off without even walking.. dreaming about the times with her parents.. what they taught her.. and the traveling.. the gypsy festivities.. such eternal bliss it seemed..
Jacklyn Sparrow
((it's nice. I can only sketch with pencil and such. I like the color. Is it supossed to be you or something?))

(yeah, me in the cloak, with the hood down.. but its hard to see because its night.. and the colour came out too dark.. I'll fix that!)
*Jacklyn thought back to her days at home....endless days....*

"Well, I had enough time at home for a few life times, so I decided that I needed to see what else was out there. And besides, the Silver sand isn't the most friend friendly place. As you can see most of companions are dead, I wanted to know what it would be like to have a friend that wasn't."
Jacklyn Sparrow
*Jacklyn thought back to her days at home....endless days....*

"Well, I had enough time at home for a few life times, so I decided that I needed to see what else was out there. And besides, the Silver sand isn't the most friend friendly place. As you can see most of companions are dead, I wanted to know what it would be like to have a fe that weren't."

Jarodai looked up and smiled softly as she brushed the strands of hair back to their rightful place.. she then jumped off the barrel and threw Rusty in the air as he flew up to the top most mast, perching himself there perfectly.. "Well.. how do you like it?"
*Jacklyn looked at the sleepiong monk.*

"I wonder what's taking him so long to wake up?"

*She walked over to the side is the deck. The sun had set, but there was a blazing orange glow in the south, it seemed to be slowly coming closer.*

"Well mates, let's get moving east! Maybe we can reach daylight faster if we head toward the land of the sun." THe Phantasoms scrambled around the deck preparing to set sail for the east.
Jacklyn Sparrow
*Jacklyn looked at the sleepiong monk.*

"I wonder what's taking him so long to wake up?"

*She walked over to the side is the deck. The sun had set, but there was a blazing orange glow in the south, it seemed to be slowly coming closer.*

"Well mates, let's get moving east! Maybe we can reach daylight faster if we head toward the land of the sun." THe Phantasoms scrambled around the deck preparing to set sail for the east.

Jarodai stood up and made a whistle from her fingers, a high pitched whistle indeed as Rusty came soaring down avoiding all the Phantasoms in the meantime.. he then perched himself on her shoulder and krawed a few times.. Jarodai didnt hesitate but immediantly helped to pull the many sails of this ship tight while she also did some other simple chored on deck.. for instance she loosened the knots at the back at the right time so they could set off.. "There.. lets go!"
((I have to go for right now. My mom needs me. I'm saving the link to come back later. bye))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff