Welcome to Gaia! ::

Juliette raised her eybrows and smiled in a way that askWell? Are you gonna just set there, or are you gonna agree and be shocked?
*Morgan lands beside the lake and looks around, surveying the situation. His huge white wings puff up in shock when he see Ryu and Julie on the ground*
They're both alive, but...
What the hell happened here?
Ryu sat there staring at her eyes, trying to see if she was lying. Then he wrapped his arms around her, almost instantly.
*His eyes widen in sudden understanding and he switches instantly from his angel form to the chaos form in rage*
You...playing Romeo again?
Juliette jumped when he hugged her. The white hot poker of pain shot through her. She looked at him peacfuly.
"I got our Ryu back." She said, looking at Morgan
*he walks over to Ryu and picks him up, pulling him off his feet*
Do you see what you've done? Your childish games have almost cost you and her your lives!
((Get mad! Grrr, how dare you touch her! Just because you're her BF...lol, I understand the charicter's emotion, Morgan. Every time he come to the rescue, Ryu's being loving.))
((Bye, I gotta go.))
"My childish games?" He just stared confused. Suddenly he coughed up blood, causing Morgan to drop him. He grabbed his stomach and keeled over.
((lol, yeah ^_^))
Are you aware that there is an Imperial camp not five kilometers from here? Do you realize what would've happened to you two if they knew you were here?! I had come back in the hopes that you might've gained control of your heart, Ryu!
*he drops him and looks down on him in disgust*
Ryu passed out from the pain.

((I gotta go too. I have to leave early tomarrow and won't be back until Monday. I'm going camping.))
((Okay, see ya then. Peace, man ^_^))
*Morgan goes around, collectin materials to build a makeshift shelter for them. When he's finished he moves them both (Juliette very carfully) into it*
Guess I'm on watch until morning...
*He sits down outside the shelter and listens intently for any sign of an intuder*
((Sorry, I got offline yesterday. My bird used my voice to make my mom check in my room, but I was in the office. So I got in trouble for staying up too late...Not only is my bird psychotic, but she hates me too...My strange but true excuses. My dog ate my lil bro's homework once! In other news, I gots a new computer and it's Supafast! biggrin ))
((I'm on.))
((I'm on, Juliette, check your PMs!!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas