Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
        User Image

xxlook not to the present but to the future
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                        x いませんが存在しはするがx 将来的に見てx 明るくはまだ見ていますか ! ! !
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is it brighter yet , is it brighter yet , is it brighter yet is it brighter yet , is it brighter yet
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is it brighter yet , is it brighter yet , is it brighter yet is it brighter yet , is it brighter yet

Tobias. The only person who had been through it all with her. The only person who had suffered the same as her and the only person who had lost just as much as she had. “Just be quick about it if you can, ok?” Again. They were in a grim situation together and was she ever determined to make sure this didnt end in another tragic situation. The sound of the first gun shot going off from his weapon was like the signal gun fired at the start of a race. It was exhilarating and was Terru's cue to go; and did she ever. Speed was not her forte but she rocketed forward,weaving through the slots Tobias was clearing for her. A few stray bots followed after her, launching themselves at her but Terru was stronger and smarter. It was not hard to read their movements. After all. They were programed and repetitive. A practiced flick of her sword ended them; albeit taking up some of her time. Grabbing hold of a piece of downed robot, Terru plopped herself down on the ground and set the bot behind her. She needed some type of cover for behind her. No surprises this time. Glancing hesitantly at Tobias she watched him fire a few rounds against a bot that was a slightly higher level than the normal posse that surrounded them. She was nervous about leaving him to buy her time but it was necessary and she had to trust him. There was no time to deliberate.

Closing her eyes she tried to recall those few tid bits of training she had practiced on in order to clear her mind to focus more easily. A small memory tried to filter through the tightly closed lid she had on her mind. As the energy coursed around her she pressed tightly down on the lid. Only one small wisp of the past got through. "Atta girl. Breath in and out and eventually you will let it all go....or pass out. Whichever comes first." That angelic voice only stored in her memories now allowed her to enter the mind set she needed to in order to use e n e r g y s u r g e she had to draw in enough of the energy waves from the area around her and even from the dumb 'bots attacking them. The waves visibly flowed around her, tousling her hair even more so than it already was. It was gathering and gathering quickly.

Opening her eyes to make sure she was in the clear Terru quickly noted that Tobias was suddenly in a sticky situation. A bot had him in it's clutches, Tobias at it's mercy. In quick succession two things happened at once. They started beating the s**t outta him and then like a rag doll they flung him clear across the room. Terru's concentration slipped for a second, the green haired girl gritting her teeth and barely hanging onto the energy she had gathered. Watching Tobias strike a column that had materialized with the new setting, she watched his body fold around it before breaking it with the force of his impact. A cloud of debris was kicked up, Terru unable to see if he had survived such a vicious assault. All she could make out was his still form. Not again...NO NO NO NO NO! A dreadful wave of nausea swept through her body, causing her cringe. She couldn't lose Tobias. She couldn't lose another person close to her, especially because of her. Getting to her feet she, fists clenched she sucked in at the energy around her at a rapid rate. Her restraints were broke, her anger fueling her powers. The bots that had been approaching Tobias paused to look back at her, Terru a shining beacon now. When they all began approaching her, surrounding her from all sides she waited further for them to completely circle her. Closing her eyes she then pushed with everything she had. The waves shot out through the system, through the robots and through the playing field. The system and robots began to fry, the power overriding the system. Each 'bot imploded on itself, followed by the system that began to glitch and then totally shut down altogether. Everything disappeared suddenly, the only two forms left now were a shaky Terru and a downed Tobias.

Her whole body hurt suddenly, Terru knowing she had probably inflicted multiple damage to herself. Gritting her teeth she stumbled over to Tobias at an awkward dash. Diving to her knees she slid a little way at his side, panic evident on her pale face. "Tobias! Wake up! Please, wake up!" Reaching out to him she turned him over a bit and lifted his head, then chest to get him into a sitting position where she used her upper body to support him. Hand at his back, she used her free one to probe his eyes open to see if they were still 'clear' and not empty and devoid of a soul. She was unsure by the look of him and in her desperation began to tremble all over. Tears pooled in her eyes as she tried getting him to wake. "Tobias they are gone, please wake up." She was softly pleading to him now, her heart just seconds away from shattering at the possibility that she had lost another important person to her.

Mega Phantom

User Image

_________________And then ⇲ it's ( down ) for the count - xx !
_________________the lost ones won't be foundxxxxxthe lost ones won't be foundxxxxxthe lost ones won't be foundxxxxxthe lost ones won't be foundxxxxxthe lost ones won't be found
_________________Oh ᵞₒᶸ m⇡rr↺red ❝ ⓢⓔⓐ ❞, just let me ᴯᴱ ▰▰▰▰▰
____________________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxOPERATION GEM;;

It has been two weeks since the last missions. Since then everyone has been taking a break from anything too tough. C o d e n a m eAURORA› had successfully been recruited. However the initially mission had been a failure, and it wasn't until C o d e n a m eADROMEDA› showed up to lend a hand. It took nearly an hour to fight their way to the new recruit, but proved to be worthwhile in the end. The team agreed to only send higher ranked members on the suicide runs. Within the past two weeks, only one mission had been completed. Currently, all six members are in the HQ, waiting for something big to pop up. C o d e n a m eMETEOR›'s computer screen has just lit up, another ping. However, this one is much larger than she had ever seen. Unbeknownst to her, the ping is the portal.

xxxxxxGoal: Investigate and decide who will venture into the portal.

xxxxxxOPERATION JEWEL;;

Two weeks have past since the group reconvened after their successful missions. Since then, they have been training for the journey to the Crystal Cave. They are currently in the Malta War Ruins. They should be traveling to Malta, but something in the distance has halted their advance. The ground beneath their feet has rumbled, and a strange vibration resonates in their ears. Curiosity piqued, they decide to investigate.

xxxxxxGoal: Investigate and decide who will venture into the portal.

____________________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Salty Dabbler

User ImageUser Image

HOW MANY TIMES WILL THE CLOCK GO AROUND
                                                                    HOW MANY TIMES CAN MY HANDS HIT THE GROUND )
                                                                    HOW MANY COFFINS BEFORE THERE'S A CROWN BAGELDOG HOW MANY COFFINS BEFORE THERE'S A CROWN BAGELDOG HOW MANY COFFINS BEFORE THERE'S A CROWN
                                                                    HOW MANY COFFINS BEFORE THERE'S A CROWN BAGELDOG HOW MANY COFFINS BEFORE THERE'S A CROWN BAGELDOG HOW MANY COFFINS BEFORE THERE'S A CROWN

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                    ( HOW FAR WILL I FALL TILL THE ALARM SOUNDS`
                                                                    GIVE ME A SECOND GO, DON'T LET ME GO ALONE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬XXX
                                                                    YOU SAW ME AT `THE WORST YOU CAUGHT ME FALLING FIRST

_________________ ALL I WANTED TO KNOWGIVE ME A SECOND GO

_______________________________________________________❀❀❀

Pascaline feathered her fingers through her damp hair, softly caressing the location of her first ever inflicted wound. It had been two weeks since OPERATION JAILBREAK , and many changes had occurred since then.

She slipped into one of EVELYNN'S
                                                                    hand-me-down shirts, not bothering to add shorts or pants to the equation because she was going to spend the majority of today by herself in her computer lab. Shower time was done with, and now work had begun. No longer would she have to partake in any missions that were deemed suicide runs according to the Revolution leader, TERRU . Those objectives were to be covered by those of a higher rank in the Revolution. "Jincon, on please." She chimed, voice activating half of her personal computerized systems. Within seconds, the dark room fluttered with lights and resonated with multiple sounds of monitor buzzing. She took to her seat and folded her legs accordingly, her mind still on the events of fourteen days ago. Pascaline couldn't help but feel guilty about it all. She was just baggage the team had to worry about about throughout their objective.

Literally, she was baggage.

According to EVELYNN
                                                                    , GAVIN practically had to transport her unconscious body the entire time they were there after she was hit in the head. 'Hmmm... he's been acting a lot more unusual around me since then...' She thought, recalling that since the mission he had been almost... avoiding her it seemed. This included dodging her in the hallways, less used pick up lines towards her and even avoided eye contact at meetings. Not like his changed demeanor was even that great of a concern for Pascaline, but she did think he acting a bit more odd towards her than anyone else. But wasn't he always this way with her? 'Maybe I was too heavy or something for him to carry...' And sure enough she felt guilty again. Pascaline was positive her teammates would have had a higher surviving rate had she not been there period. At least TERRU came in time to help... but that wasn't the point. Why would TERRU send her along with them in the first place? Why send a mouse to do a lion's job?

Pascaline shook her head, knowing she could never doubt her leader. 'I'm sure m'am meant well by sending me...' Her thoughts trailed off as her fingers began banging away at the several keyboards that surrounded her, her main screen sprouting various bundles of coded texts and images. Before allowing JINCON
                                                                    , a specialized seeking system, to run through the Revolution and Alexander's databases, she selected multiple databases and other miscellaneous systems for JINCON to scan as well. After all, they did just physically breach an entire guarded facility and brought back one of the captives, so all measures to ensure the Revolution's ultimate safety at this point was necessary. At this point, JINCON was scanning over 3,000 files every 1.5 seconds, successful pings musically filling the room.

And then came the mother of all pings.

It covered all screens, the main screen as well as the much smaller screens. At first, Pascaline was more worried that JINCON
                                                                    had screwed up for the first time in it's scanning process. But little did she know that her anxiety was about to take off. "Jincon, scan again. Identify." She asked, wide-eyed at the perplexing array of violet hues that reflected in her eyes. Something was off. This reading was giving off strange levels of energy, something she had never seen before, even when she worked for Alexander.

"There seems to be something resonating in the Page District, miss. Shall I pull up any past recordings?" JINCON
                                                                    replied in turn.

"T-that'd be great Jincon, thank you. Pull up anything we have in regards to what this even is..." Pascaline ordered while she stood up and walked towards the main screen. "Actually Jincon, let me do this manually. Something strange is going on..." In a matter of seconds Pascaline was back to banging the touch screen keyboards located in the front of the main screen. A live feed of the PAGE DISTRICT
                                                                    was now minimized to the top upper right corner of the computer. Pascaline's heart was once more racing, a feeling very similar to when she discovered the captivity of their now newest member. Eleven minutes later, Pascaline stumbled on her most prime discovery yet. Euphoria filled her small, fragile body.

She frantically touched one of the buttons on her keyboard. Of course, who else would she tell first? "S-sis, s-s-sis, sis!" She began, unable to hide her excitement through the small speaker. "I-I f-found something. It's b-b-ig! Huge, e-even! M-meet me in M'am's office! H-hurry"

Not realizing she was still in EVELYNN'S
                                                                    hand-me-down shirt and no pants, Pascaline rushed out of the room in an excited haze, unbeknownst of her wardrobe and that six of her teammates were all back at headquarters today. Where they actually were, she hadn't a clue. But one thing was for certain and that was that TERRU and TOBIAS were most likely in their leader's office. The girl was right when she came busting through the door, an action not at all acquainted with her shy and quiet demeanor. But that was the least of anyone's concern, because Pascaline had big and exciting news to share. She was panting and struggling to breathe, but everything came out like word vomit.

“Boss! I have good news!” she stammered, struggling to keep her joy suppressed. “We found something! It's a strange rift in the Page district. We're not sure what it is, but it left me a ping on my tracker.”

And then, she collapsed. Running just a couple of feet from her office space to the office space on the other side of the old weapon factory was more than enough exercise for the feeble sixteen year old.

Super Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image
I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD I JUST WANT TO LEAVE IT COLDER
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SHOW ME WHERE FOREVER DIES TAKE THE PATH THAT LEADS TO NOWHERE

Rhys slipped quietly through the night as he usually did, his bow secured across his back along with one special arrow. A different assassin might have brought more but Rhys didn't intend to miss. And if he did, her bodyguard wouldn't give him the time to fire a second round. The arrow was a gift from the Demorali Packmaster along with the sizable amount of gold that had come with the midnight package. Ophelia was playing politics again and Rhys didn't mind the profit that came with her power games. Although he was supposed to be on some special world saving mission with the group there was no point in saving the world if he was poor now was there? Besides the princess was more or less dead-weight in his eyes regarding the mission so he may as well do them all a favor and remove her. Though he doubted Khyber would view it in quite the same manner. Oh well- all the better none of them were to ever know of this then.

Climbing up the ruins in order to give himself a better firing angle Rhys situated himself comfortably among the rocks, midnight colored bow familiar in his grasp as he knocked the arrow. The head was relatively thin, but long for flying a larger distance- almost like a needle with a series of short barbs protruding from it that would punch through her tent and her flesh with relative ease and would only cause more damage by breaking off in the wound if someone tried to pull it out. Not to mention the barbs were coated in a fast acting neurotoxin that would prevent her from crying out after being hit. Despite the darkness surrounding him, Rhys had no problem sighting the tent he knew the princess to be sleeping in and just beside her that pesky bodyguard's tent. He'd have to be careful about this because Rhys knew if he had to confront the rabid berserker he'd lose and it wouldn't be pretty.

The deed was done with a reverberating twang of sounds as he loosed the arrow and it sailed through the night air without so much as a whistle of warning. Pouring all of his mana into ◆ ALDART ◇ Rhys jumped from his perch and hit the ground at a dead sprint that had him near invisible in the night. Thanks to his run his windswept hair could easily be called bedhead and his clothes were a cold heap in the corner of his tent that no one would know he'd worn only moments ago. Just as he grew comfortable though the ground beneath him began to quake and for a single moment he thought maybe Rhaegon had figured out it was him and was coming for him. His hand snaked out to grasp one of his daggers before he realized the rumbling was coming from much further off. Keeping a grip on his knife he poked his head out of his tent without bothering to dress himself since he was supposed to look like he'd just woken up as the rest of the camp stirred as well. It helped that their newest recruit- Ikrina had suddenly taken it upon herself to begin shrieking like a harpy. Which he supposed wasn't too far off considering the shape she was currently in as she sounded off the alarm.

"What is it?" he asked coldly- not actually bothering to raise his voice for her as he yawned. It less playacting than he was actually tired. He was curious though as to what it was ruffling the girl's feathers- literally he might add. It couldn't be the earthquake- she was flying after all and he didn't think it was that loud. Maybe she could see something they couldn't though- like what was causing it. Because he highly doubted it was anything natural. The thought both worried and intrigued him. Depending on what the girl saw he might want to go investigate further.

User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

The only sound in the small space was the running of water.

It was hard to believe only two weeks ago he was a lump of beaten, bruised not to mention burnt flesh curled up in the corner of some high tech prison facility. It was funny. The damn cybernetics implanted into him brought him all the trouble and it was the only reason he was currently alive - well, for how long he wasn't sure. Dominic couldn't remember the details of how exactly he was extracted from his prison. Everything happened that day was a haze of movement and blurred words. He did know that the mission was almost a failure, those sent in nearly killed for his sake, a soldier who could barely keep up his own weight compared to the rest involved in the resistance. Of course, it was all his own fault. While everyone else was busy doing something with their lives, he was being a complete and utter fool. It was just thing he had to deal with.

Now here he was, suddenly a member of the famed resistance that were throwing more than just a few wrenches into b*****d Alexander's plans. It disgusted him that he'd been to blind to the man's true ideals all along. All his hopes rested in the rag tag group of helions. Hope for his family that they didn't end up sent into orbit, and hope that the thing inside him didn't leave him a comatose heap of blood and guts. He felt better after several days of resting and though he wasn't at a hundred percent physically, mentally he felt a great deal more healed. No nosebleeds the entire time he was at the base or migraines. It was going to change real soon though because mars be damned if he was going to sit on his a** because he was scared of a not so little headache. They didn't complain and neither would he. Then again, as long as Dominic had pain killers to spare and jaws to gnash his teeth with, everything would be just dandy.

Dom quickly dipped his hands into the running liquid and splashed it over his face, rubbing vigorously over the skin until he felt like he was going to rub off his skin. He repeated this three times, wincing at the face staring back at him from the mirror. From his left eye down to the cheek and all the area in between the skin was a sickly combination of green, purple and red with black streaks where skin had been scraped off and scabbed over. Another small patch was visible on his temple. Dom didn't care look at the rest of his body though he could feel it.
                                                  "Christ. I look like s**t" he stressed the last word and a flash of teeth signaled the amused grin that followed. He looked like crap and he still felt better than he'd felt in months. Enough of lying in bed for him. The watch on his wrist began to make that annoying beeping sound that could drive any sane person mad. Whelp. Best not be late to his first training session with Evelyn, another techmage just like him. Something told him he'd be worse off if he was late ....

----------------------

She wanted to see offense his a**! He wasn't trained to be an attacker, he was trained to defend people while shooting like a mad man. The only reason he was still kept on was because he was surprisingly good at keeping other soldiers alive in demos and on those occasions where he'd gone out on the field. 'You have potential' they said. Dom dove to the side just in time to avoid one of the many assaults bombarded at him for the better part of forty minutes. Rolling once, then twice, Dom regained his balance - albeit clumsily - and fired a shot of his practice weapon. He didn't need to look to notice his aim was terribly off. He attempted to take aim at the rapidly moving body that actually had a name but was cut short. He saw the tip of the whip flying toward him and he dove forward on his stomach, hands covering his head as a loud retort shook the ground behind him. ******** dark energy! Crawling first on his stomach, then on all fours and finally on his feet, Dom sprinted to put some space between himself and the female.

"I AM trying to attack!" he yelled while ducking yet another crack. Taking a pull of air, he concentrated on trying to find that little spark, pull or whatever it was that allowed him to tap into the mage like abilities. He was good at finding it but actually forming it into anything useable was the hard part. When he felt it, he pulled it forward, willing the dark energy to coat him. The feeling was similar to being doused in cold water but instead of getting wet, he was engulfed in a light purple field of protective energy. He wasn't sure how exactly he knew it was coming but he did and he wasted no time springing into action. She wanted him to attack? Well he was going to ******** attack!

His arm shot out and caught the whip. His fingers curled around the weapon a little higher than he'd hoped so that the tip still ended up smacking over his side. The effect was dulled but not entirely taken. Not enough time to fully form his shield. Crap, he really needed to work on that. He tightened his hold so the whip wouldn't be pulled from his hand and raised his pistol. He just needed to level his gun with the extended weapon and well ... well that was all he had. Dominic reached back down into his reserves, this time working on the gravitational aspect of his abilites. He then focused on the rubber bullet next in line to be fired and began to condense the area around it. More and more till it wrapped with the exponential increase in it's gravitational field. Like a spring loaded trap. He felt a warm line of blood trail down his upper lip but for now Dom ignored it. He couldn't remember the last time he'd made this big of a gravitational force in so short a time. It took seconds and he pulled the trigger.

He could feel the gun groan in his hands and out came the bullet, heavily reduced in size, aimed straight towards Eve. Wait ... wait ... he had to wait ..keep on holding the gravity. It wouldn't hit but that wasn't the point now was it? He watched Eve easily dodge and finally released it. It took only a second delay before the miniaturized graviton bomb blew and the wave send Dominic reeling back onto his a**, breathing hard.
                                                  "Please tell me that scratched He rolled to his side and pushed himself up on shaky arms, trying to find any hint of Eve's location.

Generous Friend

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

¤ status a harpy eagle xxxx location Camp, Plains xxxx with no one really~ xxxx
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
mission none xxxxxxx ooc another post~!xxxxxxx

User Image
                                                    She got watch duty for the night. Not that she minded – Ikrina was more of a night owl anyway. Or rather, night harpy. She preferred to fly over their camp; that way she could see more of it. Not to mention, she was damn good being a lookout.

There were a few others with their little group as well, mostly acting as guards for the princess. When Ikrina found out that the girl she’d met two weeks ago was the princess of Malta… she was almost speechless. She was also unsure as to whether she should bow or whatever they do in these countries. The customs changed with the city it seemed to her. Back home, people would bend to one knee in front of her and present her with a gift to show their respect. Not that Ikrina really cared for all of that – the show, the prestige. All she really wanted was for the fighting to end, and for her family to be normal. Of course, that became even harder once her father got sick and she was forced to leave. Not that she minds that either. It was unfortunate that her father’s illness is the opportunity she had been waiting for to finally be able to see the world for what it truly was, but that was the reality of her situation. Luckily, when they returned to Oron, she was able to speak with someone about her father’s situation. Of course, she did not disclose that the man was her father, but that it was extremely urgent that someone reach him as swiftly as possible; he was a very important man back in the Shifting Sands who needed to be saved. Someone left to help him within the week. Ikrina’s still waiting on a letter from her parents, telling her the status of her father.

I wonder how Papa’s doing… She worried about him immensely. If he was still alive as she breathed, if he was back out there fighting, what her mother was doing at that very moment. But in her lapse in thought, Ikrina missed an extremely important detail until it was too late to do anything about it. A disturbance in some brush caught her attention, and suddenly an arrow dashed from it and into the princess’s tent. Ikrina stopped immediately, flapping hysterically as she screeched to sound the alarm.

Nerys was hurt. An assassin was among them.

She swopped down to try and get there, to try and help. Guards were swarming the tent now. Someone gently, but firmly, grabbed her tail feathers to stop her, and she shrieked. She looked at him, before he solemnly went inside of the tent without uttering a word. She couldn’t just stand here and do nothing!

Ikrina went back to her own tent. She saw Rhys poking his head out of his own next to hers, but she could not respond to him. As she shifted back into her normal form, she felt the ground shake underneath her as her feet touched the ground. How long has it been shaking like this? It stopped, before starting back up again, the trembles low but noticeable. She tried to ignore it as she quickly got dressed and ran back outside of her tent to try to get to the other. Unfortunately, it was to no avail. No one would allow her inside. But she could see Nerys’s limp body as the wind glided a flap upward for half a second. Ikrina gasped.

“We can take care of the princess! You go investigate that earthquake! Do your job and make sure no more are coming for us.”

One guard shouted this at her as he stormed past and into the tent. Tears welled, before she furisouly wiped them away. This was her fault; she was supposed to have seen everything from in the sky! How could she had missed this?! How could she have missed an assassin?

Ikrina Kesi, you idiot! You complete and utter fool! How could make such a mistake! She bit her lip, not wanting to go and check things out by herself. She remembered that Rhys was awake (although by this point, everyone should be).

She made her way back to her tent, but did not go inside. “Rhys,” she called to him. “They want us to see what that trembling was.” She did not mention that originally they only ordered her to do the investigating, but it mattered very little at this point. “And… something…” Ikrina could almost not bring herself to say it. “Nerys is… Something is wrong. But they will not let me see her…” She lowered her gaze for a moment, before meeting his eyes again. “Get ready please?”

Ikrina disappeared from him inside of her own tent to ready her supplies. She gathered her belt and weapons, and made sure everything was secured before stepping back outside. Rhys was waiting there, looking around. He inquired about Khyber, but Ikrina had a feeling it was more to himself than to her. She followed him to the aforementioned’s tent, and Rhys went inside while Ikrina politely waited outside. In a few moments, Rhys had come back bearing Khyber’s blades. She assumed he was not there.

They set out west; she’d seen something odd from above in that direction as she flew over. Once again, her thoughts wandered. How could you let this happen? How did you not see him? She wanted to pound her head into the ground for her stupidity. This just could not be happening. Nerys… and it was all her fault.

Rhys spotted Khyber at a stream, and went to meet him. Ikrina fell back and explored an interesting looking rock as they briefly spoke. As soon as she was sure she was out of their line of sight, she grabbed a small bit of bluish-green dust out of one of the pouches on her belt. With a quick inhale, she breathed it in, before exhaling through her mouth. Nothing else was slipping by her tonight. That was just unacceptable. Ikrina dusted the rest of it off her hands, although it pained her to do so. The stream ran near the rock, and she washed her hands and face in the cool water. She all of a sudden felt much more alert, yet at ease. She felt her powers course through her, the magic growing stronger. She breathed loudly. The cool night air also made things more pleasant.

She re-emerged to the two men. “It’s this way.” She led them through the valleys, growing more antsy by the minute. She knew it was the Kalicite, but also the anticipation for whatever this may be that they had to go looking for. She walked at a normal pace, however, as she had become a master at hiding her addiction from anyone and everyone, except for those who already knew. No one here did. And she wasn’t planning on making it public any time soon.

A few more minutes passed, and they found it. The plain stretched out before them for miles, but Ikrina was dumbfounded and completely fascinated by the thing that manifested in front of them.

What… is this?

She took a step away from it, afraid. She had never read of anything like this in any of the books. There was a shimmering light, a… hole for lack of better word in the… air. The space around it was distorted, and it made a slight humming noise that grew louder as they got closer to it. She stopped about a hundred yards away, but could see it perfectly clear from where she was. What would happen if she got closer?

She took a few steps… then a few more. She was within ten feet of the thing now, yet the noise did not overwhelm her senses. ”What is this…? she wondered aloud. Ikrina summoned up her courage. The drugs in her system also made her less timid, and she smiled. She had to know. So, she reached out a hand to touch it…

¤ status normal form xxxx location Portal (unknowingly!) xxxx with Phoenix and Chimera xxxx
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
mission Operation: Jewel xxxxxxx ooc ooh~xxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas