Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

1010101000111000101 | Background | 1010101000111000101

You are now located in Galvania, it is a Earth territory that aliens have taken home in. Several different species of aliens have taken prominence here. Other species are more rarely seen then others. Aliens live on earth with ease with the humans' advancements in technology. But the technology is not always what it seems here. But in order to explain that to you, I will have to start back at the beginning. Beginning of humans' time on Earth before the aliens were a factor on their planet.

In the beginning there was a light the resided inside all humans. Some humans were able to harness this source of light into power that they used for sometimes good and sometimes bad. Some even fought wars with this power. The humans called this magical like power, arcana. Arcana is very much like magic and it sometimes resides in some alien species as well. Although not all alien species have the potential to harness arcana.

As time grew on and humans developed advances in technology to improve their safety and more comfy living. Humans started to meld together arcana and technology and pretty soon it had created a new type of technology and magic all together called cyber arcana. Though it has it's limits, it has furthered advancements in technology to great lengths. And one corporation is working great lengths to find out just how far cyber arcana can go. This cooperation that is very secretive and sometimes unnerving is called the "Parasol Corp".
User Image

1010101000111000101 | Rules | 1010101000111000101

Basic
Naturally, you should know that in all gaia forums that you have to keep things on the romantic side PG - 13. It does no mean that you can not have romance in the role-play you just have to keep it kid friendly. I do not mind swearing in this role-play, its realistic. However, do not swear every other word in your post. Be reasonable. Make sure you read all of my rules because I will know if you didn't. Believe me, I will know -squints eyes at you-. Don't run away, I am just playing. ^__^

Now, now, this is a semi literate role-play, but I am not going to tell you how many paragraphs you should write because its best to post one paragraph that is beautifully written then three paragraphs that are not so well thought out. Though one liners and using * or something like that for actions is unacceptable. Refrain from using colors like Cyan (I hate cyan) or yellow something super light like that. Its extremely hard to read and murder on the eyes. I want posts that are beautifully decorated. I don't want plain boring posts that are just a block of text. I like to see color and pictures!! ^__^ Give your post some identity!! At least give me a picture. When your character is in thought I want it to be in Italics, if they are speaking I want the text to be in bold font. Why? Because I am picky that way. I like it to be a clear difference between when your character is speaking and thinking.

Sending in a profile
Be sure to use the format for the profile I post up and just send me a pm with your character profile when you done. However because this takes place on earth I will keep track of the human to alien ratio on the rp. I don't want aliens to greatly out number the human characters. I would like there to be at least one human to every three alien species. Also if you are playing an Alien. You will be required outside of your profile to give me a two paragraph summery of the species. look to the alien index for a further example of what is to be expected. You can find the code for filling out your alien species in the Species Index post on the home page. When you send me the pm with the profile please title the PM "Error: Unknown" it'll just let me know that you read over all of my rules.

Inactivity
If your inactive for more then two days I will put a strike through your character's name so that other role-players know you haven't posted for a while. If your character is interacting with another character and they haven't made a post for a few days, you have permission to go ahead and move your character onto to doing something else. I would like to keep the role-play active and everyone having fun.
User Image

1010101000111000101 | Cities | 1010101000111000101

(I will add more cities as the role-play progresses and we get more people)

Hovervale -
Hovervale is a high end city where those with deep pockets can live in the life of luxury. Many of the technology on inproving comfort and creating a cushy life style is available here. Shops here sell high end advance technology and robotics. Also the best doctors and hospitals are located in this city. As well as the Parasol Corp's main headquarters is located in this city.

Tockerstein -
This city is not so glamorous to look at. It's very.... Dirty. The crime rate is the highest in this city. However a lot of advances in combat and safety technology comes from this city. And some say some of the greatest minds live here or called this place home once. Many of the buildings are run down and it's definitely a bit over crowded.

Airadale -
This small city is more of the working class city. It is right off the water. A beautiful non polluted beach that it's just famous for. A lot of people work as fishermen in this city. Though being a fisherman isn't the easiest job in these waters. Fish have mutated and alien species of fish have been introduced to the waters. It's so dangerous that a protective net was put in place to keep the Hovervale Tourists safe and so people can play and enjoy the shores. Airadale is a simple city that manages to keep their crime rate at a manageable rate. It's mainly a tourist city and makes most of it's funds from the rich tourists from Hovervale who come to vacation here. They have basic technology, enough to make life comfortable but nothing overly fancy.
User Image

1010101000111000101 | Alien Species Index | 1010101000111000101

Cons'tuet

Cons'tuet are a alien species that in many aspects look very much like humans with very few differences. They come from a planet that is very much like Earth. Though their anatomy is different in a few ways. They require more protein and iron in their diet so it's nearly impossible for them to be vegetarian. They also have long skinny tails that are an extension of their spine. The color of the tails varies. their tails are covered in fire resistant scales and at the tip of the tails is a blue flame that if exposed to certain chemicals can go out. If the fire on their tails go out for an extended period of time, they can die. Their bodies rely heavily on arcana and that's what their tail is, it is their arcana visible and exposed to the elements.

Use of Arcana: 10
Relationship with Humans: Friendly
Rarity of the Species: Uncommon

Varion Archonis

The Varion Archonis are a race of super beings created by the Varion a long hated and forgotten race from eons ago. The Archonis are a race of hightech biologicle machines that were meant to be weapons against the the other races such as Cons'tuet and Humans. This super race of beings however is also on the edge of extinction and havent been sense the great war. They do not necasarly have any form accept of the race they were sent to exterminate. For example the Archonis when sent to a new planet would take the form of the species that inhabited it and then would find ways to destroy it slowly and without a trace.
The Mass Death of the Race: Archonis are beings of a type of arcana power that is very unstable and in turn they have trouble with controlling it. The race itself mostly died out due to its own power. When the Varion died out the Archonis were free to gather as much energy from the living things around them as they wanted and soon they were hopping from planet to planet causing massive extinctions of all kinds. Due to their limited knowledge of their own power they eventually gained to much energy and the race themselves exploded into grand supernovas. These supernovas eventually imploded and became nuetron stars.
Due to this flaw in their design there is not much in terms knowledge on them. For they would destroy everything around them and themselves.
Features: Archonis do not typicaly look different from the species that inhabits the planet they are on. (For Example if they were on earth. They would look human) However Archonis have a strange glow of light that radiates from them. Depending on their mood it changes color. It is not easily noticable in the light however and is more prominent in the dark.
Also they have a number tag inprinted upon them and it is usually found on the left uper arm.
Their facial features a very striking and they see with a an almost feline type of eye.

Relationship with Humans: If they were known of by anyone they would be hated.
Rarity of the Species: Extremely rare

Medullarion

A symbiotic life form the dark corners of the universe. It exists as a strange black ooze when outside a host but once it finds a living mammalian entity it enters the body through a open wound and through a long and agonizing process fuses with the hosts bone marrow. Once connected to the hot the Medullarion begins creating enzymes that bolster the immune system and replace the mammals white blood cells, which the Medullarion feeds on. In exchange for this sustenance the symbiotic life form grants the host several abilities including increased strength, speed and stamina.

As the bond between the two creatures grows new abilities manifest in the host depending on its level of sentience. Non-sentient host, such as common animals find themselves growing bony plates and spikes in areas where it would be advantageous to the creatures survival. These plates also develop in sentient life forms however the growth can be consciously controlled and they can be shed when unneeded. The growths are formed by a liquid released by the symbiot that hardens on contact with air, the growths are nearly as hard as steel and can be manipulated by the host depending on his will power and pain tolerance. The act of these growths emerging does rip through the skin and cause near blinding pain.

To compensate for the sometimes severe wounds that can be caused by this growth the symbiot is also capable of releasing a chemical that accelerates healing though this ability does not bother with minor wounds. The Medullarion is more then intelligent enough to tell the difference between a minor wound and life threatening injuries.

In races that can use Arcana a Medullarion adds its own Arcana to its host creating what amounts to combined reservoir of arcana energy and talent.

Use of Arcana: 5
Relationship with Humans: Neutral
Rarity of the Species: Highly Uncommon

Purschen

Purschen are a species of Cat folk that look very human like but their ears and tails look very much like that of a cat. Purschen's existence on Earth was not by one of choice in the beginning. Purschen came from a very modest planet with little to no technology. They lived a very tribal and barbaric life style. They focused on being hunters and casters with their arcana. They lived simple and content lives with little violence except for the land arguments between different tribes. Though their lack of technology made them very vulnerable to being taken over. Their planet was taken over by a species known as Acutobris. Acutobris took over the planet and captured the poor Purschens that were helpless to their technology. When Acutobris formed a alliance with the humans of earth. They gave the Purschen people to them as gifts for their peace treaty. Many humans kept the Purschen people as pets and companions. But as time went on, they realized that Purschen weren't as helpless and dumb of a species as they had previously thought. The humans started to feel sorry for the clever feline like folk and started to petition for their rights. After about twenty years of many human citizens fighting for their rights. The bill passed and Purschen were given the right to be free. However some Purschen choose to stay as house hold pets and some are still very content with that life style. Some decided that they wanted to live their life on their own as a citizen of Earth. While many choose to return to their home planet and take with them, their new knowledge of technology from Earth.

Purschen are able to see in next to no lighting. They are able to eat raw food better then a lot of species. They don't get sick from food as easily. Purschen also have great senses of smell and hearing which makes them great natural trackers.

Relationship with Humans: Neutral
Rarity of the Species: Uncommon

Acutobris

Acutobris in human terms would look very much like dark elves from myths. They normally have darker skin complexion. Their eyes are normally a eerie green or crimson. It's common that they have tattoos. They are sensitive to sunlight and avoid the beach on a sunny day. But they cope well enough in the sunlight if they need to. Acutobris's aren't known for being Arcana users. Instead they are most noted for their advancements in technology. They are great warriors and thinkers. A lot of human's modern technology was heavily influenced by Acutobris knowledge. Acutobris however aren't known for playing well with other species. Most consider themselves above other species. Before they signed the treaty with the human race and settled down on Planet earth. Acutobris were known to travel the galaxy conquering other planets that were lacking in the technology to fight them back. Though this may seem cruel to the outside universe they believed they were bring order to barbaric planets and making life much easier for the people on these planets.

After signing the alliance treaty with humans however. They no longer conquer planets. Instead they mainly are scientists and officers in the police force and glaxatic forces. Protecting other planets rather then conquering them. However due to their attitude and their history, they are strongly disliked by other alien species as well as most humans.

Use of Arcana: 7
Relationship with Humans: Disliked
Rarity of the Species: Common

Species Skeleton

[u][b]Species name [/b][/u]

[size=10]Paragraph summary about the species and what are major key features of the species

[b]Use of Arcana:[/b] (How well they can use Arcana 1 being that they might as well not even have it... and 10 being that they can use it to the fullest potential)
[b]Relationship with Humans:[/b] (How is their relationship with humans. Friendly, Neutral, Disliked, or Hated)
[b]Rarity of the Species:[/b] (Rare, Uncommon, or Common... What are your chances of running into one on the street corner?) [/size]
User Image

1010101000111000101 | Profile Skeleton | 1010101000111000101

[color=white]XXXXXXX[/color] [size=18]10001101 [b]||[/b] Name [b]||[/b] 10110010 [/size]
[align=center]
1001001110 [b]||[/b] age [b]||[/b] 11100110001

1100011010 [b]||[/b] Gender [b]||[/b] 001101001

1001010100 [b]||[/b] Species [b]||[/b] 1001010010

1100101001 [b]||[/b] Class (Example. Medic, doctor, hacker, rogue, officer, technomancer, bounty hunter) [b]||[/b] 10010010010

1010110010 [b]||[/b] Identification [b]||[/b] 100110011
(Picture of your character, make sure the picture isn't too big)

1001000100 [b]||[/b] Background [b]||[/b] 10010001011
[size=10]{The background of your character, be sure to be creative and give me enough to understand what your character is going to be like) [/size]

1000100111 [b]||[/b] Skills [b]||[/b] 100010011
[size=10](Skills would be like Technomancy, medical skills, hacking abilities, and any other skills worth noting)
(Level of skill, be sure to put a number 1 - 10 to identify how good they are at the skill) [/size]

1110001111 [b]||[/b] Notable Devices [b]|| [/b]10010111001
[size=10](Any devices and technology that is worth noting that that your character will be using frequently please provide a brief explanation on what the device does) [/size]

1001110110 [b]||[/b] Cybernetic Enhancements [b]||[/b] 1110011101
[size=10](List the enhancements if less then 60% is cybernetic) [/size]

1001110110 [b]||[/b] Unique Arcana Abilities [b]||[/b] 1110011101
[size=10](These are your character's arcana abilities apart from the arcana technology. This is just arcana. If you choose to have your character have a unique arcana ability you can only have three abilities. and it would be things like telepathy, the ability to make water freeze at will, that sort of thing) [/size]

1001110111 [b]||[/b] Weaknesses [b]||[/b] 1000111011
[size=10](This is required, these are weakness that greatly effect your character to the point that they are afflictions. You need to have at least one weakness)
[/size]
[/align][color=white]XXXXXXXX [/color] 1110011010110001 [b]||[/b] Username [b]||[/b] 1000100011001
User Image

1010101000111000101 | Citizens of Galvania | 1010101000111000101

{Profile page}

Jarvis ♀ - [Android] - Goddess Alice Hatter

Feye Lin Court - [Cons'tuet] ♀ - Goddess Alice Hatter

Marshall Vincent ♂ - [Human] - Son of Black Blood

Sebastian Sharp ♂ - [Varion Archonis] - Surian_Downcast

Jericho Connors and Merrow ♂ - [Human / Medullarion] - Son of Black Blood

Takami Saito ♂ - [Human] - Sho Isugara

Nyancy Meowldy ♀ - [Purschen] - Goddess Alice Hatter

MGRX308 (Mugetsu) ♂ - [genetically engineered creature] - Mangetsu_Tatsumasa2280

||NPC||

Joshua Falcome
- [Head of Parasol Corp]
- Owned Jarvis before she was modified
- Takami Saito formerly worked for him

Simon Lulei - [Head of Alien tech division in Parasol Corp]
- Modified Jarvis

Tomas Anderson - [Head of Weaponized Tech division in Parasol Corp]
- Brought together the scientists that created Mugetsu

Isabella Court - [Mayor of Hovervale]
- Feye Lin's adopted mother
User Image

Event Log

Incoming Transmission > Jarvis was Captured by the the man most commonly known as "Verdict" he hacked into her programming and Jarvis now serves "Verdict" above all else including above the one's that modified her, the Parasol corp. It is still unknown to Parasol corp that her programs have been compromised and she will continue to fullfill the missions they give her unless Verdict says otherwise.

Incoming Transmission > During Jarvis's capture and she was off grid reports have come in that Someone or something broke out of the Parasol Corp Headquarters. It appeared to be a man, who blew out the front windows of the Parasol main base of operation in Hovervale, people are concerned.

Incoming Transmission > The man that burst through the front of Parasol's Main headquarters has been lost track of by Parasol personnel and officers of the city. He was last seen carrying off a Pink haired Purschen. Could they possibly be working together?

Incoming Transmission > A local bank was damaged, nobody was harmed and it is a mystery as to who caused the damage. No leads have been found as to the reason for this happening.
User Image

Jarvis the Wondering Android XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Jarvis was wondering through the city of Tockerstein. As she wondered through she could hear the sounds of sirens in the distance. Though that was very normal for her sensors to pick up on that sound. She actually became alarmed when she didn't hear the sounds of sirens. It meant someone somewhere could be in trouble. She wondered through the city looking around taking in the surrounding area. Her hand on the hilt of her kitana resting in a position to defend herself is she ever detected a hostile. Her presence didn't seem to alarm anyone at all. They merely looked up from what they were doing to give her a side glance before returning to their tasks. Jarvis was being on the alert for any sign of trouble.

Which it didn't seem the silence lasted for very long. She heard the sound of someone screaming out for help. Her eyes darted to where the sound was coming from and she quickly headed to investigate turning on her cloaking device and pursuing a man who was running away. She figured this was just a common crime of robbery because the woman seemed perfectly fine and unharmed. Jarvis would normally ignore such a uproar if she was fine but this man was running as she ran that way and she had logically determined in her logs from experience that the innocence don't run away in such a manner and not with strange bags.

She lowered herself and pursued him almost like a leopard, she climbed the fire escape and got onto the roof to stay above him and to ensure that she didn't loose him easily. She followed jumping from roof to roof with ease. She was like a graceful cat and she didn't even bat an eye at the jumps. He couldn't see her of course and she was curious if he would stop running at some point so that she could catch him much easier. She didn't like conflict and she would try to avoid it if she could.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX And Stark the Companion Bot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces