Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the world there is many elements and there are masters of all the races that gaurd the elements. There is also a grandmaster that looks over all the masters. The grandmaster has gone missing and some of the corrupted masters have decided that they will try to take over. Only fewof the masters are left to protect the world as it is.

Elements-

Darkness- Orphan
Wind- Aligon
Fire- Ashes
Earth-
Water- Serina
Lightning-
Ice-

If you want to join fill this out-

Name-
Race-
Element-
Side- (good,evil)

Heres mine

Name- Orphan
Race- Demon
Element- Dark
Side- Good

*A demon walked down an empty corrdor. He was no ordinary demon, but the grandmasters assistant and his succsesor. But it still wasn't his time to become grandmaster. He went looking for grandmaster and couldn't find him so he went looking for the map that displayed where all the masters of the elements lived hoping that one of them could help*
Where is it.
*Orphan finally found the map and tucked it safly in his pocket. Orphan carried a gaint sword on his back called the Blade of Blood with two handguns hidden at his waist. He had another sword called the Alastor, it was a magic sword that had no blade on it exept when the user use his own energy to activate it*
Better get going.
*Orphan put on a black overcoat and set out to find the masters of the elements*
*Orphan goes out of the temple and checks the map*
The closest master is the Master of Fire
Name-Ashes
Race-Phoenix
Element-fire
Side-good
Name- Tiger
Race- neko (cat-being)
Element- fire
Side- evil
M+Name :Serina
Race :foxinians( deamon fox race)
Element :Water
I+Side :good
A valcano.
*Orphan waled down a road and in the distance he could see the valcano*
I walk to a large river and controlling water i make the water spread and i walk to the opisite side of the river.I then walk and sit by a waterfall
I then lay back onto the silky grass and scratch behind my fox ears
Name- Dreenon
Race- Ashray
Element- Water
Side- (good,evil) good

i hope you will accept me.
Name- Aligon
Race- mostly human except for a raccoon tail and paws
Element- Wind
Side- good
*Orphan turned around*
I sould go find water first.
*Orphan pulledout a shpere and was teleported to a lake*
I must find her.
I sigh and sit up and walk over to the water fall and stick my finger in the water and swirl it around.it creates a whirl pool effeft...i do this for about an hour.
*Orphan sees Serinaand calls to her*
Serina Master of Water, I am here to ask that you help me to find the Grandmaster of Elements
I contine to twidle my fingers in the water,makeing whirl pools and shooting it around.
Name- Rogue
Race- Shadow demon
Element- Dark
Side- Good

*Rogue sits in a tree playing her ocarina*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items