Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anastasia Hale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- -Make me a bird, I'll fly away.

User Image

• She appraised the guy, trying to place him from her school with little success. Maybe this is his parents' house. He didn't seem much older than her. The boy sat up and smirked at her, which caught her a little off guard. Ana recovered quickly and crossed her arms during his explanation. A show about foxes...? There was hardly any time to dwell on this, as the boy-Katashi, she now knew-introduced himself and offered his hand. She hesitated for a moment before placing her hand in his and giving it a firm shake.

"I'm Ana." Her preferred nickname; it wasn't that 'Anastasia' wasn't lovely, but it was easier for some to say. "It's nice to meet you, too." He seemed nice enough, so she favored him with a smile before pulling her hand away. "You wouldn't happen to know where I'm supposed to be staying, would you?" She gestured over to her things, hoping he'd understand that she was part of the school program. "Or if anyone else has shown up?"

location ; The mansion foyer. tab company ; Katashi. tab wearing ; refer to picture.
tab ooc ;

SIeeping Booty

Wheezing Ladykiller

11,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Katashi Arakawaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •xxxxxx
Kitsunex

User Image

Katashi could feel that his girl felt a little nervous around him, and he smiled. Of course she's nervous. I mean just look at me. He thought to himself. Her handshake was very firm, which he appreciated. He dreads when he has to shake hands with people who's hand is like a limp noodle.

Her name was Ana, which he figured had to be short for something. Her smile was friendly. He started walking towards the direction of the rooms and quickly said, "Follow me." She asked if anyone else had shown up. He recalled the small girl with black hair. Her name started with...an L? "Hmm, I can't recall the one girl's name, but so far only you and her have shown up." Down the hallway quite a bit, he pushed open the right side of the double door that opened up to a corridor in which the rooms were. He recalled seeing the name Anastasia, and remembered she was in room 305. He stopped in front of a mahogany door and smiled. "This would be your destination my lady. If you get hungry, there are a few things in your mini fridge and bits and bobs in your pantry." He winked and brushed against her shoulder as he walked off to leave.
"Oh and if you'd care for an actual meal, dinner is at 6:30 tonight."
Anastasia Hale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- -Make me a bird, I'll fly away.

User Image

• Ana grimaced briefly when he asked her to follow along. She had only intended to learn the right direction, not have him lead her there. Nevertheless, she grabbed her suitcases and fell in step behind Katashi. He spoke of another girl whose name started with 'L', but that could be anyone really. She should've attended the meeting to discuss the trip-where she would've met with the others-but she'd been busy baking treats for another school function.

In what seemed like a short time they stepped through one side of a double door and into a long corridor filled with doors to what she would imagine to be bedrooms. Katashi stopped in front of a mahogany door and smiled at her, announcing that this would be her room. The way he described things sounded like she was staying in a grand hotel, rather than a swanky mansion. Either way, she wasn't going to complain.

Ana smirked when he winked at her; she was no stranger to flirting, after all. Katashi brushed against her shoulder as he left, informing her that dinner would be later that evening. "Can't wait." Was her simple reply as she opened the door to her room and was once again in awe. Honestly, she was starting to get tired of being surprised by everything. She was a wealthy girl, after all. However, the room was much roomier than she expected and she was grateful for the large windows. Her room back home wasn't nearly so filled with natural light, which she preferred anyway. Ana shut the door behind her before padding over to her bed and flopping down on it, relishing the softness and comfort it provided.

location ; The mansion foyer-- > Her room. tab company ; Katashi-- > No one. tab wearing ; refer to picture.
tab ooc ;

User Image

Sprawled on top of the roof, Elliot stretched his hands and feet as his eyes looked at the sky. He allowed himself a moment to bask in the sunlight, before a hand curled and the back of his hand now covered his closed eyes. The warmth on his ivory skin suddenly reminded him how weary he was as he yawned.

There was a slight breeze that touched his skin, and his ears perked at the sound of light footsteps nearing him. The warmth that kissed his skin was lost and he couldn't help shiver slightly from the sudden loss, as a shadow now embraced him. Someone cleared their throat. Elliot allowed a moment to pass between them, before he lifted the hand from his face, and peeked at the intruder. Though this face was shadowed, a sculpted jaw and nose protruded and looked down on Elliot, a slight worried line upon the older man's face. "The young miss is here," The man began. Elliot blinked, before turning his head towards the direction of the mansion entrance, looking at nothing in particular. "Hmmm, I know," A small sigh, "I could smell her," As if to prove a point, Elliot took a whiff of the air again. There were other smells lingering in the air, but sure enough there she was.

No one spoke for a moment. But the way the other man shifted his weight uncomfortably, Elliot knew he had something else to say. Keeping his eyes closed Elliot stated, "Is there anything else you want to tell me, Inoue?" The older man hesitated before he said. "You haven't been sleeping well, or rather...at all, m'lord," Elliot rolled to his side, his back now facing the man. Through his closed lids, memories of his sleepless nights rolled in his eyes. The bar. The neighborhood. The girl. It has been a week maybe, and already all those things listed has been memorized down to the very last dot. Inoue had taken the silence as a sign that he could continue. "I have heard that you taken taken over Katone's job," That little snitch. "of following the young miss. I don't think it is wise to dep--" Elliot pushed himself to sit upright, his ear perked at the sound a roof and a few feet below him, as a window opened. Raising a brow, Elliot hovered a finger over his lips, as his ears perked again, and he took another whiff of the air. "Shhhh," It was her.

Elliot's lips thinned, as he motioned the older man to shoo. There was a slight breeze again before a slightly bigger than average crow hovered where Inoue had been standing. Elliot nudged his head to motion Inoue away again. The bird stayed a second, before it flew away. Elliot then moved to the edge of the roof on fours, leaning forward to get a glimpse through the window where he was above. There is an itch of emotion tugging at him. Is it nervousness, confusion, a sense of violation? He had followed her for the past week during the nights to her work and back, the face is a haze, but her scent is all he needed to know it was her. Maybe it was time to meet his bride to be, no? Curiosity is seeping through his skin.

Before he could place any sense to himself, he found himself leaning further and further off the roof, and before he knew it, he was falling, falling, falling beside the building. His eyes closed for a moment as his human hands spread themselves out, feeling the wind as if his own wings were out. Just at the nick of time, his hand clutched the top of the window. Feeling the wood under his hands, in the same instant he flipped himself. One hand moved to the side and clutched the side rim of the window. His feet brought themselves up, as he gracefully but sorely fit his whole five feet and eight inches of self in the crammed 3 feet high window. Bringing his head up, he found himself nose to nose with the girl. He squirmed uncomfortably, not so much from the closeness of it all, but from the sudden waft of her scent tickling his nostrils. Red eyes staring right back at his green ones. He had never seen her face with all its details and contours, but his nose was sure it was her. His head tilted slightly as he blinked. Why was she here? In his room. No one mentioned sharing. And the last time he checked, her room was the one to the left of his.

His eyes looked past her for a moment into the chamber before it went right back to her. "Do you want to move?" He shifted uncomfortably as he tightened his grip and stance in such a crammed position. "You're in the way,"

{ LOCATION:; window of his room .☆. COMPANY:; his bethrothed .☆. MOOD:; curious .☆. OUTFIT:; here }

Romantic Gaian

xxxxxxxx Lucy Wells
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucy couldn't help herself but open up the window to allow a nice breeze to come through, the view of this room was truly amazing. Already she couldn't wait to get all of her stuff unpacked so she could explore the rest of the mansion. Blinking she made a face as she wondered if a large home like this had a library, but it should right? Considering that they were there for school. Taking a step back she closed her eyes to allow the breeze to come in and wash over her face, making her body relax as she thought for a split moment that her hellish life was nothing more than a bad nightmare. Hearing some voices caused her to open her eyes and sigh, seeing that she wasn't in a dream and the night has yet to come. It would only be a matter of a few hours before she had to go to work, which reminded her, did she pack her apron? Just as she was about to turn around to check it she stopped hearing a shifting noise from the window and rushed over to see what it was. Lucy couldn't get any closer to the window as a guy just came swinging in and sitting there right in her face!

She has never seen this guy before, let alone she didn't think that he went to their school. Was he from another school? Thinking about it, her mind began to wonder. Just what was he doing outside her window? Or better yet, why was he on the roof? If it weren't for his fast reflexes then he probably would have been a pancake on the ground, not a very good way to start the first day of this education adventure. Lucy didn't realize that she was over analyzing/ again until he 22spoke up, telling her to move and that she was in the way. Lucy puffed out her cheeks a bit ++++++++++but she just did what she was told. Quickly she walked over to where her suitcase was and just stared at him. Blinking she cleared her throat as she pushed some of her raven like hair out of her face "um....hello?" she said, trying to smooth over their very first encounter, no reason to start off with an all out war. Normally if someone was like that at her old school, she would allow it to happen and just ignore, but she promise herself that she wouldn't be the push over now that she was in a special program for school.

Lucy blinked and managed to smile at him, even after he was being rude to her. "Im Lucy Wells....its nice to meet you...although I have to say that people usually use the door to come into a room" she said pointing to the window, giggling slightly. In the doorway was the outline of the feline Mizu as she watched with a mischievous eye. Purring slightly as she couldn't help but chuckle slightly at the little prank she pulled on her dear friend.
                                . .....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"All I wanted to do was read..." ▍ ▏

▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
                              User Image

Moving away from him, he felt his muscles relax, his eyes watching nonchalantly at the retreating figure. When she slowly began to turn to him, like a push and pull effect, he began to move. He positioned himself to sit on the ledge, both hands clutching the top of the window as he swung his legs out. Once his both feet touched the ground, he allowed his hips to lean against the ledge, as he crossed his arms. He could feel her eyes on him, and it nerved him. His lips thinned slightly, but anymore shift of muscles on his face and body he dared not allowed. He would never display such vulnerability, letting it look stoic but calculating as he stared at her, just as she was staring at him. "um....hello?" He raised a brow.

"Im Lucy Wells...." He couldn't help but snort at this. The name was drilled to him the moment the arrangements were made. This past week he had been following her. The sound of her introductions was not only redundant to him, but it was as if she was stating something completely obvious and unnecessary to repeat. "Yeah, I know who you are," He mumbled before his eyes found itself looking out the window a bit, before turning back to listen to her, "its nice to meet you...although I have to say that people usually use the door to come into a room,"

He shrugged slightly, before breaking the crossed arms to use one of the hands to run through his blonde locks for a second, before returning back to crossing in front of his chest. "The window was convenient," He sighed to himself. "Elliot Maki. I would say it is nice to meet you too, but i have to say," He laced a smidge of sarcasm in his voice as he threw the phrase she used right back at her. "most people would agree that nicer meetings," His eyes shifted to the slightly ajar door, his ears perking to an all too familiar fits of giggle. Narrowing his eyes not only for the realization, but a mix of irritation and vengeance. Mizu. He should have known. That meddling feline. He shifted his eyes back to the Lucy as he resumed where he left off, "are ones that doesn't involve a girl like yourself breaking in a stranger's room," His eyes glanced at her suitcases before looking back at her, "No less a man's room," A challenging brow raised itself.

Panda_is_Luff

{ LOCATION:; leaning against the window of his room .☆. COMPANY:; Lucy .☆. MOOD:; curious and sarcastically playful .☆. OUTFIT:; here }

Romantic Gaian

xxxxxxxx Lucy Wells

Slowly Lucy's smile started to falter as she listened to his words. Strangers room? A man's room? Her eyes looked around the room and spotted a few men items on the dresser, a stick of deodorant, cologne, some clothing on a chair. How could she have been so blind to all of these things when she had walked in? More importantly why would that girl tell her that this was her room?! Panic started to rise through her as she gathered up her things and throw them back into her suitcase. "Oh...I-I am terribly...sorry..." she said grabbing her bag and duffel bag. She stumbled off to the side as she looked at him with a bright red face. How could something like this happen? All she wanted was to start off fresh and new, but instead she was going to be known as the creep of the mansion, it was bad enough she was known like that for school. Swallowing hard she took a few steps back, "I-I had no idea this was your room....I was told that this is my room....i'll go right away..again sorry" she said and reached for the doorknob behind her.

Just as she opened the door, the brown haired girl had fell into the room, landing on her back as she was clearly eavesdropping. Sitting up like nothing happened she stretched out her arms. "Oh darling, didn't I tell you? Your room is actually next door...to the left per say...." she said with a purr to her voice as Lucy just stared at her. How could Lucy trust this girl again? She sent her to the wrong room, a man's room no less! Still, she had to get out of that situation, she was too ashamed to look at Elliot in the face. Shaking her head she looked at Elliot and frowned "Again im sorry..." she said and rushed out of the room to the one next to it. Lucy got in and shut the door behind her without locking it. This time she could tell that this was really her room. Everything was decorated in white lace and a light baby pink bead spread and wall paper to match. Her name was even written on a card on the bed, only to justify that this was her room. Carefully she placed her suitcase onto her bed and tried to unpack the right way, but trying to forget what happened in Elliot's room at the same time.

Mizu giggled and stretched out her back like a cat would as she slowly got up from the ground and walked over to Elliot. "Aww...the little girl ran away. I thought I would help you cut to the chase and have her move right in with you" she purred and stood infront of his mirror so she could fix her hair and check out her shirt. "She seems strange, but then again.....aren't we all?" she said looking back at him with a toothy smile. "Ill leave alone for now, if you need me Ill be in my room" she said, allowing her tail to become exposed and flick behind her as she walked.
                                . .....

User Image

He watched as her eyes grew in panic and she began to stutter her apology. He had to bite his lip from cracking a smile at her nervousness. It was amusing, but from the little he knows and understand of women...they usually don't like it being laughed for their unease. When she began to retreat and reached for the door, he wanted to stop her and keep her there longer. He wasn't planning on talking or chatting per say..but he wanted to get a better look at her. When he took a step toward her, thud! Mizu had fallen flat on to the ground. If he had the manner to hold his laughter before, this time he did not allow himself a moment to be hinder at least a small chuckle.

But hearing the feigned innocence in Mizu's voice, he couldn't help but frown again, as he shook his head. Hearing the click of Lucy's door shut, he turned his attention to Mizu walking over to him. Leaning back against the window with his crossed arms infront of his chest, he deepened the frown again, with a sigh. When she began to move towards the door, there was only one thing on Elliot's mind. Mizu is not getting off that easy.

His wing's showed at that moment, as he glided swiftly an arm's length behind Mizu, he grabbed her tail, tugging her back. "You are having way too much fun, kitty cat," There was a hint of danger but nonetheless amusement in his voice. "But I like you better when you aren't playing cupid. Don't meddle too much into my affairs hmm? I'm confident enough that I will be just fine on my own," Letting go of her tail, Elliot heaved another deep sigh before he ran a hand through his hair. "Besides, don't you have your own baggage to worry 'bout?" Shoving his hands in his pocket, he moved passed her and into the hall. Stopping at the frame of his open door as he glanced back only slightly to say, "Don't go around scaring or picking on the guest so early on their arrivals Mizu, you don't know who you'll be picking fights with later on," He shook his head one more time before he left Mizu standing there as he walked through the halls. "Don't forget to close the door," He called back not bothering to look back as he began to descend the stairs.

Panda_is_Luff

{ LOCATION:; going down the stairs .☆. COMPANY:; self? .☆. MOOD:; bored? .☆. OUTFIT:; here }
[
      User ImageUser Image

For a mansion that’s fully equipped in all the modern conveniences one could think of, this corner of the sunroom seemed a starch contrast to all the technological advancements that adored the rest of the house. Tatami mats covered the polished wooden floor, and quaint bonsai trees in decorated pots dotted the space. A bird cage hung from the ceiling beam near the window, inside of which perched a mynah that was lazily grooming its feathers in the warmth of the sun. Looking upon the room, one might get the feeling that they had taken a step into the past, which was exactly the effect Ren wanted when he, immediately upon arriving at the mansion, had claimed this corner of the house for himself and ordered the interior designers to decorate it to his liking.

At this moment, the man in question was seated on the floor in the center of the room, his head bowed over a Go board in front of him, the top of which was covered with the shiny, round, black and white stone pieces. A loose black robe of the finest silk draped from his still form, tied at the waist with a decorated belt woven with golden threads. His hair was a golden mess atop his head, but he paid it no mind except to occasionally push back a straying strand that fell into his eyes. There was no opponent seated on the other side of the board. Instead, two polished wooden bowls containing the white and black pieces sat by his bare feet, and he took the stones from them alternatively, held them between his index and middle finger for a few moments, before setting them down on strategic positions on the board. The man was playing against himself, the greatest opponent he could possibly face.

In another section of the mansion, the sound of voices and footsteps heralded the arrival of their special guests. Soon, the five innocent and unsuspecting boys and girls will be there, and their little “party” will be complete. A hint of a smirk tugged at the corner of Ren’s mouth as he placed another black stone onto the board. To any amateur player, it might seem like the black and white sides were evenly matched, both occupying large spaces on the wooden board. However, only an expert eye could detect the precarious position the white side was slowly being forced into. It was an artful game, and the black side was subtly winning. The floorboards above him creaked, a sign that the guests were beginning to move into their quarters. Toying with a white stone between his fingers, he surveyed the board, observing the traps the white side was being tactfully forced into. With a devilish glint in his eyes, the blond haired man set the white stone down into one of such traps with a crisp clink and grinned. In that moment, a single ray of sunlight reflected off his teeth, revealing a pair of sharp fangs that pricked his bottom lip. There was no escape now, the fates of the white stones were sealed.

Quotable Poster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMarilyn Sandow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
As the special kids began arriving, a lone cab car came slowing to a stop infront of the mansion. The back door flung open, and stepping out with a single suitcase strapped to his back was none other than the skirt wearing Marilyn Sandow, son of the famous Damien "Smart Hands" Sandow, the most famous heavyweight boxer never to win a single championship...something the family never got to live down. However that fact was the farthest thing from the young aspiring boxer's mind when he saw the massive mansion looming ahead. "...wow that's ritzy" he muttered, both himself and the cab driver giving an impressed whistle in tandem. "You said this was for a school thing right?" the cab driver asked, "I don't know, I mean what kind of school program needs a god damn mansion!? A huge one at that" the boy said.

Shaking his head Marilyn turned to the cab driver and paid him off, "anyways thanks for the ride Mac" Marilyn said, giving a small wave as he drove off. With a small sigh Marilyn stepped up to the mansion, skirt swaying about with each step, feeling smaller and smaller the closer he got. His family had never exactly struggled for money, but this kind of wealth was unheard of even in his father's hay-day. Marilyn slowly opened the door, poking his head in before stepping fully inside. The inside was just as glamorous as the exterior, and Marilyn couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "damn and you wonder why teachers' salaries are so low...priorities" he muttered to himself, still thinking this was a school sanctioned event. Not that he was really complaining much, after all he had been hoping to just kinda coast through this whole program and get it out of the way, so he might as well coast in style. Still it was a bit unnerving seeing all this fancy stuff just laying about, it made him feel like he had to watch his every step. As he waited in the foyer he leaned down to look over a really old and expensive looking vase, trying to estimate how much it might be worth.

Romantic Gaian

User Image
Hello my name is,
Mizore "Mizu" Sukanna
The Bakeneko.

We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain. We jumped never asking why. We kissed, I fell under your spell. A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away I will always want you. I can't live a lie, running for my life.I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball. I never hit so hard in love. All I wanted was to break your walls. All you ever did was wreck me. Yeah, you, you wreck me

"Meroow!" she hissed when Elliot grabbed ahold of her tail, making her tear up slightly. He knew that her tail was very sensitive and she took a lot of pride into it. When she was finally released she frowned and looked over her tail to make sure that he didn't accidently break it at all. Oh course he wouldn't have, he was an old friend, but she had to make sure, it was one of the things that she was paranoid about. Her eyes slowly locked onto his as she gave him her famous feline smile "Well....I will try to keep my paws out of your personal affairs" she said with a playful bat with her hand before she started to walked towards the stairs.

As she walked down the stairs she stopped when she heard talking and other various noises. Her cat ear twitched as tried to listen in. As she leaned over the railing a hand grabbed ahold of her shoulder causing her to jump out of her skin. If her nails were out she would have jumped onto the ceiling and stuck there, you know, like those funny cat cartoons. Mizu turned and hissed as she stared at one of the elders that had planned up this whole arrangement thing. "Mistress Mizune....it is best to keep you true identity a secret. Atleast until the rest of the guests arrived of course. Please try to restrain yourself" he said softly before walking down the steps to go to the kitchen. "Dinner will be served in an hour" he said over his shoulder before he disappeared.

Mizu stood there and hissed slightly, she didn't trust some of the elders, mainly because they all looked down at her first until she became head. All because of her being a half breed. Sighing she pouted and pushed her ears back in and made sure her tail was gone, all she wanted was to have a little fun, now it looked like that was ruined. With a sigh she walked down the rest of the steps and walked into the living room where she was previously. Sitting down on the couch she grabbed the remote and put on the massive TV to a cooking show that was competing on sushi.

I put you high up in the sky. And now, you're not coming down. It slowly turned, you let me burn. And now, we're ashes on the ground

Don't you ever say I just walked away. I will always want you. I can't live a lie, running for my life. I will always want you

Romantic Gaian

xxxxxxxx Lucy Wells

Lucy stared at her opened suitcase on her bed, trying to replay the images in her head, how could she have walked into his room like that? Or worse yet, try to get cozy in a rom that wasn't hers? How embarrassing was that?! Some way for her to make friends, she wasn't sure how she was going to be able to show her face now around him. She felt like that no matter what she will be constantly reminded of that factor. Sighing she picked up her clothes and carefully placed them into her dresser along with placing her other things in their rightful places. Looking at her work uniform she frowned, feeling as though she wouldn't be able to enjoy herself that night to the fullest as she would have to work. But all hard work paid off in the end right? It was something that Lucy had to believe in, otherwise, she wouldn't have gotten so far without the faith of doing so.

Once her clothes were put away she started on getting her other little items in certain spots. Reaching into her suitcase, she pulled out a picture frame that had a picture of a beautiful young woman that was smiling, or perhaps laughing. Her hair was long and dark just like Lucy's, her eyes were even the same shade of a dark red. Her mother looked so happy in the picture, but she knew that the picture was taken before Lucy's birth. When she was born her mother had cut off her hair and kept it short, saying that it was easier to maintain. But that wasn't the case. Lucy had learned over the years that her mother had been fighting cancer, until one day it took her. Leaving Lucy to survive on her own with her alcoholic father. Just looking at the picture caused a huge pain in her chest, making her miss her mother even more now then she ever has. Lucy had done everything that her mother would have dreamed of, she got such good grades that lead her to this special program that only the best of the best could be apart of. Her mother would have been proud of her. All Lucy wanted was Love, her mother loved her but her father didn't seem to ever show it, not after her mother had died. Thinking of her torture she frowned and placed the picture down on the nightstand next to her bed. "I need some fresh air...." she said to herself and pushed her long black hair out of her face.

Slowly she opened her door and looked down the hallway, just to make sure that Elliot or that mean girl wasn't around. Seeing that the coast was clear, she walked out of her room and wandered down the hallway, looking at all the pretty paintings until she had wandered further then she wanted to. The mansion was so large, it was easy for her to get lost in it. Frowning she looked around and blinked seeing a door slightly opened. Walking over to it, she opened it further and gasped seeing a large library. Wall to Wall it was full of books, so many that Lucy didn't know where to start. Carefully she walked down the little steps that lead to the tables as well as some of the book shelves. This library was probably made for the students to use, if she knew her student body, she would probably be the only one using this place. Well atleast she had a place quiet to read, who needed friends when you had books? Lucy gaped at the walls seeing all the books and quickly ran over to the one side to look at the old literature books. Picking up a book of Edgar Allen Poe's works, she opened it up and marveled at the words, flipping the pages and reading it as she stood by the bookshelves.
                                  . .....

User Image

"Honey you know we are only doing this for the best intentions right?" Seems like her mothers guilty conscious was starting to kick in already. The young teen sitting quietly in the back seat only muttered a soft reply while staring out of the window. Why could't she just stay home? Or even be home schooled? Sighing Prima rested her forehead against the cool glass liking how the cooler temperature clashed with her own heated one. "Did you hear me sweetie?" Pursing her lips Prima lifted her head to see her mothers worried face gazing back at her through the side mirror. Her dad had yet to say a word. "Yes mother, and I know." The answer came out calm even though a mini storm seemed to be brewing in the back of her mind. She caught the slight flickr of anxiety in her mothers eyes but choose to ignore it closing her eyes as it still rested on the window. The car falling back into silence again. It didn't take long for the car to come to a stop. Bright blue optics looked up seeing the new school she would be housed in. It was quit big. Bigger than she had expected, that was for sure.

Hearing a door open Prima took that as her cue to step out as well. Both her parents stepped out starting to unpack the car while the pinkette and her mother stood looking at the school. Prima could tell her mother wanted to say something but she was hesitating. When her father made a move to start moving her luggage into the school the teen halted him. "I'll take care of it dad. You don't have to worry about it." The older male nodded his head also seeming conflicted as he stared down at his troubled child. He was never great with expressing his feelings. Prima knew that. "I promise I'll stay out of trouble...to the best of my ability at least." Nodding his head silently again he stepped forward as though wanting to give her a hug but stopped in his advance settling for a pat on the head instead before climbing back into the car. Even since her brother died he seemed to treat her as though she was made or chine glass. Feeling eyes burning in the back of her skull she turned to her mother next who seemed to be holding back tears. Prima sighed. Her mother had no problem showing her emotions unlike her father. "Now stay out of trouble like you promised. And try to call us when you can. And if you ever need you know we can always send you some and...and.." Realizing she was blabbering she blushed before swooping Prima into a tight hug which she softly flinched from before relaxing into her mothers arms. "..remember we love you Prima." Hearing those words the pinkette frowned burying her head into her mothers shoulder. "I know mom. I promise I'll stay in contact." Breaking the hug she took a step back knowing her mother might try to scoop her into another rib crushing hug. The older pinkeye smiled blowing her daughter one last kiss before getting into her car and heading down the road from which they came.

Prima stayed by the road until the car was gone from her vision. Neither of her parents pushed it to help her move in, her father tried but she turned it away. She couldn't really blame them though. They probably felt like they were loosing another child. Gathering her stuff again she finally made her way to the school. Now to find her room so she could dump her crap off and go explore. And maybe also find a smoking spot. Stepping further in she noticed a female...or was it male? The skirt was throwing her off a bit but hearing the others voice talking about the school she concluded that it was male. She couldn't really judge him for his clothes though. Prima went back and fourth between mens wear and womens wear. Currently she was wear a typical red flannel but with a large patch on the back reading 'The Black Thorns' in dark black letter, and underneath it in white it read 'Little Demon', cut off shorts, and black chucks completed her look along with her hair tied back into a high ponytail though it still managed to reach the middle of her pack even pulled up. Feeling her arms getting tired Prima dragged her eyes away from the skirt clad wearing male and went back to venture for her room. It didn't take long maybe 15 minutes top. Walking in she didn't want to take in the room just yet, it was empty anyways besides the normal things in a room. A bed. Desk, etc. Stuff like that. Walking back out of her new bedroom she walked back down the halls softly humming a song. She could hear other voices letting her know that others were in the house. But that wasn't her main goal at the moment. Her goal was to find some where to smoke. So she went on down the halls still humming hoping to find a lone window she could open and take a seat at.

Did you { e v e r } just wonderx
                                why am I B R E A T H I N G airxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas