Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

User Image

■ Genre: High Medieval Fantasy, Action, Suspense, Adventure, Romance, Thriller
                                          □ Inspirations: Mythology, Random, and Old thread of Mine
                                          ■ Status: OPEN && Accepting!
                                          □ Pictures: Google, Photobucket.
                                          ■ Editing: Ribbet
                                          □ Creator: Kalikanna

Shy Bookworm

User Image
It Begins...
---------------------------------In Thiris!

When: 1435

What’s included: Anything, if it’s not OP and makes sense, sure. No futuristic, no guns.

What's in the World?
XXXX----◘-3 kingdoms [Thiris, Edowen, Aeria]
XXXX----◘-2 villages [within the forest]
XXXX----◘-forest (demon/evil)
XXXX----◘-lake [known to be bottomless]
XXXX----◘-Unknown underground city.

What Season: Summer

Shy Bookworm

THE WORLD!

Thiris:
User Image

Aeria:
User Image

Edowen:
User Image

Altars:
User Image

Forest:
User Image

Lake:
User Image

Random Villages:
User Image

Shy Bookworm

STORY:

XXXXXXThis land had seen much hardship. Many kingdoms came and fell, wars shed blood along the barren land and countless sins were committed, but all of that was to be expected as years passed on. Now the world was shaped a bit differently, instead of the normal humans killing humans, the other races had seemed to edge into history and now were part of society, well sort of. As many other periods in time, the people who were different were outcast, and racism was at its all time high. (Racism as in literal animal/demon/whatever IS NOT HUMAN). The Kingdom of Thiris has always been that one kingdom to be known to be gullible. Thiris was the only kingdom that refused to accept that the other inhuman races even existed. The Kingdom (inside city gates) was only for humans, and the tainted, corrupt, filthy inhuman creatures were to live in the forest outside. Of course, this proved to be incorrect, but the people of Thiris truly believe this was the case. The king of Thiris, King Alduin Cromwell, was a large man who seemed to always be ready for some form of battle, but was a rather happy go lucky man. Where the other two kingdoms: Aeria and Edowen waged war on each other all the time for their lands and wealth, but the Kingdom of Thiris was a good ways out of the way and was never touched. The people here believed themselves to be untouchable by the other races. Other races were treated as enemies in Thiris and the soldiers would immediately respond and apprehend them. In the lowest part of the castle laid the dungeon where all the creatures that tried to invade their kingdom were imprisoned. Some say that the King himself dealt with the other creatures, but most disregarded this as another safety precaution of their great king.

XXXXXXWhile Thiris dealt with their racism, Edowen and Aeria accepted it. Edowen was known as the demon kingdom, though they were known to accept everything except humans and elves. Aeria was full of elves and some humans. These two kingdoms were formed due to the racism of Thiris, yet they never seemed to go after them in rage, yet that is. For now, that was not the problem at hand. After years of the Kingdom of Thiris hating and despising the air the other creatures breathed, the gates were suddenly open and thanks to the King, everyone was spreading the newest news. “The King of Thiris needs your help! All Mercenaries needed! Traveling and surviving is the game, Wealth and power is your gain!” They were such silly spouts but they were yelled about everywhere even with the added notion, “All Races are allowed! Come to Thiris in a fortnight!” (14 days) At first, it did not seem like a big deal but by the time word spread around it seemed to morph into a bigger tale of eternal riches, wealth and unlimited power. Everyone had their eyes on this poster though it seemed it was gathering a much larger crowd and originally planned and the normal inhabitants were not too happy about the influx of other races in their town. As the King begins his gathering of mercenaries and other races, how were the townsfolk going to accept the filth to be inside their kingdom?

Shy Bookworm

IMPORTANT INFO::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THE ALTERS ARE NOT KNOWN BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE TEAM LEADER OR THE KING! YOU CAN NOT JUST GO TO THE ALTAR!
The Groups:

XXXXX-Team 1: Alter of Wrath [at least 2 people] {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}
XXXXX-Team 2: Alter of Chaos [at least 2 people] {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}
XXXXX-Team 3: Alter of Plague [at least 2 people] {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}
XXXXX-Team 4: Alter of Hostility [at least 2 people] {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}
XXXXX-Team 5: Infiltration: Aeria [at least 2 people] {Lots of stealth, lots of actions and encounters}
XXXXX-Team 6: Infiltration: Edowen [at least 2 people] {Lots of encounters, action, doesn't have to be stealth}

Other Possible Roles:

XXXXX-People can play princesses & knights to the princessess:
XXXXXXXXXXXX[They can also be having their own plots going on, talk to me about it]

Thiris: [Human Kingdom]
XXXXXXXXXXXX-Queen/Mistress (up to 5)
XXXXXXXXXXXX-Princess 1: The oldest
XXXXXXXXXXXX-Princess 2: The youngest
XXXXXXXXXXXX-Knights: Personal Princess knight.

Aeria: [Elven Kingdom]
XXXXX-Elven King- Will need
XXXXX-Princess-
XXXXX-Knights/soldiers
XXXXX-Assassins
XXXXXXXXXXXXThey will be centered around attacking Edowen

Edowen: [Demon Kingdom]
XXXXX-Demon Queen- Will need
XXXXX-Knight or Two
XXXXX-Demon soliders
XXXXX-Princess
XXXXXXXXXXXXYou will be centered around attacking Aeria.

Shy Bookworm

User Image

TERMS of SERVICE:: You know the deal here. If you haven't read the ToS, read it. Failure to abide by Gaia's laws will result in you being banned or worse. I will laugh.

BASIC COURTESY:: Please respect your fellow roleplayers. There's no reason to be rude to them, and we'd all like this to be a nice, clean thread right? Right. And of course, no godmodding, auto hitting or auto killing.

VIOLENCE & ROMANCE:: Violence is allowed, romance is allowed and encouraged, but please keep the ToS in mind. If you start a fight and get beaten, there is a chance your character might die. Just as in real life, if you end up in battle and make a wrong move it could cost you your life. Remember that.

POSTING & LITERACY:: There will be no one liners. This is a semi-lit to literate Rp there will be a minimum of five sentences per post. I understand writer block, but you need to give enough for others to work with. If you have something to say that isn't in context of your RPC I want to see some sort of an OoC or { } [ ] ( )

CREATOR RULES:: I have final say in this forum. I will appoint Moderators to help and they will be listed below.
        Deseccated: Will be the moderator in charge of Godmodding, autohitting, autokilling or anything that seems a bit strange in how you fight with your character/use powers with your character. If he thinks it's wrong he will pm you and ask you questions, I will back him. twisted
        Zephyr_infinity & Sanrayu are also mods. They will help me move the plot when I need it to. ^^

ROLL CALL:: Well this is something that I will probably stress. When I accept you, I expect you to post. You have THREE DAYS until I pm you, if you do not respond to me within 48 hours, I will have your character horribly murdered. If there is a reason you will not be on for a couple days, post in the OOC thread or pm me or one of the other mods and you will be spared your characters life.

Annoucement:: There will be announcement posts that I or the other mods will post as to let you see the updates (new plot line/ day time change/ weather conditions/ death/ ect). Due to this fact so long as you pay attention to the rp and check all the posts you missed you will be perfectly fine.

PROFILES:: I expect you to use anime pictures when giving me a profile. I also expect you to use them every post. Can be fancy (I like the pretty formats), or the plain align to the left or right. Send Profile to me. Entitled "This Hand of Mine is Burning Red." [if you know that reference, heart 's for you ]

BABYSITTING:: I am not your babysitter, I will not hold your hand through this rp. It is your responsibility to make sure that you character is involved in the plot or you involve yourself with other people. If you do not participate or try then that's your problem. If you have ideas, pm me, I love hearing ideas, we can work something out. If you do not even attempt it is not my fault if you get left behind. I intend to make EVERYONE important to the plot, but also in a way that will not mess up the rp if you're not here.

EPIC FAIL:: Failure to obey the rules will happen with immediate booting. Do not end up on my black list. If you have read every word of my rules please put an emote from the "yummies" section at the top of your profile, if I do not see it I will not accept it.

VERY IMPORTANT:: If you start an rp fight there is a POSSIBILITY your character may die. If you mess up and corner yourself into a move that kills that isn't an insta-kill that was your mistake. Don't be overly attached to your characters. Their deaths help make drama in a thread as well as plot. Secondly, if you are inactive for the time I explained I will have your character murdered off one way or another. Whether if it's another rp character, an npc, or just some random demon. I will kill it off for the sake of rp fun. Get over it.

Shy Bookworm

How Fighting Works:

XXXXXX ---XXYou outsmart your opponent.
XXXXXX ---XXThere will be no godmodding
XXXXXX ---XXIf you put yourself in a position where something can kill you and there was a way to avoid it prior.
XXXXXX ---XXYou will not bs your way out of things.
XXXXXX ---XXThis is a serious rp, if you mess up in a fight there goes your character.
XXXXXX ---XXThink of real medieval times, if you messed up in battle someone either saved you, you thought your way out of it, or you died. Keep that in mind.
XXXXXX ---XXThere will be a death count for this forum.
XXXXXX ---XXDO NOT BE AFRAID TO KILL OFF YOUR CHARACTERS!
XXXXXX ---XXKilling off characters add's to plot development!

emotion_jawdrop

Note::
If you want to talk to the other person before fighting them for a plot idea of your own, fine, go right ahead. But if they jump into a fight with you, you both will deal with it. Not me. Remember to stay in character!

Shy Bookworm

PROFILE SKELETONXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
FIRST NAMEx↷xLAST NAME OR ENDING TITLE

████ : x x x ON THE SURFACEUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
--l -- l l -▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
--l-- l l --- l -- l l --- l -- l l - ••( b a s i c * i n f o )

。↗ && : A G E {insert}
。↗ && : G E N D E R{insert}
。↗ && : P R E F E R E N C E {insert}
。↗ && : B I R T H{insert}

████ : x x x INSIDE MYSELF
--l-- l l --- l -- l l --- l -- l l - ••( p e r s o n a l i t y )

✖||✖ Personality trait
✖||✖ Personality trait
✖||✖ Personality trait
✖||✖ Personality trait
✖||✖ Personality trait

████ : x x x JUST THE SMALL THINGS
--l-- l l --- l -- l l --- l -- l l - ••( n e c c e s s i t i e s )

。↗ && :R A C E{insert}
。↗ && : W E A P O N S{insert} [list up to three, just put their names or what they are here, you can describe them below]
。↗ && : P O W E R S{insert}[list don't describe]
↗ && : S T R E N G T H{insert}[can be personality trait, could be power trait or anything, need at least one]

████ TELL ME YOUR ↗↗ s e c r e t s
||▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬||

✖||✖ [Weapon Description]✖||✖
╯╯╯if you need to describe a stance, picture links, or description place here.

✖||✖ [Power Description] ✖||✖
╯╯╯tell me briefly about your powers

████ BIOGRAPHY ↗↗ p a s t

✖||✖{insert--Write me at least two paragraphs}
✖||✖

████ ANYTHING ↗↗ e l s e

╯╯╯Whatever else you have

[align=center][size=24][color=red]FIRST NAME[/color][color=black][b]x↷x[/b][/color][color=red]LAST NAME OR ENDING TITLE[/color][/size][/align]

████ [color=#FFCC00]★[/color] : x x x [size=16][b]ON THE SURFACE[/b][/size] 。[imgright]http://images.clipartlogo.com/files/images/38/383876/alphabet-tracing-letter-x-clip-art_f.jpg[/imgright]
[color=grey]--l -- l l -▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
[color=white]--l-- l l --- l -- l l --- l -- l l - [/color][color=black][size=18][b]••[/b][/size][/color]( [u]b a s i c * i n f o [/u])[/color]
[color=#CC00CC]
[b]。↗ && [/b]: [b]A G E [/b]▬ [color=#00CCCC]{insert}[/color]
[b]。↗ &&[/b] : [b]G E N D E R[/b] ▬ [color=#00CCCC]{insert}[/color]
[b]。↗ &&[/b] : [b]P R E F E R E N C E [/b]▬ [color=#00CCCC]{insert}[/color]
[b]。↗ &&[/b] :[b] B I R T H[/b] ▬ [color=#00CCCC]{insert}[/color]
[/color]

████ [color=#00CCCC]★[/color] : x x x [size=16][b]INSIDE MYSELF[/b][/size] 。
[color=white]--l-- l l --- l -- l l --- l -- l l - [/color][color=black][size=18][b]••[/b][/size][/color]([u] p e r s o n a l i t y[/u] )[/color]
[color=blue]
[b]✖||✖[/b] [color=#CC66FF]Personality trait[/color]
[/color]
████ [color=#FFCC00]★[/color] : x x x [size=16][b]JUST THE SMALL THINGS[/b][/size] 。
[color=white]--l-- l l --- l -- l l --- l -- l l - [/color][color=black][size=18][b]••[/b][/size][/color]( [u]n e c c e s s i t i e s[/u] )[/color]
[color=#CC00CC]
[b]。↗ &&[/b] :[b]R A C E[/b] ▬ [color=#00CCCC]{insert}[/color]
[b]。↗ &&[/b] : [b]W E A P O N S[/b] ▬ [color=#00CCCC]{insert} [list up to three, just put their names or what they are here, you can describe them below][/color]
[b]。↗ &&[/b] :[b] P O W E R S[/b] ▬ [color=#00CCCC]{insert}[list don't describe][/color]
。[b]↗ &&[/b] : [b]S T R E N G T H[/b]▬ [color=#00CCCC]{insert}[can be personality trait, could be power trait or anything, need at least one][/color]
[/color]

████ [color=#00CCCC]↻[/color] [size=16][b]TELL ME YOUR[/b][/size][color=#00CCCC] ↗↗[/color][size=14] [i]s e c r e t s[/i] [/size]
[color=grey]||▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬|| [/color]
[color=blue]
[b]✖||✖ [/b][[b]Weapon Description[/b]]✖||✖
╯╯╯[color=#CC66FF]if you need to describe a stance, picture links, or description place here.[/color]

[b]✖||✖[/b] [[b]Power Description[/b]] ✖||✖
╯╯╯[color=#CC66FF]tell me briefly about your powers[/color]
[/color]
████ [color=#FFCC00]↻[/color] [size=16][b]BIOGRAPHY[/b][/size] [color=#FFCC00]↗↗[/color] [size=14][i]p a s t [/i] [/size]
[color=#CC00CC]
[b]✖||✖[/b]彡 [color=#00CCCC]{insert--Write me at least two paragraphs}[/color]
[b]✖||✖[/b]彡
[/color]
████ [color=#00CCCC]↻[/color] [size=16][b]ANYTHING[/b][/size] [color=#00CCCC]↗↗[/color] [size=14][i]e l s e [/i][/size]
[color=blue]
╯╯╯[color=#CC66FF]Whatever else you have[/color]
[/color]

Shy Bookworm

Extra Junk:

Seers of Decay
-Rogue group. possibility for plot development for those "loner rpers"
User Image

King Alduin Cromwell
-King of Thiris
-Five wives
-2 princesses
-No prince
-Personality-
XXXX- Honorable, Loyal, Strong, Blunt, Charismatic, Intimidating
User Image

Demon Queen of Edowen [Knights needed for this kingdom]
-Can have children if someone wants to play them
-Needs to be played by someone
-Demon (obviously)

High King of Aeria ][King is taken, princes & princess & knights are open]
-Elf
-Needs to be played by someone
-Can have children if someone wants to play them

Artifacts:
-Separately they unlock secrets of specific tombs
-Tombs are home to huge jewels, treasures and possible enchanted weapons.
-4 of them
-When all four tombs have been opened, the artifacts will throw a light into the sky piercing the heavens when all four lights are shining up it will summon a great beast.
User Image

Lore Stuffs
Ancient Tale of Demon Lords:
Linkies emotion_awesome
Phase 1-poisonous gases, resembling a funnel of poisonous mist.
Phase 2- summons slime-like creatures with glaring red eyes dotted all over their body. They can swallow creatures alive, spits acidic secretions and causes diseases in their victims which can be almost instantly fatal.
Phase 3- I think you're dead emotion_dowant

Shy Bookworm

UPDATES!

1-12: Beginning of the creative process
                  1-13: Roleplay topic begins to form
                  1-14: Making the Forum on Barton, not open, under construction, but accepting profiles.
                  1-15: Gathering Profiles will be opening today
                  1-16: Thread is Open and Teams will start to form
                  1-17: Still Accepting Profiles & In the process of making the teams! ^^
                  1-18: Teams are made! ^^
                  1-19: NPC Character Thread has been created
                  1-24: Things are going well! ^.^
                  1-24: Update on page 15

Shy Bookworm

For those who have Fallen

Death list

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Animus Golbrook
Thrown in jail to rot until the end of time.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Song Bird
Killed by tree
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Delphinium
Eaten by Tamaki

Shy Bookworm

TIME & TEMP [Only Pertains to Thiris]

Year: 1435
Season: Summer
Weather: Windy, still raining
Temperature: 48 F
Time: Sunrise/morning

Shy Bookworm

The Groups:
NO ONE BUT THE KING AND TEAM LEADERS WILL KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE ALTERS! NO RANDOMLY SHOWING UP AT ONE.

XXXXX-Team 1: Alter of Wrath [at least 2 people] {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}
XXXXX-Team 2: Alter of Chaos [at least 2 people] {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}
XXXXX-Team 3: Alter of Plague [at least 2 people] {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}
XXXXX-Team 4: Alter of Hostility [at least 2 people] {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}
XXXXX-Team 5: Infiltration: Aeria [at least 2 people] {Lots of stealth, lots of actions and encounters}
XXXXX-Team 6: Infiltration: Edowen [at least 2 people] {Lots of encounters, action, doesn't have to be stealth}

------------------------

XXXXX-Team 1: Alter of Wrath {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}
Description: Deep in the bowels of the earth where the sun has never touched, rocky spires stretch up to the rocky ceiling above. Down at the bottom of the gorge, one can find a stoney alter, seemingly hewen from the very earth itself, its surface rough and uneven by the years it has sat undisturbed.
Estimated Time Arrival: 5 days
[Your Team Leader has a route planned]
- Khedira of the Shivas
- Erebus
- Iliad

XXXXX-Team 2: Alter of Chaos {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}

Description: Far to the northeast tucked away on a desolate island, rages a fiery volcano. Long has it remained dormant. Recently tales have appeared of a massive red dragon and the volcano erupting constantly. Deep inside this volcano is a fiery alter which contains a sinister power.
Estimated time: 6 days
- Aiden
- Anastasia
- Trinity Noxas

XXXXX-Team 3: Alter of Plague {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}
Description: In the midst of the continent that holds the three kingdoms lies a dark dense forest. A corrupted altar lies in the dead center of the forest that holds an immense unknown power. Beware, the forest is very active at night and extreme toxic activity has been reported by those who managed to escape from the forest alive. Also, beware of the guardian of the forest whom only few have seen and identified to be a large green-looking dragon.
Estimated Time Arrival: 3 days
- Tamaki
- Delphinium
- Song bird

XXXXX-Team 4: Alter of Hostility {Mostly exploring, mainly small encounters}
Description: Off the north end of Edowen, lays the coast of a mountainous island with sharp cliffs and the raging ocean. Some say the oceans is known to drag weary travelers out to sea to drown in its depths. Somewhere near the bottom of the ocean lies the Altar of Hostility, it has never been seen but it is told to be down in the depths lost to time like the ancient stories of Atlantis.
Estimated Time Arrival: 5 days
- Azariah
- Augustous Rowle
- Marcus Evans

XXXXX-Team 5: Infiltration: Aeria {Lots of stealth, lots of actions and encounters}
Description: You two will travel to Aeria, and stealthily try to find your way into the castle. You will assassinate the King and take over the Kingdom. Rob them of their riches and crush their power. You can keep all the treasure and loot you find. I only want all the royals dead, especially the King.
Estimated Time: 4 days
-Sheena The Forgotten
-Kallista

XXXXX-Team 6: Infiltration: Edowen {Lots of encounters, action, doesn't have to be stealth}
Description: I don't care how you do it, but I want you to destroy the Kingdom of Edowen, I want it burned to the ground. All the royals must be killed. Anything you find is yours to keep.
Estimated Time Arrival: 4 days
-Gunther Elimes
-Aileya

Shy Bookworm

O.O.C. THREAD

>>Linkies<<

CHARACTER THREAD

>>Linkies<<

NPC THREAD
>>Linkies<<

Shy Bookworm

Quick Reply