Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aero had finished her dish and dropped some money on the counter and went back to the inn to order a room.
starbaby
DarkRay
starbaby
DarkRay
just a wounded stranger in need of some good food *smiles softly and gets them a table*who are you?
You can call me- *she stops herself in mid sentence and looks around her at all the people* Ummmm... I'm....Silver *she sits down beside him*

*he smiles* i hope you like the food
*stops eating for a moment* Yes! it's very good! Great even!!!.... did you say before that you're wounded? How?

a fight....
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
Aero noticed some people around the town and decided to speak with one of them. "Excuse me, but could any of you tell me if there had been any strange occurances in this city in the last 72 hours?" Aero asked them, hoping for an answer.

i've noticed one
"What was it? Oh, forgive me, I'm Aero and sorry for the interiagtion, but it's my job."

ummm my bro he is about as tall as me white hair its long enough to touch his a** blue eyes came through here and probably destroyed stuff thats why im here...he is supposed to be dead twice over if you find him let me know
"Okay, I have to take in some psycho dude? Damn, I'd better get paid extra." Aero said to herself.

no just tell him im alive and waiting *bows*
"Indeed, I shall."
Magus sobered up at an extremely fast pace...with twenty minutes, she had already gone through the withdrawal and hangover phases, her head now slightly clearer, then headed out of her room. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something that looked mysteriously like flames. She suddenly knocked down a suit of armor. "Gah!! Who the hell left this here?!"
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
Aero noticed some people around the town and decided to speak with one of them. "Excuse me, but could any of you tell me if there had been any strange occurances in this city in the last 72 hours?" Aero asked them, hoping for an answer.

i've noticed one
"What was it? Oh, forgive me, I'm Aero and sorry for the interiagtion, but it's my job."

ummm my bro he is about as tall as me white hair its long enough to touch his a** blue eyes came through here and probably destroyed stuff thats why im here...he is supposed to be dead twice over if you find him let me know
"Okay, I have to take in some psycho dude? Damn, I'd better get paid extra." Aero said to herself.

"Indeed, I shall."
hey is there a clothes cleaners near by? i need to wash out all this blood

Blessed Seeker

DarkRay
a fight....
Oh....ok.....*continues to eat her food*
Who is this guy? And wounded? I always seem to attract the weird ones...
*she sighs*
starbaby
DarkRay
a fight....
Oh....ok.....*continues to eat her food*
Who is this guy? And wounded? I always seem to attract the weird ones...
*she sighs*

something wrong *he has already gone through seven plates of food and shows no signs of stoping*
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313

i've noticed one

"Indeed, I shall."
"I'm not sure. Try asking one of the waitress, or the bartender."
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313
DarkRay
Stardragon1313

i've noticed one

"Indeed, I shall."
"I'm not sure. Try asking one of the waitress, or the bartender."

i'll just steal some new stuff later *pulls of his jacket and shirt*

Blessed Seeker

DarkRay
something wrong? *he has already gone through seven plates of food and shows no signs of stoping*
It's nothing...

(( I have to go soon...will you come back here in say...22hrs? I have no idea what time it is where you are... sweatdrop ))
starbaby
DarkRay
something wrong? *he has already gone through seven plates of food and shows no signs of stoping*
It's nothing...

(( I habe to go soon...will you come back here in say...22hrs? I have no idea what time it is where you are... sweatdrop ))

((maybe)) if you say so
Angel Devoid
2k_Style
Angel Devoid
2k_Style
Angel Devoid
2k_Style
*Style watched the shady character enter the inn, and decided to follow him for lack of nothing better to do. Inside she saw many people, and deciding that she might as well relax, she shook out her hair and flashes of flame escaped as she put it up. Ordering a drink from the bartender, she sat, ignored by the world as always, and watched the social scenes around her*

*Angel notcied her entering and walked up to her with his hood still up, he walked right up to her and stood in front of her8

*Style spotted the girl who had walked away from her eating through a window into another, and a cold amused smirk came across her face. She took another sip, and started paying attention to the figure she had followed into the inn in the first place, and saw he seemed to be watched by another. Hoping for some interesting development, she watch, sipping her drink, she looked else where for a while, when she noticed the man standing infront of her *

"yes?" *big green eyes blinking*

*Angel leaned down and began to whisper something to her* your very cute

"A smug look came into her eyes, so she looked at him sliyly*

"So what are you going to do about it?"

*angel leans in again and gives her a soft kiss on the lips*

**sorry, had to restart comp**

*a bit shocked by the kiss, Style let it continue for a good couple seconds before pulling away, and looked deep into his eyes* So...who are you?

Blessed Seeker

DarkRay
((maybe))
(( ok...Cya! ))
starbaby
DarkRay
((maybe))
(( ok...Cya! ))

((bye))
Magus picked herself up, hoping no one had seen , seeing as the lady at the front desk had left the room. She ran off towards the restaurant to hide, and nearly smacked into somone.

((This has to prove She's the clumsiest, most dim-witted character on earth...or at least on the ground where she happens to have fallen... sweatdrop ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff