Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kagome1172

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien made Drake wave back to the little one, "I guess its nice being tall." he said as he got up from the table and took her bowl putting it into the sink. He thought a moment, "For fun...." he muttered and thought of scary stories, horror manga, movies with tons of blood, guts, and gore. But he couldn't show any of that to a six year old, "Why don't we do some things that you think are fun?" he asked her as he crouched down to her level to be at eye contact with her. Damien smiled still as he longed for the days when Sophie, and Eliza were this small and he could play with them.

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eliza S. Anderson

As she walked up the stairs she saw another Wilson looking right at her, this was all too much. It was too crowded. There were too many people. What was her father thinking! Had he not considered her social anxiety at all when he decided to get involved with ANOTHER family of 5. She needed to make it to her room and past this Wilson without incident. Eliza could feel her heart beating as she got closer and closer, with each step her heart skipped a beat. "I wish Damien was here" she thought to herself as she climbed the seemingly endless stairs hugging her text book to her chest.

She looked at the Wilson who was looking at her for a brief moment and then turned her head, she did not appear rude just extremely nervous panic attacks were all too common for Eliza as crowds were one of her biggest fears as was too much social interaction with strangers. Til now she had minimal interaction with any of the Wilson's, she didn't think she could change that now.

Eliza finally made it to the Wilson boy and walked past him making her way down the hall towards her bedroom, she hoped he wouldn't call out to her, she was terrified of this.

l Dinkus l

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam watched as Eliza walked off up the stairs, down the hall, to her room. Liams sighed abit as he walked off into his own room. So many boxes were around the room , he kicked one in anger as he face planted onto his bed. Moving to a new place was hard, especially when new siblings ignored and hated them. All of this was just ridiculous. Liam unpacked his game console as he set it up on his own tv he brought with him. He hooked up all the wires, and plugged it in as he stared at it. His Xbox made the signature turn on sound, and a smile appeared on his face, as he started play black ops.

Anarchy Alice

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eliza S. Anderson

Eliza touched her hand to the door knob when she heard the Wilson behind her enter his room and kick a box. Eliza stood there listening. She then turned her door knob and entered her room to set her things down on her desk. She wakled down the hall to where the Wilson boy had entered his room and gently knocked on his door. She was worried he was frustrated from being alone, if there was one thing she understood it was loneliness and she didn't want to just leave him and be rude.

l Dinkus l

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam paused his game as he heard a small knock on the door. He was surprised and wondered he was knocking on his door. The boy stood up, and pulled up his pants alittle and not to sag so much. As he approached the door, he turned the knob revealing Eliza at the door. He stood in shock as he saw her stand there and stuck his hands in his pocket. "Oh hey Eliza.", he said simply as he looked at her nervously.

Anarchy Alice

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eliza pulled out her pen and paper when Liam opened his door. They had never spoken before but she remembered his name. On a piece of paper she wrote "I just wanted to make sure you were okay, it sounded like you hit something." Eliza still looked really nervous but tried as hard as she could to relax in front of Liam.

l Dinkus l

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam watched Eliza as she scribbled some words onto her notepad. Once she held it up, he read it for a minute before responding. "Yeah im okay..just abit upset. It sucks how we cant get along with your siblings. And hey dont be nervous, i wont hurt you. I know its alot of tension between our family, but im not like that. I just want things to work out.", he explained to her. Liam walked a back to his bed, motioning Eliza to sit; but only if she wanted too.

Anarchy Alice

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eliza S Anderson

Eliza smiled a little and walked in front of Liam stopping and looking down at him. briefly before she sat next to him. She was still extremely nervous but was determined to not let that stop her from socializing. Again she wrote on her notepad "I know what you mean, I think they'll come around eventually. It's just really hard for us... me too." then showed it to Liam. Her writing was so pretty as if she sat all night practicing. It was hard to picture her voice sounding anything other than beautiful.. if she would ever speak.

l Dinkus l

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                J e s s i c a x ❛ M a r i e x W i l s o n x ! ! ! XXX
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  

"It's nice to meet you, Jack." Jessica replied with a smile as she climbed into the car and buckled her seat belt. She thought about texting her mom or one of her brothers to let them know she was going, but decided to just wait. It shouldn't take that long and she doubted with that many people in the house they'd really notice she was gone. "Well, I was thinking of some sort of hardware store? I wanted to buy some paint for my room." She explained as they pulled out of the garage and out into the street. She glanced down at the kitten as it cuddled up next to her and smiled, gently scratching it behind her ears. "Your cats adorable." She said before returning her gaze out the car window, trying to pay attention to which way they went on their way to town.

-Loves Tr2e Downfall-

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam folded his hands together. He read what she wrote on the notepad again. "Yeah, i know it was unexpected to have us move in like this. I can understand that. Your hand writing is lovely by the way." , he said with a smile. His penmanship was somewhat legible, although he could do better. Sometimes his letters could look like another letter when it wasent. His writing sometimes confused people.

Anarchy Alice

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eliza blushed slightly and smiled wider than before writing again on her notepad "Thank you, I've had lots of practice. and I know it must be difficult for your family aswel, I think it could be handled better all around... I just try to stay out of it." she continued smiling as she wrote taking the compliment about her writing to heart. She loved being told her writing was pretty, she worked so hard to make it presentable for everyone to read.

Quote:
l Dinkus l

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam blushed as well, just because only she blushed. "My hand writing is somewhat good, except sometimes my letters are messed up. And yeah it is difficult for both our families. So, what do you usually do around here?", he asked her out of curiosity. By seeing her books earlier, it seemed like she was usually focusing on school work instead of her social life.

Anarchy Alice

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eliza wrote on another piece of paper "I mostly read, study, and cook. I don't really do much else. What about you?" she showed Liam the piece of paper looking more shy having admitted her limited range of activities. Eliza was far from the adventurous type, she was extremely reserved and anxious. Her family had come to accept these things about her and not worry given her grades in school stayed high as a result. Which they did.

l Dinkus l

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam read the paper, he was the opposite of her. " Thats interesting, i can never read much because i eventually fall asleep. I cant study because its hard for me to focus, since i have ADHD. And as for cooking, does making cereal count?", he laughed slightly about the cereal part. His eyes looked around the room, and back to Eliza. "You must get really high grades at school then..unlike me I get C's.", he said mumbling.

Anarchy Alice

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
AundraiaWilson
Youngest

Aundraia Smiled as she thought, what did she like to do for fun? "Sometimes I sneak in big sisters room and wear her clothes when she's still at school, or I play with my toys. Sometimes I bug big brother... But I love playing outside like hide and seek or tag." She smiled. The last time she'd snuck into her sisters room she'd gotten in trouble though. "One time I played hide and seek at the park with my friends and they never found me." She smiled proud of her achievement. She thought of other things she did for fun.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces